MELCHIZEDEK, NORDAN, AND THE KENITES

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions MELCHIZEDEK, NORDAN, AND THE KENITES

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    ashuras
    Participant

Rechabites Roma Gypsies

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ashuras
    Participant

Essenes and RECHABITES were related , Essenes came from Moses and his Kenite wife Ziporah. Ziporah came from Jethro,Jethro came from Kenite family of Ketro which Melchizedek spend 30 years with them . Rechabites DESCENT from HEBER BROTHER OF ZIPORAH.

ashuras
    Participant

Halafta or Rabbi Halafta (רבי חלפתא) was a rabbi who lived in Sepphoris in the Galilee during the late 1st and early 2nd centuries CE (second generation of tannaim). He was the father of Jose ben Halafta, and one of the latter’s teachers of halakha. He is always cited without patronymic or cognomen.

His descent is traced back to Jonadab the Rechabite.[1] He was a senior contemporary of Gamaliel II and Johanan ben Nuri[2] and conducted a rabbinic school at Sepphoris. Here he introduced some ritual reforms.[3]

Tradition relates that, together with Hananiah ben Teradion and Eleazar ben Mattai, he saw the monuments which Joshua had placed in the Jordan River.[4]

Ḥalafta seems to have attained an advanced age. He communicated to Gamaliel II an order given by his grandfather Gamaliel I, and which he had himself heard in the last years of Judea’s independence;[5] he subsequently participated in the Akavia controversy,[6] and later he is met with in the company of Eleazar ben Azariah, Ḥuẓpit the interpreter, Yeshebab, and Johanan ben Nuri, when they were old.[7] But few halakhot are preserved in his name, and most of these were transmitted by his more famous son, R. Jose.[8]

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Human history has been shrouded in a veil, but not completely opaque. But I will be brief and use simple language.

Melchizedek and the Kenites were actually of the same origin. They came from MALAKH son of CAINAIN. The house of Kainain its beginning was in the land of Amuru. The first Chaldeans, or Sumerians, were people from Amur. Archaeological evidence confirms this. Who were the Amur people? They were people of Semitic origin, descendants of Arpahxad and his son Jako Kainan and Kayumar. The Archaic Sumerian language was the language of Adam, the Angels also spoke it. It is not true that it was not translated and did not have to be translated for a whole thousand years, this language is kept secret. At the time when God divided the languages ​​and created divisions among mankind, there were certain people who had knowledge of the scriptures. So the language of Adam was not completely lost. Extremely important to them because they had the records of the fallen angels found by CAININ. Records of Fallen Angels is written in this language, no other language existed at the time it was written.

Bradly here:  It appears ashuras directly and repeatedly claims the UB to be false at this study group for students of the Urantia Papers.

Somehow Wiki history and the so called “Record of Fallen Angels” is more reliable…whatever that is.  Not all historical records or sources of knowledge are equal.

While curiosity and speculation are essential to our discovery and understanding, and often lead to discrepancy and dispute, still seems an odd place and audience to directly contradict the source material we share here.

Plenty of such contradiction to consider.  Has there been even one mention of the UB by ashuras here?

Hmmm…..

:-(

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

The question mark is there for the reader to think about, not because I don’t know the answer. It is there for the reader to find the answer.

I see. So I was completely wrong about your interest in sharing on this forum. You have a private reason for being here. Some ulterior motive. You are not asking questions. You seem not to be interested in la raison d’être, le monde dans lequel nous vivons, or, le sens de la vie elle-même. I had to look those phrases up in Google translate, because I wanted to look smart. But then, I’m guessing again. I do not understand how a person, like a dog with a bone in its mouth, has no further interest in these questions about life, but is only preoccupied with the bone in its teeth. Maybe The Urantia Book isn’t old enough.  Maybe, maybe. I do not know.

ashuras
    Participant

8. Departure of Melchizedek

93:8.1 (1022.3) It was shortly after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah that Machiventa decided to end his emergency bestowal on Urantia. Melchizedek’s decision to terminate his sojourn in the flesh was influenced by numerous conditions, chief of which was the growing tendency of the surrounding tribes, and even of his immediate associates, to regard him as a demigod, to look upon him as a supernatural being, which indeed he was;

but they were beginning to reverence him unduly and with a highly superstitious fear. In addition to these reasons, Melchizedek wanted to leave the scene of his earthly activities a sufficient length of time before Abraham’s death to insure that the truth of the one and only God would become strongly established in the minds of his followers. Accordingly Machiventa retired one night to his tent at Salem, having said good night to his human companions, and when they went to call him in the morning, he was not there, for his fellows had taken him.

as a supernatural being, which indeed he was???? So ? Melchizedek was a supernatural? And what I’m explaining here ? MALAKH was son of KAINAIN . His son’s were Anakim (Half Spirit half human). [ Descent from Incubi].

Melchizedek was son of Malakh-Melekh. So? Still don’t get it ?

I was also very surprised that God’s mission was given to Anakim, which was Melchizedek. It can be seen here that not all Anakim were evil but served God. And considering the Kenites were also descendants of the Anakims.  So?

I’m not here to question Urantia.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Hmmm…nope…don’t get “it”.  Perhaps you might explain “it”?

It is fascinating how many legends and mythologies have seeds of fact and history at their root and origin.  And how these are so diversely shared by the Andite dispersion.

But Machiventa was not a mortal, or born of mortals, or a Spirit or a half Spirit.  And the Israelites cannot trace any lineage to Adam…or Cain…or Noah.  And there was no written Hebrew language of any kind or origin for many centuries after Moses and millenia after The Sage of Salem.

