What is life?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions What is life?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    emanny3003
    Blocked

Thank you for that quote Mara. But you already know this. What is left to do is to “personally participate”.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Mark Kurtz wrote:  Life is energy and on inhabited worlds, is passed through the Life Carriers upon a special arrangement through the Universe Mother from the Infinite Spirit on Paradise. What human being can fully understand that arrangement!
    The vital spark from the Universe Mother Spirit, aka the Creative Daughter, of the Infinite Spirit. . .
    36:3:4   The vital spark — the mystery of life — is bestowed through the Life Carriers, not by them. They do indeed supervise such transactions, they formulate the life plasm itself, but it is the Universe Mother Spirit who supplies the essential factor of the living plasm. From the Creative Daughter of the Infinite Spirit comes that energy spark which enlivens the body and presages the mind.
    36:6:3   Life Carriers can organize the material forms, or physical patterns, of living beings, but the Spirit provides the initial spark of life and bestows the endowment of mind. Even the living forms of experimental life which the Life Carriers organize on their Salvington worlds are always devoid of reproductive powers. When the life formulas and the vital patterns are correctly assembled and properly organized, the presence of a Life Carrier is sufficient to initiate life, but all such living organisms are lacking in two essential attributes — mind endowment and reproductive powers. Animal mind and human mind are gifts of the local universe Mother Spirit, functioning through the seven adjutant mind-spirits, while creature ability to reproduce is the specific and personal impartation of the Universe Spirit to the ancestral life plasm inaugurated by the Life Carriers.
    emanny3003
    Blocked

36:6:3   Life Carriers can organize the material forms, or physical patterns, of living beings, but the Spirit provides the initial spark of life and bestows the endowment of mind.

DNA is the pattern life plasm that the Life carriers experiment with.

DNA is a ‘spiral’ pattern which is the pattern of the universe in all of its motion. The spiral represents motion in infinite directions simultaneously and is the only perfect pattern that can reveal an infinity of diversity. This means that a life Carrier’s work is never done, theoretically, as infinite manifestation of the material creation are possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

36:6:3 Life Carriers can organize the material forms, or physical patterns, of living beings, but the Spirit provides the initial spark of life and bestows the endowment of mind. Even the living forms of experimental life which the Life Carriers organize on their Salvington worlds are always devoid of reproductive powers. When the life formulas and the vital patterns are correctly assembled and properly organized, the presence of a Life Carrier is sufficient to initiate life, but all such living organisms are lacking in two essential attributes — mind endowment and reproductive powers. Animal mind and human mind are gifts of the local universe Mother Spirit, functioning through the seven adjutant mind-spirits, while creature ability to reproduce is the specific and personal impartation of the Universe Spirit to the ancestral life plasm inaugurated by the Life Carriers.

Mara, the key phrase which is in the quote you presented above is “ancestral life plasm”, which loosely, is defined as “primordial germ cell”, which is associated in a manor of speaking, with genes but more so with chromosomes, when related to humans, and other types of life.

(731.5) 65:2.1 The story of man’s ascent from seaweed to the lordship of earthly creation is indeed a romance of biologic struggle and mind survival. Man’s primordial ancestors were literally the slime and ooze of the ocean bed in the sluggish and warm-water bays and lagoons of the vast shore lines of the ancient inland seas, those very waters in which the Life Carriers established the three independent life implantations on Urantia.

(The “three independent life implantations” may also refer to “germ cell layer concept”, as “Endoderm“, “Mesoderm” and “Ectoderm“, germ layers)

From the following: Germ layer

Gastrulation of a diploblast: The formation of germ layers from a (1) blastula to a (2) gastrula. 
    Some of the ectoderm cells (orange) move inward forming the endoderm (red).

I have over several years, on these forums, attempted to instigate that readers look at “germ plasm” (found 11 times in the UB), which is defined to some degree as “protoplasm” (found 9 times in the UB), and its properties as mentioned as “protoplasmic” (found 5 times in the UB), which can be associated to cell memory, and noted as “protoplasmic memory” (found 2 time in the UB).

I am working up a presentation which I will place in the science area of this forum and will show how the Primary and secondary Midwayers, as presented in their creation area of the UB, are associated to fundamental components which create the X and Y Chromosomes.  Since Chromosomes are the basic building blocks used to create life, the germ plasm is crucial in the creation of these Chromosomes, where the various X chromosome has been linked to over 600 known disease’s, where in contrast the Y chromosome has been associated to three, and some slight variations.  This is one of the major underlying subjects, presented in the Urantia Book, but has been multi-layered in many subjects, because it is the basic principles of life in the universe.

DNA is the pattern life plasm that the Life carriers experiment with.

DNA is a ‘spiral’ pattern which is the pattern of the universe in all of its motion. The spiral represents motion in infinite directions simultaneously and is the only perfect pattern that can reveal an infinity of diversity. This means that a life Carrier’s work is never done, theoretically, as infinite manifestation of the material creation are possible.

