Afterlife

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Which begs a question: on this decimal Urantia, the sentimental shrine of all Nebadon (1319.1, 119:8.8), can peaceful flocks of soul-dwellers replace the need for the usual super-human material administration?

NO NO NO NO

Thinking long-term here…

Like hundreds and hundreds of thousands of years maybe?

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

. . . can peaceful flocks of soul-dwellers replace the need for the usual super-human material administration?

Interesting question, Nigel.  Made me think.  So I started a bit of research, not exhaustive.  I looked up “light and life”for clues.  But my instinct is that there will be many, many duties to do beyond what we might now imagine, thus requiring a whole host of other beings, besides the “peaceful flocks of soul-dwellers”, aka glorified beings in some kind of hierarchical administration.

RE: Life Carriers:

36:1:4  When an evolutionary planet is finally settled in light and life, the Life Carriers are organized into the higher deliberative bodies of advisory capacity to assist in the further administration and development of the world and its glorified beings. In the later and settled ages of an evolving universe these Life Carriers are intrusted with many new duties.
    RE: Planetary Prince and the temple of light:
    40:3:1  Although deprived of the immediate benefits of the planetary bestowals of the descending Sons of God, though the Paradise ascent is long deferred, nevertheless, soon after an evolutionary planet has attained the intermediate epochs of light and life (if not before), both groups of midway creatures are released from planetary duty. Sometimes the majority of them are translated, along with their human cousins, on the day of the descent of the temple of light and the elevation of the Planetary Prince to the dignity of Planetary Sovereign. Upon being relieved of planetary service, both orders are registered in the local universe as ascending Sons of God and immediately begin the long Paradise ascent by the very routes ordained for the progression of the mortal races of the material worlds. The primary group are destined to various finaliter corps, but the secondary or Adamic midwayers are all routed for enrollment in the Mortal Corps of Finality.
    RE: Celestial artisans:
    44:0:1  AMONG the courtesy colonies of the various divisional and universe headquarters worlds may be found the unique order of composite personalities denominated the celestial artisans. These beings are the master artists and artisans of the morontia and lower spirit realms. They are the spirits and semispirits who are engaged in morontia embellishment and in spiritual beautification. Such artisans are distributed throughout the grand universe — on the headquarters worlds of the superuniverses, the local universes, the constellations, and systems, as well as on all spheres settled in light and life; but their chief realm of activity is in the constellations and especially on the seven hundred seventy worlds surrounding each headquarters sphere.

Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Hi Bonita and Mara,

By “long-term”, I actually had in mind the relatively brief span of service of the 5th epochal revelation.  Point being: think what it might mean to the Supreme if adjuster’ed 1st circlers could help to normalize the world without the need for power and glory and celestial light shows…

just thinking out loud  :-)

Nigel

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Nigel Nunn wrote: . . . think what it might mean to the Supreme if adjuster’ed 1st circlers could help to normalize the world without the need for power and glory and celestial light shows…

What do you mean by “normalize the world”?

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Bonita wrote:

How cool is that?We who have souls are already capable of living the morontia life, the heavenly life! All we have to do is identify it and own it; then, it’s like peace on earth. Sweet! The Spirit of Truth brings assurance and peace to the soul.” And for those keen to join the fun, notice how such soul-dwellers might help to restore the missing “Jerusem-perspective” the Prince’s staff (and Adam) were commissioned to plant as revelatory core for evolutionary paradigms. When you think about it, what’s so different between (A) a native of Urantia who has consecrated their short stay to gentle collaboration with the Most Highs working at this end of Michael’s “Way” — and who has digested the “Jerusem-perspective” via the 5th Epochal Revelation, and (B) some adventurous Jerusem volunteer who happens to have had the experience of waking up in the remedial mansion world nurseries? Which begs a question: on this decimal Urantia, the sentimental shrine of all Nebadon (1319.1, 119:8.8), can peaceful flocks of soul-dwellers replace the need for the usual super-human material administration? Is this part of the agondonter opportunity? Is this why adjusters flock, so that they can become one with peculiar humans — baby souls whose every fibre is laid down by raw choice, not by the intellectual compulsion imposed by growing up on a world where a non-native admin has been smoothing the way for 500,000 years? Thinking long-term here… Nigel

Thanks for this and the clarification Nigel!!  I would agree that with a failed Prince and planetary headquarters and the later loss of the Garden and our Material Son and Daughter, that the Most Highs are uniquely challenged to move our world through the Mortal Epochs in new, creative ways.  The gift of Michael’s bestowal and Spirit have catapulted our world into an accelerating experience of planetary evolution.  I have long pondered how might a celestial/Son now arrive without revolutionary disruption of the evolutionary process and have also speculated that we might yet have much progress to realize only by the human power to embrace love and service and employ the 4th Revelation of God’s love and the family of all creation.  This is your point if I understand it correctly.

