The Melchizedek Visit – 1000 AD

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The Melchizedek Visit – 1000 AD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Nameless posts:  “Without wisdom and worship how would Mind Gravity make the first unselfish choice that gives birth to soul which then has its existence in Spirit Gravity?”

According to text I posted earlier this statement misrepresents the UB rather significantly.  Please post that text you wish to discuss to help eliminate such contradictions and misunderstandings.  Thank you.

The UB says what it says…clearly… and does not say what it does not say.  We are here to discuss what it DOES say.  Misstating its contents may or may not be intentional but should be considered ill advised and counter productive in any case.

A false premise can only deliver false conclusions, claims, and beliefs.  You and all others are most welcome to any beliefs regardless of whether they agree with the UB.  However, no one should feel emboldened to misstate and misrepresent the text.  Again, perhaps questions might be more appropriate and profitable than declarations?

Mind Gravity and Spirit Gravity are circuits of attraction and response.  They do not make choices – any choices, ever.  Personalities with freewill make choices.  These circuits are NOT persons.  They do originate by, in, and through the persons of the Trinity but the circuits are not themselves persons.  They include the Father’s Personality Gravity Circuit, the Son’s Spirit Gravity Circuit, and the Mind Gravity Curcuit of the Mother/ConjointActor.

None of these circuits or their Deity and Divine Sources make ANY CHOICES for ANY OTHER beings or persons. Doesn’t happen.  Ever.  Anywhere.  Anytime.  All personalities with freewill make their own choices.  Period.   Full stop.

Soul is born by a mortal person’s choices in mind and in response to the mind’s connection to the Spirits within which delivers the endowment of the God Fragment.

Neither does the soul have its “existence in Spirit Gravity” as you misstate.  The soul responds to the attraction/pull of the Spirit Gravity circuit.  The response increases as the soul is spiritized and as mind gains experiential wisdom.  We are taught this response is based on the quality of the spiritual experience.   The more spiritual we become the greater the pull of and response to Spirit Gravity.

The UB authors declare that their intention is to clarify and specify and correct and give perspective of universe reality.  Therefore, those who sincerely wish to learn that perspective of reality provided in the pages of the Paper should pay particular attention TO the specific descriptions of reality actually presented.

We are not here to confirm our personal misconceptions and preconceptions which contradict the text.  We must all face and deal with our own such disagreement with the UB.  It’s okay to disagree with the UB.

We’re not here to all agree either.  But it should be easy to agree on the printed contents of that we study together here.

Thus the value of posting the text itself.

;-)

7:1.2 (82.1) This gravity control of spiritual things operates independently of time and space; therefore is spirit energy undiminished in transmission. Spirit gravity never suffers time delays, nor does it undergo space diminution. It does not decrease in accordance with the square of the distance of its transmission; the circuits of pure spirit power are not retarded by the mass of the material creation. And this transcendence of time and space by pure spirit energies is inherent in the absoluteness of the Son; it is not due to the interposition of the antigravity forces of the Third Source and Center.

7:1.3 (82.2) Spirit realities respond to the drawing power of the center of spiritual gravity in accordance with their qualitative value, their actual degree of spirit nature. Spirit substance (quality) is just as responsive to spirit gravity as the organized energy of physical matter (quantity) is responsive to physical gravity. Spiritual values and spirit forces are real. From the viewpoint of personality, spirit is the soul of creation; matter is the shadowy physical body.

7:1.4 (82.3) The reactions and fluctuations of spirit gravity are ever true to the content of spiritual values, the qualitative spiritual status of an individual or a world. This drawing power is instantly responsive to the inter- and intraspirit values of any universe situation or planetary condition. Every time a spiritual reality actualizes in the universes, this change necessitates the immediate and instantaneous readjustment of spirit gravity. Such a new spirit is actually a part of the Second Source and Center; and just as certainly as mortal man becomes a spiritized being, he will attain the spiritual Son, the center and source of spirit gravity.

Tabamantia delivering a wrap up of the inspection to the Thought Adjusters – “Now to you, superiors far above me, I come as one placed in temporary authority over the experimental planetary series; You are marvelous beings, guardians of the good in the souls of this backward realm. I pay you respect even while you are apparently under my jurisdiction as volunteer ministers. I bow before you in humble recognition of your exquisite unselfishness, your understanding ministry, and your impartial devotion. You deserve the name of the Godlike servers of the mortal inhabitants of this strife-torn, grief-stricken, and disease-afflicted world. I honor you! I all but worship you!” – end quote –

Okay so you did your bit today for the FER by cutting and pasting lovely snippets from UB and then got an “atta boy” from a Moderator…

But THIS (to follow) has nothing to do with the FER – and it is especially ridiculous because we have NEVER met face to face, nor have we ever worked on any FER related project.

You tee’d me up to do your daily FER contribution by USING your data-less mind projection of what’s wrong with me that your cuts and pastes would cure if I only I could understand it as repletely as you do….

Bradly wrote – “….We cannot, or we should not, blame anyone else or anything for our own failures, immaturity,  impatience,  disappointments,  and anxieties…those are our own.  We choose them and we choose what to do with them.

I did not say you were unfortunate.

Your disappointments and anxieties are unfortunate.  They cause you to be distressed.  I understand why and how so many also feel anxious and disappointed in our world today…..” end of Bradly quote

Dear Bradley,

And NO HUMAN should accept the blame for what is BOTH NON HUMAN AND ALSO NOT GOD’S WILL

like this GLOBAL virus situation which is just another historic “smallpox blanket” schtick executed by the carefully nurtured and selected “elites” of the human species following their MUST orders from something NON HUMAN in origin – all about the $$$$ – the most UNFAIR tool in Caligastia’s house of horrors cosmic insanity tool shed against everything and anything that is ALIVE.

Bioweapons….what scum bags….

You could spin it that Tabamantia insinuated that HUMAN BEINGS not following God’s Will ala their Thought Adjusters were the “imperfection” that engulfed the whole planet with the consequences of what was done specifically by the orders of Caligastia – derail the biologic upgrade of the Adams and Eves – and call it a service to the FER – but it’s only “true” in your own mind. Before you “MUST” the humans worldwide, into taking the blame for what happened on this planet that was NEVER supposed to happen.

“…..You deserve the name of the Godlike servers of the mortal inhabitants of this strife-torn, grief-stricken, and disease-afflicted world. I honor you! I all but worship you!…..”

Yup, Thought adjusters rock! :good:

And humanity actually needs and deserves all the help we can get….isn’t that the bottom line as you “understand” all that good news in the UB…?

I know “who I am” much better thanks to the constant help from God the Father like this UB – Fifth Epochal Revelation to His Children.

In order to play fair, since you and I never met face to face, Bradly, I must point out your errors before they snowball into evil, sin and iniquity….

Bradly projected “good news” at me – “….We cannot, or we should not, blame anyone else or anything for our own failures, immaturity,  impatience,  disappointments,  and anxieties…those are our own.  We choose them and we choose what to do with them….”

This life is my first rodeo and I am a child of god who was gifted with so much that there haven’t been so many bad choices I had before me to make that now have to be blamed on someone else or something else.

There’s a lot more to “who am I” than “failures, immaturity, impatience, disappointments, and anxieties”.

The fair part is saying we (you, Bradley and me, Nameslessuntilfused) never met face to face and never worked together on an FER  distribution project.

