RESURRECTION HALL – Redux

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions RESURRECTION HALL – Redux

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

MidiChlorian,

My sympathy and condolences on the passing of your wife. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

André
    André
    Participant

Condolences  MidiChlorian.

Hope everything fine for family, relatives and friends.

André
    André
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Hi Rick,

Rick, nine pages done. I comment after reading the first 3 but were unable find the post.

Your ascending-fictional story is refreshing because it put logicals sequences as a reader of UB.

Remembering facts reveals through the book and your personal touch of valuable imagination.

Much appreciate the comment/feedback.

Because ask, I must respond because is a characteristic of Our Father. And because Mara said so. Share is Godlike.

Your story began on mansion 1. Mansion world 1 is a post-Adamic school.47:3.9

In your storytelling so far seems every opportunities happened.

ex:  Family seems all there. Parents/Grand-parents/brother … all who seems being resurrected after 3 days. How do you explain, those whom have the capacity to continue their ascension on 3 or 4 th mansion due to higher development.  Wouldn’t they send salutations to Saro and Kala until they meet? And if all relatives are on mansion ¹  … logically its means their evolution state required it. So ,,, if they are transfer 3 days after death … shouldn’t they be there?

On first mansion it must be apparent it is not so …. idyllic. All the 200,000 pilgrims resurrected have their places on the Adoration temple because it’s means something for those “third circle attainment”. General populace must be “deficients” students !!!

Between the time of planetary death or translation and resurrection on the mansion world, mortal man gains absolutely nothing aside from experiencing the fact of survival. You begin over there right where you leave off down here.

47:3.8 Almost the entire experience of mansion world number one pertains to deficiency ministry. Survivors arriving on this first of the detention spheres present so many and such varied defects of creature character and deficiencies of mortal experience that the major activities of the realm are occupied with the correction and cure of these manifold legacies of the life in the flesh on the material evolutionary worlds of time and space.

Put aside: morontial vegetation, construction architectural structures and seeing morontials and spirituals aides. I think, I’ll feel like it’s right now on Urantia about the attendance … no?

Personally I would like on my first day after send messages to my Jerusem parents. Dare to meet a couple whom wait so much for their Urantian’s children. Adon and Fonta 63:7.3 .

Rick, did I meet your expectations?

Thank you expressing the Suprême.

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Hi everyone, Hi Rick, Rick, nine pages done. I comment after reading the first 3 but were unable find the post.

Dear andre. The other pages are posted below the first 3. Scroll down the page, past the comments, you will see.

Your ascending-fictional story is refreshing because it put logicals sequences as a reader of UB. Remembering facts reveals through the book and your personal touch of valuable imagination. Much appreciate the comment/feedback.

Thank you!

Because ask, I must respond because is a characteristic of Our Father. And because Mara remind us so often. Share is Godlike. Your story began on mansion 1. Mansion world 1 is a post-Adamic school.47:3.9 In your storytelling so far seems every opportunities happened. ex: Family seems all there. Parents/Grand-parents/brother … all who seems being resurrected after 3 days. How do you explain, those whom have the capacity to begin their ascension on 3 or 4 th mansion due to higher development.

Good question. I have thought about having Kala and Saro go to Mansion 1, spend ten days, go to Mansion 2, spend ten days, etc. Not sure yet.

…If you are not to be detained on mansion world number one, at the end of ten days you will enter the translation sleep and proceed to world number two, and every ten days thereafter you will thus advance until you arrive on the world of your assignment…. 47:3:10

Wouldn’t they send salutations to Saro and Kala until they meet?

Good point. And they will encounter those who preceded them, but it seemed wise not to overwhelm them with information on the first day.

And if all relatives are on mansion ¹ … logically its means their evolution state required it.

When you get to page 10, their family members declare which world they are stationed on (page ten was posted today: RH10 ).

So ,,, if they are transfer 3 days after death … they shouldn’t be there. On first mansion it must be apparent it is not so …. idyllic. All the 200,000 pilgrims resurrected have their places on the Adoration temple because it’s means something for those “third circle attainment”. General populace must be “deficients” students !!!

