The Panopticon and TUB's Panoptian…

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The Panopticon and TUB's Panoptian…

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi BB,

The concept of infinity and eternity is difficult for us humans to fathom and I do think that the revelators are handicapped in their job to reveal such things to us. They must have seen English as the up and coming dominant language of the planet.

There is more descriptive geometry in the revelations than one may realize but I see it and can relate to it because of a strong math background. Any child can partially grasp the idea of infinity if you would have them imagine the biggest number they can think of and tell them to add one more to that. They can soon see that you can count forever into infinity and beyond by this method.

Similarly, one can have a child draw a circle and ask them to retrace it time and time again. Then you ask them how many times they can do that. They will probably answer, forever. Some people take more to geometric symbolism, others to word symbols, and still others paint a picture of expression. We are all given access to that mind that is of Jesus of Nazareth. It is at the level of the mind that experiences are evaluated and given meaning. The spirit gives it value. The personality integrates facts, meanings and values.

What I said about the three concentric circles is my personal experience with that symbol. I do not necessarily expect others to see it the way I do.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Hi BB, The concept of infinity and eternity is difficult for us humans to fathom and I do think that the revelators are handicapped in their job to reveal such things to us. They must have seen English as the up and coming dominant language of the planet. There is more descriptive geometry in the revelations than one may realize but I see it and can relate to it because of a strong math background. Any child can partially grasp the idea of infinity if you would have them imagine the biggest number they can think of and tell them to add one more to that. They can soon see that you can count forever into infinity and beyond by this method. Similarly, one can have a child draw a circle and ask them to retrace it time and time again. Then you ask them how many times they can do that. They will probably answer, forever. Some people take more to geometric symbolism, others to word symbols, and still others paint a picture of expression. We are all given access to that mind that is of Jesus of Nazareth. It is at the level of the mind that experiences are evaluated and given meaning. The spirit gives it value. The personality integrates facts, meanings and values. What I said about the three concentric circles is my personal experience with that symbol. I do not necessarily expect others to see it the way I do.

I get exactly what you are saying. TAs I believe tailor the medium for communicating revelation to the receptive nature of its mind host. Some see geometry in revelation, some see word symbolism, some see poetry, philosophy, etc… I gravitate towards word symbolism. But I do recognize geometry in TUB as I see parallels between TUB and Qabbala (I studied Qabbala).

BB

Anonymous
    Inactive

emanny3003 wrote:

MidiChlorian wrote:

(1155.3)105:2.10 6. The Infinite Capacity. I AM static-reactive. This is the endless matrix, the possibility for all future cosmic expansion. This phase of the I AM is perhaps best conceived as the supergravity presence of the Unqualified Absolute.

Do you have any conceptualizations on “endless matrix”?

Thanks. Manny

Manny, at first thought when hearing or seeing “endless matrix” I would think “fractals”, but since it is preceded by “static-reactive” and followed by “the possibility for all future cosmic expansion” might indicate that “endless matrix” could be interpreted as infinite possibility matrix, since it is partly describing “The Infinite Capacity” of “future cosmic expansion” where “static – matrix” might assimilate to “static universe” where “a static universe, also referred to as a “stationary” or “infinite” or “static infinite” universe, is a cosmological model in which the universe is both spatially infinite and temporally infinite, and space is neither expanding nor contracting.” However where “static-reactive” might indicate Resting potential where “static” would indicate “resting” and “reactive” being a “potential” reaction that might be “future” “expansion” or if implying “infinitesimal ultimaton”, which might refer to “Trihydrogen cation” where this “trihydrogen cation” takes on the following: “The trihydrogen cation, also known as protonated molecular hydrogen or Hv3+, is one of the most abundant ions in the universe. It is stable in the interstellar medium (ISM) due to the low temperature and low density of interstellar space. The role that Hv3+ plays in the gas-phase chemistry of the ISM is unparalleled by any other molecular ion. The cation is also the simplest triatomic molecule, since its two electrons are the only valence electrons in the system. It is also the simplest example of a three-center two-electron bond system.”

