Has the Lucifer rebellion been adjudicated?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Has the Lucifer rebellion been adjudicated?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Greetings All!

I find it both curious and most interesting that this one who calls himself Caligastia at TruthBook and was booted from there for his adoration of and defense of his name sake and Satan and Lucifer, and who claims they were duped and coerced into rebellion by the Life Carriers (among others) and further, that the UB is an attempted cover up of the malfeasance, corruption, untrustworthiness, insincerity, and vicious immorality of Michael’s rule and universe rulers has recently here proclaimed the same, while accusing myself and another of being the cause of a lack of participation at this Forum where the one has been welcome and posting for a decade +/- and I have been posting for nearly 5 years.  Is this what a wolf in sheep’s clothing might look like?  What motive of heart and what intention of mind is on display here by such a persistent voice of doubt, suspicion, accusation, declaration, darkness, and the defense/embrace of evil??!!

To his credit, I have learned much about the Revelation and my own self mastery by coping with and responding to his constant twisting and tormenting of the text we share here together.  But I wonder now if the Moderators should consider such a constant yammering from such a doubter and defender of iniquity someone to support and give further voice to this student body and fold?  I am fine with continued engagement and providing further contrast to such a dark and doubting one so none need worry for me.  But what of others?  What is the effect, over time, of this drip, drip, drip of doubt and despair?  Something to think about.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Alas, my interest is piqued again!

The reason no one posts on this forum is because of the malicious maneuvering of the dastardly duo . . . Brad/Bonita . . . who conspire to petrify truth, deny opinion, encourage unfair judgment against free thinking, destroy creativity and imagination, set up walls against nonconformists, blaspheme against God, spew sophistries, balk at myth making, foist fraud, lead truth seekers astray, corrupt the revelation, force feed specious intellectualism, crush ideas with cunning egotistic casuistry, overpower the spirit with nitpicking, pedantic criticism and by the sheer power of perverted personality shut down the whole dang shebang. Yup.  Brad/Bonita suck.  They are the worst of the worst.  Everyone knows that.

Gene
    Participant

If the rebellion has been adjudicated would we not be finding out the facts via broadcast?

Being free of isolation is more interesting than Lucifers court case.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Bonita…you crack me up!!  Who says sarcasm can’t be typed?

I have been called a fundamentalist and uncompromising by many a reader who does not believe what the UB says, or believes it is written in code for those with the keys to unlock it (sometimes by crop circle or astrology or other forms of soothsaying), or have some other preconception that they seek validation for, etc.  And yet, my position has never wavered – it is simply the book says what it says and does not say what it does not – believe what it says or not, I have no opinion on that nor any requirement or request that anyone else believe it – just don’t distort, misstate, misrepresent, misquote, torture, twist, and torment the text….please.  It is easy to verify its contents.

While discussing those contents and the application of facts and truths discovered upon our very individual journeys makes for extremely interesting study material for all to share.  = )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings All! I find it both curious and most interesting that this one who calls himself Caligastia at TruthBook and was booted from there for his adoration of and defense of his name sake and Satan and Lucifer, and who claims they were duped and coerced into rebellion by the Life Carriers (among others) and further, that the UB is an attempted cover up of the malfeasance, corruption, untrustworthiness, insincerity, and vicious immorality of Michael’s rule and universe rulers has recently here proclaimed the same, while accusing myself and another of being the cause of a lack of participation at this Forum where the one has been welcome and posting for a decade +/- and I have been posting for nearly 5 years. Is this what a wolf in sheep’s clothing might look like? What motive of heart and what intention of mind is on display here by such a persistent voice of doubt, suspicion, accusation, declaration, darkness, and the defense/embrace of evil??!!

To his credit, I have learned much about the Revelation and my own self mastery by coping with and responding to his constant twisting and tormenting of the text we share here together. But I wonder now if the Moderators should consider such a constant yammering from such a doubter and defender of iniquity someone to support and give further voice to this student body and fold? I am fine with continued engagement and providing further contrast to such a dark and doubting one so none need worry for me. But what of others? What is the effect, over time, of this drip, drip, drip of doubt and despair? Something to think about.