So taking that into consideration, Bradly, you need to rethink how you spread the “good news” in the UB to the vast majority of humanity like me who at their first rodeo and who ARE taking the blame for someone else’s or something else’s – “failures, immaturity, impatience, disappointments, anxieties, etc.”  It’s too easy to project with “technology”.  Smallpox blanket bioweapon easy…

Not fair to rig the rodeo and call that spiritual progress…

Blaming “anything” the way you used it in that sentence needs an explanation – are you saying that you can’t blame a tornado, volcano, earthquake, derecho, hurricane, weird weather like raining 12 inches in one hour over a small location, pandemics, etc. for anxieties you feel?

Anxiety in those instances is a good thing – helps self-preservation.

So going forward, I am going to “use” you, Bradly, in anyway I can, to spread the “good news” in the UB – you are indeed a good subject for comparison and contrast – religion as the opioid to feed the first time rodeo attendees vs. the religion of Jesus – when was the last time you read this, Bradly? https://bigbluebook.org/196/2/

Hope it is okay to share that link, only one I trust and only one not all glitched up with software codes…

Bradly, I did not misrepresent anything – you CHOSE to misunderstand.

Se we’re done, you do not have enough mere human science experience to have a fruitful discussion about how STUPID it is to mechanize the First Source and Center

and think you are “creating” a Deity – The Supreme…

Sorry, other stuff to do….

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Bradly, I did not misrepresent anything – you CHOSE to misunderstand. Se we’re done, you do not have enough mere human science experience to have a fruitful discussion about how STUPID it is to mechanize the First Source and Center and think you are “creating” a Deity – The Supreme… Sorry, other stuff to do….

Yes…I do lack any scientific credentials or great knowledge but who requires or needs such credentials to discuss God’s personal nature…a basic Jesusonian teaching and given expression now for 2000 years by the Spirit of Truth.

This is not rocket science. The first 5 Papers cover this repletely.  And the teachings of the Master also personalize God, both in the UB and in the Bible.  Who here might perpetuate the falsehood and fiction of an impersonal god?

Certainly the source of personality must needs be a personality… and so much more… but certainly not less.  I am convinced most others also feel the presence and hear the whisper and feel the assurance within.  One does not need knowledge or understanding or any particular beliefs to know the presence within and know better than to mechanize God.

No rebellion or default or sin by any other being can prevent or disrupt this connection…or so I understand the teachings of the UB.

And yes, all experiential wisdom gained by any and all beings in the Universe of Universes is a realization of potential which is actualized within and by the Supreme.  All choices, experiences, and expressions which result in personal spiritization and collective spiritualization are aggregated and integrated and expressed by the Supreme…or so I understand the teachings of the UB.

Mortals do not create the Supreme. But we certainly do contribute to the realization of potential and the actualization of experiential reality as embodied and expressed by the Supreme.

If you have not misrepresented the UB, then there are some real misunderstandings here for sure.  I look forward to greater clarity all around and hope for my own understanding .

I would like to understand what the error of mechanizing God has to do with the topic being discussed.  Please.

:good:

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Nameless posts:  “Bradly projected “good news” at me – “….We cannot, or we should not, blame anyone else or anything for our own failures, immaturity,  impatience,  disappointments,  and anxieties…those are our own.  We choose them and we choose what to do with them….”

This life is my first rodeo and I am a child of god who was gifted with so much that there haven’t been so many bad choices I had before me to make that now have to be blamed on someone else or something else.

There’s a lot more to “who am I” than “failures, immaturity, impatience, disappointments, and anxieties”.

The fair part is saying we (you, Bradley and me, Nameslessuntilfused) never met face to face and never worked together on an FER  distribution project.

So taking that into consideration, Bradly, you need to rethink how you spread the “good news” in the UB to the vast majority of humanity like me who at their first rodeo and who ARE taking the blame for someone else’s or something else’s – “failures, immaturity, impatience, disappointments, anxieties, etc.”  It’s too easy to project with “technology”.  Smallpox blanket bioweapon easy…

Not fair to rig the rodeo and call that spiritual progress…

Blaming “anything” the way you used it in that sentence needs an explanation – are you saying that you can’t blame a tornado, volcano, earthquake, derecho, hurricane, weird weather like raining 12 inches in one hour over a small location, pandemics, etc. for anxieties you feel?

Anxiety in those instances is a good thing – helps self-preservation.

Bradly here:  But the anxieties expressed here and discussed are not situational fight or flight safety issues…and you know it (your response is very disingenuous and insincere).  We are admonished that anxiety must be abandoned.  It is pure mind and spirit poison which destroys peace of mind and prevents the poise and trust of faith.

You express fears and doubts about our personal standing and planetary progress which demonstrate a lack of confidence and trust.  Your extreme disappointment in others and humanity in general indicates a mistrust of the Divine plan and process too IMO…and a real lack of understanding of and appreciation for the universe realities presented in the Papers.

You appear to be blaming the fallen Prince and rebellion for the natural outcomes of bad choices by the people who suffer the repercussions of those bad choices and also blame the Most Highs and celestials in charge of our world for rather poor and disappointing performance and mismanagement which you believe you know better how to administer!  Petitioning for a change of personnel?  Really?

It is true there are real victims who suffer consequences they did not create.  This is explained in the UB in great detail.  It is true on all evolutionary worlds in time.  It is not peculiar to Urantia or to worlds isolated or suffering the collective repercussions of default or rebellion.  The fact is, according to the UB, blaming the devil (or God) for human suffering is a common error of immaturity and inexperience and material orientation!!  Disappointment in God is also common enough.  Why does God cause or allow suffering?  A most interesting topic for consideration!

You also seem to embrace the conspiracy paranoia that there is no real pandemic or the pandemic has a mastermind with evil intent.  Pandemics are not new and infectious diseases are no conspiracy….and neither is the internet or rock and roll or television.

I did not say we are each responsible for or the cause of all our own suffering. I said…“….We cannot, or we should not, blame anyone else or anything for our own failures, immaturity,  impatience,  disappointments,  and anxieties…those are our own.”  We are warned about false sympathy and feeling sorry for those who suffer from their own decisions, choices, and priorities in life.  Such repercussions are the hammer and anvil of evolutionary experiential wisdom.  There are repercussions to our choices.  The fruits of the Spirit are also such repercussions!  The UB recommends how to attach our branch to the vine to enjoy those fruits and feel the Divine presence and Assurance that we are all entitled to as the children of God!

Our disappointments and impatience are our own.  And those will always and inherently cause suffering.  We choose to be disappointed and to blame and to refuse responsibility for the reality we experience in this life.  Here you reject good news when offered.  You reject the good news of the Revelation and criticize me for sharing that assuring and encouraging message so eloquently gifted to us which we share here together.  You would rather criticize the Most Highs and give them advice about personnel assignments!  Hahahaha.  People.  We’re a funny bunch of monkeys indeed!  We create gods in our image and make bargains with them and blame them and bribe them and criticize them and give them our advice and pretend we can hide from and deceive them.  Good grief.

We are God’s beloved children.  We are fully connected to the Spirit and encircuited in the powerful gravitational influences of personality, mind, and spirit.  Our response to that presence delivers soul and the fruits of faith and Divine Assurance.  It’s a friendly universe filled with truth, beauty, and goodness and countless brothers and sisters in the family of creation in an endless adventure of discovery and the personalized expression of BEING and BECOMING!!  Good news indeed!

I never tire in the sharing of the good news of the Jesusonian Gospel and the universe realities presented by the Reveelation!  Certainly I do lack adequate skill and tact in my exuberance and efforts to communicate my understanding of the Revelation and its contents.

