Life

Home Forums Science & History Life

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nelsong
    Participant

Do you think with all this probing around Mars, Jupiter and saturns moons etc that we will find life or even fossilized evidence of primitive life?

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I’m under the impression that the following quote is referring to the initiation of life itself with its resulting evolution to human status.  If that is true, once life is initiated, it must proceed regardless of what happens to the planet. I sincerely doubt the Life Carriers would bring life to a planet knowing it had a limited life-span.  If life had been initiated on any of those spheres you mentioned, it would presumably still be there barring the unlikely event that there was some sort of planetary emergency requiring evacuation. Therefore, if there is evidence of life, it would have to include evidence of human life, because I think they only evacuate human life.

51:2.3  While there is this dematerializing technique for preparing the Adams for transit from Jerusem to the evolutionary worlds, there is no equivalent method for taking them away from such worlds unless the entire planet is to be emptied, in which event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique is made for the entire salvable population. If some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors, and by seraphic transport these beings would be carried away to the new world prepared for their continuing existence. The evolution of a human race, once initiated on a world of space, must proceed quite independently of the physical survival of that planet, but during the evolutionary ages it is not otherwise intended that a Planetary Adam or Eve shall leave their chosen world.

nelsong
    Participant

Agree

and all the waiting for just the right conditions to implant life means to me the Life Carriers would likely not waste time and effort on a sphere that had no potential.

I think that presently, our scientific community is looking at comets as possible life carriers.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    nelsong wrote: I think that presently, our scientific community is looking at comets as possible life carriers.

Yeah, little do they know that Life Carriers are living persons.  Life springs from life.  Comets are dead things.  Although comets may carry elements that eventually become part of life, they can’t be the actual carriers of life.

36:6.2 Things material may enjoy an independent existence, but life springs only from life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.