Problematic revelation on Celestial Guardians…

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Problematic revelation on Celestial Guardians…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    So then it goes back to my initial query, that is, does the transformative properties of trinitization expunge the records of a previous life, thus creating a new being? We know, based on what Revelators tell us, all mortals, since Pentecost, are Adjuster indwelt while on Urantia.

But were some of the Celestial Guardians once mortal, Midi, before trinitization?

I’m not sure but I assume that the “Celestial Guardians” are composed within an actual mortal being who does not have an adjuster, and an offspring of finaliters, something like secondary midwayers being mortal beings and can choose to take on a adjuster in order to follow the ascension path. However, in this case the offspring has been breed as a unique being with the conjoined abilities or functionality of his or her parents.

252.4) 22:9.2 When these unique beings have been Trinity embraced, they become valuable adjuncts to the superuniverse governments. They are versed in the affairs of the ascendant career, not by personal ascension, but as a result of their service with the Trinity Teacher Sons on the worlds of space.

As indicated above, although not specific, it indicates “on the worlds of space”, which may indicate that their function is as a mortal being.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

I don’t think you initially understood the quote because your statement about it was incorrect. This is what you said, which prompted me to ask you to re-read the revelation:

Bonita: “They are talking about the Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Trinitized Sons of Perfection are not indwelt by Adjusters. The Celestial Guardians who are ascenders indwelt by Adjusters are called the Trinitized Sons of Attainment.”

Clearly, your statement misrepresents the revelation as we are told Trinitized Sons of Perfection ARE composed of indwelt by Adjusters in the following:

22:1.5 The Trinitized Sons of Perfection… They are… perfected ascendant mortals who have long distinguished themselves in the Corps of the Finality.

As you can see, TSP comprises Adjuster indwelt beings, ie., mortals.

You know what? I just reviewed some other quotes about trinitized offspring and I’ve changed my mind. I think you might be right Bradly. I hadn’t thought about it that way before. This will take some thought though. Thanks for highlighting it. Brand spanking new personalities who benefit from all the ascension trials without having gone through them personally? That’s new.

Yes BB, I see that. What I don’t think I’m getting across clearly is the fact that they are NOT referring to the perfected ascendent mortals when they mention the Celestial Guardians who NEVER had Adjusters. They are referring to the Paradise-Havona personalities. I don’t think retrinitized trinitized is the same as twice-trinitized, but I’m not sure. However, I am sure that the reference to NEVER having been Adjuster, Son or Spirit fused is NOT about ascending mortals. There’s no way an ascendent mortal can get to Paradise finality without one of the three. (not yelling with my caps)

22:10.1 The High Son Assistants are the superior group of the retrinitized trinitized sons of glorified ascendant beings of the Mortal Corps of the Finality and of their eternal associates, the Paradise-Havona personalities. They are assigned to the superuniverse service and function as personal aids to the high sons of the governments of the Ancients of Days. They might fittingly be denominated private secretaries. They act, from time to time, as clerks for special commissions and other group associations of the high sons. They serve Perfectors of Wisdom, Divine Counselors, Universal Censors, Mighty Messengers, Those High in Authority, and Those without Name and Number.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

22:9.5 The Celestial Guardians and their associates, the High Son Assistants, have never been indwelt by Adjusters. Neither are they Spirit nor Son fused. The embrace of the Paradise Trinity does, however, compensate for the nonfused status of the Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Trinity embrace may act solely upon the idea which is personified in a creature-trinitized son, leaving the embraced son otherwise unchanged, but such a limitation occurs only when so planned.

So, with this new information, thanks to Bradly, if all the Celestial Guardians are brand spanking new personalities, it makes sense that none have been indwelt by an Adjuster or Spirit/Son fused.

But not all trinitized Sons are brand spanking new, if I’m reading this right.  Nothing in this next quotes suggests that the Mighty Messengers, etal. are offspring.  So, not all trinitization results in a brand spanking new being.  Right?

22:1.10 The Trinitized Sons of Attainment – the Mighty Messengers, Those High in Authority, and Those without Name and Number – are all Adjuster-fused ascendant mortals who have attained Paradise and the Corps of the Finality. But they are not finaliters; when they have been Trinity embraced, their names are removed from the finaliter roll call. The new sons of this order pass through specific courses of training, for comparatively short periods, on the circuit headquarters planets of the Havona circuits under the direction of the Eternals of Days. Thereafter they are assigned to the services of the Ancients of Days in the seven superuniverses.

