Resurrection Hall ~ A Mansion World Odyssey

Home Forums Study Aids & Resources Resurrection Hall ~ A Mansion World Odyssey

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    The term “resurrection hall” first appears in Paper 47. It refers to the place where we will begin life anew. The Urantia Book reveals a great deal about our future life, from our first breath on Mansion World number one, to arrival on Paradise as perfected beings and beyond.
    My new novel, “Resurrection Hall – A Mansion World Odyssey,” was published in June, 2017. The story is a fictional account of two resurrected Urantians, Kala and Saro Maylon, a married couple who die in an airplane accident and resurrect three days later on Mansion World One.
    This book is an experiment in Urantian secondary works, it opens a new genre written primarily for Urantia reader/believers. It uses Urantia Book quotes within the text, and the story pivots entirely on Urantia Book revelations about the Mansion Worlds.
    Reviews:
    “What a wonderful way to open your mind to the possibilities of our next journey as Children of the Universal father. Love this book.”
    “A wonderfully entertaining story inspirational enlightening and filled with hope.”
    “An amazing imaginative & important piece of work!!”
    Resurrection Hall is available in English, in print and Kindle versions. Spanish, French, and audio versions will be available soon.
    Image may contain: 1 person.

Richard E Warren

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Hello Rick!

Your book is a wonderful read.  Thank you so much for it.

Do you or anyone else know of a book for children (8 – 9 years old and up) with UB stories?

A young granddaugther recently asked me who were the first humans.  I hemmed and hawed to give her a simple answer.  I ended up telling her humans were after the dinosaurs. We visited the Museum of Natural History this past summer and stayed until the museum closed.  A special dinosaur exhibit was in it.  She was very impressed with the dinosaurs, and, really the whole museum.  She will remember this for the rest of her life.

In answer to her question, I told her, again, about God.  She asked me, « Did God make this house? »  I answered, « People made the house.  God made the teeny tiny itty bitty molecules the house is made of. »

It was bedtime and I kissed her goodnight.

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Hello Rick! Your book is a wonderful read. Thank you so much for it. Do you or anyone else know of a book for children (8 – 9 years old and up) with UB stories? A young granddaugther recently asked me who were the first humans. I hemmed and hawed to give her a simple answer. I ended up telling her humans were after the dinosaurs. We visited the Museum of Natural History this past summer and stayed until the museum closed. A special dinosaur exhibit was in it. She was very impressed with the dinosaurs, and, really the whole museum. She will remember this for the rest of her life. In answer to her question, I told her, again, about God. She asked me, “Did God make this house?” I answered, “People made the house. God made the teeny tiny itty bitty molecules the house is made of.” It was bedtime and I kissed her goodnight.

You’re welcome, Mara! Glad you liked it.

CosmicCreations (Rick & Susan Lyon) sell this book: https://cosmiccreations.biz/collections/educational/products/the-cosmic-voyage-our-greatest-adventure-by-henno-kao

Richard E Warren

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Cool!

Thanks Rick!

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.