'A Feast of Uncertainty'

Home Forums Inspiration 'A Feast of Uncertainty'

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    knowhowe
    knowhowe
    Participant

Before all the postings disapppeared from these forums, there was an interesting discussion about films (movies to you Americans) with Urantia Book connections. A number were recommended by readers and I personally found one of them to be absolutely wonderful: ‘A Feast of Uncertainty’ by Richard Jernigan..

“Modern day Israel and the Palestinian Territories are the backdrop for this unique retelling of the life of Jesus. Basing his story on the Urantia Book’s Life and Teachings of Jesus, film-maker Richard Jernigan tells the story of Jesus in the present-day locations where this remarkable life was lived. The perspective is fresh and universal, and gives the viewer a personal experience with Jesus’ life and the land where he lived it.”

I found it online for free viewing here- enjoy!

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3712919321/

'Chester: a Virtual Stroll Around the Walls'
    www.chesterwalls.info

Mark Kurtz
    Participant

Hello Knowhowe,

I did as you suggested and watch the entire movie this morning.  It is a good piece in that anyone who cannot tour the region would now be able to get a more clarifying understanding of the region of Jesus’ life.  Sure, the area is changed, but the distances and geographic relationships are clarified.  I would recommend the movie to others.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

In peace we share,

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.