I have always thought that trinitization simply means the ability to represent the Trinity.  I’m guessing retrinitizing and twice trinitizing has something to do with offspring/progeny, but I haven’t found a quote to support it.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Trinitization is a transformative process or being “born-again” so to speak; it is also referred to as the “technique of trinitization.” And in that regard is a being brand spanking new. But these beings in the literal sense (except for the High Son Assistants which I believe are born into it but I have to double check) are not brand new. They are transformed beings. Please consider the following revelations:
    3:1.13 Nontrinitized beings do not fully understand the technique of trinitization by either two or three Creators or by certain creatures. You will never fully understand such a phenomenon unless, in the far-distant future of your glorified career, you should essay and succeed in such an adventure, because otherwise these secrets of Vicegerington will always be forbidden you. But to me, a high Trinity-origin being, all sectors of Vicegerington are open. I fully understand, and just as fully and sacredly protect, the secret of my origin and destiny.
    22:7.1 I cannot fully unfold to the material mind the experience of the supreme creative performance of perfect and perfected spiritual beings — the act of trinitization. The techniques of trinitization are among the secrets of Vicegerington and Solitarington and are revealable to, and understandable by, none save those who have passed through these unique experiences. Therefore is it beyond the possibility of any being successfully to portray to the human mind the nature and purport of this extraordinary transaction.
    Trinity embrace is experiential in nature.

22:9.5 The Celestial Guardians and their associates, the High Son Assistants, have never been indwelt by Adjusters. Neither are they Spirit nor Son fused. The embrace of the Paradise Trinity does, however, compensate for the nonfused status of the Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Trinity embrace may act solely upon the idea which is personified in a creature-trinitized son, leaving the embraced son otherwise unchanged, but such a limitation occurs only when so planned.

So, with this new information, thanks to Bradly, if all the Celestial Guardians are brand spanking new personalities, it makes sense that none have been indwelt by an Adjuster or Spirit/Son fused. But not all trinitized Sons are brand spanking new, if I’m reading this right. Nothing in this next quotes suggests that the Mighty Messengers, etal. are offspring. So, not all trinitization results in a brand spanking new being. Right?

22:1.10 The Trinitized Sons of Attainment – the Mighty Messengers, Those High in Authority, and Those without Name and Number – are all Adjuster-fused ascendant mortals who have attained Paradise and the Corps of the Finality. But they are not finaliters; when they have been Trinity embraced, their names are removed from the finaliter roll call. The new sons of this order pass through specific courses of training, for comparatively short periods, on the circuit headquarters planets of the Havona circuits under the direction of the Eternals of Days. Thereafter they are assigned to the services of the Ancients of Days in the seven superuniverses.

I have always thought that trinitization simply means the ability to represent the Trinity. I’m guessing retrinitizing and twice trinitizing has something to do with offspring/progeny, but I haven’t found a quote to support it.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

22:1.12 The Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Celestial Guardians and their co-ordinates, the High Son Assistants, comprise a unique group of twice-trinitized personalities. They are the creature-trinitized sons of Paradise-Havona personalities or of perfected ascendant mortals who have long distinguished themselves in the Corps of the Finality. Some of these creature-trinitized sons, after service with the Supreme Executives of the Seven Master Spirits and after serving under the Trinity Teacher Sons, are retrinitized (embraced) by the Paradise Trinity and then commissioned to the courts of the Ancients of Days as Celestial Guardians and as High Son Assistants. Trinitized Sons of Perfection are assigned directly to the superuniverse service without further training.

