Adjutant Mind-Spirits

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Adjutant Mind-Spirits

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Most likely that the first five adjutants can be associated to the five basic hormones in the human. 1 Amino acid 2 Eicosanoid 3 Peptide 4 Steroid 5 References

What’s a “references” hormone?  What about the other two adjutants?

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Have you been drinking some of that 100 proof Ice Tea you are famous for?

Whah? Huh?  Don’t know anything about that.  I don’t make 100 proof anything and I don’t make iced tea either.  I buy it already made.  I especially like Nestea diet lemon.

So . . . nah . . . haven’t been drinkin’.  I’m just missing that fourth part of the brainstem that you claim to have,  so I guess I’m magnetically confused.   I must be a mutant or a retread or something . . . but I do come by it honestly . . . no batteries or booze necessary.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most likely that the first five adjutants can be associated to the five basic hormones in the human. 1 Amino acid 2 Eicosanoid 3 Peptide 4 Steroid 5 References

What’s a “references” hormone? What about the other two adjutants?

Your right, scanned to quickly, four basic, but there is the interaction between neural and the physical body hormone types and then their hypo and hyper relationships.  Regardless of number they do cause similar affects as mentioned by the adjutants.  Also there are those which act primarily in males and females, even though they may all be present but in different quantities.  But then maybe these hormones can also, effect the senses, all twelve of them?

Also, keep in mind that the presents of male and female can represent two races within one species, which would be the two initial races required within any colored race.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m just missing that fourth part of the brainstem that you claim to have,

Are you saying that the brainstem does not have four parts, and where did you interpret that I claim to have? And you wonder why I’m thinking that you like Iced Tea?

Maybe that’s why the UB previously indicated a correction to the book of revelation where the brainstem has a crown which is one of its parts.  Anyway, that what were in the anatomy books on the Borg world that I originated from.  I always thought it strange that my first reading of the UB had indicated that Urantia was planet 666 not 606.  I must be coming back in time, that would explain a lot in relation to time and space.  Can’t fix a problem until we know what the problem is.  Fascinating?

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Also, keep in mind that the presents of male and female can represent two races within one species, which would be the two initial races required within any colored race.

I’ve never heard of a female race of people.

MidiChlorian wrote:  Are you saying that the brainstem does not have four parts, and where did you interpret that I claim to have?

Right here:

MidiChlorian wrote:  Actually this is a reference to the human brain-stem where the reference to the four beasts are the brains-stem’s four primary sections.
    So, what are the four primary sections of the brainstem?  I’m dying to know.  I confess to having an advanced degree in the subject, but perhaps I was asleep during those classes. There are only two main sections of the brainstem, the pons and the medulla oblongata, plus a small midbrain section.  But since you are Borg, I thought perhaps you had a fourth which might explain the 99.5% accurate pattern recognition thingy.  You seemed so certain in your post above, that you had me wondering if I’m missing body parts.  But I am female and now have my own race, something I did not know I had, which makes up for the loss of the body part.

MidiChlorian wrote:  I always thought it strange that my first reading of the UB had indicated that Urantia was planet 666 not 606.  I must be coming back in time, that would explain a lot in relation to time and space.

No, no, no,no . . . it has nothing to do with time.  You’re simply remembering your pre-existent soul-self from the Borg cube, #666.  Come to think of it . . . I don’t think there are any Borg females, are there?  Hmmm.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, no, no,no . . . it has nothing to do with time. You’re simply remembering your pre-existent soul-self from the Borg cube, #666. Come to think of it . . . I don’t think there are any Borg females, are there? Hmmm.

Thanks but no thanks, I’ve had enough of these changes and you.  Just trying to correspond in a humorous way, but I’ve found many issues that require my attention.  You definitely have changed, good luck to you. I’ve found what I was looking for.

TUB
    Participant

But you know what they say – what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. So now it’s your turn to provide substantiating text.

