MELCHIZEDEK, NORDAN, AND THE KENITES

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions MELCHIZEDEK, NORDAN, AND THE KENITES

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Melchizedek’s finest student was a Kenite named Nordan. The author of Paper 93 (a Melchizedek) called him a “brilliant disciple.” He played a pivotal role in preparing the way for Jesus. Kenites were the only line that retained a clear concept of Melchizedek’s gospel, that faith is the only price of survival. Jesus then adopted it as his gospel.

I wish Nordan was remembered by history, at least the Kenites are known. There’s this from Wikipedia:

Moses’ father-in-law, Jethro, was a Kenite. One of Jetho’s seven daughters, Zipporah, married Moses. Other Kenites were Heber, the husband of Jael, and Rechab, the ancestor of the Rechabites.

Paper 96 states that: …The Salem religion persisted among the Kenites in Palestine as their creed, and this religion was later adopted by the Hebrews.

Paper 131, the story about Ganid and Jesus’ research at the library of Alexandria, says the Kenites salvaged much of the teaching of Melchizedek, including these old familiar statements that made their way into the Bible:

…In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and all things therein. …love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. ..He knows the number of the stars; he calls them all by their names. …As the heavens are higher than the earth… my thoughts higher than your thoughts. …The Lord is merciful and gracious; he is long-suffering and abundant in goodness and truth. …Taste and see that the Lord is good!

The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting… The Lord is gracious and full of compassion…. he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Whither shall I go from God’s spirit? whither shall I flee from the divine presence? God has made man a little less than divine and has crowned him with love and mercy… Forget not that pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. He who rules his own spirit is mightier than he who takes a city…

..…The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters. …As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. …A merry heart does good like a medicine. …they who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind. Love your neighbor as yourself. …Have I not called you to become like me and to dwell forever with me in Paradise?

Richard E Warren

ashuras
    Participant

Shasu , Šutu, Sutu ,Setí sons of Seth. Which are descendants of KAINAIN son of Arpahxad. MALAKH- Melekh or Melech or Moloch  was his son and and also he was father of Melchizedek. Moloch was known in Sumeria as Enki in India as  Varuna or Agni in Egypt was known as Seth. He was ancestor of Kenites/Phoenicians/ Gypsies ( Same race).They were known as Ašuras or Nagas descendants of king Varuna /MOLOCH or AGNI fire god. Kenites descent from KAVI GRANDSON OF Varuna. Also they were known in India as Takshakas.

ashuras
    Participant

KAINAN:

By: Emil G. Hirsch, Kaufmann Kohler

Son of Arphaxad and father of Salah; mentioned only in Gen. xi. 13 (LXX.), Book of Jubilees, viii. 1-4, and Luke iii. 36; omitted in all other versions of Gen. xi. 13, Salah being given as the son of Arphaxad. According to the Book of Jubilees (l.c.), Kainan, taught the art of writing by his father, found carved on the rocks by former generations an inscription preserving the science of astrology as taught by the rebel angels, the Watchers, who descended from heaven in the days of Jered and led mankind away from God. Similarly, Josephus (“Ant.” i. 2, § 3) speaks of pillars of brick and stone upon which the children of Seth had inscribed their astrological knowledge for future generations. The “Sefer ha-Yashar” describes Kainan, the possessor of great astrological wisdom, which had been inscribed on tables of stone, as the son of Seth and not of Arphaxad.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

The Urantia Papers say otherwise in many regards.

Paper 93

Machiventa Melchizedek
    93:0.1 (1014.1) THE Melchizedeks are widely known as emergency Sons, for they engage in an amazing range of activities on the worlds of a local universe. When any extraordinary problem arises, or when something unusual is to be attempted, it is quite often a Melchizedek who accepts the assignment. The ability of the Melchizedek Sons to function in emergencies and on widely divergent levels of the universe, even on the physical level of personality manifestation, is peculiar to their order. Only the Life Carriers share to any degree this metamorphic range of personality function.

93:0.2 (1014.2) The Melchizedek order of universe sonship has been exceedingly active on Urantia. A corps of twelve served in conjunction with the Life Carriers. A later corps of twelve became receivers for your world shortly after the Caligastia secession and continued in authority until the time of Adam and Eve. These twelve Melchizedeks returned to Urantia upon the default of Adam and Eve, and they continued thereafter as planetary receivers on down to the day when Jesus of Nazareth, as the Son of Man, became the titular Planetary Prince of Urantia.