Here we go again, but now the attack has turned into lies!

To set the record straight, the Avatar “Caligastia” on TruthBook was “booted” because of exercising that forum’s protocol, where as is stated in their rules, if there is an issue with “Admin”, rather than posting any grievance on the public forum, the PM (private messaging system should be used) where by it would be responded to directly.  As it turned out, this was, performed but no reply nor interation was forthcoming from that specific Admin member, who was admonished for promoting himself as a leaned “channelor” and had advertised this publicly but, having many times admonished other posters for their narrations as coming from “channeling” information, where that word or subject had not been present on those topics.  The presumption was that there was no oversight of Admin and having attempted to contact the forum’s sponsor’s, it was determined that there was only an answering service providing a general directive that there would be a response forthcoming, which was presented twice, and still no contact to date.  Therefore, it was assumed that this was subterfuge, possibly for retaining donations from visitors to the web-site?

A period of months went by where there was no response nor intervention, until it was necessary to post the previous information publicly again, in response to the same type of harassment, where Admin publicly indicated that they were never going to respond because he thought it beneath him to do so.   Which was his right, as an individual, but as an Administrator of a Forum, should abide by the posted rules, and conduct him self accordingly.  As it turns out this information is of records and also his response in his actions.

Therefore, I have tagged Bradly’s post as “inappropriate content” an attempt to discredit me here, by inferring lies, not to mention that by implementing someone else, from another forum, who has acted based on Bradly’s own hatred for me and admitted to continue his attack against me as deliberate defamation, which if it were not that a certain amount of anonymity was not expected here, I would be suing him personally but then there has been no loss of revenue to retrieve.  But as I have presented before he is only practicing his ideologue, where he feels he must zealously advocates his ideology but as being a professed tadpole who does not wish to progress to the next step in evolution, I can only sympathize that all do not have the intellect to follow teaching as presented by Jesus.

I am however, puzzled that such performance is not noticed by this sites administration, as being aggressive and inappropriate, where if it is being supported and allowed, that it is also the attitude of “The Urantia Association” who sponsors this forum?

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

To set the record straight,

Not interested.  Please stay on topic.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

. . . for example:

Based on the UB narrative only, it really does not go into what was “nondoable”. . . .

The revelation does go into Lucifer’s crime, the nondoable: the attempt to short-circuit time in an experiential universe; the attempted disenfranchisement of every personality in Satania; the attempted abridgment of the freewill participation both individually and collectively to contribute something personal and unique in the long evolutionary plan for this little patch of universe to attain light and life.  Lucifer devised a purpose of his own will, the Lucifer’s manifesto, directly in opposition to the eternal purpose of God’s will.  Lucifer preferred his scheme of liberty, his will, as against the will of God.  There are no short-circuit ways to get around God’s will.   There are no short-cuts here on Urantia or elsewhere.  Short-circuits turn the lights out.

54:2:3  Lucifer’s folly was the attempt to do the nondoable, to short-circuit time in an experiential universe. Lucifer’s crime was the attempted creative disenfranchisement of every personality in Satania, the unrecognized abridgment of the creature’s personal participation — freewill participation — in the long evolutionary struggle to attain the status of light and life both individually and collectively. In so doing this onetime Sovereign of your system set the temporal purpose of his own will directly athwart the eternal purpose of God’s will as it is revealed in the bestowal of free will upon all personal creatures. The Lucifer rebellion thus threatened the maximum possible infringement of the freewill choice of the ascenders and servers of the system of Satania — a threat forevermore to deprive every one of these beings of the thrilling experience of contributing something personal and unique to the slowly erecting monument to experiential wisdom which will sometime exist as the perfected system of Satania. Thus does the Lucifer manifesto, masquerading in the habiliments of liberty, stand forth in the clear light of reason as a monumental threat to consummate the theft of personal liberty and to do it on a scale that has been approached only twice in all the history of Nebadon.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am curious as to your meaning by “intended purpose”. You must mean Lucifer’s purpose? Since we are told that the rebellion originated in Lucifer’s mind (per many quotes already posted), his purpose was clearly presented as well – to deny the existence of God and declare himself Lord of Satania in contradiction to Michael’s (and Father’s) will and declare false liberty. I think we can demonstrate by text that the purpose of Michael and God and throughout all the universe of universes was subverted, distorted, denied, and openly defied by Lucifer…this is clearly presented….nothing obscure or otherwise confusing about the “purpose” of the Manifesto.

