Seven chambers of Moloch and seven major and minor (mansions) worlds of Satan-ia

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Seven chambers of Moloch and seven major and minor (mansions) worlds of Satan-ia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Coincidence? No (see attachment). Moloch and Satan are Biblically identical. Do the gods and idols of the Bible find counterpart persons, places (worlds)  and things in UB? Think about it, for a second. Jerusalem was encircled by other Asiatic tribes. Jerusem is encircled by tributary worlds; at one point in the history of Israel, bordering nations became tributaries to Jerusalem under King Solomon’s reign. And while you think about it, bear in mind, we are told by revelators that the truth they espouse is merely inflated or enlarged truths and realities we already hold. Look for the LCD in these revelations. At least, this is what I do to grasp what they mean truly and their origin.

https://imgflip.com/i/1ta0r2

Moloch (Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlekGreek Μολόχ) is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.

Interestingly, children are also sacrificed (abortion?) to the nursery world in the Satania system.

BB

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

103:9.1 Theology deals with the intellectual content of religion, metaphysics (revelation) with the philosophic aspects. Religious experience is the spiritual content of religion. Notwithstanding the mythologic vagaries and the psychologic illusions of the intellectual content of religion, the metaphysical assumptions of error and the techniques of self-deception, the political distortions and the socioeconomic perversions of the philosophic content of religion, the spiritual experience of personal religion remains genuine and valid.

Hmm . . .  mythological vagaries, psychologic illusions, metaphysical assumptions of error, techniques of self-deception, political distortions and socioeconomic perversions . . .  seems like there are so many different ways to go wrong thinking about this stuff.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Obviously we have a difference of opinion so we won’t be able to build on this topic. We can agree to disagree then.

103:9.1 Theology deals with the intellectual content of religion, metaphysics (revelation) with the philosophic aspects. Religious experience is the spiritual content of religion. Notwithstanding the mythologic vagaries and the psychologic illusions of the intellectual content of religion, the metaphysical assumptions of error and the techniques of self-deception, the political distortions and the socioeconomic perversions of the philosophic content of religion, the spiritual experience of personal religion remains genuine and valid.

Hmm . . . mythological vagaries, psychologic illusions, metaphysical assumptions of error, techniques of self-deception, political distortions and socioeconomic perversions . . . seems like there are so many different ways to go wrong thinking about this stuff.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Can history follow patterns of celestial events? There is a saying that “history repeats itself.” Humans make history; personalities make history.

0:6.10 PATTERN can be projected as material, spiritual, or mindal, or any combination of these energies. It can pervade personalities, identities, entities, or nonliving matter. But pattern is pattern and remains pattern; only copies are multiplied.

BB

chucksmith1982
    Participant

There is a danger in reading into any text that wich you want to see. As I stated in another topic, implication is a dangerous slope to tread. It can be useful, but it can also lead you down a lot of rabbit holes. I think you lead yourself down several rabbit holes if the topics you posted are any indication.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a danger in reading into any text that wich you want to see. As I stated in another topic, implication is a dangerous slope to tread. It can be useful, but it can also lead you down a lot of rabbit holes. I think you lead yourself down several rabbit holes if the topics you posted are any indication.

Of course, “chucksmith1982”, you are entitled to your opinion but, can you expand on your meaning of “rabbit holes” and your meaning of “implication is a dangerous slope to tread.”  Also, when you read the text in the UB, do your comprehend everything which is written; specifically the sections which present scientific content, that presently has no real association with the current understanding in science?

I have talked to people who will not read the UB because they think it has satanic connotations, then there are some who believe that the eternal life concept presented is associated to vampires.  I’m sure that they are reading something into the text or hearing these things from other people who cannot believe in what is mentioned in the UB, and would go against their current religious beliefs but, believing is not a prerequisite to reading the UB.   It would also imply that many who find the UB so interesting is because they are seeking something which they have not yet found, where with the exception of some who have an above average intellect, and can comprehend and even expand on that which has been presented in the UB, where many just seem to desire getting to Paradise, and living forever.

So, what’s your take on that which has been presented in the UB, and what have you learned from your reading?  If you don’t like a topic, don’t contribute.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can history follow patterns of celestial events? There is a saying that “history repeats itself.” Humans make history; personalities make history.

0:6.10 PATTERN can be projected as material, spiritual, or mindal, or any combination of these energies. It can pervade personalities, identities, entities, or nonliving matter. But pattern is pattern and remains pattern; only copies are multiplied.

This UB quote is interesting in that “PATTERN can be projected” in that a projection from paradise of specific “pattern” would indicate some reflection of substance, which can be combined to represent anything.  Something like light itself as a universal entity, but since we have not yet defined light to its specific components then could “pattern” be associated to a matrix of universal light.  The UB mentions and seems to define “pattern” as being used in so many components, it also has not really presented, in a way that we might be able to understand, what it really is?  A topic on PATTERN would be interesting to see what everyone’s understanding is of it.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

I enjoy your speculations BB, but we in our finiteness have such a circumscribed view of things!

