The Melchizedek Visit – 1000 AD

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The Melchizedek Visit – 1000 AD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Nameless says above:  “UB – Paper 67 – “The problems associated with human existence on Urantia are impossible of understanding without a knowledge of certain great epochs of the past”…

“IMPOSSIBLE of understanding”….sounds like a lesson is being presented – a “teaching”….”

Bradly here:  But it does not say it is impossible to understand…it says knowledge is required to understand.  And then delivers that information to understand…a teaching indeed.  How is this misunderstood?

Humanity’s immaturities and self indulgent escapisms and materialism have been exposed and expressed by every single technology ever invented or popularized in history.  Maturity is a social evolutionary challenge always and on every evolutionary world everywhere, regardless of rebellion or not…the brotherhood is slow to come and difficult to achieve!

Anxiety and despair comes naturally enough by the evolutionary and superstitious embrace of evil ghosts and spirits and the hope to find cause and give blame to something and someone other than human and personal immaturity and inexperience and foolish choices.  The Devil is blamed for much, we are told, that is merely human behavior and immature choices which cause suffering.

The UB teaches that such fear of devils and blame of others and anxiety for the future are useless mind poisons that explain nothing but certainly do ignore fact and truth.  Here the fallen prince is blamed for a conspiracy to use the internet to contend with our planetary rulers by seizing the universe mind circuit to prevent mortal epochal progress and deliver our world to Apocalypse.

Nameless declares:  “This is a fact of “weird” history that matters in 2020 – WE (everybody and the whole planet) ARE IN QUARENTINE from communicating with the rest of the Beings out there, not because of biologic disease but because of what’s going on in the Mind Gravity circuit of this planet.”

Bradly here:  Nope.  Not true.  A fiction and invention.  Text please.  Much of what’s going on here is indeed a result of both rebellion and default but neither of those has resulted in any disruption or disconnection of the Adjutants circuitry or the local mind ministry or Cosmic Mind or the Spirit connections of Deity.  Neither can mortal mind be invaded or manipulated by the Devil..by AI or our computers or the internet or radio waves or microwaves or EM or vaccines or…or…or…

I wonder what you might know about reflectivity??  Or what the actual effects and results of a local quarantine might be?

Will this group perpetuate such anxieties and beliefs I wonder by silence and tacit acquiescence?

Or correct them?

Hmmm….

The UB teaches that all such fears should be eliminated and assures us of our destinies and explains in detail the obstacles and challenges inherent in personal and planetary progress.  The devil seizing control of human minds or the Divine universal Mind Circuits cannot happen.

The very purpose and clear message of the Papers is the knowledge and assurance to overcome such beliefs and anxieties.

Or so I understand the teachings.

52:6.2 (597.3) Even on normal evolutionary worlds the realization of the world-wide brotherhood of man is not an easy accomplishment. On a confused and disordered planet like Urantia such an achievement requires a much longer time and necessitates far greater effort. Unaided social evolution can hardly achieve such happy results on a spiritually isolated sphere. Religious revelation is essential to the realization of brotherhood on Urantia…..

8:4.2 (94.4) God is love, the Son is mercy, the Spirit is ministry—the ministry of divine love and endless mercy to all intelligent creation. The Spirit is the personification of the Father’s love and the Son’s mercy; in him are they eternally united for universal service. The Spirit is love applied to the creature creation, the combined love of the Father and the Son.

8:4.3 (94.5) On Urantia the Infinite Spirit is known as an omnipresent influence, a universal presence, but in Havona you shall know him as a personal presence of actual ministry….

8:5.1 (95.4) The outstanding attribute of the Infinite Spirit is omnipresence. Throughout all the universe of universes there is everywhere present this all-pervading spirit, which is so akin to the presence of a universal and divine mind. Both the Second Person and the Third Person of Deity are represented on all worlds by their ever-present spirits.

8:5.4 (95.7) There are many spiritual influences, and they are all as one. Even the work of the Thought Adjusters, though independent of all other influences, unvaryingly coincides with the spirit ministry of the combined influences of the Infinite Spirit and a local universe Mother Spirit. As these spiritual presences operate in the lives of Urantians, they cannot be segregated. In your minds and upon your souls they function as one spirit, notwithstanding their diverse origins. And as this united spiritual ministration is experienced, it becomes to you the influence of the Supreme, “who is ever able to keep you from failing and to present you blameless before your Father on high.”

