Angels

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Gene
    Participant

Trying to come up with a topic and:

Would like to start a discussion about the local universe mother spirit highlighted in paper 34 and differences in her influence on us as compared with our creator son.

to include her angles and how they fit into those ministering influences between us and our adjusters, especially angles, midwayers too.

i have been studying and will try to start off with something intelligent unless someone wants to chime in first.

Not certain why it is difficult for a mighty messenger to portray her as a person??? While at the same time portraying her as a personalization of the infinite spirit??? This is during her early work with the son with physical creation. Then the primary eruption suggests she is of trinity origin?

Even so, and after she becomes the divine minister and much life creation happens she is still not quite a person ??

pentacost I believe changed this?

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Good initiative. May I ask Gene, to be able to follow your post,  quote the passage you referred to?

Thanks,

André

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Gene wrote:  Not certain why it is difficult for a mighty messenger to portray her as a person???

Because free will necessary for creation is part of personality.  The Creative Spirit doesn’t function as a distinct personality until the life creation phase of universe development.  Prior to that point, she just acts as a partner in organizing physical matter, but not life.  Now why that is so, I’m not sure.

32:2.6 Presently, the physical plan of a universe is completed, and the Creator Son, in association with the Creative Spirit, projects his plan of life creation; whereupon does this representation of the Infinite Spirit begin her universe function as a distinct creative personality.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Is this thread still alive?  What’s happening?

Gene
    Participant

Yes

im trying to figure how to present my thoughts on Angels, how they relate to and work with us so it makes some sense.  we are told it is good to learn about them.

they evidently experience all of our emotions except sensual stuff. Can we relate to them on an emotional level? Or is the interaction more like in the higher parts of our spiritized minds? Or both.

paper 38 tells us that they have extraordinary abilities that appear automatic to us – the counting of hairs on head used to get the idea across. But the next section talks about their extensive training. It’s mind expanding.

the papers tell us much about their classification and function and just reading through it all tends to make me feel closer to them.

I need an ethical sensitizer, a quickener of morality and a justice guide on my side.?

not really sure how to talk about the scope of their ministry and how we can recognize and benefit from it all, it is extensive.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Thank goodness.  I thought everyone left.  We never answered the questions in your first post, so I was going to do that but wondered if anyone was interested.

Can we relate to them on an emotional level? Or is the interaction more like in the higher parts of our spiritized minds? Or both.

The angels do not contact us through the inner mind.  They work on the outside, in the social environment.  Remember that they are in charge of groups of people, so its relationships with people where they do their work.  But they do their work is always in perfect synchrony with the inner spiritual influences within our minds, so they indirectly influence our inner environment by awakening our moral natures.  Our moral natures are what stimulate the gateway to the soul, the two higher adjutants, which is where the spiritizing mind is.

p1245:1 113:4.1 The guardian seraphim are not mind, though they do spring from the same source that also gives origin to mortal mind, the Creative Spirit. Seraphim are mind stimulators; they continually seek to promote circle-making decisions in human mind. They do this, not as does the Adjuster, operating from within and through the soul, but rather from the outside inward, working through the social, ethical, and moral environment of human beings. Seraphim are not the divine Adjuster lure of the Universal Father, but they do function as the personal agency of the ministry of the Infinite Spirit.

p1245:7  113:5.1  Angels do not invade the sanctity of the human mind; they do not manipulate the will of mortals; neither do they directly contact with the indwelling Adjusters.

All I can say is that if you are consistently making tougher and tougher moral decisions, your angels are working for you.  All you have to do is then pray over them, ask for help and get internal guidance from those spirit influences who are so well equipped to teach us in the depths of our minds and souls.  Remember, it is the angels who stimulate our urge to pray.

p1245:4 113:4.4 The impulse of worship largely originates in the spirit promptings of the higher mind adjutants, reinforced by the leadings of the Adjuster. But the urge to pray so often experienced by God-conscious mortals very often arises as the result of seraphic influence. The guarding seraphim is constantly manipulating the mortal environment for the purpose of augmenting the cosmic insight of the human ascender to the end that such a survival candidate may acquire enhanced realization of the presence of the indwelling Adjuster and thus be enabled to yield increased co-operation with the spiritual mission of the divine presence.

Gene
    Participant

Just curious about the first paragraph where the impetuous apostle (Peter I assume?) is quoted respecting Jesus ” who has gone to heaven and is on the right hand of God, Angels and authorities and powers being made subject to him”.

then it goes on to explain what these beings are and it makes me go back to earlier papers to read up on them.

dont you think this is quite a revelation to this apostle?

in my bible the quote is not quite the same.

how far back in our history do you think humans have been aware of angels?

sorry I can’t seem to be able to copy and paste

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Gene, I thought we were discussing Paper 34.  I believe the quote you are referring to is Paper 38.  I’ll reproduce it but I don’t know who the impetuous apostle is. Every other time the word impetuous is used in TUB, it’s about Peter.