19:1.4   [. . .] In such a far-flung universe of universes there is always great danger of succumbing to the error of the circumscribed viewpoint, to the evil inherent in a segmentalized conception of reality and divinity.

Progress is the watchword of the universe.

4:1.2  Can you not advance in your concept of God’s dealing with man to that level where you recognize that the watchword of the universe is progress? Through long ages the human race has struggled to reach its present position. Throughout all these millenniums Providence has been working out the plan of progressive evolution. The two thoughts are not opposed in practice, only in man’s mistaken concepts. Divine providence is never arrayed in opposition to true human progress, either temporal or spiritual. Providence is always consistent with the unchanging and perfect nature of the supreme Lawmaker.
    History is dynamic in the present in that there is inherent motion in its unfolding.  If you are talking about *history* in the sense of the past, which is what I assume you are referring to, that history is static. It is done and cannot be undone.  But what about future history?  In my opinion future history is dependent upon the acts of the present in light of the past and in anticipation of a better future.
    19:1.11 4. History alone fails adequately to reveal future development — destiny. Finite origins are helpful, but only divine causes reveal final effects. Eternal ends are not shown in time beginnings. The present can be truly interpreted only in the light of the correlated past and future.
    I do not think history repeats *itself*.  History does not have a *self*; it is not an *it*.  History is a narrative pertaining  to a bunch of personalities, places and things.   I do not think there are any duplicates, nor any repetitions.  It just seems so because of our narrow viewpoint.
    111:4.12  Inner creativity contributes to ennoblement of character through personality integration and selfhood unification. It is forever true: The past is unchangeable; only the future can be changed by the ministry of the present creativity of the inner self.
    You are right to say that personalities make history by my way of thinking.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

History is dynamic in the present in that there is inherent motion in its unfolding. If you are talking about *history* in the sense of the past, which is what I assume you are referring to, that history is static. It is done and cannot be undone.

I understand what you are attempting to say above, Mara but, “history” can be “dynamic” in reference to time and space, where time is dynamic, based on the understanding of time and how it works.  One can only reference true history through the mind of the individual who has experienced it, where I have experienced segments of time and now, in the present, those experiences differ from the past, therefore it would appear from the individuals viewpoint, it is not static as associated to a current dimension through time.

In past years, I have research certain events which I experienced as a child, in this one case, I experienced Hurricane Hazel coming through Toronto, Ontario, Canada shortly after having moved into our first owned house, where I was about six years old.  A few years ago I looked up the stats on this storm and they were different to what I currently am able to find as being documented, in that when I experience this store, remembering standing at a window looking out at our back yard, seeing the wind blowing trashcans and other material at a very high velocity.  After the store past through, I recall taking a walk with my mother, through the neighborhood, seeing all the damage the store had caused, where among these sights, I recall one specific damage where the roof of an apartment building was ripped off and landed on the garage of a nearby house, where I remember this because, it was the house of a friend who I later met.

Nevertheless, this event occurred in my time line as being 1968, where I previously had confirmed, and my age corresponded with that event.  However, when I look up the available data today, the information regarding this storm, has it having occurred in 1954, along with its traveled path, differed from my previous research.  Also, this new information would have made me the age of two, where we would not have been in the location that I originally had experienced, and remembering where I was at the age of two, would not have allowed me to see what I saw at that time.

Now, think what you will, based on what I have experience in relation to what time is and how time works, it also gives me an enhanced perspective of how time has functioned, therefore, along with many other similar events, how is it that what I remember, is different than what current history has recorded.  I have my own theories, as to what is going on, but if it wasn’t that I have confirmed my memories with others who were present at those times as well, it would seem not to be an apparition that only I experienced.

So, it might seem that the present can effect the past depending on our chooses we make and thereby has also affected the future, as indicated from specific points in time verifiable in the past.  Therefore, time is dynamic, not static, as related to history.

(1295.3) 118:1.3 There is a direct relationship between maturity and the unit of time consciousness in any given intellect. The time unit may be a day, a year, or a longer period, but inevitably it is the criterion by which the conscious self evaluates the circumstances of life, and by which the conceiving intellect measures and evaluates the facts of temporal existence.

(1295.4) 118:1.4 Experience, wisdom, and judgment are the concomitants of the lengthening of the time unit in mortal experience. As the human mind reckons backward into the past, it is evaluating past experience for the purpose of bringing it to bear on a present situation. As mind reaches out into the future, it is attempting to evaluate the future significance of possible action. And having thus reckoned with both experience and wisdom, the human will exercises judgment-decision in the present, and the plan of action thus born of the past and the future becomes existent.

(1295.5) 118:1.5 In the maturity of the developing self, the past and future are brought together to illuminate the true meaning of the present. As the self matures, it reaches further and further back into the past for experience, while its wisdom forecasts seek to penetrate deeper and deeper into the unknown future. And as the conceiving self extends this reach ever further into both past and future, so does judgment become less and less dependent on the momentary present. In this way does decision-action begin to escape from the fetters of the moving present, while it begins to take on the aspects of past-future significance.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

. . . might seem that the present can effect the past. . . .

