Do Our Celestial Friends Make Contact with us?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Do Our Celestial Friends Make Contact with us?

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Julian
    Julian
    Participant

Thanks Julian for the topic…I must admit that at first post I was very upset with you and disappointed you would give additional publicity to such claims….but upon further reflection, I must agree with tas’s brilliant observation regarding “inoculation” – well said.

Dear Bradly….as you know, I have always admired your extraordinary understanding of the FER, the breadth and depth of your life experience, and your wise and measured approach to the often complex and delicate issues that are raised here on the forum. It therefore concerns me that you felt this way about my introduction to this matter. I was not trying to give oxygen or airplay to this group, I tried not to sensationalise the phenomenon, and I deliberately refrained from giving specific details about the group and their website because that was not my intention for starting the thread. It very quickly became apparent however that the bulk of the interest was in the activities and motivation of the group itself. I only alluded to the group to give context to my inquiry. Yes, two members of this group are my friends and after they informed me about these supposed celestial communications, I told them that I would need time to think carefully about my response. I wanted to garner as much relevant information from the UB as I could find on the subject and to that end I decided to start the thread in order to tap into the collective knowledge and experience of the readership, particularly from seasoned commentators like yourself, Bonita, and Mara. So I sincerely thank you for sharing Bradly in your customary gracious style. I once again thank all those who contributed, including those like Angela who offered a different viewpoint from the consensus. I now feel better equipped to give a well-informed, balanced, and compassionate response to my friends.

Blessings to you all!   :good:

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Julian – thanks for the kind words of support!!  No need to be concerned….my point is my initial response was wrong and you posting the words allegedly “received” by the “group” should have been posted for public review….my bad – not yours!

We cannot hide from nor ignore such claims as this would be a great disservice to the entire readership.  I appreciate you and your posts here as well.

= )

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.