In light of this new information the Celestial Guardians start out as sons of (progeny) ascendant mortals who are in the Corps of the Finality, or of Paradise-Havona persons.  (It makes sense that they use the lower case for son in this circumstance.)  These new persons are creature-trinitized first, then after service under the Trinity Teacher Sons, they get retrinitized.  So I guess retrinitized and twice-trinitized are indeed the same thing.  It’s all fascinatingly new.  TUB, the gift that keeps on giving.  Thanks Bradly.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

It says right here that trinitization constitutes the authority to represent the Trinity:

13:1.12-13  The secrets of Vicegerington include the secrets of trinitization, and trinitization constitutes the secret of authority to represent the Trinity, to act as vicegerents of the Gods. Authority to represent the Trinity attaches only to those beings, revealed and unrevealed, who are trinitized, created, eventuated, or eternalized by any two or all three of the Paradise Trinity. Personalities brought into being by the trinitizing acts of certain types of glorified creatures represent no more than the conceptual potential mobilized in that trinitization, albeit such creatures may ascend the path of Deity embrace open to all of their kind.  Nontrinitized beings do not fully understand the technique of trinitization by either two or three Creators or by certain creatures.

It then goes on to confirm again what Bradly said, that brand spanking new personalities are brought into being by trinitizing acts of glorified creatures.  I’m pretty sure that the term glorified creatures usually means finaliters.  These brand spanking new personalities are the perfection of a concept.  So, I suppose Celestial Guardians are the perfection of a certain concept of celestial guardianship.  Just a guess.

In this next quote, we’re informed that trinitized sons who are the progeny of glorified created personalities have special worlds of the Infinite Spirit.

13:4.1 Between the inner circuit of Havona and the shining spheres of the Eternal Son there circle the seven orbs of the Infinite Spirit, worlds inhabited by the offspring of the Infinite Spirit, by the trinitized sons of glorified created personalities, and by other types of unrevealed beings concerned with the effective administration of the many enterprises of the various realms of universe activities.

Here’s another quote explaining that there are trinitized sons (small s) of glorified mortals.

17:1.8 Each Supreme Executive has two advisory cabinets: The children of the Infinite Spirit on the headquarters of each superuniverse choose representatives from their ranks to serve for one millennium in the primary advisory cabinet of their Supreme Executive. In all matters affecting the ascending mortals of time, there is a secondary cabinet, consisting of mortals of Paradise attainment and of the trinitized sons of glorified mortals; this body is chosen by the perfecting and ascending beings who transiently dwell on the seven superuniverse headquarters. All other chiefs of affairs are appointed by the Supreme Executives.

And finally, not to be boring, but this next quote clearly uses the word parents when explaining the trinitized sons (small s) of the finaliters and Paradise Citizens.

26:11.3 On this innermost circuit, both the ascending and the descending pilgrims fraternize with each other and with the creature-trinitized sons. Like their parents, these sons derive great benefits from interassociation, and it is the special mission of the supernaphim to facilitate and to insure the confraternity of the trinitized sons of the mortal finaliters and the trinitized sons of the Paradise Citizens. The superaphic complements of rest are not so much concerned with their training as with promoting their understanding association with diverse groups.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    It looks like you glossed over the fact they are “creature-trinitizED” see the ED suffix, it makes pass tense the verb. These beings, creature-trinitized, underwent a process or transformation, hence the suffix. They were not born into existence in that state . Their original state was transformed by the technique of trinitization.

22:1.12 The Trinitized Sons of Perfection. The Celestial Guardians and their co-ordinates, the High Son Assistants, comprise a unique group of twice-trinitized personalities. They are the creature-trinitized sons of Paradise-Havona personalities or of perfected ascendant mortals who have long distinguished themselves in the Corps of the Finality. Some of these creature-trinitized sons, after service with the Supreme Executives of the Seven Master Spirits and after serving under the Trinity Teacher Sons, are retrinitized (embraced) by the Paradise Trinity and then commissioned to the courts of the Ancients of Days as Celestial Guardians and as High Son Assistants. Trinitized Sons of Perfection are assigned directly to the superuniverse service without further training.

In light of this new information the Celestial Guardians start out as sons of (progeny) ascendant mortals who are in the Corps of the Finality, or of Paradise-Havona persons. (It makes sense that they use the lower case s for son in this circumstance.) These new persons are creature-trinitized first, then after service under the Trinity Teacher Sons, they get retrinitized. So I guess retrinitized and twice-trinitized are indeed the same thing. It’s all fascinatingly new. TUB, the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Bradly.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Their original state was transformed by the technique of trinitization.

I’ve entered all different combinations of the different forms of transform/trinitize into the search engine and cannot find a quote that states trinitization is a transformation process.  I’ll keep looking, but if you have such a quote, could you share it?

