Celestial Assembly of the Chemical Elements"

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Celestial Assembly of the Chemical Elements"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mark Kurtz
    Participant

“(1530.5) 137:4.13 But this was in no sense a miracle. No law of nature was modified, abrogated, or even transcended. Nothing happened but the abrogation of time in association with the celestial assembly of the chemical elements requisite for the elaboration of the wine. At Cana on this occasion the agents of the Creator made wine just as they do by the ordinary natural processes except that they did it independently of time and with the intervention of superhuman agencies in the matter of the space assembly of the necessary chemical ingredients.”

The making of wine from water at the Cana wedding was the first event human beings thought was a miracle.  I call your attention to the words for this post title, sliced from the paragraph, for they pause me to consider if the certain necessary orders of Sons present with Jesus at the wedding and apparently the personalities who collected together the chemical elements, are also everywhere present in all things that grow from the ground or are naturally provided for processes we use. Sure, these Sons accompanied Michael to Urantia, but apparently nothing is made that is not provided in some way by these Sons.  Human beings discover, but apparently these Sons and their forces they use are needed for everything we make.

Who do y’all make of this, maybe preposterous idea?

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I think that the circumstances at Cana were unique to the presence of a Creator Son on this planet.  The superhuman agents of the Creator that had a hand in making wine at Cana do not interfere with natural processes without the presence of a Creator Son.  It has to do with his creator prerogatives.  I believe the so-called miracles that occurred during Jesus’ bestowal can only occur in the presence of a Creator Son.  We won’t see anything like that again until he returns.  Somewhere there’s a quote for that, but I can’t seem to find it right now.  Will look though.

I don’t think that “Sons” are necessary for everything we make, but I confess that I don’t know for sure what you mean by that statement.

nelsong
    Participant

Makes me think about how theLife Carriers needed to be transformed in order to be able to work with the electrochemicals necessary in the life implantation process

any similarities at all? Certainly no creator son involvement but they could not work with matter in their un modified state.

Mark Kurtz
    Participant

Here is a key point for the author’s point in the cited paragraph:  “At Cana on this occasion the agents of the Creator made wine just as they do by the ordinary natural processes…..”

Apparently the agents of the Creator Son are everywhere present doing the “ordinary processes”.  They gathered the elements and functioned as they do everywhere else.  If so, what a great gift!

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Apparently the agents of the Creator Son are everywhere present doing the “ordinary processes”.  They gathered the elements and functioned as they do everywhere else.  If so, what a great gift!

I can certainly understand what you’re saying, but I don’t interpret the quote that way myself.  If the agents of the Creator Son are necessary for all fermentation, then they are currently present and busy working at every winery, distillery, garbage dump, graveyard, sewage plant, cesspool and sauerkraut factory.  They would have to be hovering around my compost pile in the backyard right now, and maybe even inside my fridge.  I don’t think it works that way.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

nelsong wrote: Makes me think about how theLife Carriers needed to be transformed in order to be able to work with the electrochemicals necessary in the life implantation process any similarities at all? Certainly no creator son involvement but they could not work with matter in their un modified state.

Nelson, are you referring to this quote:

65:1.6 When the Life Carriers make ready to engage in life implantation, and after they have selected the sites for such an undertaking, they summon the archangel commission of Life Carrier transmutation. This group consists of ten orders of diverse personalities, including the physical controllers and their associates, and is presided over by the chief of archangels, who acts in this capacity by the mandate of Gabriel and with the permission of the Ancients of Days. When these beings are properly encircuited, they can effect such modifications in the Life Carriers as will enable them immediately to function on the physical levels of electrochemistry.

nelsong
    Participant

Yes

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I think it might be similar Nelson, in that something special had to be done in order to overstep the occurrences of the natural world.  Not that life implantation wasn’t natural, but something had to be added to the electro-chemical substrate.  The agents of the Creator Son had to both add and remove something to the substrate. They had to add the ingredients for fermentation, which were not in the water vats, and they had to remove time from the process. That’s how I’m seeing it.

nelsong
    Participant

Not to distract from original topic but adding fermentation products which would basically be nutrients and bacteria is one thing. while alerting time (related only to the process) is possibly more than the modified Life Carriers were capable of?

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I think the Life Carriers had to be modified only in order to interact with the material world.  They are not material beings.  I also don’t think Life Carriers were meant to do anything with time.  That is not their business.  They are supposed to allow evolution to progress naturally, which means staying out of the time-business.  In fact, isn’t that what got Adam and Eve in hot water, messing with time?

nelsong
    Participant

Good point

Mark Kurtz
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your comments!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.