Please confirm integrity of this site

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Please confirm integrity of this site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sabinatu
    Blocked

I am unable to post because I am “blacklisted” – that is what came up when I tried to post a comment in the “origin” thread.

Please confirm that this site is not attaching malware or other kind of devious strivings and that I am too stupid to know that that is why there are so few people commenting anymore – this site ruins your internet integrity.

Thanks in advance.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Sabinatu wrote:  I am unable to post because I am “blacklisted”. . .
    I had a problem today too.  A post disappeared because it was rejected by the system when I clicked submit.  Apparently the system threw it out as it would throw out spam.  Until this is fixed the only way around it is this: when you have the post written copy it to clipboard, so you don’t have to reconstruct it from scratch.  Very frustrating!   And try again to post it.  This happened the other day too.  It has “worked” on the second or third try for me.  Now I’m going to copy this post . .and hope it works.
    Later. . . So, I clicked on edit to add something to tell you it worked, but my edit was rejected as spam, but the original posted just fine.  :-(     now copy this edit and click submit. . . Will it happen again?
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Mara wrote  . Will it happen again?
    The second edit went through fine.  Admins can fix this.
    (But will this post get rejected?)
    Vern
    Vern
    Participant
    Sabinatu wrote: I am unable to post because I am “blacklisted”. . .
    I had a problem today too. A post disappeared because it was rejected by the system when I clicked submit. Apparently the system threw it out as it would throw out spam. Until this is fixed the only way around it is this: when you have the post written copy it to clipboard, so you don’t have to reconstruct it from scratch. Very frustrating! And try again to post it. This happened the other day too. It has “worked” on the second or third try for me. Now I’m going to copy this post . .and hope it works.
    Later. . . So, I clicked on edit to add something to tell you it worked, but my edit was rejected as spam, but the original posted just fine. :-( now copy this edit and click submit. . . Will it happen again?
    Hi Mara, hi Sab,
    This problem is happening to me too. I’ve been losing posts as I try to submit them too. Administration has been alerted that we have a problem.
    If even the few dedicated posters cannot lodge messages in this Forum, other’s won’t.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Keymaster

Dear Friends,

Please bear with us. This is being investigated as we speak. Nothing malicious is going on. There appears to be a glitch with Clean Talk, which is our spam filter that has just been upgraded. We’re in the processes of analyzing why some posts are being rejected.

In the meantime be sure to copy your posts and paste them somewhere safe, like in a Word document, before submitting so you don’t run the risk of losing your work.

Regards,
    Kathleen

From Sydney, Australia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.