"Resume their lives just where they left off when overtaken by death"

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions "Resume their lives just where they left off when overtaken by death"

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Everything you have stated here, Bonita, I am in accord with   :good:

Can indulgence of sin lead to a defect in character, Bonita?

Yes, of course. But don’t forget that we have more than one character. We are dual-natured beings. We have a character we inherited from our earth parents and a character we are spiritualizing with our Adjuster parent which is the soul. The transfer of dominance is about changing our preference from the human to the divine character . . . changing the seat of identity, or what character traits we identify ourselves by or with. Indulgence in sin not only destroys the human character, it prevents growth of the soul because of the misdirection of character identification. There are innate drives for growth of the soul in every person which function unless they are specifically inhibited. (100:1.6) In fact, the soul evolves regardless of mental conditions, but it cannot grow in the absence of a desire for perfection. (65:8.4) Although souls can get lost in confusion, they only get lost in a directional sense as long as a relationship with the Adjuster is present. (100:5.1) Of course this would change if the personality habitually chooses to identify with sin, which is iniquity. Iniquity not only destroys the human character, it also destroys the soul . . . it actually kills it (67:7.1; 112:0.15). A survival character (the soul) is derived from the decisions we make during life. Decisions against God’s will cannot contribute to the soul. Decisions against God’s will are decisions against the light, or in favor of darkness. When light is not honestly received and acted upon, darkness develops within the soul until the light finally goes out. (139:12.8)

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Everything you have stated here, Bonita, I am in accord with

That’s cool 😊

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

I find this admission interesting…

0:0.1 IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia — that being the name of your world — there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.

Out of curiosity, what was the original language of the revelations from which we derive this English translation? Does anyone know if it is mentioned in the text? I do not recall.

The “admission” by the Revelators regarding the need for translation is referring to the fact that different languages are the ‘native’ languages (plural) of all celestials.  And English is the language of no celestials.  So the authors wrote/created their portion of the text in their own language and the “Interpreters and Translators” of the Super and Local Universe and Constellations and Systems (and Paradise language) then translated these original writings/texts into English, aided no doubt by the Midwayers.  These are not ancient or contemporary human-authored texts.  Those words (over 1000 concepts and some 2000 unattributed quotes (always denoted by “…”) by human mind/hand are utilized as much as possible to convey the teachings presented.  One might presume these official translators are quite skilled, dependable, and experienced in their assignments.

38:7.5 (422.5) When assigned to a planet, cherubim enter the local courses of training, including a study of planetary usages and languages. The ministering spirits of time are all bilingual, speaking the language of the local universe of their origin and that of their native superuniverse. By study in the schools of the realms they acquire additional tongues. Cherubim and sanobim, like seraphim and all other orders of spirit beings, are continuously engaged in efforts at self-improvement. Only such as the subordinate beings of power control and energy direction are incapable of progression; all creatures having actual or potential personality volition seek new achievements.

48:3.12 (546.5) 5. Interpreters and Translators. During the early mansonia career you will have frequent recourse to the interpreters and the translators. They know and speak all the tongues of a local universe; they are the linguists of the realms.

48:3.13 (546.6) You will not acquire new languages automatically; you will learn a language over there much as you do down here, and these brilliant beings will be your language teachers. The first study on the mansion worlds will be the tongue of Satania and then the language of Nebadon. And while you are mastering these new tongues, the Morontia Companions will be your efficient interpreters and patient translators. You will never encounter a visitor on any of these worlds but that some one of the Morontia Companions will be able to officiate as interpreter.

47:7.2 (537.2) Having mastered the local universe language before leaving the fourth mansion world, you now devote more time to the perfection of the tongue of Uversa to the end that you may be proficient in both languages before arriving on Jerusem with residential status. All ascending mortals are bilingual from the system headquarters up to Havona. And then it is only necessary to enlarge the superuniverse vocabulary, still additional enlargement being required for residence on Paradise.

0:0.2 (1.2) It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.

Evidently when new words are introduced it is simply because no existing words in that language (in this case English) are suitable without probable distortions of meaning…thusly spiritize (as root for spiritizing and spiritized) has some distinction from spiritualize.  This is probably why all the authors utilize the same new and unfamiliar words multiple times in multiple contexts to help us come to understand the definition based on its usage.

Hope that helps your understanding…of this “admission”.