I am clumsy and thoughtless sometimes.  I have much to improve.  Especially regarding graciousness.  No doubt of that!!  It is most appropriate to point that out.  Thank you.

When everything in the Nursery of Life – planets like our Earth – are fundamentally operating according to God’s Will, would EVERY “error” set you on the path to evil. sin, and finally, iniquity?  Seems like there would be far fewer “errors” that need repeating to be learned since consequences in mis-judging “herd immunity” would result in the disease wiping out the “herd”.  So YES, I am laying the blame at the feet of those who are LYING – the term “Great Deceiver” is UB referencing what “religious” history called the “fallen angels”.  I just call them scum bags….opportunists have taken over the institutions that respect and nurture LIFE FORMS.

Where in the UB does it say that Caligastia can’t finally cross a line that the Most Highs, themselves, put in the sand?

Did not EVERYONE get a chance to “vote” whether to sign on to Lucifer’s Doctrine?  Is that still a choice you can make and “get a job”?

I have seen cut and pastes from this missive written in the year 2000 everywhere in the business development spheres (it’s a url address) – it is asking a philosophical question called “Is the internet a metaphor for God?”:

https://www.crosscurrents.org/henderson.htm

Nope, it’s a grifter’s crime so huge that it managed to break all the laws of life.  Started with the repeal of Glass-Steagall in 1999 basically making this an economic MATH fact that “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine”.

A “philosophy for living” to follow….?

The burning question to be answered – “Is the internet a metaphor for God?”

I am not a UB “code-talker” like the people you protect with brutality on these UB reader websites, Bradley, and you know it.  This thread was just a few replies into a conversation about “signs Melchizedek is back” before I was teetering on the brink of punishment for breaking the rules set up to protect the “code-talkers”….

I have no “patience” with “stupid” presented as high human achievements.  But that’s not what motivated me to ask the Most Highs for a review of Caligastia’s obvious and complete dis-interest in contributing to the life-modification potentials on an experimental planet that he was darn near obsessed with when he got to this planet because even he knows by now that what he did wasn’t an uplift to the health of life (God’s Will) so now he is full nanosecond throttle on to “I and me and you and we and he and she and it are all together” gods in the making in the internet.  The REAL UBI is already here, and !tada!, it’s the internets providing universal billionaire’s income to infinity and beyond.

The truth of the grift….”move fast and break things”….smallpox blanket time – cheap and efficient  – and also avoids the consequences of “gravity” because the 4 Gravity Circuits are “independent of time and space”…?

So “who/WHY are we now?”  Who’s your Daddy?

Mechizedeks are great coordinators.  Even into the dark, confused and illogical canyons of the global financial centers there are murmurs of “too much for too long” spins of dark pool derivatives that MUST be content with 21 trillion until we see what’s left after the smallpox blankets are distributed as “universal basic income providers” for “universal billionaire income”…

Let’s see, this is the 6th officially sanctioned rioting in my life as a born and bred USA citizen….just wish they’d put in some theoretical stats this time regarding the possibility that Providence has a “just in case” trigger in those independent of space and time 4 Gravity Circuits – the magnetic pole shift – you can’t take ALL of the oil out of the earth’s mantle without consequences that will NEVER turn out to be “good” in the long run…

All I know is I will NEVER blame anyone else or anything else for what I have done because everyone has already taken the credit for it.

Definitely the secret long-time UB code-talkers come up with this in 2000 – “The internet as a metaphor for God?” – “…..Clearly the Internet is quite a different symbol than the ones popularly associated with the deity of the Judeo-Christian tradition. In this context, we recall Michelangelo’s images on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel: God, the strong and creative Father, calling whole worlds and planets into being by a simple command. These images are today being refreshed in the human imagination by their presence on the Internet. In seeing these images, lifted from their context in ancient chapels and cathedrals and placed before our eyes on the unflattering surface of a computer screen, it is apparent how little credibility they retain….”

oy vey :-(

So the real reason public library shelves were emptied for the internet takeover wasn’t so that the Koch Brothers could squirrel priceless art books away into their “warehouse 13” to protect me and the rest of humanity from their uncontrolled powers of unearned knowledge?

“You MUST use the internet”…..so stupid….

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

When everything in the Nursery of Life – planets like our Earth – are fundamentally operating according to God’s Will, would EVERY “error” set you on the path to evil. sin, and finally, iniquity? Seems like there would be far fewer “errors” that need repeating to be learned since consequences in mis-judging “herd immunity” would result in the disease wiping out the “herd”. So YES, I am laying the blame at the feet of those who are LYING – the term “Great Deceiver” is UB referencing what “religious” history called the “fallen angels”. I just call them scum bags….opportunists have taken over the institutions that respect and nurture LIFE FORMS. Where in the UB does it say that Caligastia can’t finally cross a line that the Most Highs, themselves, put in the sand? Did not EVERYONE get a chance to “vote” whether to sign on to Lucifer’s Doctrine? Is that still a choice you can make and “get a job”? I have seen cut and pastes from this missive written in the year 2000 everywhere in the business development spheres (it’s a url address) – it is asking a philosophical question called “Is the internet a metaphor for God?”: https://www.crosscurrents.org/henderson.htm Nope, it’s a grifter’s crime so huge that it managed to break all the laws of life. Started with the repeal of Glass-Steagall in 1999 basically making this an economic MATH fact that “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine”. A “philosophy for living” to follow….? The burning question to be answered – “Is the internet a metaphor for God?” I am not a UB “code-talker” like the people you protect with brutality on these UB reader websites, Bradley, and you know it. This thread was just a few replies into a conversation about “signs Melchizedek is back” before I was teetering on the brink of punishment for breaking the rules set up to protect the “code-talkers”…. I have no “patience” with “stupid” presented as high human achievements. But that’s not what motivated me to ask the Most Highs for a review of Caligastia’s obvious and complete dis-interest in contributing to the life-modification potentials on an experimental planet that he was darn near obsessed with when he got to this planet because even he knows by now that what he did wasn’t an uplift to the health of life (God’s Will) so now he is full nanosecond throttle on to “I and me and you and we and he and she and it are all together” gods in the making in the internet. The REAL UBI is already here, and !tada!, it’s the internets providing universal billionaire’s income to infinity and beyond. The truth of the grift….”move fast and break things”….smallpox blanket time – cheap and efficient – and also avoids the consequences of “gravity” because the 4 Gravity Circuits are “independent of time and space”…? So “who/WHY are we now?” Who’s your Daddy? Mechizedeks are great coordinators. Even into the dark, confused and illogical canyons of the global financial centers there are murmurs of “too much for too long” spins of dark pool derivatives that MUST be content with 21 trillion until we see what’s left after the smallpox blankets are distributed as “universal basic income providers” for “universal billionaire income”… Let’s see, this is the 6th officially sanctioned rioting in my life as a born and bred USA citizen….just wish they’d put in some theoretical stats this time regarding the possibility that Providence has a “just in case” trigger in those independent of space and time 4 Gravity Circuits – the magnetic pole shift – you can’t take ALL of the oil out of the earth’s mantle without consequences that will NEVER turn out to be “good” in the long run… All I know is I will NEVER blame anyone else or anything else for what I have done because everyone has already taken the credit for it. Definitely the secret long-time UB code-talkers come up with this in 2000 – “The internet as a metaphor for God?” – “…..Clearly the Internet is quite a different symbol than the ones popularly associated with the deity of the Judeo-Christian tradition. In this context, we recall Michelangelo’s images on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel: God, the strong and creative Father, calling whole worlds and planets into being by a simple command. These images are today being refreshed in the human imagination by their presence on the Internet. In seeing these images, lifted from their context in ancient chapels and cathedrals and placed before our eyes on the unflattering surface of a computer screen, it is apparent how little credibility they retain….” oy vey :-( So the real reason public library shelves were emptied for the internet takeover wasn’t so that the Koch Brothers could squirrel priceless art books away into their “warehouse 13” to protect me and the rest of humanity from their uncontrolled powers of unearned knowledge? “You MUST use the internet”…..so stupid….

