TRUTH, BEAUTY & GOODNESS CALENDAR

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions TRUTH, BEAUTY & GOODNESS CALENDAR

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 632 total)
  • Author
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

November 12

“…Dedicate your life to the great work of showing how the critical material mind of man can triumph over the inertia of intellectual doubting when faced by the demonstration of the manifestation of living truth as it operates in the experience of spirit-born men and women who yield the fruits of the spirit in their lives, and who love one another, even as I have loved you….” (1961:5) 181:2.26

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In
    The URANTIA BOOK

Complementary Quote:

“…You will serve mankind with a new and amazing devotion, even as I have served you. And when men see you so love them, and when they behold how fervently you serve them, they will perceive that you have become faith-fellows of the kingdom of heaven, and they will follow after the Spirit of Truth which they see in your lives, to the finding of eternal salvation….” (2044:3) 191:6.2

84 Uses of Truth, Beauty & Goodness In 16 Languages

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 13

…Sin creates a dead level of evil inertia, but righteousness nourishes the creative spirit of individual experience in the living realities of eternal truth and in the progressive communion of the divine spirits of the Father and the Son…. (1965:2) 182:1.8

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:
    …Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth, and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the Infinite…. (556:12) 48:7.12

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 14

“…For this purpose was I born into this world, even that I should show my Father to all men and bear witness to the truth of God.  And even now do I declare to you that every one who loves the truth hears my voice.” Then said Pilate, half in ridicule and half in sincerity, “Truth, what is truth–who knows?” (1991:4) 185:3.4
    Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:
    “…God is truth. And it is the desire of God that his creatures should understand him–come fully to know the truth. Truth is eternal; it sustains the universe….” (1449:1) 131:4.6

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 15
    …Although individual facts may be materially true, it does not follow that the association of a group of facts must necessarily lead to truthful spiritual conclusions…. (2023:5) 189:2.6
    Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:
    …The facts of evolution must not be arrayed against the truth of the reality of the certainty of the spiritual experience of the religious living of the God-knowing mortal…. (1125:4) 102:6.9

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 16

“…When you have faith, when power from on high, the Spirit of Truth, has come upon you, you will not hide your light here behind closed doors; you will make known the love and the mercy of God to all mankind….” (2043:1) 191:5.3 

Truth, Beauty, Goodness In The URANTIA BOOK

Complementary Quote:

…the Spirit of Truth came to help the believer to witness to the realities of Jesus’ teachings and his life as he lived it in the flesh, and as he now again lives it anew and afresh in the individual believer…. (2061:4) 194:2.6

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

November 17

“…Your mission to the world is founded on the fact that I lived a God-revealing life among you; on the truth that you and all other men are the sons of God….” (2043:1) 191:5.3

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In
    The URANTIA BOOK

Complementary Quote:

“…If you gentiles will hear me, you shall receive the words of life and shall enter forthwith into the joyous liberty of the truth of sonship with God….” (1903:4) 174:5.7

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 18

“…The Jews have extolled goodness; the Greeks have exalted beauty; the Hindus preach devotion; the far-away ascetics teach reverence; the Romans demand loyalty; but I require of my disciples life, even a life of loving service for your brothers in the flesh….” (2043:1) 191:5.3

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:

…But true religion is a living love, a life of service. The religionist’s detachment from much that is purely temporal and trivial never leads to social isolation, and it should not destroy the sense of humor…. (1100:7) 100:6.5

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 19

“…This gospel of the kingdom belongs to both Jew and gentile, to rich and poor, to free and bond, to male and female, even to the little children. And you are all to proclaim this gospel of love and truth by the lives which you live in the flesh….” (2044:3) 191:6.2

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:
    “…Verily, verily, I say to you who believe the gospel that, if a man will keep this word of truth alive in his heart, he shall never taste death….” (1797:2) 162:7.5

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 20

“…I admonish you ever to remember that your mission among men is to proclaim the gospel of the kingdom–the reality of the fatherhood of God and the truth of the sonship of man….” (2052:4) 193:0.4

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:

“…Preach the gospel of the kingdom and proclaim the saving truth that man is a son of God….” (1681:9) 150:4.2

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 21

“…You are to go forth preaching the love of God and the service of man. That which the world needs most to know is: Men are the sons of God, and through faith they can actually realize, and daily experience, this ennobling truth….” (2052:4) 193:0.4

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:

…Always the burden of his message was: the fact of the heavenly Father’s love and the truth of his mercy, coupled with the good news that man is a faith-son of this same God of love…. (1460:6) 132:4.2

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 22

“…Freely you have received, freely give. Only tarry here in Jerusalem while I go to the Father, and until I send you the Spirit of Truth. He shall lead you into the enlarged truth, and I will go with you into all the world….” (2053:1) 193:0.5

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:

…Jesus was the truth made manifest in the flesh, and he promised to send his Spirit of Truth into the hearts of all his children after his return to the Father in heaven…. (1593:7) 141:7.6

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 23

“…You rejoice to know that the Son of Man has risen from the dead because you thereby know that you and your brethren shall also survive mortal death. But such survival is dependent on your having been previously born of the spirit of truth-seeking and God-finding….” (2054:3) 193:2.2

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:

…Every day a true believer lives, he finds it easier to do the right thing…. (1740:8) 156:5.13 

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 24

“…You may enter the kingdom as a child, but the Father requires that you grow up, by grace, to the full stature of spiritual adulthood. And when you go abroad to tell all nations the good news of this gospel, I will go before you, and my Spirit of Truth shall abide in your hearts….” (2054:3) 193:2.2

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In

Complementary Quote:

…Do not make the mistake of expecting to become strongly intellectually conscious of the outpoured Spirit of Truth. The spirit never creates a consciousness of himself, only a consciousness of Michael, the Son…. (2061:2) 194:2.4

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    November 25

…The first mission of this spirit is, of course, to foster and personalize truth, for it is the comprehension of truth that constitutes the highest form of human liberty…. (2060:7) 194:2.2

Truth, Beauty, Goodness
    In
    The URANTIA BOOK

Complementary Quote:

…Only true and genuine liberty is compatible with the reign of love and the ministry of mercy…. (614:3) 54:1.8

Richard E Warren

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 632 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.