not of the 6 colored races but still around

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions not of the 6 colored races but still around

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nelsong
    Participant

Eskemos, they are not really decendent of the colored races? I wish TUB would elaborate a bit more on these people, or did I miss it.

Anybody use Clide Bidel’s Concordex? Does it help with finding stuff in the Urantia book? Is it worth it to get one?

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Eskemos, they are not really decendent of the colored races? I wish TUB would elaborate a bit more on these people, or did I miss it. Anybody use Clide Bidel’s Concordex? Does it help with finding stuff in the Urantia book? Is it worth it to get one?

I have both Clyde Bedell’s Concordex (3rd edition) and Duane Faw’s Paramony.   Both  allow you to do a collation between Biblical and Urantia scripture besides serving as a concordance. I recommend the two.

BB

nelsong
    Participant

Thank you BB

Mark Kurtz
    Participant

Nelsong,

I had assumed the Eskimos descended from the six original Sangik races, but you raise an interesting question that causes doubt!  Did you find something that suggested they are not from the Six?  And, if they are not, what could be their genesis?  I know the UB authors tell us the red man coming from Asia encountered the Eskimos, who I thought were of the original red.  Now I’m puzzled, probably because I missed something.  Perhaps the Eskimos came from the east across N. America, perhaps when ice retreated.  They must have been blended with other races before reaching N. America.

Thank you.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

nelson – don’t use my Concordex much anymore but it was THE reference index for me for decades.  Well done and quite useful for topical discoveries.  Now I use the Foundation site’s index for key word searches…which can be a little frustrating without precise terms and spelling.  Love the Paramony too as a long time Bible student.

I found these about the Eskimo which I think are of the original, aboriginal Andonic blood line….also though with some admixture, not a pure descendent line.

(723.8) 64:6.9 After crossing over to America from China, the northern red man never again came in contact with other world influences (except the Eskimo) until he was later discovered by the white man.

(713.7) 63:4.1 Primitive man — the Andonites — had black eyes and a swarthy complexion, something of a cross between yellow and red. Melanin is a coloring substance which is found in the skins of all human beings. It is the original Andonic skin pigment. In general appearance and skin color these early Andonites more nearly resembled the present-day Eskimo than any other type of living human beings. They were the first creatures to use the skins of animals as a protection against cold; they had little more hair on their bodies than present-day humans.

(783.5) 70:1.2 War is an animalistic reaction to misunderstandings and irritations; peace attends upon the civilized solution of all such problems and difficulties. The Sangik races, together with the later deteriorated Adamites and Nodites, were all belligerent. The Andonites were early taught the golden rule, and, even today, their Eskimo descendants live very much by that code; custom is strong among them, and they are fairly free from violent antagonisms.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Don’t you think it is interesting that the Eskimos, who come closest to primitive man, the Andonites, are fairly free from violent antagonisms?  It seems that antagonism comes from racial origins. And who would suspect that the supposed higher breeding of the Adamites and Nodites would deteriorate into belligerence.  The general thinking is that the more primitive, the more bellicose. We are told that all animals, humans included are naturally bellicose, but it seems that doesn’t apply to the Eskimos.

70:1.7 Warfare persists because man is human, evolved from an animal, and all animals are bellicose.

Why would the “deteriorated” Adamites and Nodites become so extremely belligerent?

78:4.5 But as the Adamites united with the Nodite stocks, who were by this time a belligerent race, their Andite descendants became, for their day and age, the most skillful and sagacious militarists ever to live on Urantia.

And why would half the Sangik races be so enamored with war and destruction?

64:7.7 The yellow race has continued to occupy the central regions of eastern Asia. Of all the six coloredraces they have survived in greatest numbers. While the yellow men now and then engaged in racial war, they did not carry on such incessant and relentless wars of extermination as were waged by the red, green, and orange men. These three races virtually destroyed themselves before they were finally all but annihilated by their enemies of other races.

nelsong
    Participant

Brad found it

eskemos are descendent from the andonites

i would be a bit less bellicose if my enemies would just leave me alone

nelsong
    Participant

I found a comment on page 732 in the paper that discusses the panorama of evolution where it is stated that “The human race has no surviving ancestry between the frog and the Eskimo”

this appears to make it clear that these descendants of the Andonites predates the Sangics???

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

this appears to make it clear that these descendants of the Andonites predates the Sangics???

The Andonites are descendants of Andon and Fonta who appeared on this planet around 1,000,000 years ago.(62:7.7)  The Sangik races, who are also descendants of Andon and Fonta, did not appear until about 500,00 years ago. (64:5.1-2)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.