RESURRECTION HALL

Home Forums Inspiration RESURRECTION HALL

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

~ Special Resurrections ~

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Image may contain: text

~ Mansonia Education ~

Richard E Warren

Julian
    Julian
    Participant

Dear Rick,

I want to thank you so much for sending me a copy of your recently published book, “Resurrection Hall”. This is a remarkable achievement which you have worked hard on and completed in a surprisingly short time. Well done Rick!

The subject matter of this book is a much-needed source of hope for all who have lost loved ones in death and who contemplate their own mortality. Rick, in writing this book, you have made The Urantia Book and it’s themes of truth, beauty, and goodness, more accessible to common folk, which is a vital ministry in this time of transition.

Thanks once again Rick for your generosity!

Blessings to you and your family.

Julian McGarry

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Dear Rick, I want to thank you so much for sending me a copy of your recently published book, “Resurrection Hall”. This is a remarkable achievement which you have worked hard on and completed in a surprisingly short time. Well done Rick! The subject matter of this book is a much-needed source of hope for all who have lost loved ones in death and who contemplate their own mortality. Rick, in writing this book, you have made The Urantia Book and it’s themes of truth, beauty, and goodness, more accessible to common folk, which is a vital ministry in this time of transition. Thanks once again Rick for your generosity! Blessings to you and your family. Julian McGarry

You’re welcome Julian,

Thank you for the positive feedback. Almost everyone holds out hope for, and longs for a vision of, continuing life. Imbibers of our new revelation like us well know the UB provides abundant insight and substance for a bright and hopeful vision of our future. Very happy to hear Resurrection Hall’s fictional reflections on the promises and possibilities of our next life resonated with such a discerning mind/soul as yours.

Blessed we are, eh!

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    Merry Christmas UAI Forumites,

Looking for a gift for another Urantia Book reader? RESURRECTION HALL – A Mansion World Odyssey, was written by and for UBers. It takes readers on an imaginary trip up the Mansion Worlds, riding on the backs of great birds, flying inside angels’ bodies, visiting the Probationary Nursery and the seven Transition Worlds, viewing a three day movie of Jesus’ life and teachings, staying overnight at an Adamic estate, journeying to many beautiful temples of worship, and finally, experiencing Adjuster fusion. RESURRECTION HALL offers a visionary tour of the next life, a new view of survival inspired by the in-depth revelations we were given about life on Mansonia. The price is now $10 for the print version, and $3 for Kindle. It is available through both Amazon and CosmicCreations.

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    It’s always a joy to receive favorable comment on a work of art, the artist never being quite sure. My first work, a secondary work of the UB, is out almost a year and has been well received. Thanks to all who made it possible and readers who offered reviews.
    Recent reviews of RESURRECTION HALL – A Mansion World Odyssey:
    Great job! Thank you.
    From page one I had the pleasurable feeling of recognition. Look how he blends all of it together. Then I read page 54 and burst into tears for at least 5 minutes. I felt closer to the material. I teared up again on page 104. I write this review not even having finished reading the book – for the first time.
    Treasure
    I just received this book and what a treasure it is. I was crying by the second page and could feel the love that abounds when Kala saw her guardian angels. The emotions and feelings that your words have released is a true blessing, and I thank you for your contribution on my journey. Sincerely, with love and blessings…
    Hi Rick, I bought a book months back after following the delightful progress you were making this winter, but didn’t have a chance to start reading it until today. I’m not reading it as a Urantia follower per se, but [on the phone] to a friend of mine who has a terminal cancer with only a few months, if that, left. Though she was ‘luke warm’ to religious concepts and not interested in pursuing the revelation of the Urantia Book. Now being that her life has changed, this morning I asked her if I could read “Resurrection Hall” to her. And she agreed!
    So [through a few episodes of me having to blow my nose] we finished chapter one. I asked her if she wanted me to stop [a few times] and she replied no. Obviously her interest was now there. So next week we will read more. It is so reassuring to know of our future if we can handle the vision.
    But i will say that every time i read the word Urantia i changed the word to Earth. I personally feel that for skeptical non followers of this wonderful gift to mankind using “Urantia” over and over again can be overwhelming to immature concepts these individuals have. It reminds me of ” Bible thumping” i.e. [casting pearls to those not ready for the pure Truth]. I was able to explain Thought Adjusters so there was no problem there. And new word/concepts I will be able to explain as needed. Anyway
    “I tried to read Resurrection Hall, but the writing style left me a bit cold… I’d have preferred a non-fiction description of what goes on versus the presentation here… but I’ll probably work through it anyway at some point.”
    Print ($12), Kindle ($3): https://www.amazon.com/dp/1545586667/
    Much love, Rick
    PS. My next book is a story that has much to reveal from the UB, but never mentions it. Hoping this is one you can share with your friends and those “skeptical non-followers,” in your life. It’s in the last stage of editing and will be out this year, Lord willin’. It’s about a drafted soldier in a year of war. He is visited by his Guardians during the night season. They provide him with visions of, and insights into, the Mansion Worlds.

Richard E Warren

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

It’s in the last stage of editing . . . .

Cool! I look forward to it!

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Resurrection Hall is now available in Spanish, in print and Kindle versions (the German and French versions will be available soon).

“En la casa de mi Padre hay muchas mansiones” Jesus.

Richard E Warren

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.