As you present above Bradly, it is definitely a function of mind where personalities think, in that you bring up text which is found in the UB, as “originated in Lucifer’s mind”, where I must assume that you also have a mind with where to think?  Besides, where else would any thought or idea or understanding of circumstances come from?  But, it is also noted that the powers that be could access Lucifer’s mind, in order to even know where these thoughts came from, and if this was the case, nothing that he could present was or should have been a surprise to them?  Not to mention that nothing has been presented in the UB that having knowledge of what was in Lucifer’s mind, nothing was done to take him aside in order to help straighten him out, unless they didn’t want him to know that they know his thoughts?

Nevertheless, as I understand it Lucifer acknowledged Michael, but was adamant about the ascension scheme inferring that the Father or God was only located in paradise, where we know that He is everywhere.  So, why present that the only path is to paradise, in that it is not a location but a state of mind?

I’m not sure what you mean by saying “Michael’s (and Father’s) will” in the context which you present above; are you saying that Michael as a separate personally who has not, at that time been declared as full sovereign of the His universe yet, has stated any will which He has proclaimed other than what may have been presented by Jesus, in the flesh, who’s teaching should be considered as also coming from Michael after His bestowal mission?  If that is the case then can we assume that prior to the seventh bestowal mission, Michael’s will was the same or may have changed because of His interaction with humans on Urantia, thereby having hands on experience which would validate His sovereignty?

I would very much like to debate you statement above where you said: “I think we can demonstrate by text”, what the purpose is or was?  Where my mention of an “intended purpose” would be debatable, in that what has been presented in the UB as being the Lucifer Manifesto, is not an actual quotation from the manifesto, and only a presentation of opinion, as understood by that specific author?  If we were to have the actual transcript of this “Manifesto”, it could be examined as actual evidence to the fact instead of only speculation?   Where by saying above that “…this is clearly presented….”, is only you opinion, and as a self proclaimed tadpole, I would question the ability of a non-evolved tadpole as understanding “clearly”?

And yet, my position has never wavered – it is simply the book says what it says and does not say what it does not – believe what it says or not, I have no opinion on that nor any requirement or request that anyone else believe it – just don’t distort, misstate, misrepresent, misquote, torture, twist, and torment the text….please.

I understand Bradly that your “position has never wavered” – where you are correct that the UB is only a book, but is does not speak.  As a reader of any book, it is how the reader interprets what is in that book that determined the material within, and if any reader has determined by its context that “the book says what it says and does not say what it does not”, is based on the readers ability to comprehend only a simple presentation which they can possibly understand.  Where if it so simple, then why is it that when attempting to make a case for some argument, only cut and pasted text is used, and sometimes out of context at that, or incomplete reference.

There are many who have presented passages from the UB which they find either confusing or sometimes misleading, which is natural based on the complexity of the text and how it is narrated.  Where it has been my experience to read some of your posts which presents verbiage which is unrelated to the quoted text which you present, and seem to use as validation of your understanding thereof?  If the book is so simple, then why can you not present your opinion with simple descriptive understanding?  Is it because you are a tadpole? I don’t know, but to bully other people for not coming down to your level of understanding is not what the UB was presented to do, IMO.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The revelation does go into Lucifer’s crime, the nondoable: the attempt to short-circuit time in an experiential universe; the attempted disenfranchisement of every personality in Satania; the attempted abridgment of the freewill participation both individually and collectively to contribute something personal and unique in the long evolutionary plan for this little patch of universe to attain light and life.

