What Is Goodness? Why Is Only God Good? Is It Really "All Good"?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions What Is Goodness? Why Is Only God Good? Is It Really "All Good"?

Viewing 106 post (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

You’re Welcome!!!!

I think some of the greatest lessons learned by me on the discussion forums is self management and control of emotion – self mastery!  And another is my well earned humility as tadpole.  Discussions and debates fail most when one feels compelled to be “right” or “persuasive” I have found.  Or when a personal agenda lies behind discussion or when a poster lacks sincerity in their intent to share and learn as student and student teacher.  When another is sincere in their views, opinions, and perspective, then they are sharing in a way that only a caring response is appropriate….regardless of agreement or its lack.  In such a way, goodness is found in such unity without the need for any uniformity.

Differences are a most important ingredient to the Supreme and a rich personal experience, and only by such differences may we learn from one another….truth may be found by all at the intersection of disagreement and confusion and uncertainty.  There is much to be uncertain about in this book of fact and truth as our understanding increases by our experience and wisdom.  The goodness of time and fraternity!!

Viewing 106 post (of 106 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.