The Master teaches, in both Bible and UB, that the kingdom is neither hither nor thither nor to come, but is here now for all who may to join; and further that truly embracing God and love and family with all our might and will naturally changes two things – our own perspective of reality and the evolutionary reality that we live within.  We change our view of the world and the world itself with love and without divine interventions, apocalypse, fear, waiting, or long suffering – the change is immediate.

The Dali Lama teaches that the world approaches, one soul at a time, a moment of critical mass – that when enough people love enough, the world will be transformed by the inherent power of love itself.

We will eventually be blessed by on-planet celestial leadership that is visible I think at some point….but I recognize how powerful are the rulers of this world to lead us through the epochs of transformation by love and the Spirits fully engaged in mind/soul ministry that have seen profound results in but a short 100 generations.  What might another 100 generations bring to planetary evolutionary progress?  This world spawns billions of agondontors, a very rare breed in the family of creation, a vital ingredient of everlasting faith, perseverance, experience, and insight that only such faith children can bring to bear in eternity to come.  The experiential Deity, the Supreme must delight that such a world as this still seeks and finds God and learns to love and serve one another.

Those who walk this planet are now charged with evolutionary progress through faith and by love.  Let us be about the Father’s business of simply being in love and living the adventures at hand without undue anxiety about how it will all work out!!  It will be okay…indeed it will be marvelous and extraordinary as well as thrilling in its uncertainties!  Only the destination is certain, the journey remains adventurous…..oh, and totally safe for all who forge ahead!  No need to wait for anything – live in the kingdom right now and realize the blessings which come thereby.

Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Bonita asked:

“What do you mean by “normalize the world”?”

Much as Bradly said — help nudge populations toward first base, where everyone comprehends the Fatherhood of our Father, and experiences a family affection for all. Once the business of Urantia becomes a family affair, we can get on with the Father’s business.

Regarding making up for the lost material staff and missing Adamic orchestration, imagine the effect of a million-or-so souls like the pre-baptismal Jesus, quietly at work for a hundred years. Is this not the sort of thing to excite the Supreme?

Nigel

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Nigel Nunn wrote:   . . . imagine the effect of a million-or-so souls like the pre-baptismal Jesus, quietly at work for a hundred years.

Well, I imagine that there are always a somewhere around that number first circlers quietly working on the planet.  If there are 7.4 billion people on the planet 1 million is just a tiny fraction.  We’re told that there are many first circlers around.  But what makes you think that only first circlers make a difference?  I think seventh circlers are just as capable, don’t you?  Not sure where you’re going with this exactly.

110:7.1  The achievement of the seven cosmic circles does not equal Adjuster fusion. There are many mortals living on Urantia who have attained their circles; but fusion depends on yet other greater and more sublime spiritual achievements, upon the attainment of a final and complete attunement of the mortal will with the will of God as it is resident in the Thought Adjuster.

Personally, I think the world doesn’t need normalizing.  I think the world is just fine, perfectly normal in every way.  Maybe you mean human civilization?  Not all humans are normal, that’s for sure!  Therefore, since civilization is a human invention, it makes sense that not all civilizations are normal.  Of course, if we would all strive to attune to our Adjusters, civilization would benefit enormously.  They do tell us that if the Adjusters were to leave, civilization would return to primitive times.  Adjusters are the potential of “normalizing” (whatever that means) civilization.

109:4.4 The indwelling Adjusters have in no small measure co-operated with other spiritual influences in transforming and humanizing the descendants of the primitive men of olden ages. If the Adjusters indwelling the minds of the inhabitants of Urantia were to be withdrawn, the world would slowly return to many of the scenes and practices of the men of primitive times; the divine Monitors are one of the real potentials of advancing civilization.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.