8:5.5 (96.1) Ever remember that the Infinite Spirit is the Conjoint Actor; both the Father and the Son are functioning in and through him; he is present not only as himself but also as the Father and as the Son and as the Father-Son. In recognition of this and for many additional reasons the spirit presence of the Infinite Spirit is often referred to as “the spirit of God.”

50:7.1 (578.6) On first thought it might appear that Urantia and its associated isolated worlds are most unfortunate in being deprived of the beneficent presence and influence of such superhuman personalities as a Planetary Prince and a Material Son and Daughter. But isolation of these spheres affords their races a unique opportunity for the exercise of faith and for the development of a peculiar quality of confidence in cosmic reliability which is not dependent on sight or any other material consideration. It may turn out, eventually, that mortal creatures hailing from the worlds quarantined in consequence of rebellion are extremely fortunate. We have discovered that such ascenders are very early intrusted with numerous special assignments to cosmic undertakings where unquestioned faith and sublime confidence are essential to achievement.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Nameless – It is my sincere hope that you discover the profound assurance within the URANTIA Papers that I and so many others have found.

We are personally each the beloved child of a very friendly universe and family.   Our world is likewise well managed and guided by the most capable and caring celestials and Creator Son.

Best wishes in your pursuit of understanding and progress.  Paper 101 has always delivered much needed assurances to me of our Divine connection to the realities of truth, beauty, and goodness….the love of God for the children of God!  Let us trust God to love us and guide us and protect us.  The UB gives us these assurances so that we might be confident in our destiny…no matter the obstacles and trials along the way!  See you up the Paradise Path!

Bradly :good:

53:8.7 (610.3) Before the bestowal of Michael these rulers of darkness sought to maintain their authority on Urantia, and they persistently withstood the minor and subordinate celestial personalities. But since the day of Pentecost this traitorous Caligastia and his equally contemptible associate, Daligastia, are servile before the divine majesty of the Paradise Thought Adjusters and the protective Spirit of Truth, the spirit of Michael, which has been poured out upon all flesh.

53:8.8 (610.4) But even so, no fallen spirit ever did have the power to invade the minds or to harass the souls of the children of God. Neither Satan nor Caligastia could ever touch or approach the faith sons of God; faith is an effective armor against sin and iniquity. It is true: “He who is born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not.”

53:8.9 (610.5) In general, when weak and dissolute mortals are supposed to be under the influence of devils and demons, they are merely being dominated by their own inherent and debased tendencies, being led away by their own natural propensities. The devil has been given a great deal of credit for evil which does not belong to him. Caligastia has been comparatively impotent since the cross of Christ.

1:5.4 (28.1) Even though material mortals cannot see the person of God, they should rejoice in the assurance that he is a person; by faith accept the truth which portrays that the Universal Father so loved the world as to provide for the eternal spiritual progression of its lowly inhabitants; that he “delights in his children.” God is lacking in none of those superhuman and divine attributes which constitute a perfect, eternal, loving, and infinite Creator personality.

54:6.4 (619.1) But one thing should be made clear: If you are made to suffer the evil consequences of the sin of some member of your family, some fellow citizen or fellow mortal, even rebellion in the system or elsewhere—no matter what you may have to endure because of the wrongdoing of your associates, fellows, or superiors—you may rest secure in the eternal assurance that such tribulations are transient afflictions. None of these fraternal consequences of misbehavior in the group can ever jeopardize your eternal prospects or in the least degree deprive you of your divine right of Paradise ascension and God attainment.

101:0.3 (1104.3) Religion, the conviction-faith of the personality, can always triumph over the superficially contradictory logic of despair born in the unbelieving material mind. There really is a true and genuine inner voice, that “true light which lights every man who comes into the world.” And this spirit leading is distinct from the ethical prompting of human conscience. The feeling of religious assurance is more than an emotional feeling. The assurance of religion transcends the reason of the mind, even the logic of philosophy. Religion is faith, trust, and assurance.

