Problematic revelation on Celestial Guardians…

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Problematic revelation on Celestial Guardians…

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

It seems that one must be of Trinity Origin or Trinitized Origin and/or Embraced to represent the Trinity both in the universes of time and space and the future outer levels?

Do you mean trinitized by one or more members of the Trinity?

13:1.12 (146.1) The secrets of Vicegerington include the secrets of trinitization, and trinitization constitutes the secret of authority to represent the Trinity, to act as vicegerents of the Gods. Authority to represent the Trinity attaches only to those beings, revealed and unrevealed, who are trinitized, created, eventuated, or eternalized by any two or all three of the Paradise Trinity. Personalities brought into being by the trinitizing acts of certain types of glorified creatures represent no more than the conceptual potential mobilized in that trinitization, albeit such creatures may ascend the path of Deity embrace open to all of their kind.

It looks like creature-trinitization does NOT allow the personality to act as a vicegerent of the Gods.  The way I’m reading this is that these individuals only represent all the potentials of a single concept.  In order to be a vicegerent of the Gods, it seems that trinitization would have to concern more than just one concept.  However, whoever is representing that one single concept is probably the epitome of all there is concerning that topic in this universe age.  Does that sound right?

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

It seems that one must be of Trinity Origin or Trinitized Origin and/or Embraced to represent the Trinity both in the universes of time and space and the future outer levels?

Do you mean trinitized by one or more members of the Trinity?

13:1.12 (146.1) The secrets of Vicegerington include the secrets of trinitization, and trinitization constitutes the secret of authority to represent the Trinity, to act as vicegerents of the Gods. Authority to represent the Trinity attaches only to those beings, revealed and unrevealed, who are trinitized, created, eventuated, or eternalized by any two or all three of the Paradise Trinity. Personalities brought into being by the trinitizing acts of certain types of glorified creatures represent no more than the conceptual potential mobilized in that trinitization, albeit such creatures may ascend the path of Deity embrace open to all of their kind.

It looks like creature-trinitization does NOT allow the personality to act as a vicegerent of the Gods. The way I’m reading this is that these individuals only represent all the potentials of a single concept. In order to be a vicegerent of the Gods, it seems that trinitization would have to concern more than just one concept. However, whoever is representing that one single concept is probably the epitome of all there is concerning that topic in this universe age. Does that sound right?

In my current state of confusion and discovery, I would say “no”, that doesn’t sound right….completely.  But hey, don’t take anything I say on this topic as declarative!

I would agree that only Creature Trinitized beings are limited to the expression of “one single concept” and this is not a limitation or description of the unrevealed Deity Trinitized or the described Trinity Embraced Sons, either one, but especially not a limitation of the Embraced Ascending and Descending Sons (as those Deity Trinitized remain unrevealed as do many orders of Creature Trinitized).  I think it is only a limitation of Creature Trinitized beings…the sons of Sons.  And this, I presume, is the reason for Re-Trinitization of those by the later Embrace….a transformative enhancement of capabilities perhaps?  See below:

22:1.12 (244.3) The Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Celestial Guardians and their co-ordinates, the High Son Assistants, comprise a unique group of twice-trinitized personalities. They are the creature-trinitized sons of Paradise-Havona personalities or of perfected ascendant mortals who have long distinguished themselves in the Corps of the Finality. Some of these creature-trinitized sons, after service with the Supreme Executives of the Seven Master Spirits and after serving under the Trinity Teacher Sons, are retrinitized (embraced) by the Paradise Trinity and then commissioned to the courts of the Ancients of Days as Celestial Guardians and as High Son Assistants. Trinitized Sons of Perfection are assigned directly to the superuniverse service without further training.

Funny….a re-read of the above reveals a new perception!  The Trinitized Sons of Perfection began as Creature Trinitized beings but they are not considered “Trinitized Sons” until Embraced after their birth/creation by the Embraced Sons!  See below:

It appears Creature Trinitized creates a limited-function being until Embraced by “any two or all three of the Paradise Trinity”.

Does that sound right?   ;-)

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

There is another difference between the two types of trinitization I mentioned above.  Those trinitized by the Trinity are eternal.  Those trinitized by creatures are not eternal.  I’m not sure if that also applies to those who are twice-trinitized and to those of mixed unions.  Still trying to figure that out.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

An old and favorite saying:  If you’re not confused, then you’re not paying attention!!  Looking forward to the ‘eternal’ issue and research.  But there’s this to consider:

22:8.3 (251.7) These adopted sons of high and glorified creature origin are the apprentices, student helpers, of the Teacher Sons, and as regards classification they are often temporarily numbered with these Sons. They may and do execute many noble assignments in self-denial in behalf of their chosen realms of service.

22:8.4 (251.8) The Teacher Sons in the local universes may nominate their creature-trinitized wards for embrace by the Paradise Trinity. Emerging from this embrace as Trinitized Sons of Perfection, they enter the service of the Ancients of Days in the seven superuniverses, that being the present known destiny of this unique group of twice-trinitized beings.