;-)

Gene
    Participant

Here I go, side tracking again:

0:0.1 IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia — that being the name of your world — there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.

My two cents: We are also told in the begining of the revelation that the purpose of the book is to reveal “Truth”.

Think about the life and teachings of Jesus – the language of Jesus time was not english. The authors not only needed to translate into English from the original language of Jesus time, they needed to translate “Truth” without creating any errors or misconceptions about Jesus life and teachings. That was no easy task. Words are important and as for the revelation, they must also contain truth.

Contrast part 4 of the book with the quote above – see any conflicts? Jesus really did not teach much about divinity, divine personalities or their relationships or advanced truth. More about the art of living and loving God and our fellow human beings.

(1.2) 0:0.2 It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.

Many of these enlarged concepts and advanced truth seem to challenge the last sentence in the book “When all is said and done, the Father idea is still the highest human concept of God.*

I often wonder how anyone could really appreciate parts 1, 2 and 3 without part 4? To me one must receive the fourth epochal revelation first in order to recieve the 5th.

Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

I often wonder how anyone could really appreciate parts 1, 2 and 3 without part 4? To me one must receive the fourth epochal revelation first in order to recieve the 5th.

In my opinion, the 5th is the 4th, just restated. Added to it is some trivia basically.

Without being totally focused on Jesus and what he taught us, the Way, the way to live, the rest of the 5th is a distraction. Again, in my opinion.

Knowing how Jesus lived his religious life, as we do because of the Urantia Book, is a treasure.

The rest is icing on the cake.  :-)

Forgive me for being off topic.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

In my opinion, the 5th is the 4th, just restated. Added to it is some trivia basically. Without being totally focused on Jesus and what he taught us, the Way, the way to live, the rest of the 5th is a distraction. Again, in my opinion. Knowing how Jesus lived his religious life, as we do because of the Urantia Book, is a treasure. The rest is icing on the cake. :-) Forgive me for being off topic.

Enno – despite our growing friendship, you still perplex me!!  ;-)

For me, the discovery of the nature of Deity, the order of the universe of universes, the history of the universe of universes, the grandeur and scale of creation, the harmonization of creation and evolution, the God Fragment within, my potential destiny of endless adventure, the ministry of angels, the certainty and inevitability of Light and Life for our world, Urantia’s special standing as the Shrine of Nebadon – all of that and more have delivered to me a much better perspective and philosophy of living than the Bible might ever deliver or ever did!!  This Revelation, as written, constructed, and delivered is a great beacon showing us the way Home.  Trivia perhaps (?) but certainly not trivial…or to be trivialized.

Indeed, we are taught that only by the perspective of the far distant past reality and the far distant future reality may we even begin to deal with the here and now complexities and confusions and uncertainties of today.  First 3 parts are of great value delivering important meaning for us all.  Hope my disagreement is agreeable enough.  Peace Brother.

Glorious!!   :-)

Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

In my opinion, the 5th is the 4th, just restated. Added to it is some trivia basically. Without being totally focused on Jesus and what he taught us, the Way, the way to live, the rest of the 5th is a distraction. Again, in my opinion. Knowing how Jesus lived his religious life, as we do because of the Urantia Book, is a treasure. The rest is icing on the cake. :-) Forgive me for being off topic.

Enno – despite our growing friendship, you still perplex me!! ;-) For me, the discovery of the nature of Deity, the order of the universe of universes, the history of the universe of universes, the grandeur and scale of creation, the harmonization of creation and evolution, the God Fragment within, my potential destiny of endless adventure, the ministry of angels, the certainty and inevitability of Light and Life for our world, Urantia’s special standing as the Shrine of Nebadon – all of that and more have delivered to me a much better perspective and philosophy of living than the Bible might ever deliver or ever did!! This Revelation, as written, constructed, and delivered is a great beacon showing us the way Home. Trivia perhaps (?) but certainly not trivial…or to be trivialized. Glorious!! :-)

I absolutely agree with all you’ve said Bradly!

And especially mind blowing to me is the restatement of Jesus’s glorious life. The fact that I can see him, how he lived, inspires me every moment of every day to attempt to do the same, more and more.

What a blessing – the Urantia Book!

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Yes indeed!  Can’t wait to see the show, after reading the story of the Greatest Story Ever Told!!!  Audiovisual is pretty special on the Mansion World.