OK, let me get your expert opinion on the following UB quotes:

(531.5) 47:2.1 The infant-receiving schools of Satania are situated on the finaliter world, the first of the Jerusem transition-culture spheres. These infant-receiving schools are enterprises devoted to the nurture and training of the children of time, including those who have died on the evolutionary worlds of space before the acquirement of individual status on the universe records. In the event of the survival of either or both of such a child’s parents, the guardian of destiny deputizes her associated cherubim as the custodian of the child’s potential identity, charging the cherubim with the responsibility of delivering this undeveloped soul into the hands of the Mansion World Teachers in the probationary nurseries of the morontia worlds. (531.6) 47:2.2 It is these same deserted cherubim who, as Mansion World Teachers, under the supervision of the Melchizedeks, maintain such extensive educational facilities for the training of the probationary wards of the finaliters. These wards of the finaliters, these infants of ascending mortals, are always personalized as of their exact physical status at the time of death except for reproductive potential. This awakening occurs at the exact time of the parental arrival on the first mansion world. And then are these children given every opportunity, as they are, to choose the heavenly way just as they would have made such a choice on the worlds where death so untimely terminated their careers.

It would or could be said that the “probationary nursery” has been established for infants who had experienced death, on an evolutionary world, where these infants where not old enough to act out or make a first moral decision, and receive a thought adjuster. Regardless of the development of this infant, it would be considered as not having passed through, what you have considered as the birth of the soul. But, if the birth of the soul is dependent on this event, WHY would the narration use the phrase above, “delivering this undeveloped soul” where regardless of the birth factor and that fact that the cherubim is given “the responsibility of delivering” this non-soul, as you would put it, call it a “soul”. Would it not be logical to say that “if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck”, or in this case a “soul”. There is a lot of information in the section of the UB which is extremely interesting in that as you read on you would see that these infants, as they get older, and if they don’t choose a specific way or path, they are eliminated as though they had not been, no exceptions, but one way to choose. I wonder if these infants, as they grow older are given this information before they make that choice?

These children will arrive on the probationary nursery worlds “In the event of the survival of either or both of such a child’s parents” They have a soul as a potentiality but not as a reality. “The guardian of destiny deputizes her associated cherubim as the custodian of the child’s potential identity“. The soul is the identity that survives death, they don’t really have an identity as a reality yet. BUT in eternity all potentials have actualized. The Father can see the end from the beginning. He can see you as a finaliter at the moment of conception. Even though that soul isn’t actually a reality yet. Sooo its kind of confusing haha. Its possible to love a small child as a person, even though they are not using their personality until they are around around 6. This is one of those mysterious eternity relationships that I don’t quite follow yet but hopefully I will understand it in the future. Technically a small child is functioning on a superanimal level only, but the truth is far greater then the facts of time. The truth is something that flows through time. We can have some relationship to the truth that over-rides temporal facts. Any living human being can be loved as a finaliter, regardless if they are even capable of being a human in this life because the Father makes no distinctions between what you are right now and what you are becoming. He can see the final picture and loves the “real” you.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Very interesting ideas  put forth in this thread…

BB

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Brooklyn_born wrote:   Very interesting ideas put forth in this thread…
    I’ve just caught up with reading this thread starting on page 8 #10562 and I giggled my way through it!  Thanks for the humor! It is a tonic to me.
    I remember a human physiology class in which the “Golgi bodies” within living cells were named.  I don’t recall the professor indicating the purpose of the structure or bodies within the cell.  I have always wondered if these were the directional in function.  Obviously the first adjutant mind spirit is at work assisting those four control creatures of Salvington.
    34:4:12     But it was of Salvington that John wrote: “And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices” — the universe broadcasts to the local systems. He also envisaged the directional control creatures of the local universe, the living compasses of the headquarters world. This directional control in Nebadon is maintained by the four control creatures of Salvington, who operate over the universe currents and are ably assisted by the first functioning mind-spirit, the adjutant of intuition, the spirit of “quick understanding.” But the description of these four creatures — called beasts — has been sadly marred; they are of unparalleled beauty and exquisite form.
    34:4:13     The four points of the compass are universal and inherent in the life of Nebadon. All living creatures possess bodily units which are sensitive and responsive to these directional currents. These creature creations are duplicated on down through the universe to the individual planets and, in conjunction with the magnetic forces of the worlds, so activate the hosts of microscopic bodies in the animal organism that these direction cells ever point north and south. Thus is the sense of orientation forever fixed in the living beings of the universe. This sense is not wholly wanting as a conscious possession by mankind. These bodies were first observed on Urantia about the time of this narration.
    Are those microscopic bodies the Golgi bodies?
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Are those microscopic bodies the Golgi bodies?