But this is a special resurrection, only for third circlers and above.

Between the time of planetary death or translation and resurrection on the mansion world, mortal man gains absolutely nothing aside from experiencing the fact of survival. You begin over there right where you leave off down here. 47:3.8 Almost the entire experience of mansion world number one pertains to deficiency ministry. Survivors arriving on this first of the detention spheres present so many and such varied defects of creature character and deficiencies of mortal experience that the major activities of the realm are occupied with the correction and cure of these manifold legacies of the life in the flesh on the material evolutionary worlds of time and space.

Put aside: morontial vegetation, construction architectural structures and seeing morontials and spirituals aides. I think, I’ll feel like it’s right now on Urantia about the attendance … no?

Hmm…the resurrectees are from many different worlds of the System, not just Urantia.

Personally I would like on my first day after send messages to my Jerusem parents. Dare to meet a couple whom wait so much for their Urantian’s children. Adon and Fonta 63:7.3 . Rick, did I meet your expectations? Thank you expressing the Suprême.

Kala’s parents were there to meet her on Mansion 1 (see page 4). And the pair will certainly go to the probationary nursery, Saro has a surprise waiting :)

YES, expectations met! Supreme thanks, andre. :good:

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Andre wrote:

…Dare to meet a couple whom wait so much for their Urantian’s children. Adon and Fonta 63:7.3 .

Yes, they must meet Andon and Fonta, but on the second or third day. So much to do!

Richard E Warren

André
    André
    Participant

Rick,

It’s seem I am spilling the beans out of you.  hihihi

•  the resurrectees are from many different worlds of the System, not just Urantia.

I agreed but … all their states of mind is “deficient”.

•  When you get to page 10

So, you answer my point …  we are allowed to get back to previous mansiona among interest’s mandate.

14:5.5 (159.1) The pilgrims of time are able to equip themselves to traverse “achieved” space … maybe what prevails in Paradise-Havona are also prevalent in Nebadon.

•  Not sure yet.

Understanding it is a huge process writing those pages … and depends if you intend doing tome 1,tome 2, tome 3 … successive description of Mansions Worlds abounds with interesting details and substances.

Just as a suggestion: Kala and Saro being invited at a banquet offer per Adon and Fonta !

Enjoying a meal with their Seraphic companions, reminding them circumstances of supports and “coincidence/synchronicity” on Urantia !!!

Tell me Rick, just between you and me

…. will Kala and Saro will finally have a glimpse on the Mota to tell us what it look like?

Excuse my feverish pace …

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Rick, It’s seem I am spilling the beans out of you. hihihi • the resurrectees are from many different worlds of the System, not just Urantia.

No problem, Andre :good:  

I agreed but … all their states of mind is “deficient”.

Yes, true.

When you get to page 10

Here it is: http://urantia-association.org/forums/topic/resurrection-hall/page/2/#post-22614

Understanding it is a huge process writing those pages … and depends if you intend doing tome 1,tome 2, tome 3 … successive description of Mansions Worlds abounds with interesting details and substances.

AGREED!

Just as a suggestion: Kala and Saro being invited at a banquet offer per Adon and Fonta ! Enjoying a meal with their Seraphic companions, reminding them circumstances of supports and “coincidence/synchronicity” on Urantia !!!

That too is ahead, andre. Such a banquet!!!

Tell me Rick, just between you and me …. will Kala and Saro will finally have a glimpse on the Mota to tell us what it look like? Excuse my feverish pace …

Hee hee :-) . Keep reading.

Richard E Warren

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Dear Midi,

Thinking of you and the loss of your life partner.  Even knowing what we know about the ascension plan for us, it is still deeply sad to lose your most intimate friend.  My condolences to you and your family.

Love,

Mara

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Page 11

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Forum Friends,

Page 12 was posted earlier: http://urantia-association.org/forums/topic/resurrection-hall/page/2/#post-22621

PS: This is the promo for the Facebook launch tomorrow. Look ok?