Okay, Mara, if you will, could you explain what your understanding is of what you presented above? For instance, what is meant by the UB’s presentation of “attempt to short-circuit time in an experiential universe”, or “the attempted disenfranchisement of every personality in Satania”?  And what is meant by “the attempted abridgment of the freewill participation both individually and collectively to contribute something personal and unique in the long evolutionary plan for this little patch of universe to attain light and life”?

If you can explain exactly what these statements mean, and how they are a crime, and could this be an understanding of the simplicity of what these may have to do with any purpose, in that what would the non-purpose be to not attempt something else?

I also do not see you admonishing anyone else here for presenting material which is off topic?  Or do you also agree with their accusations and bullying?  Just wondering about your overall position where it’s okay for some and not for others?  Besides you are the one who presented the topic for discussion in the first place.  So since it has been my understanding that any subject on the Lucifer rebellion on this forum is met with ridicule by some, seems only to be open to an elect few?  Why is that?  Do we, really understand Jesus’ teachings differently?

You say: “There are no short-circuit ways to get around God’s will”?  Okay, then I ask you, in this matter, what is God’s will??????

By presenting the UB quote above I also ask, where it states: “In so doing this onetime Sovereign of your system set the temporal purpose of his own will directly athwart the eternal purpose of God’s will as it is revealed in the bestowal of free will upon all personal creatures.”

How did he do this?  And, what is the “eternal purpose of God’s will as it is revealed in the bestowal of free will” ?  A bestowal is a gift from God, so does this imply that “free will” is given to just a few or all?  If I were to do something which does not benefit a few individuals and may benefit a thousand time the value of those few individuals, is that good or bad?  I’m sure that it would be dependent on what was done, therefore to accept that something is non-doable versus un-doable may have some additional meaning of what can be done?  Where non-doable implies that it should not be done but does not mean that it cannot be done?

Above I highlighted “temporal purpose” where there are many definitions of the word “temporal”, one being “secular, lay, or civil, as opposed to ecclesiastical.”  If this was the intended meaning here, does this indicate that Lucifer’s “temporal purpose” was to impose a “secular, lay, or civil” purpose as opposed to an “ecclesiastical” purpose, where this would not imply “eternal purpose” unless the ecclesiastical represents a church, or religion to be followed?  If God’s “eternal purpose” was to follow a specific religion then I’m sure that Jesus would have stated it outright?  

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

I’m not going to go out into the weeds with you Midi, but for the sake of clarity I present these references for review.

MidiChlorian wrote:   . . . how they are a crime. . . .

From Paper 53:   “Lucifer and his first assistant, Satan, had reigned on Jerusem for more than five hundred thousand years when in their hearts they began to array themselves against the Universal Father and his then vicegerent Son, Michael.”

“There were no peculiar or special conditions in the system of Satania which suggested or favored rebellion. It is our belief that the idea took origin and form in Lucifer’s mind, and that he might have instigated such a rebellion no matter where he might have been stationed. Lucifer first announced his plans to Satan, but it required several months to corrupt the mind of his able and brilliant associate. However, when once converted to the rebel theories, he became a bold and earnest advocate of “self-assertion and liberty.'”

” No one ever suggested rebellion to Lucifer. The idea of self-assertion in opposition to the will of Michael and to the plans of the Universal Father, as they are represented in Michael, had its origin in his own mind. His relations with the Creator Son had been intimate and always cordial. At no time prior to the exaltation of his own mind did Lucifer openly express dissatisfaction about the universe administration. Notwithstanding his silence, for more than one hundred years of standard time the Union of Days on Salvington had been reflectivating to Uversa that all was not at peace in Lucifer’s mind. This information was also communicated to the Creator Son and the Constellation Fathers of Norlatiadek.”