:good:

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

So much to look forward to on the very real and physical worlds to come – regarding the audio/visual noted above – even that is not “virtual” but, rather, true theater and live:

2. The Heavenly Reproducers

44:2.1 (500.7) Mortal man can hardly hope for more than a meager and distorted concept of the functions of the heavenly reproducers, which I must attempt to illustrate through the gross and limited symbolism of your material language. The spirit-morontia world has a thousand and one things of supreme value, things worthy of reproduction but unknown on Urantia, experiences that belong in the category of the activities which have hardly “entered into the mind of man,” those realities which God has in waiting for those who survive the life in the flesh.

44:2.2 (501.1) There are seven groups of the heavenly reproducers, and I will attempt to illustrate their work by the following classification:

44:2.3 (501.2) 1. The singers — harmonists who reiterate the specific harmonies of the past and interpret the melodies of the present. But all of this is effected on the morontia level.

44:2.4 (501.3) 2. The color workers — those artists of light and shade you might call sketchers and painters, artists who preserve passing scenes and transient episodes for future morontia enjoyment.

44:2.5 (501.4) 3. The light picturizers — the makers of the real semispirit-phenomena preservations of which motion pictures would be a very crude illustration.

44:2.6 (501.5) 4. The historic pageanteers — those who dramatically reproduce the crucial events of universe records and history.

44:2.7 (501.6) 5. The prophetic artists — those who project the meanings of history into the future.

44:2.8 (501.7) 6. The life-story tellers — those who perpetuate the meaning and significance of life experience. The projection of present personal experiences into future attainment values.

44:2.9 (501.8) 7. The administrative enactors — those who depict the significance of governmental philosophy and administrative technique, the celestial dramatists of sovereignty.

44:2.10 (501.9) Very often and effectively the heavenly reproducers collaborate with the reversion directors in combining memory recapitulation with certain forms of mind rest and personality diversion. Before the morontia conclaves and spirit assemblies these reproducers sometimes associate themselves in tremendous dramatic spectacles representative of the purpose of such gatherings. I recently witnessed such a stupendous presentation in which more than one million actors produced a succession of one thousand scenes.

44:2.11 (501.10) The higher intellectual teachers and the transition ministers freely and effectively utilize these various groups of reproducers in their morontia educational activities. But not all of their efforts are devoted to transient illustration; much, very much, of their work is of a permanent nature and will forever remain as a legacy to all future time. So versatile are these artisans that, when they function en masse, they are able to re-enact an age, and in collaboration with the seraphic ministers they can actually portray the eternal values of the spirit world to the mortal seers of time.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Back to the topic….I’ve been reading and re-reading Paper 47 with new found perspective thanks to the discussion so far.  I am struck by the methodical progression described from Mansion World 1 to Mansion World 7 prior to our Jerusem citizenship – that progress from the moment of our awakening to “resume (our) lives just where (we) left off when overtaken by death”.  I appreciate Bonita’s contribution on ‘deficiencies’ which are determined by so many mortal life factors – age at death, family, culture, civilization, education, health or sickness while mortal, class, economics, and the factors that contribute to such deficiencies which come in endless, unique, and personal combinations of contributory factors – none of which, we are assured, may prevent the birth of soul and the growth of soul and circle progress – and all of that without regard to our personal sincerity, faith, decisions, etc.  Even though such factors may retard progress, they cannot prevent it.  Or so I understand.  So each survivor, regardless of circle progress and soul development, requires very personalized assistance, education, nurturing, and mentoring at each level of progress and upon each Mansion World.  Marvelous!

47:3.8 (533.6) Almost the entire experience of mansion world number one pertains to deficiency ministry. Survivors arriving on this first of the detention spheres present so many and such varied defects of creature character and deficiencies of mortal experience that the major activities of the realm are occupied with the correction and cure of these manifold legacies of the life in the flesh on the material evolutionary worlds of time and space.

47:4.7 (535.3) Biological deficiencies were largely made up on the first mansion world. There defects in planetary experiences pertaining to sex life, family association, and parental function were either corrected or were projected for future rectification among the Material Son families on Jerusem.

47:4.8 (535.4) Mansonia number two more specifically provides for the removal of all phases of intellectual conflict and for the cure of all varieties of mental disharmony. The effort to master the significance of morontia mota, begun on the first mansion world, is here more earnestly continued…..