22:8.5 (252.1) Not all creature-trinitized sons are Trinity embraced; many become the associates and ambassadors of the Seven Master Spirits of Paradise, of the Reflective Spirits of the superuniverses, and of the Mother Spirits of the local creations. Others may accept special assignments on the eternal Isle. Still others may enter the special services on the secret worlds of the Father and on the Paradise spheres of the Spirit. Eventually many find their way into the conjoint corps of the Trinitized Sons on the inner circuit of Havona.

22:8.6 (252.2) Excepting the Trinitized Sons of Perfection and those who are forgathering on Vicegerington, the supreme destiny of all creature-trinitized sons appears to be entrance into the Corps of Trinitized Finaliters, one of the seven Paradise Corps of the Finality.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

In regards to my question concerning the purpose of trinitization, I came across some more info.  A finaliter creature-trinitized being is a trinitized conceptual reality related to the Almighty Supreme.  A Paradise-Havona trinitized being is a trinitized  spiritual aspect of the Supreme Being. The union of a finaliter and a Paradise-Havona trinitized being is a supercreational aspect of the Supreme-Ultimate – which doesn’t really exist yet, meaning part of the next universe age,  therefore they are unrevealed are in the custody of the Architects of the Master Universe.  (See 22:7)

It seems that trinitization is an evolutionary function integrating the Thought/Word/Action of God on existential, experiential as the totality of the Supreme and on a supercreational level, which I think is the Supreme-Ultimate level, a transitioning or transcendent level for the next age (not sure if I’m using the right terminology for that).

Still thinking.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Bradly, I think you are the party in confusion. How’s that!? See? I can say it too. The Dynamic Duo (the two of you) are a trip!  lol  ;-)

There seems to be some confusion about trinitization. Trinitization takes two forms: creation of new beings or the transformation of existing beings. Those who are Creature Trinitized may then also be Trinitized Embraced….created by trinitization and then embraced by re-trinitization. Thus, we are provided with multiple ways that trinitization functions. Those created by trinitization are entirely new beings who are not Adjuster indwelt. I presume that those who are Deity Trinitized do not require re-trinitazation but those who are Creature Trinitized into new life, that re-trinitization offers another level of transformation to their being and capabilities. Now to those who are not created by trinitization but are originally trinitized by embrace (#’s 1-5) and those two listed here as Creature Trinitized (#’s 6-7) but not Deity Trinitized (with some of these subject to re-trinitization): 1. The Trinity-Embraced Sons 22:1.1 (243.6) All Trinity-embraced sons are originally of dual or single origin, but subsequent to the Trinity embrace they are forever devoted to Trinity service and assignment. This corps, as revealed and as organized for superuniverse service, embraces seven orders of personalities: 22:1.2 (243.7) 1. Mighty Messengers. 22:1.3 (243.8) 2. Those High in Authority. 22:1.4 (243.9) 3. Those without Name and Number. 22:1.5 (243.10) 4. Trinitized Custodians. 22:1.6 (243.11) 5. Trinitized Ambassadors. 22:1.7 (243.12) 6. Celestial Guardians. 22:1.8 (243.13) 7. High Son Assistants. 22:1.9 (243.14) These seven groups of personalities are further classified, according to origin, nature, and function, into three major divisions: the Trinitized Sons of Attainment, the Trinitized Sons of Selection, and the Trinitized Sons of Perfection. 22:1.10 (244.1) The Trinitized Sons of Attainment — the Mighty Messengers, Those High in Authority, and Those without Name and Number — are all Adjuster-fused ascendant mortals who have attained Paradise and the Corps of the Finality. But they are not finaliters; when they have been Trinity embraced, their names are removed from the finaliter roll call. The new sons of this order pass through specific courses of training, for comparatively short periods, on the circuit headquarters planets of the Havona circuits under the direction of the Eternals of Days. Thereafter they are assigned to the services of the Ancients of Days in the seven superuniverses. 22:1.11 (244.2) The Trinitized Sons of Selection embrace the Trinitized Custodians and the Trinitized Ambassadors. They are recruited from certain of the evolutionary seraphim and translated midway creatures who have traversed Havona and have attained Paradise, as well as from certain of the Spirit-fused and the Son-fused mortals who have likewise ascended to the central Isle of Light and Life. Subsequent to their embrace by the Paradise Trinity and after a brief training in Havona, the Trinitized Sons of Selection are assigned to the courts of the Ancients of Days. 22:1.12 (244.3) The Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Celestial Guardians and their co-ordinates, the High Son Assistants, comprise a unique group of twice-trinitized personalities. They are the creature-trinitized sons of Paradise-Havona personalities or of perfected ascendant mortals who have long distinguished themselves in the Corps of the Finality. Some of these creature-trinitized sons, after service with the Supreme Executives of the Seven Master Spirits and after serving under the Trinity Teacher Sons, are retrinitized (embraced) by the Paradise Trinity and then commissioned to the courts of the Ancients of Days as Celestial Guardians and as High Son Assistants. Trinitized Sons of Perfection are assigned directly to the superuniverse service without further training. Learning anything yet? Cool Beans if you ask me!! Although I did understand the text when BB pointed out his confusion, I did not remember from prior studies that some of us Agondonters will be creating new life (see 22:8.1 below but the Destiny Guardians are specifically named as created by Creature Trinitization – but there are far more orders of such new beings created or co-created by one time mortals) prior to the outer levels adventure to come. Opens lots of potential for our participation in the creations to come! Glory Be! :good: 22:8.1 (251.5) In addition to the creature-trinitized sons considered in this narrative, there are numerous unrevealed orders of creature-trinitized beings — the diverse progeny of the multiple liaisons of seven finaliter corps and Paradise-Havona personalities. But all these creature-trinitized beings, revealed and unrevealed, are endowed with personality by the Universal Father.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Don’t forget Nigel.  We’re a threesome, a triad . . . hmmm