(418.1) 38:0.1 THERE are three distinct orders of the personalities of the Infinite Spirit. The impetuous apostle understood this when he wrote respecting Jesus, “who has gone to heaven and is on the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers being made subject to him.” Angels are the ministering spirits of time; authorities, the messenger hosts of space; powers, the higher personalities of the Infinite Spirit.

I suppose it was a revelation since they bothered to quote it in a revelation, but revelation doesn’t mean it’s new.  I think humans have been aware of angels since the ghost dream. That was the earliest cognizance of the unseen spirit world.  It didn’t take long to separate spirits into good and evil.  It seems to me that this started rather early in order for human mind to reach that point where a Planetary Prince could come with a visible staff made of men and “angels”.  From that point on angels are everywhere, good ones and bad ones, all the way through the Salem period to Jesus especially as an integral part of the Persian religions.  You also have the Watchers from the Book of Enoch and the Dead Sea Scrolls tell us that the Essenes believed strongly in angels.  Angels are a hot item even today.

Gene
    Participant

Thx Bonita

sorry to jump around, it shows I need to be a bit more prepared.

that quote made me go to papers 24, 25, 26.

Gene
    Participant

When Jesus was arrested he stated that he could summon a host or legion (can’t recall) of angels if necessary.

curious to guess which if it went there.

I would also be curious to guess as to how he would have employed them, I could not tell if this were a threat or just reassurance that he was not worried about his fate.

probably not an idle threat but he was not one for miracles either and whatever he had them do would likely not appear miraculous.

just thinking

Gene
    Participant

Back to paper 34

the last sentence of the opening paragraph states that “to the creator son the spirit associate (the universe spirit) is personal and has always functioned as a distinct individual”

that suggests that Michael does not change his relationship with her very much before or after her transformation to the. divine Minister. He kind of sits back and enjoys the show –

And she was certain to facilitate the creation of energy circuits prior to her transformation – is this not what nourishes the ministering spirits? Or is it what is told in 34:1.2 – “from and through this new personal segregation of the Conjoint Actor there proceed the established currents and the ordained circuits of spirit power and spiritual influence destined to pervade all the worlds and beings of that local universe”? I think the former.

Gene
    Participant

Another thought paper 34:2.1 last sentence:

subsequent to the elevation of the creator son to the sovereign authority of a master son the creative mother spirit becomes so augmented in personal qualities as to be personally recognized by all contacting individuals.

this makes me ask what is the significance of this statement in relation to pentacost and the bestow as of the spirit of truth?

paper 194:2.11 and .12 and .13 talk about this a bit.

prior to Pentecost her influence was the 7 adjutants and after are the 7 higher spirits.

anything to connect here about her personality recognition?

interesting stuff.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Hey Gene, thanks for the great questions and the opportunity to study the Creative Spirit.  I too have wondered what the personal qualities are that make her more recognizable.  Does it have something to do with her increased autonomy, since she would share sovereignty with the Creator Son?  I don’t know.  Also, are they talking about being recognizable by other celestials, by her own creatures, or both?  One thing for sure is that we all recognize the personality of the Creator Son since Jesus walked this earth, and if the two of them work in concert within our souls as the Holy Spirit-Spirit of Truth, then perhaps it is the personality of the Creator Son that augments hers making it more recognizable.  It’s just a guess.

To note: The seven higher spirits TUB mentions are not all due to the sole influence of the Creative Spirit.

1. Thought Adjusters
    2. Spirit gravity of the Eternal Son
    3. Spirit presence of the Infinite Spirit
    4. Spirit of Truth
    5. Holy Spirit
    6. Adjutant spirits
    7. Spirit of the Father, Son and Spirit after fusion.

Gene
    Participant

Trying to move on through paper 34 part 3 but first a curiousity at end of part 2 – 34:2.6 where the author appears to apologize for tardiness in our local universe development.

This should not have anything to do with Lucifer rebellion IMHO – not certain why this was talked about in a paper that gets into our Creative Spirit?

part 3 is a bit difficult to grasp for me. We are told earlier our Creative Spirit is fully endowed with antigravity – what does that mean? How would she use it in our local universe?

We are also told she has no real presence at any specific location, she is just as present equally at any location in our local universe, unlike our Creator Son who has a definite presence wherever he may be. Together they function and are able to overcome these limitations.

What does this mean for us? Her mind ministries appear to be instantaneous ?

Gene
    Participant

Now to jump around a bit:

last sentence 34:3.2 “and there are similar entities unknown to you”

I am likely taking this out of context but here goes:

there are several statements similar to this throughout the book. Jump to paper 38 part 3: my first question about a paper on un-revealed angels is why is it not blank??

now jump to paper 13 – 13:1.20 last sentence: “The other mysteries of Seraphington pertain to the personal experiences of types of spirit servers as yet not revealed to mortals. And we refrain from discussing the secrets of such closely related beings because you can almost comprehend such near orders of existance, and it would be akin to betrayal of trust to present even our partial knowledge of such phenomena”.

to me they are clearly talking about an even lower order of angel that could clearly be even closer to us. Don’t it make you pause to take a close look around in a crowd?

Why tell us about un-revealed beings? There is a message in this that gets my imagination going and the revealators do this for a reason. I’m missing it right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.