Code talking…indeed.  Best wishes Nameless.  Peace to you.

:-(

181:1.7 (1954.4) Jesus gives peace to his fellow doers of the will of God but not on the order of the joys and satisfactions of this material world. Unbelieving materialists and fatalists can hope to enjoy only two kinds of peace and soul comfort: Either they must be stoics, with steadfast resolution determined to face the inevitable and to endure the worst; or they must be optimists, ever indulging that hope which springs eternal in the human breast, vainly longing for a peace which never really comes.

181:1.8 (1954.5) A certain amount of both stoicism and optimism are serviceable in living a life on earth, but neither has aught to do with that superb peace which the Son of God bestows upon his brethren in the flesh. The peace which Michael gives his children on earth is that very peace which filled his own soul when he himself lived the mortal life in the flesh and on this very world. The peace of Jesus is the joy and satisfaction of a God-knowing individual who has achieved the triumph of learning fully how to do the will of God while living the mortal life in the flesh. The peace of Jesus’ mind was founded on an absolute human faith in the actuality of the divine Father’s wise and sympathetic overcare. Jesus had trouble on earth, he has even been falsely called the “man of sorrows,” but in and through all of these experiences he enjoyed the comfort of that confidence which ever empowered him to proceed with his life purpose in the full assurance that he was achieving the Father’s will.

181:1.9 (1954.6) Jesus was determined, persistent, and thoroughly devoted to the accomplishment of his mission, but he was not an unfeeling and calloused stoic; he ever sought for the cheerful aspects of his life experiences, but he was not a blind and self-deceived optimist. The Master knew all that was to befall him, and he was unafraid. After he had bestowed this peace upon each of his followers, he could consistently say, “Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

181:1.10 (1955.1) The peace of Jesus is, then, the peace and assurance of a son who fully believes that his career for time and eternity is safely and wholly in the care and keeping of an all-wise, all-loving, and all-powerful spirit Father. And this is, indeed, a peace which passes the understanding of mortal mind, but which can be enjoyed to the full by the believing human heart.

Bradly here:  I am reminded of the Master helping find the lost lad:

132:6.1 (1465.5) Here in Rome also occurred that touching incident in which the Creator of a universe spent several hours restoring a lost child to his anxious mother. This little boy had wandered away from his home, and Jesus found him crying in distress. He and Ganid were on their way to the libraries, but they devoted themselves to getting the child back home. Ganid never forgot Jesus’ comment: “You know, Ganid, most human beings are like the lost child. They spend much of their time crying in fear and suffering in sorrow when, in very truth, they are but a short distance from safety and security, even as this child was only a little way from home. And all those who know the way of truth and enjoy the assurance of knowing God should esteem it a privilege, not a duty, to offer guidance to their fellows in their efforts to find the satisfactions of living. Did we not supremely enjoy this ministry of restoring the child to his mother? So do those who lead men to God experience the supreme satisfaction of human service.” And from that day forward, for the remainder of his natural life, Ganid was continually on the lookout for lost children whom he might restore to their homes.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Nameless asks:  “When everything in the Nursery of Life – planets like our Earth – are fundamentally operating according to God’s Will, would EVERY “error” set you on the path to evil. sin, and finally, iniquity?  

A very good question.  Material,  evolutionary planets work by FREEWILL.  First the freewill choices of barabarians and primitives and only slowly does worship and wisdom emerge to deliver evolutionary progress.  Takes a long, long, long time to enter Light and Life.  God’s will is that freewill evolutionary experiential wisdom prevails in the universes of time and the children of time.  God could have made everything and everyone perfect and complete.  God’s will was to NOT do that.  God’s will delivers the progress of time and the perfecting of the imperfect to enhance and improve that which is created perfect.  The imperfect contribute to the perfect by the process of experientially perfecting!!!

It would appear that perhaps your disappointment and distrust really is in God.  Maybe your impatience is with how slowly you perceive God’s will and purpose and plan are to evolve in this evolutionary plane of time.  Since everything is not perfect now or already, then it is presumed that God (and the Most Highs) have failed or are failing and that sin is somehow winning?  Do you think that sin has won simply because it exists?  It really is no contest you know. Sin will never win and can never prevail…it contains the seed of its own destruction.  The effects of sin are local and temporal.

Evolutionary and progressive outcomes are inevitable…eventually.  Freewill and experiential wisdom will always result in Light and Life!!  There is no doubt of that…according to the UB anyway.  Evolutionary progress is slow and painful on the material worlds.  On decimal worlds it is often slower and even more of a struggle.

Evil is but error and the results, primarily, of immaturity and inexperience we are told.  It is not deliberate and intentional wrong doing so much as childish self importance and materialism.  Children err.  Children learn by their errors.  Such is life.  All evolutionary life.  Urantia is no different in that regard.

We are told to distinguish the errors of immaturity from the knowing choices of sin.  Both deliver repercussions and the opportunity to learn thereby and make better choices.  Progress results only from and by better choices.  It does appear that it universally requires significant, almost endless, repetition to truly evolve and progress by trial and error… slowly we err less in some ways as we gain experiential wisdom.

But then there are new and more complex challenges to resolve.  This process on an evolutionary world takes a million years and even longer, on every such sphere.  Urantia is certainly evolving and progressing toward the planetary destiny of Light and Life.  There are always, it seems, endless ways to improve our choices and outcomes.  There are always better, more effective, and wiser options to consider and learn for all strategies and tactics.  As finaliters, we are told, we have only perfected our motive – not our wisdom or choices!  So errors and learning by trial and error will continue long after we leave the evolutionary worlds of origin!!

Error/evil does not inherently or inevitably lead to sin and iniquity.  Experience and understanding and spirituality reduces error.  Society,  culture, and civilization based on brotherhood is progressive and takes time.  It is not imposed upon us.  Experiential progress is not easy and the timeframe from barbarians to Light and Life is long indeed on every world.

Individuals however are not limited in the potential for personal enlightenment and spiritual progress by the herd’s progress or lack of progress.  The progress of the herd is in the hands of the shepherd.  Very capable and wise and experienced hands.  Our personal progress is in our hands based on our personal choices and growth and wisdom.

49:1.1 (559.6) The universes of time and space are gradual in development; the progression of life—terrestrial or celestial—is neither arbitrary nor magical. Cosmic evolution may not always be understandable (predictable), but it is strictly nonaccidental.

52:1.4 (589.13) In the light of subsequent civilization, this era of primitive man is a long, dark, and bloody chapter. The ethics of the jungle and the morals of the primeval forests are not in keeping with the standards of later dispensations of revealed religion and higher spiritual development. On normal and nonexperimental worlds this epoch is very different from the prolonged and extraordinarily brutal struggles which characterized this age on Urantia. When you have emerged from your first world experience, you will begin to see why this long and painful struggle on the evolutionary worlds occurs, and as you go forward in the Paradise path, you will increasingly understand the wisdom of these apparently strange doings. But notwithstanding all the vicissitudes of the early ages of human emergence, the performances of primitive man represent a splendid, even a heroic, chapter in the annals of an evolutionary world of time and space.