101:1.6 (1105.3) Faith unites moral insight with conscientious discriminations of values, and the pre-existent evolutionary sense of duty completes the ancestry of true religion. The experience of religion eventually results in the certain consciousness of God and in the undoubted assurance of the survival of the believing personality.

101:2.14 (1107.4) Your deepest nature—the divine Adjuster—creates within you a hunger and thirst for righteousness, a certain craving for divine perfection. Religion is the faith act of the recognition of this inner urge to divine attainment; and thus is brought about that soul trust and assurance of which you become conscious as the way of salvation, the technique of the survival of personality and all those values which you have come to look upon as being true and good.

101:5.13 (1111.3) Evolutionary religion provides only the assurance of faith and the confirmation of conscience; revelatory religion provides the assurance of faith plus the truth of a living experience in the realities of revelation. The third step in religion, or the third phase of the experience of religion, has to do with the morontia state, the firmer grasp of mota. Increasingly in the morontia progression the truths of revealed religion are expanded; more and more you will know the truth of supreme values, divine goodnesses, universal relationships, eternal realities, and ultimate destinies.

101:5.14 (1111.4) Increasingly throughout the morontia progression the assurance of truth replaces the assurance of faith. When you are finally mustered into the actual spirit world, then will the assurances of pure spirit insight operate in the place of faith and truth or, rather, in conjunction with, and superimposed upon, these former techniques of personality assurance.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Rick’s original post also reminds us of how attentive are our Divine rulers and leaders and helpers and how wise is their ministry in overcoming all failures and obstacles to lead us toward our destiny of Light and Life to come!

Our world will be an example of the love and law of God and the inherent ultimacies to come by the process of experiential wisdom and evolutionary progress on the worlds of time.  Wisdom and progress are not potential.  They are the results of the natural order of universe realities.  Always does evil succumb to truth and reality.  There is no great contest between good and evil…or not so in the fullness of time.  Evil always remains local and has a brief time span until it is eventually and certainly overwhelmed by the power of truth, beauty, and goodness.

The stories of Big Mac’s ministries to our world are proof positive that always are we and will we be protected and lovingly guided through all mortal and celestial errors and failures.  Nothing and no one can prevent our inevitable, experiential, evolutionary progress.

Of this fact and truth we are repeatedly assured by the Papers!!  Hooray!  :good:

Regarding paper 12 section 3.12,

Personality Gravity is noncomputable. We recognize the circuit, but we cannot measure either qualitative or quantitative realities responsive thereto.” (12:3.12, 133.2),

namelessuntilfused wrote:

“Personality Gravity Circuit cannot be measured – quality/quantity. What is its value, then?”

Hi Nameless, As I understand it, Personality is “Sourced & Centered” from somewhere beyond the domains of spirit, mind and matter. Recall that the entire spiritual economy of the universe is absolutely and perfectly managed by the Eternal Son; the domain of mind and ministry by the Infinite Spirit; the material economy by Paradise. And that these three “associate” Sources & Centers each manage their domain via their distinct and peculiar gravity circuits (see paper 12 section 3). So, since personality has absolutely ZERO response to the 3 non-personal gravity circuits, the Universal Father was unable to DELEGATE its care. Thus the Father himself serves as Source & Center for Personality. You asked “What is its value?” Again, as I understand it, Personality is absolutely central to the eternal intentions of the I AM. All eternal spirit-values and mind-meanings can acquire absoluteness of value and meaning ONLY when placed in context with the Personness of I AM… which is a far as I’ve got in my speculations. What about you? Any thoughts on this? PS: regarding the absence of spiritual activity in the “outer space levels“, the author was simply pointing out that apparently ALL the (spiritual) activity of the Eternal Son is currently focused within the so-called “grand universe wheel” (which includes ALL of Nebadon):

AS FAR as the Universal Father is concerned — as a Father — the universes are virtually nonexistent; he deals with personalities; he is the Father of personalities. [ . . . ] The Seven Master Spirits radiate their influence out from the central Isle, thus constituting the vast creation one gigantic wheel, the hub being the eternal Isle of Paradise, the seven spokes the radiations of the Seven Master Spirits, the rim the outer regions of the grand universe.” (15:0.1, 164.1)

thanks for the questions! Nigel

Hi Nigel!

