Caligastia on Truthbook Forum

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Caligastia on Truthbook Forum

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    emanny3003
    Blocked

Evocative or Provocative?

What is to be done with something like this happening here if you were the administrator?

Many of you here are posting on both forums. Should this person be responded to or ignored?

I cannot respond even if I wanted to because of a suspension of 30 days.

The charges being “going postal” and “unacceptable personal comments” that were “objectionable”.

Translation: A “massacre”, not using AK-47 automatic weapons, but using “contrary personal opinions” and being “objective”.

There was no mercy warning but a summary judgement and immediate sentencing
    and execution of sentence.

I guess I got off light considering the “massacre” charge.

I wonder if Administration is going to be merciful with Caligastia on TB. How would you administrators on this forum deal with a person posting as “Caligastia”?

Regards, Manny (aka Louis, loucol on TB)

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Well . . . I’m not an administrator, but I can surely say that there are some things in this world not worth getting your knickers in a knot over.  Devil disciples and trigger happy people in power are two of them.  Don’t let your psyche get unbalanced over it.  I’m speaking from experience here, lots of experience.  Stay calm and carry on; maintain your nobility.  Your personality and your Thought Adjuster come straight from Paradise, so all is well, especially in the long view.   That’s my advise for what it’s worth.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

I wonder if Administration is going to be merciful with Caligastia on TB. How would you administrators on this forum deal with a person posting as “Caligastia”?

Who knows? It’s a speculative question.  I’m not on TB and don’t have time to go there, so I know nothing of the conversations going on over there.

I would think people who are interested in truth-talk would not be attracted to trash-talk.  Aren’t Urantia book forums rather specialized in terms of being focused on studying the book?  Not sure.  I like this forum because it is focused on the in-depth study of the book.  God knows, there is a lot to discover!

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

if you don’t mind me asking, what is the title of the thread, emanny?

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Caligastia on Truthbook Forum.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Yes Bonita,that is good advise. Thank you. I needed a break anyways. Let them deal with the issue of the Caligastia posts if they can. Damned it they do and damned it they don’t. Lets see what hypocrisy emerges from dealing with that problem.

Regards, Manny

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Looks like they removed it, emanny. I cannot seem to find the thread.

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Sorry BB, I misunderstood.

The thread on TB is “Is the Earth Passing through a disruptive energy Region?”Page #3. In ‘The Skeptics Corner’ section.

Regards, Manny

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Sorry BB, I misunderstood. The thread on TB is “Is the Earth Passing through a disruptive energy Region?”Page #3. In ‘The Skeptics Corner’ section. Regards, Manny

Thanks.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

All I can say is “wow!” as I read the exchanges. It appears an intellectual slug fest is going on among the discussants and I was not invited! Lol. Seriously, I think they should have given you warning before suspension.

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Slugfest BB? But I have not sustained any injuries, not one scratch. Lol. Jump into the discussion. The more the merrier. If you are registered at TB would you do me a little favor BB? Patmactb (Patrick) has sent me a personal message (PM) and I cannot log in due to my suspension. I do not want to appear rude and would like him to know that I am not ignoring him. He may not realize that I cannot respond. Can you let him know this through PM? Thank you in advance.

Regards, Manny

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Slugfest BB? But I have not sustained any injuries, not one scratch. Lol. Jump into the discussion. The more the merrier. If you are registered at TB would you do me a little favor BB? Patmactb (Patrick) has sent me a personal message (PM) and I cannot log in due to my suspension. I do not want to appear rude and would like him to know that I am not ignoring him. He may not realize that I cannot respond. Can you let him know this through PM? Thank you in advance. Regards, Manny

I think I will jump into the fray! ;-) Honestly, IMO, participant “Caligastia” has some  thought provoking concepts.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

… would you do me a little favor BB? Patmactb (Patrick) has sent me a personal message (PM) and I cannot log in due to my suspension. I do not want to appear rude and would like him to know that I am not ignoring him. He may not realize that I cannot respond. Can you let him know this through PM? Thank you in advance. Regards, Manny

I will let him know.

BB

emanny3003
    Blocked

Thanks a million, BB

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.