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    I furnished the revelation that implies transformation.  I will reproduce it:
    3:1.13 Nontrinitized beings do not fully understand the technique of trinitization by either two or three Creators or by certain creatures. You will never fully understand such a phenomenon unless, in the far-distant future of your glorified career, you should essay and succeed in such an adventure, because otherwise these secrets of Vicegerington will always be forbidden you. But to me, a high Trinity-origin being, all sectors of Vicegerington are open. I fully understand, and just as fully and sacredly protect, the secret of my origin and destiny.
    In the above the Revelator is telling mortals there is an opportunity for you to embark on the journey of trinitization.

3:1.13 Nontrinitized beings do not fully understand the technique of trinitization by either two or three Creators or by certain creatures. You will never fully understand such a phenomenon unless, in the far-distant future of your glorified career, you should essay and succeed in such an adventure, because otherwise these secrets of Vicegerington will always be forbidden you. But to me, a high Trinity-origin being, all sectors of Vicegerington are open. I fully understand, and just as fully and sacredly protect, the secret of my origin and destiny.

BB

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Greetings Bonita….and thank you!  The Guardians are the children of trinitized beings and while becoming trinitized could be described as a transformative event I believe it is an enhanced perspective and capability delivered by the embrace of those so selected (and that is far more than being ‘born again’ which is the mortal mind’s commitment to spiritization – as finaliters the commitment was finalized by finality and only recognized by name and number upon fusion):

The Trinitized Sons of God
    22:0.1 (243.1) THERE are three groups of beings who are called Sons of God. In addition to descending and ascending orders of sonship there is a third group known as the Trinitized Sons of God. The trinitized order of sonship is subdivided into three primary divisions in accordance with the origins of its many types of personalities, revealed and unrevealed. These primary divisions are:

22:0.2 (243.2) 1. Deity-trinitized Sons.
    22:0.3 (243.3) 2. Trinity-embraced Sons.
    22:0.4 (243.4) 3. Creature-trinitized Sons.

22:0.5 (243.5) Irrespective of origin all Trinitized Sons of God have in common the experience of trinitization, either as a part of their origin or as an experience of Trinity embrace subsequently attained. The Deity-trinitized Sons are unrevealed in these narratives; therefore will this presentation be confined to a portrayal of the remaining two groups, more particularly the Trinity-embraced sons of God.

Guardians, I believe are ‘creature-trinitized sons’.

22:7.1 (249.1) I cannot fully unfold to the material mind the experience of the supreme creative performance of perfect and perfected spiritual beings — the act of trinitization. The techniques of trinitization are among the secrets of Vicegerington and Solitarington and are revealable to, and understandable by, none save those who have passed through these unique experiences. Therefore is it beyond the possibility of any being successfully to portray to the human mind the nature and purport of this extraordinary transaction.

9. The Celestial Guardians

22:9.1 (252.3) Creature-trinitized sons are embraced by the Paradise Trinity in classes of seven thousand. These trinitized offspring of perfected humans and of Paradise-Havona personalities are all equally embraced by the Deities, but they are assigned to the superuniverses in accordance with the advice of their former instructors, the Trinity Teacher Sons. Those of more acceptable service are commissioned High Son Assistants; those of less distinguished performance are designated Celestial Guardians.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

BTW, these trinitized sons are creature-trinitized, which I believe is different from the Trinity embrace.

22:7.7 When a new and original being is trinitized by the Gods, the divine parents are in deity potential unchanged; but when exalted creature beings enact such a creative episode, one of the contracting and participating individuals undergoes a unique personality modification. The two ancestors of a creature-trinitized son become in a certain sense spiritually as one. We believe that this status of bi-unification of certain spiritual phases of personality will probably prevail until such time as the Supreme Being shall have attained full and completed manifestation of personality in the grand universe.

22:7.8 Simultaneously with the appearance of a new creature-trinitized son, there occurs this functional spiritual union of the two ancestors; the two trinitizing parents become one on the ultimate functional level. No created being in the universe can fully explain this amazing phenomenon; it is a near-divine experience. When the Father and the Son united to eternalize the Infinite Spirit, upon the accomplishment of their purpose they immediately became as one and ever since have been one. And while the trinitization union of two creatures is on the order of the infinite scope of the perfect Deity union of the Universal Father and the Eternal Son, the repercussions of creature trinitization are not eternal in nature; they will terminate upon the completed factualization of the experiential Deities.