47:5.3 (536.1) Mansonia the third is a world of great personal and social achievement for all who have not made the equivalent of these circles of culture prior to release from the flesh on the mortal nativity worlds. On this sphere more positive educational work is begun. The training of the first two mansion worlds is mostly of a deficiency nature — negative — in that it has to do with supplementing the experience of the life in the flesh. On this third mansion world the survivors really begin their progressive morontia culture. The chief purpose of this training is to enhance the understanding of the correlation of morontia mota and mortal logic, the co-ordination of morontia mota and human philosophy. Surviving mortals now gain practical insight into true metaphysics. This is the real introduction to the intelligent comprehension of cosmic meanings and universe interrelationships…..

47:6.3 (536.4) It is during the period of training on world number four that the ascending mortals are really first introduced to the demands and delights of the true social life of morontia creatures. And it is indeed a new experience for evolutionary creatures to participate in social activities which are predicated neither on personal aggrandizement nor on self-seeking conquest. A new social order is being introduced, one based on the understanding sympathy of mutual appreciation, the unselfish love of mutual service, and the overmastering motivation of the realization of a common and supreme destiny — the Paradise goal of worshipful and divine perfection. Ascenders are all becoming self-conscious of God-knowing, God-revealing, God-seeking, and God-finding.

47:7.5 (537.5) A real birth of cosmic consciousness takes place on mansonia number five. You are becoming universe minded. This is indeed a time of expanding horizons. It is beginning to dawn upon the enlarging minds of the ascending mortals that some stupendous and magnificent, some supernal and divine, destiny awaits all who complete the progressive Paradise ascension, which has been so laboriously but so joyfully and auspiciously begun. At about this point the average mortal ascender begins to manifest bona fide experiential enthusiasm for the Havona ascent. Study is becoming voluntary, unselfish service natural, and worship spontaneous. A real morontia character is budding; a real morontia creature is evolving.

47:8.7 (538.5) During the sojourn on world number six the mansion world students achieve a status which is comparable with the exalted development characterizing those evolutionary worlds which have normally progressed beyond the initial stage of light and life. The organization of society on this mansonia is of a high order. The shadow of the mortal nature grows less and less as these worlds are ascended one by one. You are becoming more and more adorable as you leave behind the coarse vestiges of planetary animal origin. “Coming up through great tribulation” serves to make glorified mortals very kind and understanding, very sympathetic and tolerant.

9. The Seventh Mansion World

47:9.1 (538.6) The experience on this sphere is the crowning achievement of the immediate postmortal career. During your sojourn here you will receive the instruction of many teachers, all of whom will co-operate in the task of preparing you for residence on Jerusem. Any discernible differences between those mortals hailing from the isolated and retarded worlds and those survivors from the more advanced and enlightened spheres are virtually obliterated during the sojourn on the seventh mansion world. Here you will be purged of all the remnants of unfortunate heredity, unwholesome environment, and unspiritual planetary tendencies. The last remnants of the “mark of the beast” are here eradicated.

Me here:  What a destiny to contemplate!  From here to Jerusem citizenship on the way to Edentia!!  Every step an adventure in the realization of our true selves and fusion with the God Fragment within.  Something to so look forward to and such a vision given by the revelators to calm and comfort us here and now, invigorate our faith, put a gleam in our eye, and bolster our courage to strive on this world to begin to acknowledge and act like true citizens of love and service in this friendly universe….even here on such a world at such a time.  Thanks to BB for the topic.

:-)

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

We are also told in the begining of the revelation that the purpose of the book is to reveal “Truth”.

The interesting thing about truth is that it can only be revealed in the soul.  If people aren’t reading TUB using the 6th and 7th adjutants, which are the gateway to the soul, then they aren’t reading truth, they’re just reading words.  And that’s why so many attach intellectual meanings to those words rather than true meanings.

Another thing to note is the prevalent use of metaphor in TUB.  Metaphor, like parables, is a way of triggering the two higher adjutants, which can channel thought up to the soul level in search of truth . . . if a person is looking for it, that is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a destiny to contemplate! From here to Jerusem citizenship on the way to Edentia!! Every step an adventure in the realization of our true selves and fusion with the God Fragment within. Something to so look forward to and such a vision given by the revelators to calm and comfort us here and now, invigorate our faith, put a gleam in our eye, and bolster our courage to strive on this world to begin to acknowledge and act like true citizens of love and service in this friendly universe….even here on such a world at such a time.