“Throughout this period Lucifer became increasingly critical of the entire plan of universe administration but always professed wholehearted loyalty to the Supreme Rulers. His first outspoken disloyalty was manifested on the occasion of a visit of Gabriel to Jerusem just a few days before the open proclamation of the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. Gabriel was so profoundly impressed with the certainty of the impending outbreak that he went direct to Edentia to confer with the Constellation Fathers regarding the measures to be employed in case of open rebellion.”

“It is very difficult to point out the exact cause or causes which finally culminated in the Lucifer rebellion. We are certain of only one thing, and that is: Whatever these first beginnings were, they had their origin in Lucifer’s mind. There must have been a pride of self that nourished itself to the point of self-deception, so that Lucifer for a time really persuaded himself that his contemplation of rebellion was actually for the good of the system, if not of the universe. By the time his plans had developed to the point of disillusionment, no doubt he had gone too far for his original and mischief-making pride to permit him to stop. At some point in this experience he became insincere, and evil evolved into deliberate and willful sin. That this happened is proved by the subsequent conduct of this brilliant executive. He was long offered opportunity for repentance, but only some of his subordinates ever accepted the proffered mercy. The Faithful of Days of Edentia, on the request of the Constellation Fathers, in person presented the plan of Michael for the saving of these flagrant rebels, but always was the mercy of the Creator Son rejected and rejected with increasing contempt and disdain.”

“1. The reality of the Universal Father. Lucifer charged that the Universal Father did not really exist, that physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe, and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paradise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Father’s name. He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. He even intimated that the finaliters were in collusion with the Paradise Sons to foist fraud upon all creation since they never brought back a very clear-cut idea of the Father’s actual personality as it is discernible on Paradise. He traded on reverence as ignorance. The charge was sweeping, terrible, and blasphemous. It was this veiled attack upon the finaliters that no doubt influenced the ascendant citizens then on Jerusem to stand firm and remain steadfast in resistance to all the rebel’s proposals.”

“2. The universe government of the Creator Son — Michael. Lucifer contended that the local systems should be autonomous. He protested against the right of Michael, the Creator Son, to assume sovereignty of Nebadon in the name of a hypothetical Paradise Father and require all personalities to acknowledge allegiance to this unseen Father. He asserted that the whole plan of worship was a clever scheme to aggrandize the Paradise Sons. He was willing to acknowledge Michael as his Creator-father but not as his God and rightful ruler.”

“Most bitterly did he attack the right of the Ancients of Days — ‘foreign potentates’ — to interfere in the affairs of the local systems and universes. These rulers he denounced as tyrants and usurpers. He exhorted his followers to believe that none of these rulers could do aught to interfere with the operation of complete home rule if men and angels only had the courage to assert themselves and boldly claim their rights.”

“He contended that the executioners of the Ancients of Days could be debarred from functioning in the local systems if the native beings would only assert their independence. He maintained that immortality was inherent in the system personalities, that resurrection was natural and automatic, and that all beings would live eternally except for the arbitrary and unjust acts of the executioners of the Ancients of Days.”

” 3. The attack upon the universal plan of ascendant mortal training. Lucifer maintained that far too much time and energy were expended upon the scheme of so thoroughly training ascending mortals in the principles of universe administration, principles which he alleged were unethical and unsound. He protested against the agelong program for preparing the mortals of space for some unknown destiny and pointed to the presence of the finaliter corps on Jerusem as proof that these mortals had spent ages of preparation for some destiny of pure fiction. With derision he pointed out that the finaliters had encountered a destiny no more glorious than to be returned to humble spheres similar to those of their origin. He intimated that they had been debauched by overmuch discipline and prolonged training, and that they were in reality traitors to their mortal fellows since they were now co-operating with the scheme of enslaving all creation to the fictions of a mythical eternal destiny for ascending mortals. He advocated that ascenders should enjoy the liberty of individual self-determination. He challenged and condemned the entire plan of mortal ascension as sponsored by the Paradise Sons of God and supported by the Infinite Spirit.”

“And it was with such a Declaration of Liberty that Lucifer launched his orgy of darkness and death.”

