Psalm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Andy
    Participant

Hail, forumites; I realize this is better suited for the Inspiration section, but I can’t figure how to delete posts, so it’s staying here for now. Adios.

In you, O Lord, have I taken shelter.
    Never let me be humiliated.
    Be my protector and refuge,
    a stronghold where I can be safe.

You are my high ridge and my stronghold;
    for your name you lead me and guide me.
    You will free me from the net hidden for me,
    for you are my place of refuge.

Into your hand I entrust my life;
    you will rescue me, O Lord, the faithful God.

The eternal God is our refuge.
    He is a faithful Creator.

Sabinatu
    Blocked

Here’s some new inspiration – we all got “religion”:

Vern
    Vern
    Participant
    Sabinatu wrote: some new inspiration
    A powerful protest song.
    Each person must be valued by Christianity that still, after centuries of adjusting to consequences of its erroneous interpretations of the gospel, continues to “brand” each striving man and woman a damned criminal from birth.
    Even Muslims think Christians are Muslims who are resisting accepting Allah. Such a confused world.
    Into all this confusion comes spirit, “Happy are the peacemakers for they are the sons of God.”
    Vern
    Vern
    Participant
    Andy wrote:  I can’t figure how to delete posts
    The administrators of this Forum have the “edit” function on a timer (one day I think) during which you can copy or delete what you have written. After that the post is permanent and can only be replied to.
    See your quote I put at the top. A tip on how you can do this when creating a new reply, highlight any text you want as a quote from an existing post you want to choose and “click” Quote (see top right toolset in the text box) it will appear “automatically” in a new text box in which you can continue to post a new message.
    Hope this is helpful.
    Andy
    Andy
    Participant

That’s a good song, Sab. Vern, thank you sir. Into this confusion comes spirit.

The eternal God is our refuge.
    He is a faithful Creator.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.