According to the Papers…if we are not here to “question” them.

Which questioning is fine to do IMO, when such contradiction is acknowledged.  Comparative analysis is welcome and interesting and informative.   Honest examination delivers fact …and truth.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Melchizedek was son of Malakh-Melekh. So? Still don’t get it ?

I disagree with your ascertion about Melchizedek, as a son of somebody or other.

I was also very surprised that God’s mission was given to Anakim, which was Melchizedek.

A Melchizedek by the name of Machiventa Melchizedek was one of  the 12 Melchizedeks who were assigned to Urantia as planetary receivers. Regarding the 12 Melchizedeks:

93:0.2 [Part III]
    The Melchizedek order of universe sonship has been exceedingly active on Urantia. A corps of twelve served in conjunction with the Life Carriers. A later corps of twelve became receivers for your world shortly after the Caligastia secession and continued in authority until the time of Adam and Eve. These twelve Melchizedeks returned to Urantia upon the default of Adam and Eve, and they continued thereafter as planetary receivers on down to the day when Jesus of Nazareth, as the Son of Man, became the titular Planetary Prince of Urantia.

It can be seen here that not all Anakim were evil but served God. And considering the Kenites were also descendants of the Anakims.  So?

I disagree with both of your statements. First statement: 35:2.8 . Second statement: the Kenites are of human origin. I would call the Kenites a modern human grouping which resided in a specific region back in the day. They were more modern than ancient when you consider the history of humanity going back a million years. All manner of cultural and racial admixing had occurred by the time of the Kenites. Melchidedek did not procreate with human stock.

35:4.4 [Part II]
    The Melchizedeks are the first to act in all emergencies of whatever nature on all worlds where will creatures dwell. They sometimes act as temporary custodians on wayward planets, serving as receivers of a defaulting planetary government. In a planetary crisis these Melchizedek Sons serve in many unique capacities. It is easily possible for such a Son to make himself visible to mortal beings, and sometimes one of this order has even incarnated in the likeness of mortal flesh. Seven times in Nebadon has a Melchizedek served on an evolutionary world in the similitude of mortal flesh, and on numerous occasions these Sons have appeared in the likeness of other orders of universe creatures. They are indeed the versatile and volunteer emergency ministers to all orders of universe intelligences and to all the worlds and systems of worlds.
    ashuras
    Participant

Psalm 82

A psalm of Asaph.

1 God presides in the great assembly;

he renders judgment among the “gods”:

2 “How long will you[a] defend the unjust

and show partiality to the wicked?[b]

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;

uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.

4 Rescue the weak and the needy;

deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.

They walk about in darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;

you are all sons of the Most High.’

7 But you will die like mere mortals;

you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are your inheritance.

Psalm 83<sup class=”footnote” style=”font-size: 0.71em; line-height: normal; position: relative; vertical-align: text-top; top: auto; display: inline; font-weight: 400;” data-fn=”#fen-NIV-15243a” data-link=”[a]”>[a]

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

<sup class=”versenum”>1 O God, do not remain silent;
        do not turn a deaf ear,
        do not stand aloof, O God.
    <sup class=”versenum”>2 See how your enemies growl,
        how your foes rear their heads.
    <sup class=”versenum”>3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
        they plot against those you cherish.
    <sup class=”versenum”>4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
        so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

<sup class=”versenum”>5 With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
    <sup class=”versenum”>6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
    <sup class=”versenum”>7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
    <sup class=”versenum”>8 Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.<sup class=”footnote” style=”font-size: 0.625em; line-height: normal; position: relative; vertical-align: text-top; top: auto; display: inline;” data-fn=”#fen-NIV-15250b” data-link=”[b]”>[b]

Lot’s descendants????? Lot is Moab

ashuras
    Participant

Psalm 83[a]

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;

do not turn a deaf ear,

do not stand aloof, O God.

2 See how your enemies growl,

how your foes rear their heads.

3 With cunning they conspire against your people;

they plot against those you cherish.

4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,

so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;

they form an alliance against you—

6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,

of Moab and the Hagrites,

7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,

Philistia, with the people of Tyre.

8 Even Assyria has joined them

to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

Lot’s descendants? Lot is Moab

ashuras
    Participant

Numbers 24:17

New International Version

17 “I see him, but not now;

I behold him, but not near.

A star will come out of Jacob;

a scepter will rise out of Israel.

He will crush the foreheads of Moab,

the skulls[a] of[b] all the people of Sheth.[c

So people of Seth ruled Moab.

ashuras
    Participant

Book of Jasher, Chapter 20

1 And at that time Abraham journeyed from the plain of Mamre, and he went to the land of the Philistines, and he dwelt in Gerar; it was in the twenty-fifth year of Abraham’s being in the land of Canaan, and the hundredth year of the life of Abraham, that he came to Gerar in the land of the Philistines.

2 And when they entered the land he said to Sarah his wife, Say thou art my sister, to any one that shall ask thee, in order that we may escape the evil of the inhabitants of the land.

3 And as Abraham was dwelling in the land of the Philistines, the servants of Abimelech, king of the Philistines,

Abimelech king of Philistines ?

ashuras
    Participant

Book of Jasher 24

13 And Abraham buried Sarah with pomp as observed at the interment of kings, and she was buried in very fine and beautiful garments.

14 And at her bier was Shem, his sons Eber and Abimelech, together with Anar, Ashcol and Mamre, and all the grandees of the land followed her bier.

Abimelech king of Philistines was son (or descendant)of Shem ?

ashuras
    Participant

Michael took away Melchizedek from his father Malakh

Attachments:
    ashuras
    Participant

Malakh-Melekh Ben Kainain

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.