Where have the heading styles and ability to apply colour gone?

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Where have the heading styles and ability to apply colour gone?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vern
    Vern
    Participant

Hi Admin,

I went to add my regular Quote of the day and discovered the tools no longer allow me to set the heading style (H2) for the quote nor is there the possibility to change colour of the text.

What’s happened?

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Keymaster

Hi Vern,

I’m not sure what your problem is but I was able to edit it and update the formatting. You had these kinds of problems before and we determined it may have been due to some kind of incompatibility with your browser. Are you still using Safari? How about trying it with Firefox and see if it still happens?

Kathleen

From Sydney, Australia

Vern
    Vern
    Participant

Kathleen wrote: How about trying it with Firefox and see if it still happens?

Yes.

I  only have a basic set of tools to use, fewer than previously. Same here when using Firefox browser. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vern
    Vern
    Participant

Kathleen wrote: You had these kinds of problems before and we determined it may have been due to some kind of incompatibility with your browser.

Functionally the Forum has always been inferior from what it was. I can’t even do basic stuff like bold and italic. When I do that in Safari these attributes show up in the formatting box but disappear once I hit the “Submit” button.

OK I’ll try to do that here while I’m using Firefox.

This should be all bold.

This should be all italic.

This should be a quote with one word bold and one word italic.

Wow, wonder of all wonders, it worked in Firefox.

Now see if you can restore the heading styles and ability to apply colour for me and I might be smiling again? :-)

Vern
    Vern
    Participant
    Vern wrote: …restore the heading styles and ability to apply colour…
    Yay, problem solved!
    I found the toggle button and discovered its function.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Keymaster

Hi Vern,

Great! I hadn’t seen all your follow up comments until just now and see you’ve worked through it all. I didn’t realise until now that your problem was due to having only one line on the toggle bar. That is a bit annoying when the second row disappears for some reason. I don’t know why it does that. But once you know how to make it appear again then you’re set for next time it happens. Also good to hear the rest of it works for you with Firefox. Cheers.

Kathleen

From Sydney, Australia

George Park
    Participant

Hi,

Nigel wrote,

Personally, I think the next step is to consider what such a “superuniverse space level” would look like…

This seems like a good next step. I have found eight papers published between 1966 and 2014 attempting to identify what Orvonton is. They each present carefully-considered but different reasons for why Orvonton is as small as the Milky Way galaxy and as large as the Virgo Supercluster, which contains 1,000 Milky Ways. One way to advance beyond these interpretational differences is to test how these various ideas about Orvonton fit into the superuniverse space level, the next higher level of universe structure.

Revelation presents a fairly clear and stable concept of the internal structure of the grand universe. Orvonton’s parts are in gravitational rotation about Uversa at its center. At the same time Uversa revolves about Paradise in the superuniverse space level. Orvonton is one of seven similar superuniverses, and all of their centers follow the same orbital path around Paradise.

Each superuniverse is simply a geographic space clustering of approximately one seventh of the organized and partially inhabited post-Havona creation, and each is about equal in the number of local universes embraced and in the space encompassed. (12:1.12)

The volume of space and the number of galaxies in each superuniverse are one-seventh of the totals in the grand universe. So the superuniverse space level is evenly divided into seven pie-shaped space sectors, where each sector spans a little more than 51 degrees as measured from Paradise (360/7). Everything in Orvonton is contained within the boundaries of its sector. This plus the detailed descriptions in Paper 15, section 1, give us a fairly good idea of how Orvonton fits into the superuniverse space level.

Revealed Model

Since Orvonton’s galaxies are rotating around Uversa, Uversa must be at the center of a sector that spans one-seventh of the grand universe. Simple trigonometry then places the center of the grand universe, the location of Paradise, at a distance equal to 2.3 times the radius of Orvonton. The far border between superuniverses 3 & 4 is at a distance of 5.6 times the radius of Orvonton. These revealed ratios allow us to test different ideas about what Orvonton is. For instance, if Orvonton is the Local Group, which has a radius of about 4 Mly (million light-years), then Paradise should be 9.2 Mly distant, and the other superuniverses should all be within about 22.4 Mly.

A search of the scientific literature yields no structures consistent with this description of the superuniverse space level. However, it is relatively simple to query NASA’s Extragalactic Database for everything within 36 Mly to see what is out there. This database is the authoritative worldwide master list of objects beyond the borders of the Milky Way. Doing so reveals an enormous belt of galaxies in the sky – what we might logically call the Superuniverse Wall.

Superuniverse Wall

A 2008 composite photograph of the stars in the plane of the Milky Way runs horizontally through the middle of this (equirectangular) whole-sky plot. As of 2010, there were 8,450 galaxies (nebulae) within 36 Mly. More than half of these are densely concentrated in an elongated belt arcing across the sky. This belt is bisected by a red line, which follows the path of a great circle across the sky. This great circle defines a flat plane – the gravitational plane of the grand universe – which is tilted to the galactic plane at an angle of 61 degrees. It appears curved because it is mapped using the spherical coordinate system of galactic longitude and latitude, which is based upon the plane of the Milky Way. (see post #15233 for details) A spherical coordinate system based upon the gravitational plane of the grand universe would show the Superuniverse Wall as a long straight belt of galaxies.

(continued in 2nd post due to space limitations)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.