Parallel universes, quantum mechanics and TUB?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Parallel universes, quantum mechanics and TUB?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Are we living in parallel worlds simultaneously? Does TUB speak on such reality? Our mind is grounded to the material plane, is able to interface with cosmic mind, as well, and is indwelt by an individual fragment of God directly from the central universe.

1 “Paralleling the physical universe wherein Paradise gravity holds all things together is the spiritual universe wherein the word of the Son interprets the thought of God and, when “made flesh,” demonstrates the loving mercy of the combined nature of the associated Creators…”

http://phys.org/print333878748.html

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi BB, Thanks for starting this post. It just so happens that I have been pondering such things recently also. Coincidence?

Quantum Mechanics (QM) rests squarely on the foundational principle known as the Heisenberg Uncertainly Principle (HUP). I can tell you that TUB tells us in no uncertain terms that this is wrong.

The HUP states that one cannot know the position and momentum of a particle simultaneously. Mathematically, this means that a function describing motion cannot be its own derivative. Velocity is the rate of change (derivative) of position, and momentum is velocity times mass.

TUB states that time is circular simultaneity. Time exists by virtue of motion.

If this were not enough to convince you, consider the eternal ellipse. The ellipse is a logarithmic motion. The two functions that describe this motion are y=e^(x) and its inverse, y=nl(x). These two functions are mirror images (inverses) of one another across identity, y=x. They are simultaneous with one another because you move simultaneously with your mirror image, across the looking glass.

You can take the derivative of the above functions a million times and you still get the same curve. The HUP has been since refuted experimentally but it also does not fly mathematically.

“Paralleling the physical universe…”

I think that the word ‘parallel’ used in this contexts means ‘similar to’ and not a separate reality. The concentric arrangement of the Master Universe is not a parallel relationship. Remember that concentric circles are perpendicular to one another, not parallel. They all relate to their concentric center by the radius, which is perpendicular to every point on the circle. The Son sits at the ‘right hand’ of the Father. This is the only arrangement that they can be coequals and related as One.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Hi BB, Thanks for starting this post. It just so happens that I have been pondering such things recently also. Coincidence? Quantum Mechanics (QM) rests squarely on the foundational principle known as the Heisenberg Uncertainly Principle (HUP). I can tell you that TUB tells us in no uncertain terms that this is wrong. The HUP states that one cannot know the position and momentum of a particle simultaneously. Mathematically, this means that a function describing motion cannot be its own derivative. Velocity is the rate of change (derivative) of position, and momentum is velocity times mass. TUB states that time is circular simultaneity. Time exists by virtue of motion. If this were not enough to convince you, consider the eternal ellipse. The ellipse is a logarithmic motion. The two functions that describe this motion are y=e^(x) and its inverse, y=nl(x). These two functions are mirror images (inverses) of one another across identity, y=x. They are simultaneous with one another because you move simultaneously with your mirror image, across the looking glass. You can take the derivative of the above functions a million times and you still get the same curve. The HUP has been since refuted experimentally but it also does not fly mathematically.

“Paralleling the physical universe…”

I think that the word ‘parallel’ used in this contexts means ‘similar to’ and not a separate reality. The concentric arrangement of the Master Universe is not a parallel relationship. Remember that concentric circles are perpendicular to one another, not parallel. They all relate to their concentric center by the radius, which is perpendicular to every point on the circle. The Son sits at the ‘right hand’ of the Father. This is the only arrangement that they can be coequals and related as One.

You blew my mind with the physics ;-) I did not major in that field of science :-( Thanks for clarifying the idea. You are right that ‘parallel’ in that context means similar to. emmany3003, what is your opinion on the article at the link? It is fairly recent.

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

emmany3003, what is your opinion on the article at the link? It is fairly recent.

Hi BB,
    Unfortunately my opinion is a bit cynical. This is the typical mumbo-jumbo that the mainstream scientific community puts out in order to keep thing interesting for an unsuspecting public. If the public looses interest, well, the money and grants stop. They are always coming closer and closer to explaining everything. Just give us some more money to investigate further, they say.