Manny, you are partially correct, but if you would take the time to actually read some of my previous posts and Emails, you will find that all the secrets of the universe, are locked you in the components and functioning of the human body.  If you examine and find out exactly how the a human is created and functions, you will also find ways to create unlimited power, and understand how matter is created.  The science of the human body and mind, is the key to the universe.  One can look into space all you want, and never find the answers to your questions about life, because they are within you.  Our Father is funny, when it comes to presenting knowledge for the progress of mankind, in that He will not let you go fare from home, before you have understood and fixed those problems which plague our brethren.  He also has given us all we need to solve those problems once we get our heads unstuck from our behinds.  Have you ever wondered why you were lead down the path of your life’s carrier and are still unsatisfied with what you are doing?

emanny3003
    Blocked

Manny, you are partially correct, but if you would take the time to actually read some of my previous posts and Emails, you will find that all the secrets of the universe, are locked you in the components and functioning of the human body.

I will tell you that I know this, Midi,

As an undergraduate I studied biomedical engineering and was introduced to Jakob Bernoulli. We had to lean his equations in hydraulics for bio-fuid mechanics. There I found the “Spira Mirabilis”, the logarithmic spiral.

I discovered that the human heart is a torus and that blood flows through it in a spiral fashion. The brain is a spiral. The cochlea of the ear is a spiral. Other easily identifiable spirals are the DNA molecule, the auricular of the ear, the iris, and many more. The “golden ratio”, which governs the Phi spiral, is evident in the branching pattern of the arteries and nerves and in the ratio of the lengths of bones segments in the hand and elsewhere.

The Phi spiral (logarithmic spiral) is governed by three transcendental numbers, PI, Phi and e (Euler’s number).

When I read in TUB that space motion is the exact some spiral motion, it all clicked for me. I saw it all in its whole immediately. I was waiting for this all of my life.

I began to unravel the metaphysical confusion mentioned in TUB. I began with the errors of Euclid. This affected Descartes, Newton and Einstein to a fatal degree.

I demonstrated that the universe is logarithmically patterned and that logarithms are not subject to the math we have developed.

I demonstrated how the calculus is a fraud because the logarithms were incorporated into the calculus solutions falsely.

This has disastrous consequences for anything that has calculus as a foundation, including Einstein’s tensor calculus and Minkowsky’s non-Euclidean geometry.

This destroys the math of physics, QED, and explains why we cannot connect the macrocosmos with the microcosmos.

From TUB I learned that “gravity is the sole control of matter”. This means that there is only one field of force controlling matter. Truly revelatory and with great consequence.

TUB told me that “gravity acts preferentially in the plane perpendicular to mass”. Motion is thus orthogonal. Tine is orthogonal to space. This led me to formulate a new concept of gravity that did indeed explain elliptical orbits with a field that is logarithmic, the “circles of Apollonius”.

Some students at UCLA built a replica of “The Ark of the Covenant” and had to dismantle it because it was generating energies that were unstable.

Why do you think that TUB gives precise proportional dimensions of Paradise? TUB tell us that Paradise is the focus of space. That space contains forces and energies and is not empty.

Paradise is a substance of infinite density, Absolutum. Paradise is the focus of all the power in the Universe of space-time.

Make a substance that can reach “critical mass”, a substance whose density becomes near infinite in collapsing matter, and you have unbelievable power. The problem is no be able to harness that power for good instead of evil.

Shape it in the dimensions of Paradise and you have your “good” power, and abundant free energy from space.

Many of you may have “focus” the power of the Sun with a magnifying glass. Perhaps murdered an ant or two with that power. This making of a “focus of space” is no different.

If instead of RODS of ‘fissionable material’ we could produce PARADISE SHAPED fissionable material we have our answer! Boundless energy for good!

Perhaps it is the time for this because it is God’s Will that I tell you now. It has been told to me and I share it with you.

Have you ever wondered why you were lead down the path of your life’s carrier and are still unsatisfied with what you are doing?

No Midi, I am replete in doing God’s Will.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Remember that Paradise is the source of all energy but also the controller of it. Imagine a power station with Paradise shaped fissionable material generating controllable and safe power! Has the time come? Perhaps so because I have been instructed to say these things.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Remember that Paradise is the source of all energy but also the controller of it. Imagine a power station with Paradise shaped fissionable material generating controllable and safe power! Has the time come? Perhaps so because I have been instructed to say these things.

You see Manny, you have not read the UB with its basic principle applied, where “Paradise is” NOT.  Therefore, it is a radical sign, or expression to be assessed as in “radical isotopes”.  On a “decimal planet” would you use “Pi”, or the square root of 10.  By the way, can you compute the square root of 10?  Then compute the same for 3 and 7, which totals 10.