22:7.9 While these parents of creature-trinitized sons become as one in their universe assignments, they continue to be reckoned as two personalities in the make-up and roll calls of the Corps of the Finality and of the Architects of the Master Universe. During the current universe age, all trinitization-united parents are inseparable in assignment and function; where one goes the other goes, what one does the other does. If parental bi-unification involves a mortal (or other) finaliter and a Paradise-Havona personality, the united parental beings function neither with the Paradisers, Havoners, nor finaliters. Such mixed unions forgather in a special corps made up of similar beings. And in all trinitization unions, mixed or otherwise, the parental beings are conscious of, and can communicate with, each other, and they can perform duties that neither could have previously discharged.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    “and while becoming trinitized could be described as a transformative event”

;-)

Greetings Bonita….and thank you! The Guardians are the children of trinitized beings and while becoming trinitized could be described as a transformative event I believe it is an enhanced perspective and capability delivered by the embrace of those so selected (and that is far more than being ‘born again’ which is the mortal mind’s commitment to spiritization – as finaliters the commitment was finalized by finality and only recognized by name and number upon fusion): The Trinitized Sons of God 22:0.1 (243.1) THERE are three groups of beings who are called Sons of God. In addition to descending and ascending orders of sonship there is a third group known as the Trinitized Sons of God. The trinitized order of sonship is subdivided into three primary divisions in accordance with the origins of its many types of personalities, revealed and unrevealed. These primary divisions are: 22:0.2 (243.2) 1. Deity-trinitized Sons. 22:0.3 (243.3) 2. Trinity-embraced Sons. 22:0.4 (243.4) 3. Creature-trinitized Sons. 22:0.5 (243.5) Irrespective of origin all Trinitized Sons of God have in common the experience of trinitization, either as a part of their origin or as an experience of Trinity embrace subsequently attained. The Deity-trinitized Sons are unrevealed in these narratives; therefore will this presentation be confined to a portrayal of the remaining two groups, more particularly the Trinity-embraced sons of God. Guardians, I believe are ‘creature-trinitized sons’. 22:7.1 (249.1) I cannot fully unfold to the material mind the experience of the supreme creative performance of perfect and perfected spiritual beings — the act of trinitization. The techniques of trinitization are among the secrets of Vicegerington and Solitarington and are revealable to, and understandable by, none save those who have passed through these unique experiences. Therefore is it beyond the possibility of any being successfully to portray to the human mind the nature and purport of this extraordinary transaction. 9. The Celestial Guardians 22:9.1 (252.3) Creature-trinitized sons are embraced by the Paradise Trinity in classes of seven thousand. These trinitized offspring of perfected humans and of Paradise-Havona personalities are all equally embraced by the Deities, but they are assigned to the superuniverses in accordance with the advice of their former instructors, the Trinity Teacher Sons. Those of more acceptable service are commissioned High Son Assistants; those of less distinguished performance are designated Celestial Guardians.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Sorry Bradly.  I was typing while you were posting.  Yes, I think creature-trinitization is different from the other types of trinitization:

22:0.2-4

1. Deity-trinitized Sons.

2. Trinity-embraced Sons.

3. Creature-trinitized Sons.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

There are trinity origin beings and trinitized beings. Those who are trinitized, for example, mortals, apply the technique of trinitization to achieve this state.  However, we have yet to satisfactorily address the revelator’s statement on celestial guardians never having been Adjuster indwelt (perhaps infused is what is meant). I find that problematic as there is no direct explanation why mortals are included. The only logical explanation I can come up with is that the previous life is stricken from the records once transformation occurs.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Yup, here’s another quote that states a brand spanking new critter is the result of creature-trinitization.  Did I already post this quote?  Can’t remember.  Old-timers disease has set in.

22:7.2 Aside from the Deities, only Paradise-Havona personalities and certain members of each of the finaliter corps engage in trinitization. Under specialized conditions of Paradise perfection, these superb beings may embark upon the unique adventure of concept-identity, and they are many times successful in the production of a new being, a creature-trinitized son.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.