I say that they will find the Higgs boson under Bigfoot’s paw, but they just haven’t looked. But a billion dollar supercollider in Switzerland can help them find Bigfoot. Ha Ha.

TUB is loaded with revelations about science but they seem to be in code. There are a few simple statements that blow Newton, Einstein, QM, and calculus out of the water.

1. Gravity is the sole control of energy-matter.
    2. Time is circular simultaneity.
    3. Space moves.
    4. The ellipse is the pattern motion.
    5. Space contains matter and matter contains space.
    7. Space and time are inseparable.

This is only a few of many.

Everything in the Universe happens simultaneously. All motions in the Master Universe are counter balanced. Time must exist in circular simultaneity, in counter rotations to equal its Absolute, Eternity. The Earth rotates counter-clockwise above the equator and clockwise below the equator. The northern hemisphere simultaneously moves counter to the southern hemisphere in order to add up to no motion. This is true of all motions. Motions must add up to zero. Zero motion is the everlasting now, the instantaneous happening of everything all at once. Eternity must be divide up into Yin and Yang. Time in counter motions adding up to an instant and time being a succession of instants.

Manny

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

emmany3003, what is your opinion on the article at the link? It is fairly recent.

Hi BB, Unfortunately my opinion is a bit cynical. This is the typical mumbo-jumbo that the mainstream scientific community puts out in order to keep thing interesting for an unsuspecting public. If the public looses interest, well, the money and grants stop. They are always coming closer and closer to explaining everything. Just give us some more money to investigate further, they say. I say that they will find the Higgs boson under Bigfoot’s paw, but they just haven’t looked. But a billion dollar supercollider in Switzerland can help them find Bigfoot. Ha Ha. TUB is loaded with revelations about science but they seem to be in code. There are a few simple statements that blow Newton, Einstein, QM, and calculus out of the water. 1. Gravity is the sole control of energy-matter. 2. Time is circular simultaneity. 3. Space moves. 4. The ellipse is the pattern motion. 5. Space contains matter and matter contains space. 7. Space and time are inseparable. This is only a few of many. Everything in the Universe happens simultaneously. All motions in the Master Universe are counter balanced. Time must exist in circular simultaneity, in counter rotations to equal its Absolute, Eternity. The Earth rotates counter-clockwise above the equator and clockwise below the equator. The northern hemisphere simultaneously moves counter to the southern hemisphere in order to add up to no motion. This is true of all motions. Motions must add up to zero. Zero motion is the everlasting now, the instantaneous happening of everything all at once. Eternity must be divide up into Yin and Yang. Time in counter motions adding up to an instant and time being a succession of instants. Manny

This stuff is  way over my head so forgive me if I sound a bit obtuse with these questions… could you explain ” Space moves.” Does that mean space has boundaries? And “he Earth rotates counter-clockwise above the equator and clockwise below the equator.” Can you elaborate on that?

Thanks.

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

This stuff is  way over my head so forgive me if I sound a bit obtuse with these questions… could you explain ” Space moves.” Does that mean space has boundaries? And “he Earth rotates counter-clockwise above the equator and clockwise below the equator.” Can you elaborate on that?

Hi BB,
    There are the motions of space that TUB reveals. Science has known about the expansion of Universe for some time but only recently has acknowledged that space is also expanding. Here is a quote that tells us about this.

12:4.7 Space is, from the human viewpoint, nothing—negative; it exists only as related to something positive and nonspatial. Space is, however, real. It contains and conditions motion. It even moves. Space motions may be roughly classified as follows:

1. Primary motion—space respiration, the motion of space itself.
    2. Secondary motion—the alternate directional swings of the successive space levels.
    3. Relative motions—relative in the sense that they are not evaluated with Paradise as a base point. Primary and secondary motions are absolute, motion in relation to unmoving Paradise.
    4. Compensatory or correlating movement designed to co-ordinate all other motions.

Space has boundaries because it is not an unbounded cube. Space is sub-absolute. The outward boundary occurs when all the space entering pervaded space from pervaded space is exhausted. The inner boundary at full contraction is at unity. Unity in when the ratio of energy/mass = one.