Can we get back to gravity helping in the development of a philosophy for living, please…?

My speculation that Melchizedek will be on the job and assist us with “coordination” of efforts towards Light and Life.  Hope everyone feels free enough to add their personal experiences in truth seeking – “Who are we?  Why are we?”

And also speculate about the Melchizedeks, in general, and since I am blissfully unencumbered by gossip, dogma, or theology about their species (the Mels) because I never learned about Mel through any of those teaching channels,

and this little life of mine is my first adventure in time and space

therefore I am in the camp of god-conscious humans who replied, “we did not know that this was not Paradise until you told us this” that a Native American said to the White Shaman who approached the sacred in life by amplifying all manners of imperfections by projecting all his imperfections on to the character and life style of the Native who replied with “we did not know that this was not Paradise…”.

And then came the smallpox blanket plan…

Vicious.

So back to gravity, no code-talking, just a purist read of what gravity IS…

UB Paper12 – “These four circuits are not related to the nether Paradise force center; they are neither force, energy, nor power circuits. They are absolute presence circuits and like God are independent of time and space.”

wait – what?! :-)

Independent of time and space??!!

The real matrix…so different than what is being taught…

I haven’t arrived at any theory, and I think we can both benefit from the ZERO explanation you shared because I got the sense it wasn’t exactly what you want to express….you said, “…So, since personality has absolutely ZERO response to the 3 non-personal gravity circuits, the Universal Father was unable to DELEGATE its care.”

Gravity is independent of time and space – it’s a PRESENCE.

Zeros (000) are a new number added to how humans keep fiddling around with measuring time and space….and the only use a ZERO is. philosophically, is to make it equal to the birthday of a new human – the timeline starts at zero…

Not much help in finding the truth of “Who am I?”

So Gravity Presence, being independent of space and time, needs its own “math”, time and space measurements being of new use.  The Divine Counselor explains how they calculate Gravity Presence further down in the Paper 12…

Philosophy for living (Personality-in-charge of coordinating life at the first rodeo) really matters at critical junctures caused by man constructed math that is breaking time and space with zeros – atomizing it, even…Yikes…

magmasloth64
    magmasloth64
    Participant

Rick Warren I’d be highly interested to see that full 10 page list, would you mind sharing with me a link please?

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Rick Warren I’d be highly interested to see that full 10 page list, would you mind sharing with me a link please?

Sorry Magma, the system only allows 1000 KB files. Will send it to an email address if you’ll put one the chat box.

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

But then, it looks like the chat isn’t available anymore. How about on Facebook, or Truthbook?

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Found this link, Magma. Scroll down to item 6: https://urantiabook.org/resources/Documents/Newsletter%20Archive/MMspring19.pdf

Richard E Warren

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the link…

I did a search on Wikipedia for the Song Dynasty, which appears to have been a happy and prosperous epoch.  Then I looked up the world population in the year 1000. The Song Dynasty’s population was 75 million, by far the biggest on earth at the time – second largest was Chola Dynasty at about 18 million. Here’s the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1000

Always have to keep that man to land ratio on the “world progress” board.  A philosophy for living, which is how I interpret the contribution of a Melchizedek, seems to have been the way recognition of the importance of the man to land ratio happened around the world in the year 1000.

They should have stayed at 75 million for a longer period of time…

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Well….of course the bubonic plague soon killed 100-200 million people.  A result of conquest and trade and exploration and evangelism and new technologies.  Was that a good thing…or a bad thing?  Did Big Mac have anything to do with that?

Which reminds me how dangerous and primitively superstitious it can be to see and presume the hand-of-god and divine intervention in the evolutionary progression of human history.  The UB teaches that beliefs in Providence are mostly inaccurate superstition and human belief in good fortune and bad luck lead to charms and fetishes and atonement and angry gods, etc.

This discussion, as originally intended, is most interesting….but fraught with risk of misunderstanding and mis-association.  For example…what is the difference between blaming the Devil for any or all “bad” things and crediting God with any and all “good” things?