65:5.3 (736.6) The universe of universes, including this small world called Urantia, is not being managed merely to meet our approval nor just to suit our convenience, much less to gratify our whims and satisfy our curiosity. The wise and all-powerful beings who are responsible for universe management undoubtedly know exactly what they are about; and so it becomes Life Carriers and behooves mortal minds to enlist in patient waiting and hearty co-operation with the rule of wisdom, the reign of power, and the march of progress.

65:5.4 (736.7) There are, of course, certain compensations for tribulation, such as Michael’s bestowal on Urantia. But irrespective of all such considerations, the later celestial supervisors of this planet express complete confidence in the ultimate evolutionary triumph of the human race and in the eventual vindication of our original plans and life patterns.

70:0.3 (783.3) Government is an unconscious development; it evolves by trial and error. It does have survival value; therefore it becomes traditional. Anarchy augmented misery; therefore government, comparative law and order, slowly emerged or is emerging. The coercive demands of the struggle for existence literally drove the human race along the progressive road to civilization.

81:6.41 (911.6) 15. ….Society is the offspring of age upon age of trial and error; it is what survived the selective adjustments and readjustments in the successive stages of mankind’s agelong rise from animal to human levels of planetary status

81:6.43 (911.8) And it was by these rungs on the evolutionary ladder that civilization climbed to that place where those mighty influences could be initiated which have culminated in the rapidly expanding culture of the twentieth century. And only by adherence to these essentials can man hope to maintain his present-day civilizations while providing for their continued development and certain survival.

81:6.44 (912.1) This is the gist of the long, long struggle of the peoples of earth to establish civilization since the age of Adam. Present-day culture is the net result of this strenuous evolution. Before the discovery of printing, progress was relatively slow since one generation could not so rapidly benefit from the achievements of its predecessors. But now human society is plunging forward under the force of the accumulated momentum of all the ages through which civilization has struggled.

The realization of potential is the result of freewill in an evolutionary and experiential universe.  The realization of potential creates new potentials for further realization.  This process IS THE WILL OF GOD!!!  Read all about potential here:

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/search?keys=potential&op=Search

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Our impatience helps nothing and signals immaturity and blindness.  Impatience, like anxiety, is a mind and spirit poison.  The cause of the default and rebellion before that was impatience.   Our immature impatience delivers mistrust, blame, disappointment, frustration, anger, anxiety, and hopeless resignation, killing hope and courage and faith.  A real spirit poison!

48:7.20 (557.4) 18. Impatience is a spirit poison; anger is like a stone hurled into a hornet’s nest.

48:7.21 (557.5) 19. Anxiety must be abandoned. The disappointments hardest to bear are those which never come.

130:5.3 (1436.4) One day when Ganid asked Jesus why he had not devoted himself to the work of a public teacher, he said: “My son, everything must await the coming of its time. You are born into the world, but no amount of anxiety and no manifestation of impatience will help you to grow up. You must, in all such matters, wait upon time. Time alone will ripen the green fruit upon the tree. Season follows season and sundown follows sunrise only with the passing of time. I am now on the way to Rome with you and your father, and that is sufficient for today. My tomorrow is wholly in the hands of my Father in heaven.” And then he told Ganid the story of Moses and the forty years of watchful waiting and continued preparation.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

I was hoping this topic might lead to a discussion of and speculation about how the planetary leadership delivers that leadership to our world.  While Urantia does not have the normal centers of global leadership of the Prince’s HQ at Dalamatia with the normal corporeal staff nor the Garden with Adam and Eve, still do we enjoy all the other normal supporting leadership and celestial hosts working on behalf of our world’s progress through the Mortal Epochs of Time.  We also have some additional and rather extraordinary celestial agents and agencies now employed in support of that objective.  Many of these have been identified by the text posted so far here.

The original post here is about one of those incredible respondents and leaders who leads our world into its future and toward its destiny of Light and Life.  I think it important to consider the probability that every single evolutionary world requires Plan B contingency planning and response mechanisms from its geological formation stages to the life implantation and bio evolutionary phases and, perhaps most especially so, once the world is considered inhabited and the ages long social and religious and scientific evolutionary stages unfold.  All leadership for each world follows, I am sure, a template and pattern of strategies and tactics and timelines and mile markers.  But every world has very unique variations of the results of such process and procedure and template.

This is due to the very real forces of freewill and unpredictable outcomes based on the freewill of every world’s inhabitants.  There are also the accidents of time which can affect the timing and direction or flow of consequences at all the intersections of opportunity and choice and result.  All planetary rulers must be masters at RESPONSE planning and execution that is based on endless variables and changing trajectories and conflicting forces that are quite normal if not predictable.  It can be absolutely predicted that the unexpected will happen I think.  But no one can predict the sequence and timing of the unfolding of even the inevitable in a universe of freewill where outcomes and timeframes are based almost entirely on evolutionary forces and experiential progress.

Urantia has presented a very unique set of challenges that require such RESPONSE skills by our leadership.  It is amazing to me how much progress our world has experienced considering our history.  I am so impressed by our leadership and celestial team and angels and midwayers who have rallied and united to propel us toward our destiny despite all the obstacles and tragedies and failures we have endured on this backwater world….but now the Shrine of all Nebadon!

It has been most unfortunate here to have been hijacked and sidetracked by disappointments, blame, anxieties, and accusations that do not portray the reality of our situation or prospects related to the teachings of the Urantia Papers which provide very clear presentations on so many reasons to be confident and assured and optimistic, even certain, about the care and management that our world enjoys and its standing in the universes of time.  We are not unattended or orphaned or doomed or cutoff from the Divine circuits and ministries of love and leadership.

But even more importantly from a personal perspective is the reality presented in the Papers about the direct connection we each have to Deity and their personal gravity circuits of personality, spirit, and mind.  Our personal ministry is quite independent of the planetary administration and while both cooperate and respond to the success of the other (the relationship between the part and the whole and the whole and its parts), our personal connection is never compromised or limited by the planetary progress or epochal time frame or group related repercussions.  Our connection to Deity is personal and direct!

Perhaps there is interest here in a thorough examination of the many forms and levels of leadership and management of Urantia?  A good place to start is reading Paper 114?  Truly are we blessed and we may enjoy certainty and peace of mind and trust that we are personally and planetarily adored and cared for with excellence and inevitable outcomes for our anticipation….and discussion!

Thanks to all who attend here.  Fear Not!  :-)

52:6.2 (597.3) Even on normal evolutionary worlds the realization of the world-wide brotherhood of man is not an easy accomplishment. On a confused and disordered planet like Urantia such an achievement requires a much longer time and necessitates far greater effort. Unaided social evolution can hardly achieve such happy results on a spiritually isolated sphere. Religious revelation is essential to the realization of brotherhood on Urantia…..

52:6.7 (598.2) 5. Spiritual insight. The brotherhood of man is, after all, predicated on the recognition of the fatherhood of God. The quickest way to realize the brotherhood of man on Urantia is to effect the spiritual transformation of present-day humanity. The only technique for accelerating the natural trend of social evolution is that of applying spiritual pressure from above, thus augmenting moral insight while enhancing the soul capacity of every mortal to understand and love every other mortal. Mutual understanding and fraternal love are transcendent civilizers and mighty factors in the world-wide realization of the brotherhood of man.