1. The Machiventa Incarnation
    93:1.1 (1014.3) Revealed truth was threatened with extinction during the millenniums which followed the miscarriage of the Adamic mission on Urantia. Though making progress intellectually, the human races were slowly losing ground spiritually. About 3000 b.c. the concept of God had grown very hazy in the minds of men.

93:1.2 (1014.4) The twelve Melchizedek receivers knew of Michael’s impending bestowal on their planet, but they did not know how soon it would occur; therefore they convened in solemn council and petitioned the Most Highs of Edentia that some provision be made for maintaining the light of truth on Urantia. This plea was dismissed with the mandate that “the conduct of affairs on 606 of Satania is fully in the hands of the Melchizedek custodians.” The receivers then appealed to the Father Melchizedek for help but only received word that they should continue to uphold truth in the manner of their own election “until the arrival of a bestowal Son,” who “would rescue the planetary titles from forfeiture and uncertainty.”

93:1.3 (1014.5) And it was in consequence of having been thrown so completely on their own resources that Machiventa Melchizedek, one of the twelve planetary receivers, volunteered to do that which had been done only six times in all the history of Nebadon: to personalize on earth as a temporary man of the realm, to bestow himself as an emergency Son of world ministry. Permission was granted for this adventure by the Salvington authorities, and the actual incarnation of Machiventa Melchizedek was consummated near what was to become the city of Salem, in Palestine. The entire transaction of the materialization of this Melchizedek Son was completed by the planetary receivers with the co-operation of the Life Carriers, certain of the Master Physical Controllers, and other celestial personalities resident on Urantia.

2. The Sage of Salem
    93:2.1 (1015.1) It was 1,973 years before the birth of Jesus that Machiventa was bestowed upon the human races of Urantia. His coming was unspectacular; his materialization was not witnessed by human eyes. He was first observed by mortal man on that eventful day when he entered the tent of Amdon, a Chaldean herder of Sumerian extraction. And the proclamation of his mission was embodied in the simple statement which he made to this shepherd, “I am Melchizedek, priest of El Elyon, the Most High, the one and only God.”

93:2.2 (1015.2) When the herder had recovered from his astonishment, and after he had plied this stranger with many questions, he asked Melchizedek to sup with him, and this was the first time in his long universe career that Machiventa had partaken of material food, the nourishment which was to sustain him throughout his ninety-four years of life as a material being.

93:2.3 (1015.3) And that night, as they talked out under the stars, Melchizedek began his mission of the revelation of the truth of the reality of God when, with a sweep of his arm, he turned to Amdon, saying, “El Elyon, the Most High, is the divine creator of the stars of the firmament and even of this very earth on which we live, and he is also the supreme God of heaven.”

93:2.4 (1015.4) Within a few years Melchizedek had gathered around himself a group of pupils, disciples, and believers who formed the nucleus of the later community of Salem. He was soon known throughout Palestine as the priest of El Elyon, the Most High, and as the sage of Salem. Among some of the surrounding tribes he was often referred to as the sheik, or king, of Salem. Salem was the site which after the disappearance of Melchizedek became the city of Jebus, subsequently being called Jerusalem.

ashuras
    Participant

THE CAVE OF TREASURES land is a desert waste , and is shorn of inhabitants , and there are wild beasts therein . ” And Shem said unto them , ” The Angel of the Lord shall go up with me , and he shall save me from every evil thing ” ; and his brethren said unto him , ” Go in peace , and may the Lord God of our Fathers be with thee . ” And Shem said unto Mâlâkh ( the brother of Shâlâh ( Salah ) , the son of [ Cainan ] and [ grand ] son of Arphaxad ) , the father of Melchisedek , and Yozadhâk , his mother , ” Give ye me Melchisedek [ Fol . 21a , col . 1 ] , that he may go up with me , and be a consolation for me on the road . ” And Mâlâkh and Yôzadhâk , his mother , said unto Shem , ” Take [ him ] and go in peace . ” And Shem gave commands unto his brethren , and said unto them , ” My brethren , my father made me swear that neither I , nor any of your descendants , should go into the Ark , ” and he sealed the Ark with his seal , and said unto them , ” Let no man go near it . ” 3 U 100 % [ Shem carries the body of Adam to Golgotha . ] And Shem took the body of Adam and Mel chisedek , and went forth by night from among his people , and behold , the Angel of the Lord , who was going before thein , appeared unto them . And their journey was very speedy , because the Angel of the Lord strengthened them until they arrived at that place .