And in terms of evolutionary progress and experiential wisdom, are good things “good” and bad things “bad”?  Really?  Hmmm…

Was slavery good or bad?  Fire? Iron? Cities? Leisure? Steel?  Gun powder? Industrialization?  Electricity? Atomic energy?  The internet?

Or is it that no technology or event is best measured itself but, rather, what people do with it and about it?  Is a knife a weapon or a tool?  The knife does not choose.  Are natural disasters horrible?  Or is the cooperative relief efforts in selfless service to its victims wonderful?  Can the second occur without the first?  Most fascinating to consider really.  Or so I think….

The hammer and anvil do not require rebellion or interventions in the universe realities of experiential evolutionary progress.  Indeed, experiential evolutionary progress is most unpredictable and misunderstood by us mere mortals and children from the worlds of time.

We know by the teachings that there are midwayer and Reservist and celestial interventions and influences that affect planetary epochal progress.  Humans are simply unable to distinguish or specify which effects are a result of which causes.  Evolutionary progress is primarily delivered by mortal freewill choices and wisdom and maturity delivered by the experience of trial and error….by all people over time…as go the parts so goes the whole.

I too really enjoyed the full article and research by Joshua Wilson!!  It is important to note that the historical events and record cited by Joshua are not presented by him with any claims of Divine Providence or direct action by Machiventa.  Indeed – just the opposite.  Joshua is very careful in his presentation to not directly link ANY specific history with ANY act of ANY celestial directly.  Well done!!  Joshua does a great job of giving us a review of many related issues regarding the care and leadership provided our world related to Machiventa.  An awesome read and foundation for extensive study in the Papers!  Thanks Rick!

;-)

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

9:1.8 (100.2) In addition to this supercontrol of energy and things physical, the Infinite Spirit is superbly endowed with those attributes of patience, mercy, and love which are so exquisitely revealed in his spiritual ministry. The Spirit is supremely competent to minister love and to overshadow justice with mercy. God the Spirit possesses all the supernal kindness and merciful affection of the Original and Eternal Son. The universe of your origin is being forged out between the anvil of justice and the hammer of suffering; but those who wield the hammer are the children of mercy, the spirit offspring of the Infinite Spirit.

4:1.1 (54.4) For ages the inhabitants of Urantia have misunderstood the providence of God. There is a providence of divine outworking on your world, but it is not the childish, arbitrary, and material ministry many mortals have conceived it to be. The providence of God consists in the interlocking activities of the celestial beings and the divine spirits who, in accordance with cosmic law, unceasingly labor for the honor of God and for the spiritual advancement of his universe children.

So…it would be unwise to believe that Machiventa directly intervenes in any specific ways or as reflected by any specific events in our history I think.  Chain reactions occur whereby one event, whether deemed good or bad by mortals at the time or by history and memory, create a cause and effect cycle with very unpredictable outcomes over time.  Who would imagine slavery to be that vice which ends cannibalism for example and then liberates the arts and city formation??!!

Reminds me of an ancient Taoist/Zen tale of good luck and bad luck….who knows which is which? We shall see…..

One day in late summer, an old farmer was working in his field with his old sick horse. The farmer felt compassion for the horse and desired to lift its burden. So he left his horse loose to go the mountains and live out the rest of its life.

Soon after, neighbors from the nearby village visited, offering their condolences and said, “What a shame. Now your only horse is gone. How unfortunate you are!”. You must be very sad. How will you live, work the land, and prosper?”

The farmer replied:” Maybe so, maybe not” (or “who knows, we shall see”).

Two days later the old horse came back now rejuvenated after meandering in the mountainsides while eating the wild grasses. He came back with twelve new younger and healthy horses which followed the old horse into the corral.

Word got out in the village of the old farmer’s good fortune and it wasn’t long before people stopped by to congratulate the farmer on his good luck. “How fortunate you are!” they exclaimed. You must be very happy!”

Again, the farmer softly said: “Maybe so, maybe not….Who knows? We shall see.”