114:2.1 (1251.4) Since the times of Michael’s bestowal on your world the general management of Urantia has been intrusted to a special group on Jerusem of twenty-four onetime Urantians. Qualification for membership on this commission is unknown to us, but we have observed that those who have been thus commissioned have all been contributors to the enlarging sovereignty of the Supreme in the system of Satania. By nature they were all real leaders when they functioned on Urantia, and (excepting Machiventa Melchizedek) these qualities of leadership have been further augmented by mansion world experience and supplemented by the training of Jerusem citizenship. Members are nominated to the twenty-four by the cabinet of Lanaforge, seconded by the Most Highs of Edentia, approved by the Assigned Sentinel of Jerusem, and appointed by Gabriel of Salvington in accordance with the mandate of Michael. The temporary appointees function just as fully as do the permanent members of this commission of special supervisors.

114:2.2 (1251.5) This board of planetary directors is especially concerned with the supervision of those activities on this world which result from the fact that Michael here experienced his terminal bestowal. They are kept in close and immediate touch with Michael by the liaison activities of a certain Brilliant Evening Star, the identical being who attended upon Jesus throughout the mortal bestowal.

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

“It would appear that perhaps your disappointment and distrust really is in God.”

I stopped reading after that….lie upon lie after the first lie….

So here’s the one-liner’s Bradley deserves for saying that:

“…and it appears you can’t help being an _____….”

“…at least I believe in God….”

“….looks like you are the one having a problem distinguishing between God’s Will and Other-than-God’s Will…”

Textbook example of “bearing false witness” which is all that this “internet as a metaphor for God” grift cult protector – Bradley – still keeps doing POINTLESSLY.  First off, no one believes anything coming from Bradley about me because we are complete strangers in real life and are in no way coordinated, by choice or design, regarding a Fifth Epochal Revelation (FER) from God the Father to his children in time.

But even WORSE than using me to elevate himself in such an internet slime-y way is the absolute disrespect for what is SACRED – the Personality’s OWN value for their personal experiences.

I have never NOT “known” God the Father and I have never NOT been a simple hearted follower of Jesus.  I also come from that LONG tradition of global peoples who keep science in THEIR OWN hands where it is safe and of service ONLY in the hand of the HUMAN…not “corporations are people”….

Common sense that I never NOT found to be true experientially – that in general is attributed to St. Francis of Assisi – “First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and soon you are doing the impossible.”

In the “war” against Nihilism, Hedonism, and Anarchy, what is the Spiritual Most High “government”, the promoter of revolutionary change or the protector against the Nihilism a Lanonandek can embed the Mind Gravity Circuit of a Nursery Planet like Earth….?

President Adam said, “Avarice, ambition, revenge, and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net.  Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.”

Separation of Church and State was to keep CHURCH from corruption by State and no matter how many times it is interpreted otherwise, time and experience delivers the “truth” of how that works – man as god = DEAD END TIMES

Looks like there are far worse outcomes then church-state like now when the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Twitter meme) are THE WORD that took over ALL “Church” – it’s no longer a “metaphor”, is it…?

How’s that corporate-church collusion working out for the FER…?

The UB based code-talking is so OBVIOUS – hey, looki! someone just got a promotion to the position of “FATHER Melchizedek”…?!!

Paper 35 – “…..The personality offspring resulting from this creative partnership is the original Melchizedek—the Father Melchizedek—that unique being who subsequently collaborates with the Creator Son and the Creative Spirit to bring into existence the entire group of that name….”

“MUST use the internet.”

A crime so big, that it broke ALL the Laws of Life – experientially earned and revelatory – carved by one hand after another on the one million year calendar of the human species.

True enough, a crime that big could NOT have been pulled off without the “technology”.  MUST USE tyranny….

More misery for others = More $$$$ for ME ME ME

The “Universal Billionaire’s Income”.

A “Universal Basic Income” is the Man to Land Ratio – science in the hand – the truth, beauty, and goodness of God the Father’s Will.

EVERYONE is still saying, “I had no choice.”  Problem with that philosophy is the assumption that there ACTUALLY were other choices in a totalitarian and tyrannical “ism” of STUPID MECHANIZATIONS.

Glad my petition got submitted to the ORIGINAL Melchizedek….not the e-version….

Broke EVERY Law of Life….embedded his “component” operation – MUST USE…

Better choices, better life for me if the “internet as a metaphor for God”

“bradley”s, that I was “must-ed” into acknowledging as gods in training, lived on this earth and left it without knowing that I ever existed…

A whole different set of choices….of that there is NO DOUBT

got that…?!

NO DOUBT.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

“It would appear that perhaps your disappointment and distrust really is in God.”

I stopped reading after that….lie upon lie after the first lie….

So here’s the one-liner’s Bradley deserves for saying that:

“…and it appears you can’t help being an _____….”

“…at least I believe in God….”

“….looks like you are the one having a problem distinguishing between God’s Will and Other-than-God’s Will…”

Textbook example of “bearing false witness” which is all that this “internet as a metaphor for God” grift cult protector – Bradley – still keeps doing POINTLESSLY. First off, no one believes anything coming from Bradley about me because we are complete strangers in real life and are in no way coordinated, by choice or design, regarding a Fifth Epochal Revelation (FER) from God the Father to his children in time.

But even WORSE than using me to elevate himself in such an internet slime-y way is the absolute disrespect for what is SACRED – the Personality’s OWN value for their personal experiences.

I have never NOT “known” God the Father and I have never NOT been a simple hearted follower of Jesus. I also come from that LONG tradition of global peoples who keep science in THEIR OWN hands where it is safe and of service ONLY in the hand of the HUMAN…not “corporations are people”….

Common sense that I never NOT found to be true experientially – that in general is attributed to St. Francis of Assisi – “First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and soon you are doing the impossible.”

In the “war” against Nihilism, Hedonism, and Anarchy, what is the Spiritual Most High “government”, the promoter of revolutionary change or the protector against the Nihilism a Lanonandek can embed the Mind Gravity Circuit of a Nursery Planet like Earth….?

President Adam said, “Avarice, ambition, revenge, and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.”

Separation of Church and State was to keep CHURCH from corruption by State and no matter how many times it is interpreted otherwise, time and experience delivers the “truth” of how that works – man as god = DEAD END TIMES

Looks like there are far worse outcomes then church-state like now when the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Twitter meme) are THE WORD that took over ALL “Church” – it’s no longer a “metaphor”, is it…?

How’s that corporate-church collusion working out for the FER…?

The UB based code-talking is so OBVIOUS – hey, looki! someone just got a promotion to the position of “FATHER Melchizedek”…?!!

Paper 35 – “…..The personality offspring resulting from this creative partnership is the original Melchizedek—the Father Melchizedek—that unique being who subsequently collaborates with the Creator Son and the Creative Spirit to bring into existence the entire group of that name….”

“MUST use the internet.”

A crime so big, that it broke ALL the Laws of Life – experientially earned and revelatory – carved by one hand after another on the one million year calendar of the human species.

True enough, a crime that big could NOT have been pulled off without the “technology”. MUST USE tyranny….

More misery for others = More $$$$ for ME ME ME

The “Universal Billionaire’s Income”.

A “Universal Basic Income” is the Man to Land Ratio – science in the hand – the truth, beauty, and goodness of God the Father’s Will.

EVERYONE is still saying, “I had no choice.” Problem with that philosophy is the assumption that there ACTUALLY were other choices in a totalitarian and tyrannical “ism” of STUPID MECHANIZATIONS.

Glad my petition got submitted to the ORIGINAL Melchizedek….not the e-version….