Now considering that the next UB quote which follows the one you sighted above is: “(1155.4)105:2.11 7. The Universal One of Infinity uses “One” or the number 1, or I, within its phrase might be referencing element 1, or hydrogen, “I” isotope, as an example, one could apply some of the expressions in the UB with various visual aids which, by using “hydrogen” as its model and what I have previously indicated or implied with the following:

Hydrogen atom (center) contains a single proton and a single electron. Removal of the electron gives a cation (left), whereas addition of an electron gives an anion (right). The hydrogen anion, with its loosely held two-electron cloud, has a larger radius than the neutral atom, which in turn is much larger than the bare proton of the cation. Hydrogen forms the only cation that has no electrons, but even cations that (unlike hydrogen) still retain one or more electrons are still smaller than the neutral atoms or molecules from which they are derived.

The Rutherford–Bohr model of the hydrogen atom (Z = 1) or a hydrogen-like ion (Z > 1). In this model it is an essential feature that the photon energy (or frequency) of the electromagnetic radiation emitted (shown) when an electron jumps from one orbital to another, be proportional to the mathematical square of atomic charge (Z2). Experimental measurement by Henry Moseley of this radiation for many elements (from Z = 13 to 92) showed the results as predicted by Bohr. Both the concept of atomic number and the Bohr model were thereby given scientific credence.

The last representation could refer to the three Concentric Circles and the previous image might indicate a process of trinitization where the center is the first, the right the second, and the left the third source and center.

Also keep in mind that “matrix” can apply to Matrix (biology), Matrix (chemical analysis), Matrix (geology) and Matrix (mathematics), where just these four, although not endless, would encompass many aspects of matrix in the universe.

Also, the word used in the UB quote presented “supergravity”, has now been used in two applications, recently updated: “Higher-dimensional supergravity“, and “Supergravity“. 

My definition of liquid-light will follow, which is a term which I have come up with to represent a specific phase or property.

P.S.: In after thought, in association with the two images presented above and the introduction of “supergravity” which also may have an additional UB association with the following quotes, are as:

(125.7) 11:8.4 The numerous forms of cosmic force, physical energy, universe power, and various materializations disclose three general, though not perfectly clear-cut, stages of response to Paradise gravity:

(126.1) 11:8.5 1. Pregravity Stages (Force). This is the first step in the individuation of space potency into the pre-energy forms of cosmic force. This state is analogous to the concept of the primordial force-charge of space, sometimes called pure energy or segregata.

(126.2) 11:8.6 2. Gravity Stages (Energy). This modification of the force-charge of space is produced by the action of the Paradise force organizers. It signalizes the appearance of energy systems responsive to the pull of Paradise gravity. This emergent energy is originally neutral but consequent upon further metamorphosis will exhibit the so-called negative and positive qualities. We designate these stages ultimata.

(126.3) 11:8.7 3. Postgravity Stages (Universe Power). In this stage, energy-matter discloses response to the control of linear gravity. In the central universe these physical systems are threefold organizations known as triata. They are the superpower mother systems of the creations of time and space. The physical systems of the superuniverses are mobilized by the Universe Power Directors and their associates. These material organizations are dual in constitution and are known as gravita. The dark gravity bodies encircling Havona are neither triata nor gravita, and their drawing power discloses both forms of physical gravity, linear and absolute.

(126.4) 11:8.8 Space potency is not subject to the interactions of any form of gravitation. This primal endowment of Paradise is not an actual level of reality, but it is ancestral to all relative functional nonspirit realities — all manifestations of force-energy and the organization of power and matter. Space potency is a term difficult to define. It does not mean that which is ancestral to space; its meaning should convey the idea of the potencies and potentials existent within space. It may be roughly conceived to include all those absolute influences and potentials which emanate from Paradise and constitute the space presence of the Unqualified Absolute.