My concern would be, based on this type of futuristic adventure seeking, that it prompts one to look forward to death instead of associating this information to secure the non-fear of death.  Many might think that or even look forward to death where they might seem to want death, just to experience some adventure which cannot be proven, until death takes over and for the most part presented by those who could be considered as being dead.  This type of thinking, can promote an unhealthy attitude for many whose current life is less then desirable.  Therefore, this could be dangerous in possibly changing a survival attitude to something less desirable and pushing people to looking forward to death, thereby prompting a suicidal attitude?

Then there is the push away from one’s current situation in life, setting their attitude away from helping their brothers and sisters here, promoting that the rest of the so called “friendly universe” is more important than what is going on in this current world.  This does not fall fare from some current religions that promote negative attitudes toward others only to think that their misunderstanding is a direct path to paradise.   As individuals, people might be considered as being smart, but when groups of people come together, they are like a herd of animals that seem to follow some leader who may be blinder then their followers.  This type of cult thinking has been seen over and over again, which has lead to general disasters over history.

This can be a potential problem, pushing people to think that some out into the future, or in this case after life, is better than what they might make or change in their current life.  Very dangerous thinking.   This is what concerns me Bradly, in that you seem to be at the front of the pack promoting death.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The interesting thing about truth is that it can only be revealed in the soul. If people aren’t reading TUB using the 6th and 7th adjutants, which are the gateway to the soul, then they aren’t reading truth, they’re just reading words. And that’s why so many attach intellectual meanings to those words rather than true meanings.

Another thing to note is the prevalent use of metaphor in TUB. Metaphor, like parables, is a way of triggering the two higher adjutants, which can channel thought up to the soul level in search of truth . . . if a person is looking for it, that is.

I understand your narration above Bonita, but in short when reading the words in the UB, in order to receive “true meaning” of those words, how does one know or even get to the “reading TUB using the 6th and 7th adjutants”?  Is this not the main reason, possibly for the reception of the revelation of TUB?  How does one know what is “true meanings”?  It might be easier for some then others.

Using Jesus’ teachings is one way, however being presented in parables where there can be many understandings of these parables, yet most all should be positive.  What does one look for?

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

What is the 6th adjutant?  The 6th adjutant is the spirit of worship.  What does the spirit of worship do?  It impels the mind to search for true religion. (36:5.11) What is true religion?  True religion is the devotion of the self to supreme values.(92:7.5)  Where do we find true supreme values? True supreme values are with the Adjuster who is willing to share them with us, especially if we are looking for them. (196:3.17) Where is the Adjuster?  The Adjuster is on the borderland of the soul. (196:3.34)

What is the 7th adjutant?  The 7th adjutant is the spirit of wisdom.  What does the spirit of wisdom do?  It coordinates all the other adjutants then directs the religious urge arising from the spirit of worship to engage in meditative and reflective thinking. (36:5.12) What is meditative, reflective thinking?  It is a form of prayer. (100:5.10) It is a form of truth seeking, divinity striving and perfection hunger. We also know that the Adjuster nurtures this form of prayerful connection (102:1.6), and at a certain point in its growth, the soul also begins to foster a mind function which coordinates meanings with true spirit values. (111:3.4)

How do you know if you are engaging the 6th and 7th adjutants?  You’re always directing your thoughts Godward with the desire to have their meanings SPIRITIZED with value.  If this is your constant habit, if you’ve learned to pray without ceasing, these adjutants will be engaged when you read TUB.  Such an attitude of mind will be naturally striving for soul-inspired meanings.  And after their discovery and recognition in the soul with the help of the Holy Spirit, they are interpreted, also in the soul with the help of the Spirit of Truth, and then SPIRITIZED by the Adjuster so finally they are made ready for action, for actualizing a piece of reality which contributes to the evolution of the Supreme, another contribution of truth, beauty and goodness shared with the universe of brothers.

If this is the way you think, your habitual attitude of mind, everything will begin to make sense, confusion will be lessened, certainty will be increased and happiness will abound.  Life will be a living love. If not, you’re doing something wrong.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

What a destiny to contemplate! From here to Jerusem citizenship on the way to Edentia!! Every step an adventure in the realization of our true selves and fusion with the God Fragment within. Something to so look forward to and such a vision given by the revelators to calm and comfort us here and now, invigorate our faith, put a gleam in our eye, and bolster our courage to strive on this world to begin to acknowledge and act like true citizens of love and service in this friendly universe….even here on such a world at such a time.

