Urantia Book workbooks

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Urantia Book workbooks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chucksmith1982
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone had completely gone through the Urantia Book workbooks that are on the foundations’ website? If so what did you think? I am considering going through them and would like some more info.
    Also are there any workbooks or commentaries that are cover to cover studys of the UB? Thanks.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

If you mean Wm. Sadler, M.D.’s workbooks, I’ve used only two but found them both useful, particularly the Bible Study.

chucksmith1982
    Participant

Those were what I was talking about, however, a websearch revealed no other ub related workbooks out there and precious little information about the workbooks themselves. The “through the Urantia book” podcast I posted in the value of studygroups section of the forums is over 300 hours long and I was looking for something text based instead of audio based. I was hoping that someone had written such a book or series that would take the reader through the urantia book from start to finish much as a through the bible commentary would take the reader through the entire bible.
    Thanks for the info Banita.
    I’ll be making my way through all of the workbooks in time, just as I’m slowly making my way through the Urantia Speaks podcast now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.