The DANGERS of the URANTIA BOOK

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The DANGERS of the URANTIA BOOK

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gene
    Participant
    16:6.9 But it is sad to record that so few persons on Urantia take delight in cultivating these qualities of courageous and independent cosmic thinking.
    thank you Mark, 16:6.9 indeed.

Is it 16:6.9 Gene? Or 110:7.6? Maybe 129:4.5 and maybe 195:10.5 relates well to your thought. Thank you for your contribution here!

Mark Kurtz
    Participant

And this could be why there are so few leaders! IMHO the real planetary leaders are those who meditate and pray seeking the Father’s will and desiring to be in harmony with our Nebadon parents’ plans.  How do we grow a great civilization without harmony with divine plans?

Gene
    Participant

And this could be why there are so few leaders! IMHO the real planetary leaders are those who meditate and pray seeking the Father’s will and desiring to be in harmony with our Nebadon parents’ plans. How do we grow a great civilization without harmony with divine plans?

the way I see it is that Jesus tried to relate to us the concept of love of God and service to humanity.

the fifth epochical revelation gives us the concept of the love of God as well as the “Law” of God. In addition we are informed about the “mind” that can unify it all.

evolution is a long and drawn out process but the Most Highs Rule and in the end, the gospel of Jesus won’t fail. I have faith we will have the leaders you imagine but it may not be in my lifetime.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.