“The Lucifer manifesto was issued at the annual conclave of Satania on the sea of glass, in the presence of the assembled hosts of Jerusem, on the last day of the year, about two hundred thousand years ago, Urantia time. Satan proclaimed that worship could be accorded the universal forces — physical, intellectual, and spiritual — but that allegiance could be acknowledged only to the actual and present ruler, Lucifer, the ‘friend of men and angels’ and the ‘God of liberty.'”

“Self-assertion was the battle cry of the Lucifer rebellion. One of his chief arguments was that, if self-government was good and right for the Melchizedeks and other groups, it was equally good for all orders of intelligence. He was bold and persistent in the advocacy of the ‘equality of mind’ and ‘the brotherhood of intelligence.’ He maintained that all government should be limited to the local planets and their voluntary confederation into the local systems. All other supervision he disallowed. He promised the Planetary Princes that they should rule the worlds as supreme executives. He denounced the location of legislative activities on the constellation headquarters and the conduct of judicial affairs on the universe capital. He contended that all these functions of government should be concentrated on the system capitals and proceeded to set up his own legislative assembly and organized his own tribunals under the jurisdiction of Satan. And he directed that the princes on the apostate worlds do the same.”

“The entire administrative cabinet of Lucifer went over in a body and were sworn in publicly as the officers of the administration of the new head of ‘the liberated worlds and systems.'”

“While there had been two previous rebellions in Nebadon, they were in distant constellations. Lucifer held that these insurrections were unsuccessful because the majority of the intelligences failed to follow their leaders. He contended that ‘majorities rule,’ that ‘mind is infallible.’ The freedom allowed him by the universe rulers apparently sustained many of his nefarious contentions. He defied all his superiors; yet they apparently took no note of his doings. He was given a free hand to prosecute his seductive plan without let or hindrance.”

“All the merciful delays of justice Lucifer pointed to as evidence of the inability of the government of the Paradise Sons to stop the rebellion. He would openly defy and arrogantly challenge Michael, Immanuel, and the Ancients of Days and then point to the fact that no action ensued as positive evidence of the impotency of the universe and the superuniverse governments.”

“Gabriel was personally present throughout all these disloyal proceedings and only announced that he would, in due time, speak for Michael, and that all beings would be left free and unmolested in their choice; that the ‘government of the Sons for the Father desired only that loyalty and devotion which was voluntary, wholehearted, and sophistry-proof.'”

“Lucifer was permitted fully to establish and thoroughly to organize his rebel government before Gabriel made any effort to contest the right of secession or to counterwork the rebel propaganda. But the Constellation Fathers immediately confined the action of these disloyal personalities to the system of Satania. Nevertheless, this period of delay was a time of great trial and testing to the loyal beings of all Satania. All was chaotic for a few years, and there was great confusion on the mansion worlds.”

“Upon the outbreak of the Satania rebellion, Michael took counsel of his Paradise brother, Immanuel. Following this momentous conference, Michael announced that he would pursue the same policy which had characterized his dealings with similar upheavals in the past, an attitude of noninterference.”

“At the time of this rebellion and the two which preceded it there was no absolute and personal sovereign authority in the universe of Nebadon. Michael ruled by divine right, as vicegerent of the Universal Father, but not yet in his own personal right. He had not completed his bestowal career; he had not yet been vested with ‘all power in heaven and on earth.'”

“From the outbreak of rebellion to the day of his enthronement as sovereign ruler of Nebadon, Michael never interfered with the rebel forces of Lucifer; they were allowed to run a free course for almost two hundred thousand years of Urantia time. Christ Michael now has ample power and authority to deal promptly, even summarily, with such outbreaks of disloyalty, but we doubt that this sovereign authority would lead him to act differently if another such upheaval should occur.”