Newton, Einstein and all the rest calculate on a background of Absolute space that does not move. This is the cartesian graph of x, y, z axes. We know this is wrong thanks to TUB. QM is similarly fatally flawed do to this and the fact of simultaneity that TUB reveals and QM denied and was experimentally found to be on the side of TUB.

If you have a globe at home use it for this demonstration. Spin the globe and look down from the north pole and then from the south pole. They, the hemispheres, are rotating counter to one another. Motion is balanced across the equator. This is a fact of all spheroid rotations.

The telltale sign that the article you linked is erroneous is that it described theoretical ‘repulsive’ forces. All matter-energy is controlled by gravity, an ‘attractive’ force. This is direct contradiction to TUB.

Happy to answer any questions.

Manny

nelsong
    Participant

All of this searching leads to the same place doesn’t it?

Pushing the limits is what it is all about.

some refer to Higgs as the God particle

if science ever finds it they will be left with explaining how it came into existence and I don’t think the Big Bang will satisfy honestly curious minds forever because at some point the investigator will find intelligence as part of the solution – an equivalence between investigator and what is being investigated.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

This is  deep stuff. I wish I had the science background to really appreciate the science papers in  TUB. Thanks for the explanation, Manny.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

All of this searching leads to the same place doesn’t it? Pushing the limits is what it is all about. some refer to Higgs as the God particle if science ever finds it they will be left with explaining how it came into existence and I don’t think the Big Bang will satisfy honestly curious minds forever because at some point the investigator will find intelligence as part of the solution – an equivalence between investigator and what is being investigated.

Hey, nelson, a scientist is claiming black holes do not exist. I don’t recall TUB mentioning them. You might find his research an interesting read if you have not come across it yet.

http://phys.org/news/2014-09-black-holes.html

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi BB and nelsong,
    I can see a discussion here about the crumbling house of cards that is theoretical physics. Mathematics predicted black holes and now mathematics will bring it down. Is there any physics being done here, or just math?

A few months ago Steven Hawkins, the one who claimed black holes existed and came up with ‘Hawkins radiation’ admitted publicly that he do not think black holes existed. Maybe he saw the UNC results coming. Anyways, if there is no singularity then the big bang has no legs.

Let us now talk about what TUB has to say about this. Although there are many mentions of dark islands of space very dense collapsed stars, there is no talk of ‘black holes’. The eternal Central Universe definitely contradicts any beginning of the Universe as a whole. This effectively puts to rest any idea of a Big Bang that is consistent with TUB.

However, it is more than interesting when we read about what TUB says about Paradise. Spaceless, timeless, motionless Paradise is of homogeneous single materialization called Absolutum. Density is matter per unit volume. Paradise has no volume because it is spaceless. Therefore, its density is infinite. It is the perfect black hole. Math cannot handle infinities. Now consider that the ultimaton, the first measurable unit of energy has Paradise as its nucleus.

Is there a black hole at the very center of the most basic unit of matter? Is there a black hole at the center of the Master Universe? Paradise, by virtue of its spacelessness and timelessness is about being the center of everything all at once. Size does not matter. Paradise is not an object in space but the focus of space.

Manny

nelsong
    Participant

If Paradise is the pattern and exists in all matter then investigations into fundamental particles should reveal some aspects of timelessness and spacelessness, no?

I think that a particle that appears to be in two or more places at the same time may be scratching that surface??

or I think about Albert Einstein, a man who believed he could know the mind of God- being totally thrown off base by the uncertainty principle.

properties like these that appear counterintuitive may well be indicirative of our science pushing to the extreme limits of finite creation.

emanny3003
    Blocked

If Paradise is the pattern and exists in all matter then investigations into fundamental particles should reveal some aspects of timelessness and spacelessness, no?

Yes, I think so.

I think that a particle that appears to be in two or more places at the same time may be scratching that surface??

I agree.

properties like these that appear counterintuitive may well be indicirative of our science pushing to the extreme limits of finite creation.

Is there really a limit? We are assured of an eternity of discovery.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.