~ RESURRECTION HALL ~
    What will it be like when you awaken after life on Earth? Resurrection Hall attempts to explore that question in light of new revelations found in The Urantia Book. The Urantia Book reveals a great deal about our future life, from the first breath on Mansion World 1, to our arrival on Paradise as perfected beings.
    This spiritual fiction story is centered on the ascension of the Maylon family who resurrect on Mansion 1 and begin the journey we will all take through the seven mansion worlds of spiritual training and cosmic conditioning.
    Please peruse the first three pages here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/177437762666529/
    “What a great idea for a book, I’m very excited to read it all. Those first pages really whet my appetite for more!”
    “I love your story.  It gave me goose-bumps.”
    “I think the sense of wonderment and delight and discovery are well presented and very inspiring.”

Richard E Warren

Gene
    Participant

Being resurrected in a hallway-

humm!

there is a broader meaning I’m certain.

Could have been a dorm, or a galley, or a facility, or even a temple.

but it is some sort of structure.

what is the need for it, keep out of the rain??

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Being resurrected in a hallway-

humm!

there is a broader meaning I’m certain.

Could have been a dorm, or a galley, or a facility, or even a temple.

but it is some sort of structure.

what is the need for it, keep out of the rain??

Hee hee! Appreciate the levity, Gene. Ain’t no roofs nor rain on God’s RVs.

Resurrection Hall came from these three quotes, the hall is a temple, you nailed it:

47:3:2 [#2]
    The very center of all activities on the first mansion world is the resurrection hall, the enormous temple of personality assembly. This gigantic structure consists of the central rendezvous of the seraphic destiny guardians, the Thought Adjusters, and the archangels of the resurrection. The Life Carriers also function with these celestial beings in the resurrection of the dead.
    47:10:5 [#2]
    Seven times do those mortals who pass through the entire mansonia career experience the adjustment sleep and the resurrection awakening. But the last resurrection hall, the final awakening chamber, was left behind on the seventh mansion world. No more will a form-change necessitate the lapse of consciousness or a break in the continuity of personal memory.
    55:2:7 [#2]
    Mortal observers can see nothing of their translated associates subsequent to the fusion flash. Such translated souls proceed by Adjuster transit direct to the resurrection hall of the appropriate morontia-training world. These transactions concerned with the translation of living human beings to the morontia world are supervised by an archangel who was assigned to such a world on the day when it was first settled in light and life.

Richard E Warren

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I’m curious about something.  If the food eaten on the morontia level is completely utilized, what happens if morontians overeat?  Will they utilize all that they’ve consumed and grow in size?  Do morontians have an automatic fill sensation at which time they are forced to stop (like filling your tank at the gas station)?  Or, do morontians have choice in this matter with an ability to override “full” cues and grow to enormous sizes?  Is gluttony, which is a self-control issue, an evil on morontia levels too?  Are there some morontians who have to learn to rein in their appetites?  Would they have to educate themselves not only in self-control but in the refined appreciation of higher and more improved tastes?  Another thing I’m curious about is morontian senses.  What is taste like for a morontian?  How about seeing, smelling, hearing, touching?  Are there new morontian words to describe these new senses?  Wouldn’t they be in their infancy on resurrection and require development?  Would resurrectees be instructed in such matters?

14:2.2 The morontia senses are seventy, and the higher spiritual orders of reaction response vary in different types of beings from seventy to two hundred and ten.

44:6.8 6. The taste designers. And how can you be told of these artists! Faintly I might suggest that they are improvers of morontia taste, and they also endeavor to increase the appreciation of beauty through the sharpening of the evolving spirit senses.

