Free Energy from Space

Home Forums Science & History Free Energy from Space

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi All,

The ‘Ark of the Covenant’ possessed a mysterious power that proved to be deadly. It was constructed of precise proportions and materials. It was the focus of electrostatic energy.

In order to extract energy from space, one must construct a “focus of space”. As a child I focused the Sun’s energy with my magnifying glass and made fire.

Paradise is the focus of space. The Unqualified Absolute pervades space. We are given the proportions of Paradise as 1/6th longer in North-South than East-West. And 1/10th as thick as East-West proportion. We are told that it is a homogeneous substance of infinite density, Absolutum.

It is time now to make fire once again with a new Ark. God wants us to discover His energy which is freely given.

Construct an object of these proportions with the densest, purest material available. Experimentation would involve choice of material, size of object, and ways to harness the energy that focuses on the object.

Some material choices would include iridium, omnium, nickel, iron and cobalt. Hexagonal vs cubic crystalline lattices and paramagnetic vs ferromagnetic properties.

Orientation may be a factor but consider this. Paradise is motionless and serves as ‘absolute direction’ in the Universe.

Any object of this configuration on the surface of the Earth would also be motionless. I can here the objections already. You would say, how can an abject on the Earth be motionless? The Earth is moving!

Remember that the Earth’s motions are absolute. The Earth rotates and respires, both absolute motions with respect to stillness. These absolute motions mean that anything on the surface of a sphere that is rotating and breathing is moving in infinite directions, simultaneously.

Moving in infinite directions simultaneously is the other side of the coin of absolute stillness. Motion and absolute stillness are two sides of the same coin.

I suspect that this energy from space will be mostly in the form of heat. That can easily be harnessed with current nuclear reactors reconfigured to replace fissionable material.

This is not an idea that can be patented or be made “profitable”. This is for the benefit of all mankind. It is Manna from Heaven. A gift of the Father that is freely given. It is revelation. No one can profit from this. All must profit equally. That is why I reveal it here so that no one can claim that it is their idea exclusively.

Regards, Manny

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.