No, I don’t think so, but your interpretation of the past may change over time.  Your references about time and maturity are well taken.  I am prone to think that my past (my personal history) is very insignificant in the scheme of the universe.  Only those experiences fraught with spiritual significance have value and contribute to the Supreme. I am not the decider about what has value.  The Gods know.  Though the acts of life are mine to do or not to do, the consequences of those I do belong to God.   :-)

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    I disagree.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Exactly! I find it odd certain people feel the need to opine in a thread with which they disagree and even go further to let you know you are wrong or as one states, ” I think you lead yourself down several rabbit holes if the topics you posted are any indication.” I am thinking, this does not deter me. So, perhaps, it strokes one’s ego to go out his/her way to tell another they are going down rabbit holes? *shrugs*  :-)

If you don’t like a topic, don’t contribute.

BB

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am prone to think that my past (my personal history) is very insignificant in the scheme of the universe. Only those experiences fraught with spiritual significance have value and contribute to the Supreme. I am not the decider about what has value.

I would agree that a persons “personal history” may not be significant to the universe, but how does it affect the person in the here and now? Also, even though many things may contribute to the “Supreme” and one may not decide what may have value to them self but, does one’s past, as is remembered, in association with the present, have anything to do with what effects the future? Would it not indicate that on this backwards planet, that there is more to reality which may or can be understood?  If so, then what has been presented in the UB, admittedly being incomplete, would require some form of speculation or analysis as to what we may experience in our future?

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    I am glad you do! Yes, finite beings are prone to circumscribed views. It is imperative one thinks out the box!  :good:

I enjoy your speculations BB, but we in our finiteness have such a circumscribed view of things!

19:1.4 [. . .] In such a far-flung universe of universes there is always great danger of succumbing to the error of the circumscribed viewpoint, to the evil inherent in a segmentalized conception of reality and divinity.

4:1.2 Can you not advance in your concept of God’s dealing with man to that level where you recognize that the watchword of the universe is progress? Through long ages the human race has struggled to reach its present position. Throughout all these millenniums Providence has been working out the plan of progressive evolution. The two thoughts are not opposed in practice, only in man’s mistaken concepts. Divine providence is never arrayed in opposition to true human progress, either temporal or spiritual. Providence is always consistent with the unchanging and perfect nature of the supreme Lawmaker.
    History is dynamic in the present in that there is inherent motion in its unfolding. If you are talking about *history* in the sense of the past, which is what I assume you are referring to, that history is static. It is done and cannot be undone. But what about future history? In my opinion future history is dependent upon the acts of the present in light of the past and in anticipation of a better future.
    19:1.11 4. History alone fails adequately to reveal future development — destiny. Finite origins are helpful, but only divine causes reveal final effects. Eternal ends are not shown in time beginnings. The present can be truly interpreted only in the light of the correlated past and future.
    I do not think history repeats *itself*. History does not have a *self*; it is not an *it*. History is a narrative pertaining to a bunch of personalities, places and things. I do not think there are any duplicates, nor any repetitions. It just seems so because of our narrow viewpoint.
    111:4.12 Inner creativity contributes to ennoblement of character through personality integration and selfhood unification. It is forever true: The past is unchangeable; only the future can be changed by the ministry of the present creativity of the inner self.

19:1.4 [. . .] In such a far-flung universe of universes there is always great danger of succumbing to the error of the circumscribed viewpoint, to the evil inherent in a segmentalized conception of reality and divinity.

4:1.2 Can you not advance in your concept of God’s dealing with man to that level where you recognize that the watchword of the universe is progress? Through long ages the human race has struggled to reach its present position. Throughout all these millenniums Providence has been working out the plan of progressive evolution. The two thoughts are not opposed in practice, only in man’s mistaken concepts. Divine providence is never arrayed in opposition to true human progress, either temporal or spiritual. Providence is always consistent with the unchanging and perfect nature of the supreme Lawmaker.
    History is dynamic in the present in that there is inherent motion in its unfolding. If you are talking about *history* in the sense of the past, which is what I assume you are referring to, that history is static. It is done and cannot be undone. But what about future history? In my opinion future history is dependent upon the acts of the present in light of the past and in anticipation of a better future.
    19:1.11 4. History alone fails adequately to reveal future development — destiny. Finite origins are helpful, but only divine causes reveal final effects. Eternal ends are not shown in time beginnings. The present can be truly interpreted only in the light of the correlated past and future.
    I do not think history repeats *itself*. History does not have a *self*; it is not an *it*. History is a narrative pertaining to a bunch of personalities, places and things. I do not think there are any duplicates, nor any repetitions. It just seems so because of our narrow viewpoint.
    111:4.12 Inner creativity contributes to ennoblement of character through personality integration and selfhood unification. It is forever true: The past is unchangeable; only the future can be changed by the ministry of the present creativity of the inner self.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    Did not rebellion (a historical event) repeat itself three times?

BB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.