At daybreak on the next morning, the farmer’s only son set off to attempt to train the new wild horses, but the farmer’s son was thrown to the ground and broke his leg. One by one villagers arrived during the day to bemoan the farmer’s latest misfortune. “Oh, what a tragedy! Your son won’t be able to help you farm with a broken leg. You’ll have to do all the work yourself, How will you survive? You must be very sad”. they said.

Calmly going about his usual business the farmer answered, “Maybe so…maybe not …Who knows? We shall see”.

Several days later a war broke out. The Emperor’s men arrived in the village demanding that young men come with them to be conscripted into the Emperor’s army. As it happened the farmer’s son was deemed unfit because of his broken leg. In the tea house, the villagers again commented “What very good fortune you have!!” as their own young sons were marched away. “You must be very happy.”

“Maybe so, Who knows? We shall see!”, replied the old farmer as he headed off to work his field alone.

As time went on the broken leg healed but the son was left with a slight limp. Again the neighbors came to pay their condolences. “Oh what bad luck. Too bad for you”!

But the old farmer simply replied; “Maybe so, maybe not…Who knows? We shall see.”

As it turned out the other young village boys had died in the war and the old farmer and his son were the only able bodied men capable of working the village lands. The old farmer became wealthy and was very generous to the villagers. They said: “Oh how fortunate we are, you must be very happy”, to which the old farmer replied,

“Maybe…Who knows? We shall see!”

Some of the UB teachings about Providence:

118:10.7 (1305.2) But what man calls providence is all too often the product of his own imagination, the fortuitous juxtaposition of the circumstances of chance. There is, however, a real and emerging providence in the finite realm of universe existence, a true and actualizing correlation of the energies of space, the motions of time, the thoughts of intellect, the ideals of character, the desires of spiritual natures, and the purposive volitional acts of evolving personalities. The circumstances of the material realms find final finite integration in the interlocking presences of the Supreme and the Ultimate.

118:10.8 (1305.3) As the mechanisms of the grand universe are perfected to a point of final precision through the overcontrol of mind, and as creature mind ascends to the perfection of divinity attainment through perfected integration with spirit, and as the Supreme consequently emerges as an actual unifier of all these universe phenomena, so does providence become increasingly discernible.

118:10.9 (1305.4) Some of the amazingly fortuitous conditions occasionally prevailing on the evolutionary worlds may be due to the gradually emerging presence of the Supreme, the foretasting of his future universe activities. Most of what a mortal would call providential is not; his judgment of such matters is very handicapped by lack of farsighted vision into the true meanings of the circumstances of life. Much of what a mortal would call good luck might really be bad luck; the smile of fortune that bestows unearned leisure and undeserved wealth may be the greatest of human afflictions; the apparent cruelty of a perverse fate that heaps tribulation upon some suffering mortal may in reality be the tempering fire that is transmuting the soft iron of immature personality into the tempered steel of real character.

118:10.23 (1307.4) When men pray for providential intervention in the circumstances of life, many times the answer to their prayer is their own changed attitudes toward life. But providence is not whimsical, neither is it fantastic nor magical. It is the slow and sure emergence of the mighty sovereign of the finite universes, whose majestic presence the evolving creatures occasionally detect in their universe progressions. Providence is the sure and certain march of the galaxies of space and the personalities of time toward the goals of eternity, first in the Supreme, then in the Ultimate, and perhaps in the Absolute. And in infinity we believe there is the same providence, and this is the will, the actions, the purpose of the Paradise Trinity thus motivating the cosmic panorama of universes upon universes.

;-)

So when doing a search of the internets  for “Urantia Melchizedek”, I came across this site:

[Link removed]

Obviously, to me, it’s a group that uses the UB for “code-talking” because they had previously heard about Melchizedek from their own historic “religious” pen and parchment jottings.

Currently, they are dedicated to channeling a Sixth Epochal Revelation that “corrects” what is “no longer correct” in the UB, such as the recent disintegration of the “supreme” on this planet, which I am surmising the “supreme” was some kind of internet code that “knows all about everyone” displacing the role of God as the omniscient one who knows everything about you….sigh.

I always was and always will be spiritually uncomfortable with how settled is the issue among persistent UB “followers” to provide bona fides of “special” spiritual experiences such as Mr. Wilson did….makes it sound like he is not at the first rodeo like the rest of us who are Children of God at their first rodeo, and we are just fine with that status.

