The Pope and guardian angels

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The Pope and guardian angels

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keryn
    Participant

Pope Francis wrote this today:

Our guardian angel is a friend we do not see, but whose presence we feel. He accompanies us on our earthly journey to heaven.

The Urantia Book says this:

113:3.4(1244.5) And herein is revealed the reason why the seraphic guardian eventually becomes the personal custodian of the mind patterns, memory formulas, and soul realities of the mortal survivor during that interval between physical death and morontia resurrection. None but the ministering children of the Infinite Spirit could thus function in behalf of the human creature during this phase of transition from one level of the universe to another and higher level. Even when you engage in your terminal transition slumber, when you pass from time to eternity, a high supernaphim likewise shares the transit with you as the custodian of creature identity and the surety of personal integrity.

I find great comfort in this, today.

Xobeht
    Xobeht
    Participant

I find comfort in this too.

We have no clue really, as to the level in which we are cared for. For it all transpires behind the realm of consciousness.

We are certainly tested regarding faith, being so blind to all matters of spirit. Unless we go within, that is ….and then allow that function called insight to illuminate the bigger picture. I personally don’t have too many moments of insight, try as I might. When they do come I am grateful.

Thank you Keryn for this post.

Paul

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.