Has mortal technology caught up with that of the celestial gods'?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Has mortal technology caught up with that of the celestial gods'?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Brooklyn_born wrote:There is a place in TUB that tells us of archetypal patterns all creation
    Maybe you’re thinking of this?
    54:2:1   With the Son and in the Spirit did God project eternal Havona, and ever since has there obtained the eternal pattern of co-ordinate participation in creation — sharing. This pattern of sharing is the master design for every one of the Sons and Daughters of God who go out into space to engage in the attempt to duplicate in time the central universe of eternal perfection.
    Or in reference to this?
    116:6:7   On Paradise, monota and spirit are as one — indistinguishable except by name. In Havona, matter and spirit, while distinguishably different, are at the same time innately harmonious. In the seven superuniverses, however, there is great divergence; there is a wide gulf between cosmic energy and divine spirit; therefore is there a greater experiential potential for mind action in harmonizing and eventually unifying physical pattern with spiritual purposes. In the time-evolving universes of space there is greater divinity attenuation, more difficult problems to be solved, and larger opportunity to acquire experience in their solution. And this entire superuniverse situation brings into being a larger arena of evolutionary existence in which the possibility of cosmic experience is made available alike to creature and Creator — even to Supreme Deity.
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Brooklyn_born wrote:There is a place in TUB that tells us of archetypal patterns all creation
    Maybe you’re thinking of this?
    54:2:1 With the Son and in the Spirit did God project eternal Havona, and ever since has there obtained the eternal pattern of co-ordinate participation in creation — sharing. This pattern of sharing is the master design for every one of the Sons and Daughters of God who go out into space to engage in the attempt to duplicate in time the central universe of eternal perfection.
    Or in reference to this?
    116:6:7 On Paradise, monota and spirit are as one — indistinguishable except by name. In Havona, matter and spirit, while distinguishably different, are at the same time innately harmonious. In the seven superuniverses, however, there is great divergence; there is a wide gulf between cosmic energy and divine spirit; therefore is there a greater experiential potential for mind action in harmonizing and eventually unifying physical pattern with spiritual purposes. In the time-evolving universes of space there is greater divinity attenuation, more difficult problems to be solved, and larger opportunity to acquire experience in their solution. And this entire superuniverse situation brings into being a larger arena of evolutionary existence in which the possibility of cosmic experience is made available alike to creature and Creator — even to Supreme Deity.
    This is the one I was referring to –
    (54.2) 4:0.2 It is easy to deduce that the purpose in creating the perfect central universe of Havona was purely the satisfaction of the divine nature. Havona may serve as the pattern creation for all other universes and as the finishing school for the pilgrims of time on their way to Paradise; however, such a supernal creation must exist primarily for the pleasure and satisfaction of the perfect and infinite Creators.

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi BB. I hope you do not mind me using your thread to send a message to Patmactb from TruthBook.

I know you have been trying to get him on here.

Hi Patmactb. I have not been ignoring you, it is just that I cannot post on TB even to send a PM due to a 1 month suspension. I’ll be back on TB at the end of February. Meanwhile I am keeping up with conversations over there.

Regards, Manny aka Louis (loucol)

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Hi BB. I hope you do not mind me using your thread to send a message to Patmactb from TruthBook. I know you have been trying to get him on here. Hi Patmactb. I have not been ignoring you, it is just that I cannot post on TB even to send a PM due to a 1 month suspension. I’ll be back on TB at the end of February. Meanwhile I am keeping up with conversations over there. Regards, Manny aka Louis (loucol)

I don’t mind at all  :good:

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

emmany, out of curiosity, do you publish any writings on Urantia on the web (blogsphere)?

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Thank you BB for the space on you thread.

emmany, out of curiosity, do you publish any writings on Urantia on the web (blogsphere)?

No BB, I do not write anywhere on blogs at this time other than TB, but I am banned for now. I have bee on physics blogs in the past but never stuck to them very long.

I have submitted a book to the publishers that is under review about the science in TUB and what I been able to extrapolate from it. I start with the metaphysical confusion mentioned in TUB but never expounded upon. I start with Plato and the allegory of the cave an proceed to debunk Euclidian geometry. From there I pretty much debunk the whole of math and come up with a new theory of gravity that explains the forces in elliptical orbits. This has to do with eliminating the notion of center of gravity and replacing it with a gravitional field that has dual foci derived from the polarity of rotating spheres. A lot I have expressed on TB and here but this requires an extensive treatise not suitable for blogs.

To sum up, space moves. Moving space is spiral. That is the pattern for motion. So, space moves and that means that the foundational background for the whole of mathematics of motion is moving. Imagine calculating motion on a graph that is rotating and expanding and contacting? Impossible I would say. This tears down all of the science of motion and its calculations. THE BACKGROUND IS MOVING! Perhaps that is why I was not welcomed at the physics blogs. I exposed a house of cards in a tornado. I credit the information in TUB but most of all I credit God who gave to me all when I sincerely asked.

Regards, Manny

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Thank you BB for the space on you thread.

No BB, I do not write anywhere on blogs at this time other than TB, but I am banned for now. I have bee on physics blogs in the past but never stuck to them very long. I have submitted a book to the publishers that is under review about the science in TUB and what I been able to extrapolate from it. I start with the metaphysical confusion mentioned in TUB but never expounded upon. I start with Plato and the allegory of the cave an proceed to debunk Euclidian geometry. From there I pretty much debunk the whole of math and come up with a new theory of gravity that explains the forces in elliptical orbits. This has to do with eliminating the notion of center of gravity and replacing it with a gravitional field that has dual foci derived from the polarity of rotating spheres. A lot I have expressed on TB and here but this requires an extensive treatise not suitable for blogs. To sum up, space moves. Moving space is spiral. That is the pattern for motion. So, space moves and that means that the foundational background for the whole of mathematics of motion is moving. Imagine calculating motion on a graph that is rotating and expanding and contacting? Impossible I would say. This tears down all of the science of motion and its calculations. THE BACKGROUND IS MOVING! Perhaps that is why I was not welcomed at the physics blogs. I exposed a house of cards in a tornado. I credit the information in TUB but most of all I credit God who gave to me all when I sincerely asked. Regards, Manny

Okay. You have very interesting concepts on TUB. They have me re-examining some of its narratives.

BB

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.