Who are we?  Why are we?  Philosophy for living….

Seems you are nobody until some kind of other “mind” can channel their “mind” through yours…?

Sneaky way to get an invitation into a “mind”….

But what’s REALLY quite pathetic, is how you MUST provide bona fides (code-talking) about whose “mind” you are attached to in order to not get some kind of  ORK creature (lord of the rings reference) troll biting at your heels….WEIRD that no one goes after THAT serara group of loons…oh, wait, the majik word is “melchizedek”…?

God the Father still knows it all about everyone and all without the internet – go figure…

17 million google search hits for “beastiality” – many being how-to videos – and The President of the United States gets “censored” by twitter-punks for posting inaccurate “virus” information according to whom? The Viagra salesmen in charge of “virus” biological accuracy on the internets during the LOCKDOWN…?

“such a life on such a planet”…?

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

This is appropriate??  It is unfortunate such a link to fraudulent charlatanism, mediumship, and priesthood  is posted here.

It seems so odd to criticize and also then publicize/promote the same group here who have nothing to do with this Forum or this topic, but do violate the Guidelines here.

What’s the agenda here?

Once again hijacking the topic here and disrupting discussion.  Unfortunate indeed.

:-(

Alain
    Alain
    Participant

Very distored !

The conversation was and still is about Melchizedek and Rick shared what Joshua J. Wilson wrote.

During an internet search for Urantia Melchizedek, the “serara” site popped up.

JJWilson wrote, “We should remember that when Michael was on Earth as Jesus, he was indwelt by the same Adjuster that previously had indwelt Melchizedek during his earthly life.”

Perfectly logical – why re-invent the wheel…?

The “serara” website is not in disagreement with the fact JJWilson said was important – that Melchizedek and Jesus shared the same Adjuster.   “Serara” folks claim they they are working directly under the orders of Melchizedeks and 130,000 to 150.000 recruits will be gifted (by whom?) with a NEW TYPE of ADJUSTER – “the Father Son Adjuster” who will be embedded among the 30-40 year olds who can do the most, whatever, with the Father-Son Adjuster version.

And all these personnel changes in adjuster type in the unseen and unelected by humans “government” are needed because the “Supreme” blew himself up, the Mother Spirit is a miscreant and other stuff all because the UB is no longer “correct” because the supreme is gone, etc etc etc

I fully realize the dangers of getting into discussions in the Cray-Crayville cosmic time and space microchip nanosecond matrix like this “forum” that have ZERO connection with the 4 Gravity Circuits that are independent of time and space (according to Paper 12 in the UB)

but there is no way to develop a Philosophy for Living based on “who/why am I?” (and ALL of us, the Children of God)

without some cray cray time because there is information in the UB that I immediately realized NO HUMAN could never figure out on our own and, even more importantly, it is God the Father’s WILL that He was going to keep teaching us, His children, what we need to know about “WHO/WHY AM I?” so that progress can be made in developing a Philosophy for Living.  I still think Melchizedeks would be happy to help our philosophical development inspired by the beautiful, true and good information they share with readers of the UB in the Papers authored by them – “this is who you were created to be and become”…just the facts, Ma’am.

So JJWilson and “serara” folk have more “unity” than not about Melchizedeks, specifically about Jesus and Mel working with the same Adjuster when on earth and that agreement of “fact” seems to be the bona-fides appropriated by “serara” folk for the new Father-Son Adjuster that Melchizedeks are going to be replacing the Father Adjuster with….

If I was JJWilson, who has done so much thinking about Melchizedeks, I’d send out an invite for a UB Topical Study Group on Melchizedeks and what THEY consider signs of spiritual progress among UB readers – individually and collectively….

I’m imagining more of an old school “Dating Game” show rules of engagement.  I get to ask whatever I want of the beings on the other side of the screen that I can’t see and choose (free will) who I think the REAL Melchizedek is behind that curtain based on their answers to my questions….and to make it all just pure fun, I am only going to use the 7 Adjutant Mind Spirits to play the game of “truth”…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.