urantia book related podcasts

Home Forums The Value of Study Groups urantia book related podcasts

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    chucksmith1982
    Participant

Has anyone ever heard of this podcast? I have found it usefull. Feel free to make your own contributions. It was completed a couple weeks ago. It amounts to a « through the Urantia Book » study. I emailed the person responsible and he told me that he’d keep it up for a year.
    It is 214 episodes and takes up 12.5 GB, yes, you read that right, on my computer. It took me several days to download it. He told me that the cohost left after a while.
    So far I have gotten through the forword in my study using his program and I must say, though I disagree with him on a couple points I am impressed that he was able to pull this study off.
    Any thoughts? The name of the podcast is Urantia Speaks if anyone wants to download a few episodes and give it a listen. He does state that he is no authority on the book and that no one is.

https://nadum.podbean.com/

Does anyone know of any other UB related podcasts? I thought this might be a good topic to explore as there are not many of them out there.

chucksmith1982
    Participant

Other podcasts I know of that are Urantia related are Symmetry of Soul Online Radio and The Cosmic Citizen Online Radio both located at BlogTalkRadio.

chucksmith1982
    Participant

Another podcast is urantia radio. This started as a Urantia Book streaming service and the founder  also did and does interviews with various people in the UB community as well. He has expanded it to the podcast forum. He has discussed various challenges related to the UB from various perspectives. The podcast updates several times a week.

He has started a challenge. If you tell five people about the podcast and email him and 10000 people download the podcast by the end of the month he will give away 5 reprints of the orrigional 1955 Urantia Book.

The website that is the streaming internet station also has some interesting articles. It is

http://www.urantiaradio.net

if you want to take a look. It is well worth your time! I find the podcast useful on the go and I find the articles he writes informative.

He has been a reader for 40 years if memory serves.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.