It’s funny how the cosmic mind works, I was looking at this very subject this morning on Wiki, but back to my research, where I looked you my notes on “adjutants” last night and need to rework that presentation, again, formatted for the old forum, and update and add additional information, where through time the four basic brainstem components has change from the past or the future depending on polarity, to indicate the link between UB (revelation), the New Testament, book of Revelation, where recent changes and other correlations found in both regarding “the sea of glass”, will link one with the other.  Not to mention your association of “Golgi” in association to “germ cell” development.  Now, back to work, just took a sort recess.  It is refreshing to know that someone is paying attention.

P,S., In relation with the research looked up this morning I found an interesting correlation in the article “Oogenesis” where though their process, at a specific point only about 50,000 remain, interesting association with the primary midwayers.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    MidiChlorian wrote:. . .refreshing to know that someone is paying attention.
    I may be paying attention from time to time, but I do not pay much mind to way you are adding things together (brain-stem + UB revelation + the New Testament + the Book of Revelation + the sea of glass) though things may be gelling in your mind about these matters.  I am glad these things are making sense to you.  I am a skeptic. ;-)
    TUB
    Participant

Hey Mara your posts are always so refreshing. If you are looking for something on those directional bodies, google the word magnetite. I think that this may be what is responsible for that directional compass. Although I don’t really know, its just speculation.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    TUB wrote:   If you are looking for something on those directional bodies. . . .
    Thanks.  I had a cursory look at Golgi and magnetite, but I am not qualified to make sense of these relative to the functioning of the first adjutant mind-spirit.  This is a mind-spirit – the adjutant of intuition, the “spirit of quick understanding”.  Yet it is associated with microscopic physical structures in cells or maybe in groups of cells of animals and humans.  I wonder if the four other adjutants, numbers two through five, also activate specific structures or bodies in the animal organism?
    Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I remember back when I first read about the adjutants, being confused over the fact that worship comes before wisdom.  It seemed backwards to me at the time, that it would require a wise person to worship.  But I soon realized that I was thinking backwards.

Worship is necessary for the development of wisdom because true wisdom comes from God.  You have to open your mind to the idea of God first before you can discover his divine wisdom.  The spirit of worship opens the mind to spirit potential, to the discovery process.  The worshipful desire for wisdom is a gateway to the soul where divine wisdom becomes perceptible.

Divine wisdom is perfect, always doing the right thing at the right time for the right reason.  It is the goal of a worshiping mind in search of divinity reality, a psychic, cyclic progressive achievement of personality in search of perfection.  We are taught to pray for wisdom and spiritual strength.  Worship leads to wisdom and wisdom leads to God through living love.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

85:7.3 When the worship urge is admonished and directed by wisdom – meditative and experiential thinking – it then begins to develop into the phenomenon of real religion. When the seventh adjutant spirit, the spirit of wisdom, achieves effective ministration, then in worship man begins to turn away from nature and natural objects to the God of nature and to the eternal Creator of all things natural.

So the urge arising from the spirit of worship must be admonished and directed by the spirit of wisdom and it does so by meditative and experiential thinking.  I’m pretty sure I know what meditative thinking is, but experiential thinking is interesting.  Experiential thinking must have something to do with the drawing on and coordinating all past experiences as they apply to  present opportunities,  with the purpose of uplifting intelligent problem solving to the divine level of reality.    I like the image of the spirit of wisdom working to pull the material level of experience upward to the soul level where it can be seen in another light . . . maybe an urge for spiritual insight into material experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.