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Well, Midi, the Revelators freely admit in TUB’s prologue communicating enlarged concepts and advance truth is significantly hampered by the circumscribed language of Urantia. So I agree with your statement that some of the wording in the papers is problematic. I also think that, though not necessarily a technique of trinitization, there do exist patterns of it in these angel to human relationships. For example, one could be assigned two cherubs, thus, 2 cherubs plus the human ward makes three personalities working together. This is a sort of a trinity effect.

There are trinity origin beings and trinitized beings. Those who are trinitized, for example, mortals, apply the technique of trinitization to achieve this state. However, we have yet to satisfactorily address the revelator’s statement on celestial guardians never having been Adjuster indwelt (perhaps infused is what is meant). I find that problematic as there is no direct explanation why mortals are included. The only logical explanation I can come up with is that the previous life is stricken from the records once transformation occurs.

BB, what I have found problematic, is in some of the wording found in the UB, where to take your query above a little further where you indicate “celestial guardians” would also imply with “guardian” angelic in nature. In the following UB quotes I found the phrase “men and angels” as curious where if one were to mean “man and angels” then it would be inclusive of “man” being human or man kind in general but when indicated as “men and angel” implies gender specific.

(430.1) 39:2.5 2. The Voice of Mercy. Mercy is the keynote of seraphic service and angelic ministry. It is therefore fitting that there should be a corps of angels who, in a special manner, portray mercy. These seraphim are the real mercy ministers of the local universes. They are the inspired leaders who foster the higher impulses and holier emotions of men and angels. The directors of these legions are now always completion seraphim who are also graduate guardians of mortal destiny; that is, each angelic pair has guided at least one soul of animal origin during the life in the flesh and has subsequently traversed the circles of Seraphington and has been mustered into the Seraphic Corps of Completion.

Above it uses “men and angels” and also indicates that angels also have “emotions” where in the next quote(s), both “man” and “men” is used which indicates a possible difference?

(1248.6) 113:7.6 Man and angelmay or may not be reunited in eternal service, but wherever seraphic assignment may take them, the seraphim are always in communication with their former wards of the evolutionary worlds, the ascendant mortals of time. The intimate associations and the affectionate attachments of the realms of human origin are never forgotten nor ever completely severed. In the eternal ages men and angelswill co-operate in the divine service as they did in the career of time. (1249.1) 113:7.7 For seraphim, the surest way of achieving the Paradise Deities is by successfully guiding a soul of evolutionary origin to the portals of Paradise. Therefore is the assignment of guardian of destiny the most highly prized seraphic duty. (1249.2) 113:7.8 Only destiny guardians are mustered into the primary or mortal Corps of the Finality, and such pairs have engaged in the supreme adventure of identity at-oneness; the two beings have achieved spiritual bi-unification on Seraphington prior to their reception into the finaliter corps. In this experience the two angelic natures, so complemental in all universe functions, achieve ultimate spirit two-in-oneness, repercussing in a new capacity for the reception of, and fusion with, a non-Adjuster fragment of the Paradise Father. And so do some of your loving seraphic associates in so become your finaliter associates in eternity, children of the Supreme and perfected sons of the Paradise Father.

One might consider that if “men and angels” is a gender reference it might indicate that, where “angels” is considered feminine that woman could be considered as angelic. There are some text found elsewhere, specifically in the American Indian Creation stories, that have indicated that men and women had separated at one point in time and that later they found that they could not exist one without the other, so it might indicate that the implication in the UB that men had oppressed women, as is still in some cases an issue, that the joining between men and women, as compliments one to another may be significant to what is implied by the use of “men and angles” as referred to in the UB. Therefore, the indication of the trinitization of some beings may indicate that it may also be gender specific and that “guardian” may imply a union between men and angel? When one receives a personal guardian of destiny, could this also refer to a method of trinitization?

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Don’t forget about triodities.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.