Urantia Based Fiction Works

Home Forums Study Aids & Resources Urantia Based Fiction Works

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    Forum Friends and Guests,
       One of my reasons for writing novels based in the UB, is to make more paths to our astonishing new revelation. The world rages and fumes because, ‘it knows not the truth.’ And it is readily available, and free online! We only have to find ways to get those hungry souls to taste this seven-layer dessert, and know that it is GOOD.
    My first novel, Resurrection Hall – A Mansion World Odyssey, is based in Papers 47 and 48. This is a review from a new reader:
    « …Wow, it was very informative, enlightening, and just plain fun to read. As a beginner reader of the Urantia book it really helped me understand a lot of things and get excited about my son’s adventure and mine someday! Thanks for writing it!! »
    That first book was intended for Urantia Book reader/believers. The second UB based novel, Battlefield Guardians – Angels In Vietnam, was written for a general audience. I didn’t use direct quotes or mention Urantia, but it includes revelations about the Mansion Worlds. It’s gotten good reviews. This is one:
    « …Totally wonderful story of one man’s experience set in the not that distant past of the Vietnam war. He was a person determined not to compromise his ideals amidst a horrific war-torn country and a surprising encounter with Guardian Angels full of lessons for him as well as the readers… »
    I’m hoping the royalties from book sales will fund dissemination of our beautiful Urantia Book revelation far into the future. Many thousands of fiction and non-fiction books will be written in the wake of the reception of this celestially sponsored revelation, what we call The Urantia Book.
    The world FEELS something is up, just like you did when you found the UB. Times are ripe for change, a long stretch of rapid transition is upon us. The cultural seas are stormy, but there is a better Urantia coming. The UB authors foresaw the need for more truth about our strange life on this quarantined planet, about the life that follows, and the cosmos we inhabit.
    Soon, there will be a third novel, based in the Garden of Eden story (as re-presented in the Urantia Papers). More about that soon. For now, if you’d like to sample either of the two books in print and ebook:

Richard E Warren

Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Rick wrote:

« Soon, there will be a third novel, based in the Garden of Eden story… »

Hi Rick,

« …; long it was the custom to devote this day to self-culture. » (832.6, 74:4.6)

Picture a shady grove, a natural amphitheater, filled with the first fruits of the young Adamic family. Imagine some of the little ones on their violin-equivalents doing the backing, and two of the older children upstepping something of the beauty captured at the start of this video, between time 0:42 to time 7:12,

2 Cellos – time 0:41

What an opening scene for the movie version!

Nigel

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Rick wrote:

“Soon, there will be a third novel, based in the Garden of Eden story…”

Hi Rick,

…; long it was the custom to devote this day to self-culture.” (832.6, 74:4.6)

Picture a shady grove, a natural amphitheater, filled with the first fruits of the young Adamic family. Imagine some of the little ones on their violin-equivalents doing the backing, and two of the older children upstepping something of the beauty captured at the start of this video, between time 0:42 to time 7:12, 2 Cellos – time 0:41 What an opening scene for the movie version! Nigel

Beautifully haunting, Nigel, and I really, really like that opening scene. Spielberg was lined up to direct the film, but you’re obviously the man for it. Let’s reel!

Richard E Warren

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.