Broke EVERY Law of Life….embedded his “component” operation – MUST USE…

Better choices, better life for me if the “internet as a metaphor for God”

“bradley”s, that I was “must-ed” into acknowledging as gods in training, lived on this earth and left it without knowing that I ever existed…

A whole different set of choices….of that there is NO DOUBT

got that…?!

NO DOUBT.

:-(     Yeah…got it…whatever it is…

Keryn
    Participant

Nameless,

There is a lot that is confusing and, frankly, strange, about your posts here. But I’d like to ask about just one statement you’ve made over and over again here.

“MUST use the internet”

Where does it come from? Who are you quoting?  What does that have to do with the Urantia Book?

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

I posted these words above:

It would appear that perhaps your disappointment and distrust really is in God.  Maybe your impatience is with how slowly you perceive God’s will and purpose and plan are to evolve in this evolutionary plane of time.  Since everything is not perfect now or already, then it is presumed that God (and the Most Highs) have failed or are failing and that sin is somehow winning?  Do you think that sin has won simply because it exists?  It really is no contest you know. Sin will never win and can never prevail…it contains the seed of its own destruction.  The effects of sin are local and temporal.

And later:

Our impatience helps nothing and signals immaturity and blindness.  Impatience, like anxiety, is a mind and spirit poison.  The cause of the default and rebellion before that was impatience.   Our immature impatience delivers mistrust, blame, disappointment, frustration, anger, anxiety, and hopeless resignation, killing hope and courage and faith.  A real spirit poison!

Who has not been angry with God?  I have been.  Who has not been disappointed in our world situation and found those who deserve blame?  I certainly have been so disappointed.  Who has not been impatient to witness progress?  As a child of the 60’s and a hippie/counter-culturist, most certainly have I been frustrated and impatient with the “conspiracy of greed” that appears to avoid all transparency and accountability!!  I have asked why does God cause (or allow) suffering?  Why is everything so screwed up??  Who has not considered such?

So….what is the relationship between our disappointments and our impatience?  And what about between those and trust or lack of trust in God’s power, purpose, and plan?  And between all of those and our level of maturity or, rather, our immaturity?  All of those are functions and results of our reality-perspective… our view and angle of our perception and discernment and opinions of reality.

Those determine our very philosophy of living and our motives and priorities in living.  Many people have deep disappointments about our world  and believe the work of the Devil is taken charge and is now victorious in all matters human.  Many are frustrated and impatient in their disappointments hoping for heavenly interventions and divine punishments for those they blame and believe responsible.  Others are pure mechanists and reject God and creationism because of the evil in the world.

Atheism and religionists often share this belief – either there is no God because there is suffering or God causes/allows suffering and therefore God is to blame for human suffering and the failures of society…and those who believe God causes suffering also come to believe God  should be feared….our suffering is intentional and deliberate and justified and requires justice and atonement.

Such beliefs and feelings are common among us, especially so called believers who are quick to condemn and assign blame.  Certainly there is much to complain about and suffering seems universal and unfair in its visitations.  So often it feels like my suffering is worst and most important and that someone else must fix it too.  I really am not responsible for my suffering and I cannot do anything about it either….except blame and complain!!  I feel my suffering is not my fault and I am helpless to fix the causes of my suffering.

I have certainly blamed God for my suffering and for all suffering and all evil and sin too.  I too have been disappointed in God and God’s plans and purpose and process.  I have shaken my fist and screamed at the heavens in my own immaturity and inexperience and exasperation and bitter disappointment and great impatience.  Only the meekest among us have not I think.

Yes…I know that place and recognize that voice and well remember that perspective.   Lordy.  I remember.  It is not hard to recognize nor is it uncommon.  Lots of people who are so called believers in the evolutionary religions and primitive superstitions of those traditions are blind to the real hand of God and the nature of God and the reality of the potential and very real repercussions delivered by freewill and immaturity and evolutionary progress and required time frames.

This ignorance (lack of information) and perspective (blind) certainly distort our reality-perspective and indulge our disappointments and deliver blame and impatience.

The UB teaches a reality perspective that should certainly correct all such misperceptions.  Indeed, it is very purpose as stated numerous times by the authors – more clarity, more facts, more certainty, and expanded perspective to reduce confusions and eliminate the errors of ignorance and blindness and immaturity and impatience!!!!!

To be clear, based on current evolutionary belief systems of both religion and science, such mistrust and disappointment and blame and impatience are perfectly rational.

But not if you truly believe and embrace the Jesusonian Gospel from 2000 years ago or hear the whisper within or have faith assurance and discern the gift of personal revelation and feel the pull of spirit gravity.  Such a personal religious experience should overcome all ignorance and false beliefs and deliver peace of mind and trust in God.

Those should deliver us from doubt, fear, uncertainty, impatience,  mistrust, and despair.  Or so I understand the teachings of the Revelation and have been my own experience.   The reality perspective gifted to us in the UB can deliver us from such depths of confusion and ignorance and hopelessness and isolation as we gain new information and perspective by greater context and a wider angle of view.

It is my sincere hope that all students of the UB and those who discover its reality perspective will gain a better understanding of reality and a more confidebt trust in God’s goodness and care and personal affection for us children of time.  May we all realize that faith which delivers the Divine Assurance and Fruits of the Spirit to every faith child who connects to God Within.

All of this is very relevant to the topic of our celestial leadership and Machiventa’s ministries to our world.  Can we trust our destiny to those in charge and responsible for our world’s evolutionary progress?  How about our personal destiny?  Do we trust them?  Do we trust God?  Hmmm….

;-)

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Nameless asks above:  “Where in the UB does it say that Caligastia can’t finally cross a line that the Most Highs, themselves, put in the sand?”

Another good question!  What is Caligastia’s power to create chaos and oppose the plans and work of the Most Highs?  The UB teaches us that the Devil had very different levels of power to cause mischief and disruption over 3 time frames.

The first level/time frame was during the rebellion itself.  The second was between the actual rebellion and the bestowal of Michael on this world when Michael became elevated to Master Son status and took far more control of the entire Universe of Nebadon and all worlds infected by rebellion and in local, System wide quarantine.  And the third time frame is the 2000 years since.

Caligastia did cross “a line”.  When he declared himself god of Urantia and embraced Lucifer’s Manifesto and claimed there is no God and that Michael was impotent.  Freewill allows all who have it to cross the lines of evil, sin, and iniquity freely.  Certainly there are repercussions for each crossing of each line.  Cross enough lines frequently enough and it gets harder and harder to recover from the repercussions….which are character distortions and gradual personal irrelevancy and eventual self annihilation.

So….it does not say anywhere in the UB that Cali cannot cross “a line” in the sand.  But then, it is also true that Caligastia’s freewill and mischief and potential to challenge the Most Highs is certainly limited and constrained.  Our world is not in the hands of the devil.  Our evolutionary progress and destiny are not in his control.  The world’s evils and freewill repercussions are not determined by or the fault of Caligastia.

It is an interesting subject though and worthy of study!!  But the very question asked exposes and betrays your mistrust and disappointment and impatience which have been clearly and redundantly expressed here.

8. The Son of Man on Urantia

53:8.1 (609.4) Lucifer and Satan freely roamed the Satania system until the completion of the bestowal mission of Michael on Urantia. They were last on your world together during the time of their combined assault upon the Son of Man.