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

I’m curious about something. If the food eaten on the morontia level is completely utilized, what happens if morontians overeat? Will they utilize all that they’ve consumed and grow in size? Do morontians have an automatic fill sensation at which time they are forced to stop (like filling your tank at the gas station)? Or, do morontians have choice in this matter with an ability to override “full” cues and grow to enormous sizes? Is gluttony, which is a self-control issue, an evil on morontia levels too? Are there some morontians who have to learn to rein in their appetites? Would they have to educate themselves not only in self-control but in the refined appreciation of higher and more improved tastes? Another thing I’m curious about is morontian senses. What is taste like for a morontian? How about seeing, smelling, hearing, touching? Are there new morontian words to describe these new senses? Wouldn’t they be in their infancy on resurrection and require development? Would resurrectees be instructed in such matters?

14:2.2 The morontia senses are seventy, and the higher spiritual orders of reaction response vary in different types of beings from seventy to two hundred and ten. 44:6.8 6. The taste designers. And how can you be told of these artists! Faintly I might suggest that they are improvers of morontia taste, and they also endeavor to increase the appreciation of beauty through the sharpening of the evolving spirit senses.

Great speculative questions all. Of course the writer in me wrestles with this. It’s feeling around in the dark really.

Where’s that quote that we will look more like what we truly are? Doesn’t it imply gluttons will be the morontia equivalent of obese? All excesses and misalignments will show in our morontia bods, no?

Richard E Warren

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Do you mean this one?

112:6.3 To a certain extent, the appearance of the material body-form is responsive to the character of the personality identity; the physical body does, to a limited degree, reflect something of the inherent nature of the personality. Still more so does the morontia form. In the physical life, mortals may be outwardly beautiful though inwardly unlovely; in the morontia life, and increasingly on its higher levels, the personality form will vary directly in accordance with the nature of the inner person. On the spiritual level, outward form and inner nature begin to approximate complete identification, which grows more and more perfect on higher and higher spirit levels.

So, an out of control morontian will have an out of control body to match? That’s sort of the way it is here, so I suppose it would be even more so there.   This means that there is value in learning to appreciate beauty in all its forms.  Wouldn’t vanity serve a purpose then? Personally, I would want to look as beautiful as possible, which would mean discovering, recognizing, interpreting and doing all things beautiful. It would bring out the inner artist in me, that’s for sure.

When you think about it, vanity was an unstepped emotion exhibited by Andon and Fonta and vanity is also an emotion that contributed to the development of society, it’s social.  Vanity is only useful if you have someone else to parade yourself in front of.  I would think that there must be higher forms of vanity without the problems of self-admiration, conceit and self-absorption.  Isn’t pride in one’s accomplishments a useful tool for growth if tempered with humility? I think there’s some mota level of vanity out there to be discovered that is more in line with self-respect.  I also think there are probably mirrors on mansonia, perhaps the mind-planning angels, who help us see ourselves as others see us, which might nudge us to want to be more beautiful.

48:6.25 Here you are face to face with true friends and understanding counselors, angels who are really able to help you “to see yourself as others see you” and “to know yourself as angels know you.”

Odd that this quote is followed by the Jesus mind-exchange quote. There’s no more beautiful a mind than that!  Seems as though the mind-exchange helps us see ourselves as others see us and as God sees us, and that’s pretty beautiful.   I’m  sure the Jesus mind-exchange works on the mansion worlds too. I’m also betting there’s a superconscious level to make contact with, that being the Adjuster, who is more readily discernible.

Rick, I have a critique which I hope you won’t take poorly.  I know you have to include TUB in your story, otherwise there’s no purpose to writing it.  The problem I’m having is the way you’ve made it such a clearly identifiable part of the memory of your characters.  I sincerely doubt the details of the book are transferable as active memory.  My understanding is that memories of what is written in the book would have to be recollected as something familiar from the past.  The words written in the book are not spiritually valuable until they become an active part of a personal religious experience (which I probably should define, but not now).  TUB is central to the story, but I can’t see where an encyclopedic memory of the words in the book would have much value on the mansion worlds.  That’s a monkey brain function, right?  Your story, in my mind, is suggesting some sort of superiority for those who studied TUB, a kind of advanced understanding.  I’m not sure that flies in the real world. Then again, my impressions could be all screwed up.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 152 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.