You attempt to refute the assumed known laws, which have been established, and assume that the UB is indicating that they are in error, but you fail to understand that the UB is also a “radical revelation”, and must be read with the eye of the spirit, not the eye’s of the mind.  Why do you suppose that the UB has indicated that so few individuals avoid “deep thinking”, because that which can not be seen, is found in darkness.

You state that “paradise is”, but as explained in the UB, to understand “paradise” one must apply it to an “inverse” principle.  So if you actually think that your method of thinking is valid in order to understand what has been applied in the UB, you are mistaken, and you will continue to spiral outward, instead of inward and upward.

In order to compute the radical sign, using the “Babylonian method” one must remember that the Babylonian number system was base 60, where zero was not a factor, and they were able to calculate Pi to nine digits.  In order to calculate space and time, one must be able to calculate Pi, accurately?  Think about it, and don’t let it go.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Mara wrote: The vital spark from the Universe Mother Spirit, aka the Creative Daughter, of the Infinite Spirit. . .
    And isn’t it remarkable that this same Universe Mother Spirit is the supermind endowment of our souls?  The source of life lives within our souls.  And isn’t it remarkable that it is our souls that have the potential for eternal life?  It all fits so nicely.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“. . . the auricular of the ear, the iris, and many more . . . “

If you know all of this, then why did you blow me off, when I attempted to get your impression of Paper 46?  Where, among other things, actually describes the “eye”, and its functions, and inter-associations with the various other organs.  Where it is a separate computational brain within the human body, and has memory retention properties. But, since you blew me off, I let it go?  Evidently you have the UB all figured out and need no help.  My specialty is recognizing patterns, where there seem to be none, what’s yours?

emanny3003
    Blocked

My specialty is recognizing patterns, where there seem to be none, what’s yours?

I do not specialize.

If you know all of this, then why did you blow me off, when I attempted to get your impression of Paper 46?

I did look through paper 46 again but found nothing that stood out to me. You never provided your specialized view of 46. Perhaps you can tell us now. I do not like riddles, admittedly.

emanny3003
    Blocked

You see Manny, you have not read the UB with its basic principle applied, where “Paradise is” NOT.  Therefore, it is a radical sign, or expression to be assessed as in “radical isotopes”.  On a “decimal planet” would you use “Pi”, or the square root of 10.  By the way, can you compute the square root of 10?  Then compute the same for 3 and 7, which totals 10.

You do not know how I have read TUB. I have no use for Pi or the square toot of 10. Nature makes use of it. All of those square roots are infinite expressions. Ask The Infinite to do that, not me.

You attempt to refute the assumed known laws, which have been established, and assume that the UB is indicating that they are in error, but you fail to understand that the UB is also a “radical revelation”, and must be read with the eye of the spirit, not the eye’s of the mind.  Why do you suppose that the UB has indicated that so few individuals avoid “deep thinking”, because that which can not be seen, is found in darkness.

They are indeed ASSUMED known laws. And you do not know that I have not read TUB with the ‘eye of the spirit’.

You state that “paradise is”, but as explained in the UB, to understand “paradise” one must apply it to an “inverse” principle.  So if you actually think that your method of thinking is valid in order to understand what has been applied in the UB, you are mistaken, and you will continue to spiral outward, instead of inward and upward.

The so called ‘inverse principle’ is incorporated in the spiral. Motions are perfectly balanced by counter rotations and spiral that are expanding and simultaneously contracting. A BALANCED, RHYTHMIC, INTERCHANGE. Motion is the other side of the coin of stillness. I am afraid that it is you who is mistaken. You are seeing only a portion of the picture.

In order to compute the radical sign, using the “Babylonian method” one must remember that the Babylonian number system was base 60, where zero was not a factor, and they were able to calculate Pi to nine digits.  In order to calculate space and time, one must be able to calculate Pi, accurately?  Think about it, and don’t let it go.

Let it go. Pi is not calculable nor is it computable. It is an infinity. Space and time are not calculable because God created the finite from the Infinite through projection. The patterns of motion make use of infinite expressions thus reflecting their Infinite Source. Only God can calculate Pi accurately and only God can utilize Pi. We are greatly mistaken if we think we can calculate or compute in anything else but a gross approximations.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

And isn’t it remarkable that this same Universe Mother Spirit is the supermind endowment of our souls? The source of life lives within our souls. And isn’t it remarkable that it is our souls that have the potential for eternal life? It all fits so nicely.

Yes it is remarkable. It reminds me of the fact of the inevitability and reality of teamwork and  of delegation.  There is no quibble in the fact that in God we live and move and have our being. But from Him springs and exists all of creation, including Paradise, the Eternal Son (of our Creator Son) and the Infinite Spirit (of our universe Daughter Spirit) and from them in association,  individually or corporately all else in the  grand and master and universe.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.