Help!!

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Help!!

15 sujets de 46 à 60 (sur un total de 69)
  • Auteur
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Hello André,

I was curious about your question:  « . . . if a rectangle grey box is possible? »  So I went to the French forum to look around.  I see the rectangle grey box they use into which a « Quote » is put when the next writer wants to quote a previous writer.  They never have used that feature, as far as I can recall, on this forum, nor on the previous forum iteration, nor on the one before that one.  But maybe my memory has faded.  The French forum appears very different from the English forum.

I looked at your Profile and I looked at my own to check out Topics Started and Replies Created.  Numbers are provided for those two categories.  When I clicked on Topics Started, a list of them appeared.  When I clicked on Replies Created, none were provided.

Cheers,

Mara

André
    André
    Participant

Dear Mara,

Feel generous you follow up my existencial’s tecnic problems.  :-)

You’re right about « Create &Replies » I was half right!

Concerning « the grey quotation boxe » … I think been under the same banner « AFLLU » the french and english forum could syncronize utility tools having the same language.

Grey boxe could been a efficient tool to use and Mods could inquire and boost available « HTLM language » on this forum.

I leave it in helpfull hands of our Mods

They are resourcefull.

Thanks Mara,

André

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Nigel,

It’s been few days now I used your recommandations.

Using text mode to write the text seems unavoidable. Using visual to write is pandemonium.

As you suggest better use visual for preview and polishing

Merci,

André

André
    André
    Participant

I got it Mods …

Yellow square box only appears in « Urantia Book General Discussion » page.

On « Forum » page it didn’t.

André

André
    André
    Participant

Clicking on “Urantia Book General Discussion” generate another script interference.

André

André
    André
    Participant

Unavailable Mods

Test 1

[box class=catbg]
    Note:
    [box class=titlebg]Maybee, soverity of a universe implied actualisation of potentials ! Could that be Supreme or/and Ultime’s potentials? Post # 34102. André'[color=red]Run as Administrator[/color]’
    [/box]
    [/box]

Moderator-1
    Moderator-1
    Modérateur

Unavailable Mods

Test 1

Would give us more details about the problem you are encountering?  Are you trying to Edit Post # 34102 or is it something else?

Moderator-1

André
    André
    Participant

… it is more « something else ».

Encountered problems have been poured out from weeks now.

Unnoticed

Moderator-1
    Moderator-1
    Modérateur

Encountered problems have been poured out from weeks now. Unnoticed

Dear André,

We are trying to sort out the problems you are encountering.  It looks like both Mara and Nigel already helped answer several of your earlier questions.

Some problems are beyond the scope of the responsibilities of the moderators and administrators of this forum.  Such problems require the help of our Webmaster who needs detailed information about the issues that may need to be fixed. That’s why I asked you for more information about what you are trying to do with post # 34102 which you wrote on March 5.  And, do you still have a problem with script interference when you click on “Support & suggestions” and « Urantia Book General Discussions »?

… it is more “something else”.

It would help us very much to help you, if you were to provide more details. Please tell us what is the « something else ».

Many thanks for your patience André.

Moderator-1

André
    André
    Participant

… sorry Mods 1, after crashing 45 mntes of writing…  need a break to assimilated once again course 101 « How to preseve a text for dummies ».

André

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Mods,

1 week pass by the crashing of my text and I came to a conclusion to do not botherthe administration’s staff.

Why ?

If affer a long time unanswered post s the only problem you paid attention is the latest it isn »t worthed to re-write everything.

Have you red above the post of Mara who after trying to get your attention, she decide to let it go ?

My remarks are not tainted with cinism or irrespect, just plains facts.

In brotherhood,

André

André
    André
    Participant

Dears Mods,

Is it possible to paste an image on the forum ?

Thanks,

André

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

To insert image, copy and paste.  This image is from the web.

Image result for cat

Mark Kurtz
    Participant

It looks like some of my cousins!  Cute!

André
    André
    Participant

[avatar_upload /]

Test

15 sujets de 46 à 60 (sur un total de 69)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.