This is from Qumram scrolls

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ashuras
    Participant

MALAKH – Mekekh – Melech – Moloch same person. Son of KAINAIN semite origin . His father KAINAIN became sun god known in Sumeria as Shamash in Egypt as Ptah and in India as Brahma in Phoenecia as god Sydyk ( in fact that was same person ). Arpahaxad became god known as moon god Sin or Sin-Rim or RAMMAN. This family of KAINAIN were founders of Sumeria civilization and also Harrapa and Egypt.

In Jasher book we have record about KAINAIN son of Arpahxad he lived 589 years . So plenty of time to build all this civilisations. If you look in Egyptian historical records or Sumerian or Rigveda there is something very similar. PTAH father of divine seven sons , BRAHMA father of seven divine Rishis, Phoenician god Sydyk father of seven divine Khabiris (Anaks) Sumerian Shamash father of seven divine sons . Also there something more similar . Brahma opener of cosmic egg, Ptah also opener of cosmic egg, phoenician Sydyk also opener of cosmic egg . What is that cosmic egg ? Is that knowledge of fallen angels which was found by KAINAIN?

ashuras
    Participant

What I’m trying to tell here Kenites belong to Phoenecian stock ,they were descent from Ashuras,they were Hindu descent from Hindu god Varuna-Agni their origin was Semitic mixed with Dravidian and Sudra . Also known as Nagas the descendants of Varuna . Varuna was son of Brahma so they were Brahmins in fact . Varuna is MALAKH also known as Moloch son of KAINAIN. KAINAIN was son of Arpahxad so they were Semitic. Kenites today are known as Gypsies. Roma Gypsies are descent from RECHABITES,which were also KENITES mixed with Levites and Juda .

ashuras
    Participant

Phoenicians Nagas origin

Attachments:
    ashuras
    Participant
    Attachments:
    ashuras
    Participant

Agnikula race of Phonecians also of  KENITES. Agni god is Varuna god same thing .

Attachments:
    ashuras
    Participant

Nagas party Dravidian origin . But the were Aryans or Brahmins they descent from Varuna ,Varuna or Indra was son of Brahma

Attachments:
    ashuras
    Participant

Varuṇa and Mitra: when Agni is born, he is Varuṇa; when he is kindled, he is Mitra. He is also stated to become Varuṇa in the evening, and he is Mitra when he rises in the morning. Indra: Agni is generally presented as Indra’s twin, they both go and appear together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni

ashuras
    Participant

Agni as Moloch

Attachments:
    ashuras
    Participant

Mirta -Varuna worshipped in Edom teritorium of Seir.

Attachments:
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Richard E Warren wrote:Melchizedek’s finest student was a Kenite named Nordan. The author of Paper 93 (a Melchizedek) called him a “brilliant disciple.” He played a pivotal role in preparing the way for Jesus. Kenites were the only line that retained a clear concept of Melchizedek’s gospel, that faith is the only price of survival. Jesus then adopted it as his gospel.

Hello,

I ask myself what is most important here and now on this topic?  Is it Melchizedek? Nordan? The Kenites? I strain to find a direction to pursue and share with you.  I want to go back to origins.  The beginning.  But I can’t.  Not here.  But I might have hit upon something.  What about history? Is the fascination of a very particular history the inspiration of 12 of the replies written so far by this writer:  ashuras wrote:“What I’m trying to tell here. . . .”?

I think so.  And thank you for sharing your thinking.

Our history is so huge.  It takes many disciplines to make sense of it. Speaking for myself, I grasp only a sliver of it at a time here and there.  History is a long continuum from the beginning up to now.  For example, the geology of the crust of the earth provides a particular history. The depth of it varies, so the National Geographic says, according to exactly where on earth investigators are probing. “‘Crust’ describes the outermost shell of a terrestrial planet. Earth’s crust is generally divided into older, thicker continental crust and younger, denser oceanic crust. The dynamic geology of Earth’s crust is informed by plate tectonics.”  Dynamic geologic forces continue to shape it. But this takes a very very long time, unlike written history which is quite young by comparison.

What about written history? Would you agree that dynamic forces shaped it in the past?  Do dynamic forces shape written history in the present? Do you think dynamic forces will operate tomorrow and into the future?  It’s easy to visualize the dynamic forces of plate tectonics in reshaping the earth’s crust.  I think it is more challenging to visualize dynamic forces effecting written history. Imagine the variables.  I’m imagining them right now.

Inquisitive minds want to know more. I speak for myself. Instead of bits and pieces of history here and there, I want a whole piece of cloth that encoumpasses my values. I want to make sense of myself, the world I live in, and the dynamic meaning, the growing meaning of life itself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.