The Planetary Prince & Van the Steadfast

Home Forums Inspiration The Planetary Prince & Van the Steadfast

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Greetings UAI Forum Friends,

Writing “The Planetary Prince & Van the Steadfast” was a genuine joy. It is the greatest story in our history, after Jesus, Adam and Eve, and Melchizedek. Van, and his associate Amadon, lived and faithfully served our planet for nearly a half-million years, yet their story is known only to Urantia Book readers. The truth and facts about the rebellion and the consequential quarantine are also little known. The intention in writing this novel was to bring this story of terrible tragedy and transcendent heroism out of our 2,097-page revelation and make it available to those who will never pick up the massive Urantia Book. Van and Amadon are true heroes and their story deserves to be known to all. “The Planetary Prince & Van the Steadfast” is now available in print and ebook versions here:

The Planetary Prince & Van the Steadfast

I hope you enjoy it, review it, and tell others about it. The royalties it and my other novels earn are used to fund translations of The Urantia Book and to publish other Urantia-based novels. Already published are: Resurrection Hall, Battlefield Guardians, The Gardens of Eden, The Melchizedek Mission, The First Humans, and The Midwayers.

Website to all novels.

Much love, Rick

Richard E Warren

Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Hi Rick – starting to look like a set of scripts for that much-anticipated block-buster TV series  :good:

Great work!

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Hi Rick – starting to look like a set of scripts for that much-anticipated block-buster TV series :good: Great work!

Thanks Nigel, appreciate the thought. From your keyboard to the producers desk :D

Richard E Warren

jean
    Participant

Salut Richard,

Je me présente, je m’appel Jean et j’habite en Suisse, j’étudie le LU depuis environ 30 ans.

J’écris en français car mon anglais est lamentable, avant j’étais sur le forum français, mais depuis environ 2 ans je je suis venu voir comment étais le forum anglais.

J’utilise le traducteur ce qui me permet de suivre vos conversations. je me suis inscrit aujourd’hui.

Je tiens à te remercier particulièrement pour les livres que tu à écrit, je pense que la façon romancé attire les gens qui démarre dans l’étude du LU.

J’attends avec impatience la traduction en français des livres pas encore traduit.

Salutation mon ami,

que Dieu t’assite dans ton travail de révéler le LU.

Jean

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Salut Richard, Je me présente, je m’appel Jean et j’habite en Suisse, j’étudie le LU depuis environ 30 ans. J’écris en français car mon anglais est lamentable, avant j’étais sur le forum français, mais depuis environ 2 ans je je suis venu voir comment étais le forum anglais. J’utilise le traducteur ce qui me permet de suivre vos conversations. je me suis inscrit aujourd’hui. Je tiens à te remercier particulièrement pour les livres que tu à écrit, je pense que la façon romancé attire les gens qui démarre dans l’étude du LU. J’attends avec impatience la traduction en français des livres pas encore traduit. Salutation mon ami, que Dieu t’assite dans ton travail de révéler le LU. Jean

Bonjour Jean,
    Bon pour se connecter avec un frère et lecteur dans la grande nation de la Suisse. 
    Merci pour la publication et les encouragements. Un ami francophone du Québec Canada 
    (Alain Cyr) a déjà traduit deux de mes romans.

Votre bénédiction est très appréciée, ce moyen de diffusion est un service 
    agréable, je prie, attirera les amoureux de la vérité à notre nouvelle révélation. 
    Beaucoup d'amour, Richard.

Les Jardins d’Éden: La vie et l’époque d’Adam et Ève

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08N9X8Z2Y/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i5

La mission Melchizédek: Sauver la vérité

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094X2R2M6/

Richard E Warren

Alain
    Alain
    Participant

Hi Rick and Jean,

We should also mention that Resurection Hall (Salle de Résurection) is also translated, available on Amazon.

The interest for French translations makes it worthwhile doing the work. Rick, please fill me in for furthur jobs, if required.

In good cheer,

Alain

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Hi Rick and Jean, We should also mention that Resurection Hall (Salle de Résurection) is also translated, available on Amazon. The interest for French translations makes it worthwhile doing the work. Rick, please fill me in for furthur jobs, if required. In good cheer, Alain

So sorry, Alain. How could I forget your first fine translation?! Getting old, I guess.

Salle de Résurrection: Une odyssée sur les Mondes des Maisons

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JFKS1BT/

Richard E Warren

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.