Orvonton and the Milky Way

Home Forums Science & History Orvonton and the Milky Way

Viewing 106 post (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Hi Randy,

Regarding quasars, current models involve young, spinning disks with jets of electromagnetic commotion shooting out at right angle from their centers.

Now recall how (Associate Transcendental) master force organizers are famous for spinning a halo of segregata into a disk of ultimata, then (eventually) departing at right angles (57:1.6) from their young, spinning disk.

Could this perpendicular departure of such a transcendental agent cause the sort of electromagnetic commotion we associate with quasars? And given how time-like distortion must affect photon wavelength (cycles per second), an associate TRANSCENDENTAL master force organizer, serving as anchor for his young spinning disk, could be a neat explanation for some of those anomalous redshifts Halton Arp began to catalog.

Regarding neutron stars, I take a close look at these in the video: Exploding dark islands (part 4C in the cosmology series).

Regarding that “plane of creation” (11:7.6) referred to by George back in 2016, I offer a new spin in Part 4D, “Ancient Orvonton – and a young cosmic web”. Recall from paper 12:2.3 how the authors refer to “375 million new galaxies“. As it turns out, with our “improving telescopic technique” (41:3.10), by including an apparent population of ultra diffuse (“dark”) galaxies, astronomers are converging (order of magnitude) towards this number of force-organized systems in our local ring of superclusters (Laniakea).

Recall that this ring of superclusters is now thought of as a “cosmic flow” of mass-energy surrounding our place in space. And that near the center of this donut shaped distribution lies a thin disk of galaxies called “the Local Sheet“. And that our Milky Way and Andromeda lie near the center of this surrounding local sheet (“plane“) of galaxies.

In the video (see from time 1:10.42, I make a case for Laniakea being the second outer space level, and for the Local Sheet being the first. Regarding the misalignment to which George referred, consider an architectural technique for stabilizing this finite core for an ultimate master universe: let these two relatively small outer space levels not only rotate AROUND the central (and tiny) grand universe, but also precess OVER it. Here (time 21:21 in the video) I refer to this arrangement as a multi-gimballed gyroscope.

Regarding the Milky Way and Orvonton, I sketch some thoughts in Part 4D of the cosmology series. If you get a chance to watch the full 75 (!) minutes, please let me know what you think  :-)

PS: this old forum thread was continued over here: Revisionist cosmology. Since the authors stated that we will need to revise some of their quote: “statements regarding the physical sciences” (101:4.2), in this 4-part series I have a go at this revision. Again, please comment and critique  :good:

Nigel

Viewing 106 post (of 106 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.