53:8.2 (609.5) Formerly, when the Planetary Princes, the “Sons of God,” were periodically assembled, “Satan came also,” claiming that he represented all of the isolated worlds of the fallen Planetary Princes. But he has not been accorded such liberty on Jerusem since Michael’s terminal bestowal. Subsequent to their effort to corrupt Michael when in the bestowal flesh, all sympathy for Lucifer and Satan has perished throughout all Satania, that is, outside the isolated worlds of sin.

53:8.3 (609.6) The bestowal of Michael terminated the Lucifer rebellion in all Satania aside from the planets of the apostate Planetary Princes. And this was the significance of Jesus’ personal experience, just before his death in the flesh, when he one day exclaimed to his disciples, “And I beheld Satan fall as lightning from heaven.” He had come with Lucifer to Urantia for the last crucial struggle.

53:8.4 (609.7) The Son of Man was confident of success, and he knew that his triumph on your world would forever settle the status of his agelong enemies, not only in Satania but also in the other two systems where sin had entered. There was survival for mortals and security for angels when your Master, in reply to the Lucifer proposals, calmly and with divine assurance replied, “Get you behind me, Satan.” That was, in principle, the real end of the Lucifer rebellion. True, the Uversa tribunals have not yet rendered the executive decision regarding the appeal of Gabriel praying for the destruction of the rebels, but such a decree will, no doubt, be forthcoming in the fullness of time since the first step in the hearing of this case has already been taken.

53:8.5 (610.1) Caligastia was recognized by the Son of Man as the technical Prince of Urantia up to near the time of his death. Said Jesus: “Now is the judgment of this world; now shall the prince of this world be cast down.” And then still nearer the completion of his lifework he announced, “The prince of this world is judged.” And it is this same dethroned and discredited Prince who was once termed “God of Urantia.”

53:8.6 (610.2) The last act of Michael before leaving Urantia was to offer mercy to Caligastia and Daligastia, but they spurned his tender proffer. Caligastia, your apostate Planetary Prince, is still free on Urantia to prosecute his nefarious designs, but he has absolutely no power to enter the minds of men, neither can he draw near to their souls to tempt or corrupt them unless they really desire to be cursed with his wicked presence.

53:8.7 (610.3) Before the bestowal of Michael these rulers of darkness sought to maintain their authority on Urantia, and they persistently withstood the minor and subordinate celestial personalities. But since the day of Pentecost this traitorous Caligastia and his equally contemptible associate, Daligastia, are servile before the divine majesty of the Paradise Thought Adjusters and the protective Spirit of Truth, the spirit of Michael, which has been poured out upon all flesh.

53:8.8 (610.4) But even so, no fallen spirit ever did have the power to invade the minds or to harass the souls of the children of God. Neither Satan nor Caligastia could ever touch or approach the faith sons of God; faith is an effective armor against sin and iniquity. It is true: “He who is born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not.”

53:8.9 (610.5) In general, when weak and dissolute mortals are supposed to be under the influence of devils and demons, they are merely being dominated by their own inherent and debased tendencies, being led away by their own natural propensities. The devil has been given a great deal of credit for evil which does not belong to him. Caligastia has been comparatively impotent since the cross of Christ.

9. Present Status of the Rebellion

53:9.1 (610.6) Early in the days of the Lucifer rebellion, salvation was offered all rebels by Michael. To all who would show proof of sincere repentance, he offered, upon his attainment of complete universe sovereignty, forgiveness and reinstatement in some form of universe service. None of the leaders accepted this merciful proffer. But thousands of the angels and the lower orders of celestial beings, including hundreds of the Material Sons and Daughters, accepted the mercy proclaimed by the Panoptians and were given rehabilitation at the time of Jesus’ resurrection nineteen hundred years ago. These beings have since been transferred to the Father’s world of Jerusem, where they must be held, technically, until the Uversa courts hand down a decision in the matter of Gabriel vs. Lucifer. But no one doubts that, when the annihilation verdict is issued, these repentant and salvaged personalities will be exempted from the decree of extinction. These probationary souls now labor with the Panoptians in the work of caring for the Father’s world.

53:9.2 (611.1) The archdeceiver has never been on Urantia since the days when he sought to turn back Michael from the purpose to complete the bestowal and to establish himself finally and securely as the unqualified ruler of Nebadon. Upon Michael’s becoming the settled head of the universe of Nebadon, Lucifer was taken into custody by the agents of the Uversa Ancients of Days and has since been a prisoner on satellite number one of the Father’s group of the transition spheres of Jerusem. And here the rulers of other worlds and systems behold the end of the unfaithful Sovereign of Satania. Paul knew of the status of these rebellious leaders following Michael’s bestowal, for he wrote of Caligastia’s chiefs as “spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”

53:9.3 (611.2) Michael, upon assuming the supreme sovereignty of Nebadon, petitioned the Ancients of Days for authority to intern all personalities concerned in the Lucifer rebellion pending the rulings of the superuniverse tribunals in the case of Gabriel vs. Lucifer, placed on the records of the Uversa supreme court almost two hundred thousand years ago, as you reckon time. Concerning the system capital group, the Ancients of Days granted the Michael petition with but a single exception: Satan was allowed to make periodic visits to the apostate princes on the fallen worlds until another Son of God should be accepted by such apostate worlds, or until such time as the courts of Uversa should begin the adjudication of the case of Gabriel vs. Lucifer.

53:9.4 (611.3) Satan could come to Urantia because you had no Son of standing in residence—neither Planetary Prince nor Material Son. Machiventa Melchizedek has since been proclaimed vicegerent Planetary Prince of Urantia, and the opening of the case of Gabriel vs. Lucifer has signalized the inauguration of temporary planetary regimes on all the isolated worlds. It is true that Satan did periodically visit Caligastia and others of the fallen princes right up to the time of the presentation of these revelations, when there occurred the first hearing of Gabriel’s plea for the annihilation of the archrebels. Satan is now unqualifiedly detained on the Jerusem prison worlds.

53:9.5 (611.4) Since Michael’s final bestowal no one in all Satania has desired to go to the prison worlds to minister to the interned rebels. And no more beings have been won to the deceiver’s cause. For nineteen hundred years the status has been unchanged.

53:9.6 (611.5) We do not look for a removal of the present Satania restrictions until the Ancients of Days make final disposition of the archrebels. The system circuits will not be reinstated so long as Lucifer lives. Meantime, he is wholly inactive.

53:9.7 (611.6) The rebellion has ended on Jerusem. It ends on the fallen worlds as fast as divine Sons arrive. We believe that all rebels who will ever accept mercy have done so. We await the flashing broadcast that will deprive these traitors of personality existence. We anticipate the verdict of Uversa will be announced by the executionary broadcast which will effect the annihilation of these interned rebels. Then will you look for their places, but they shall not be found. “And they who know you among the worlds will be astonished at you; you have been a terror, but never shall you be any more.” And thus shall all of these unworthy traitors “become as though they had not been.” All await the Uversa decree.

53:9.8 (611.7) But for ages the seven prison worlds of spiritual darkness in Satania have constituted a solemn warning to all Nebadon, eloquently and effectively proclaiming the great truth “that the way of the transgressor is hard”; “that within every sin is concealed the seed of its own destruction”; that “the wages of sin is death.”

Me here:  Caligastia is not in charge.  He cannot challenge the Most Highs.  His nefarious designs are but temporary annoyances and brief delays in the evolution of the Mortal Epochs of Time and certainly Caligastia cannot prevent our planetary destiny.  Neither did he create greed or self importance or invent the internet…please!!

Fear Not!  Anxiety must be abandoned!

;-)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.