My concern would be, based on this type of futuristic adventure seeking, that it prompts one to look forward to death instead of associating this information to secure the non-fear of death. Many might think that or even look forward to death where they might seem to want death, just to experience some adventure which cannot be proven, until death takes over and for the most part presented by those who could be considered as being dead. This type of thinking, can promote an unhealthy attitude for many whose current life is less then desirable. Therefore, this could be dangerous in possibly changing a survival attitude to something less desirable and pushing people to looking forward to death, thereby prompting a suicidal attitude? Then there is the push away from one’s current situation in life, setting their attitude away from helping their brothers and sisters here, promoting that the rest of the so called “friendly universe” is more important than what is going on in this current world. This does not fall fare from some current religions that promote negative attitudes toward others only to think that their misunderstanding is a direct path to paradise. As individuals, people might be considered as being smart, but when groups of people come together, they are like a herd of animals that seem to follow some leader who may be blinder then their followers. This type of cult thinking has been seen over and over again, which has lead to general disasters over history. This can be a potential problem, pushing people to think that some out into the future, or in this case after life, is better than what they might make or change in their current life. Very dangerous thinking. This is what concerns me Bradly, in that you seem to be at the front of the pack promoting death.

Talk about some dangerous thinking!!!!!  First, I’m not pushing anyone to think or believe or do anything at all.  I am sharing the joyful news of the Gospel of the Master from 2000 years ago and the most recent Epochal Revelation.  It is true there are some very dark and fearful and twisted minds which may come across the Papers…not my problem.  And it is true many of them seek out and declare suspicions and paranoia about the book’s origin, message, and meaning.  Is happiness, hope, faith, confidence, joy, and the blissful expectation of the eternal adventure dangerous?  What a thing to say or think.  Preposterous and very demonstrable of your thinking.

I wonder if it’s not more dangerous to go onto a public UB study group site and use the name Caligastia to then post false claims that there was a conspiracy to cause default and rebellion at the highest levels of creatorship and leadership while then declaring Lucifer and his fellow rebels to be misunderstood, misrepresented, badly treated, and a demonstration that there is no fairness, justice, mercy, or free will for any creature, especially not mortals.  That’s what you teach Midi…repeatedly.  If your looking for danger and those who perpetuate it…look in the mirror.

I do not teach, Jesus did not teach, and the UB does not teach anyone at anytime to ‘escape’ the vicissitudes or the mortal struggle but to be invigorated and inspired by citizenship in the friendly universe…here and now….not later.  Nor are there any teachings to be idle while here awaiting death.  I love this life.  I am loved by many and love many and there is much for me to do in service to others while abiding in this most wondrous world of glorious beauty.  Ahhhh….we’re here such a short time and never to return and with so many opportunities for experience that will not come again in this form.

If one actually studies the UB and discovers those truths available and embraces them to be spiritized by the Father Fragment, suicide or indolence would not be any problem.  Rather, those who hunger and thirst and come to believe in God’s love, patience, mercy, and finds the hope of perfecting in the heavenly abode to embrace and  be embraced by God….then the Revelation can offer a helping hand of perspective and context which feeds hope and trust and faith.

You have me leading the wrong pack Midi aka Caligastia (aka by his choice and claim and naturally an unwise hijacking of a name that displays which pack you lead there Midi).

Actually I lead no pack at all but swim amongst the tadpoles…slowly gaining fins, legs, and lungs….to sometime lose a tail and transform into a whole new being!!  Those who live loyally and trustingly as tadpole will so transform.  Those who spread darkness, doubt, mistrust, and falsehoods to others should consider the teaching of the millstone.  It’s not their pack that’s in as much danger as the leaders of such evil.

May you and all others come to embrace happiness and joy in this friendly universe while still upon this world of our birth.  It is a great place to be…..if we have the proper perspective and philosophy for living.  Fear Not we are told.  No need to fear death and no call to seek it out.  The kingdom is here and it is now we are told – not hither or thither or later…..or in doubt.

What book are you reading again?  Got some text to share about the gloom and doom?

Hope that’s not too preachy dude.  Happy to supply all the text you might wish rather than my opinion.  But you don’t seem to care what the UB says anymore than what I say….so why do you keep asking for my response anyway?  It might be best to consider letting sleeping dogs lay as they say.  Just sayin’………………….

;-)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 257 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.