“Since Michael elected to remain aloof from the actual warfare of the Lucifer rebellion, Gabriel called his personal staff together on Edentia and, in counsel with the Most Highs, elected to assume command of the loyal hosts of Satania. Michael remained on Salvington while Gabriel proceeded to Jerusem, and establishing himself on the sphere dedicated to the Father — the same Universal Father whose personality Lucifer and Satan had questioned — in the presence of the forgathered hosts of loyal personalities, he displayed the banner of Michael, the material emblem of the Trinity government of all creation, the three azure blue concentric circles on a white background.”

“The Lucifer emblem was a banner of white with one red circle, in the center of which a black solid circle appeared.”

“‘There was war in heaven; Michael’s commander and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer, Satan, and the apostate princes); and the dragon and his rebellious angels fought but prevailed not.’ This ‘war in heaven’ was not a physical battle as such a conflict might be conceived on Urantia. In the early days of the struggle Lucifer held forth continuously in the planetary amphitheater. Gabriel conducted an unceasing exposure of the rebel sophistries from his headquarters taken up near at hand. The various personalities present on the sphere who were in doubt as to their attitude would journey back and forth between these discussions until they arrived at a final decision.”

“But this war in heaven was very terrible and very real. While displaying none of the barbarities so characteristic of physical warfare on the immature worlds, this conflict was far more deadly; material life is in jeopardy in material combat, but the war in heaven was fought in terms of life eternal.”

“. . .  for ages the seven prison worlds of spiritual darkness in Satania have constituted a solemn warning to all Nebadon, eloquently and effectively proclaiming the great truth ‘that the way of the transgressor is hard’; ‘that within every sin is concealed the seed of its own destruction’; that the wages of sin is death.'”

66:8:2  It should be noted that both Lucifer and Caligastia had been patiently instructed and lovingly warned respecting their critical tendencies and the subtle development of their pride of self and its associated exaggeration of the feeling of self-importance. But all of these attempts to help had been misconstrued as unwarranted criticism and as unjustified interference with personal liberties. Both Caligastia and Lucifer judged their friendly advisers as being actuated by the very reprehensible motives which were beginning to dominate their own distorted thinking and misguided planning. They judged their unselfish advisers by their own evolving selfishness.
    67:1:2  In the course of this inspection Satan informed Caligastia of Lucifer’s then proposed “Declaration of Liberty,” and as we now know, the Prince agreed to betray the planet [Urantia] upon the announcement of the rebellion. The loyal universe personalities look with peculiar disdain upon Prince Caligastia because of this premeditated betrayal of trust. The Creator Son voiced this contempt when he said: “You are like your leader, Lucifer, and you have sinfully perpetuated his iniquity. He was a falsifier from the beginning of his self-exaltation because he abode not in the truth.”
    As a system sovereign, Lucifer abode not in the truth, choosing the way of iniquity (67:1:4) and promulgating his spurious theories to his subordinates.  His was a premeditated betrayal of trust, in spite of being patiently instructed and lovingly warned respecting his critical tendencies and the subtle development of  his pride of self and its associated exaggeration of the feeling of self-importance.  He exalted himself. (53:2:5)  He tried to spread his virus to all Satania worlds.
    It’s in the book.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s in the book.

Okay, so what is your point?

I’m not indicating that what has been presented in the book is false, only that based on what you have presented above, having been know, and the condition of Lucifer as presented, that nothing was done.  If as is indicated that Lucifer was insane, what parent would allow their child to continue?  It’s like knowing that your son is a murderer or a petaphile, and letting him continue, with these actions, would also indicate that there is a problem elsewhere!

So, if you are a parent of a child that has problems, and don’t take control of their actions, who is at falt?  Not to mention that based on that attitude, is their really some type of authority running the show in the universe?  Or, is it okay to do as you please?

Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

Is their really some type of authority running the show in the universe?

Yes, the authority of that which indwells you.

Is it okay to do as you please?

Yes it’s okay, as long as Authority approves.

Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

Is their really some type of authority running the show in the universe?

Yes, it’s okay, as long as Authority approves.

Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

Yes it’s okay, as long as Authority approves.

Van Amadon
    Van Amadon
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 122 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.