Where in the article which references “supergravity” there is a term called “Gravitino” where it states a section “Gravitino cosmological problem”, and might have a correlation with the UB quotes above where the article indicates the problem as:

“If the gravitino indeed has a mass of the order of TeV, then it creates a problem in the standard model of cosmology, at least naïvely.

One option is that the gravitino is stable. This would be the case if the gravitino is the lightest supersymmetric particle and R-parity is conserved (or nearly so). In this case the gravitino is a candidate for dark matter; as such gravitinos will have been created in the very early universe. However, one may calculate the density of gravitinos and it turns out to be much higher than the observed dark matter density.

The other option is that the gravitino is unstable. Thus the gravitinos mentioned above would decay and will not contribute to the observed dark matter density . . .”

Does the UB have a solution for this problem within its context? Where the following quotes refer back to the “I AM” as a process which includes the “I was”, “I will be”, and the “I am”, as the Censor.

(218.1) 19:4.3 One billion Censors are assigned to each of the seven superuniverses. Both in an individual capacity and in association with Perfectors of Wisdom and Divine Counselors, they operate throughout all divisions of the seven superuniverses. Thus the Censors act on all levels of the grand universe, from the perfect worlds of Havona to the councils of the System Sovereigns, and they are an organic part of all dispensational adjudications of the evolutionary worlds.

(218.2) 19:4.4 Whenever and wherever a Universal Censor is present, then and there is the judgment of Deity. And since the Censors always render their verdicts in liaison with Perfectors of Wisdom and Divine Counselors, such decisions embrace the united wisdom, counsel, and judgment of the Paradise Trinity. In this juridical trio the Perfector of Wisdom would be the “I was,” the Divine Counselor the “I will be,” but the Universal Censor is always “I am.”

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Brooklyn_born wrote:   Then your statement is false, Bonita. You are associating time (“at the same time”) with timelessness. Sadly the English language proves inadequate to capture this relationship between Father and Eternal son.  But the revelators did warn us about language handicaps. In the opening they disclaim that some revelations would be partial or distorted, more or less. The particular revelation in question  is reflected to us as a sequence of events , hence, “time”; Father was “First” held in the infinite personality fetters of Eternal Son. He “Then” applied the technique of trinitization to free himself of this state. “Now” he bestows himself incessantly upon the growing universe.

So, if the Trinity is timeless, then everything you just wrote is false.  There never was a “First”, a “Then” or a “Now”.  Looking at the quote in question again:

6:7.1 The Eternal Son is that infinite personality from whose unqualified personality fetters the Universal Father escaped by the technique of trinitization, and by virtue of which he has ever since continued to bestow himself in endless profusion upon his ever-expanding universe of Creators and creatures. The Son is absolute personality; God is father personality — the source of personality, the bestower of personality, the cause of personality. Every personal being derives personality from the Universal Father just as the Original Son eternally derives his personality from the Paradise Father.

It seems to me that you are ignoring the word UNQUALIFIED.  Without the Eternal Son, the Universal Father’s personality would be UNQUALIFIED.  What does that mean, one might ask?  It would mean a personality that is unrecognized, unidentifiable and unknowable. All of personality reality would be tied up in ONE single entity without ever being QUALIFIED for recognition and realization by “other-than-self” personality.  

Again, without trinitization there is only ONE single UNQUALIFIED entity.  In a ONE, single and unqualified entity there can be NO ONE else; there’s just ONE, alone and solitary entity.  Hence, there is NO ONE there to fetter the other.  When you have only ONE entity, the ONE entity would be fettering itself. What was actually fettered was God’s divine volition and it was fettered by the bonds of infinity and eternity (0:7.8).  Sooooo, your claim that the Universal Father was originally imprisoned by the Eternal Son is absolute, sheer and utter nonsense, besides being an impossibility.

The technique of trinitization is the method by which the Father divested himself of UNQUALIFIED personality and QUALIFIED it in the Son through his own free-will choice.  That event is what made him a Father, the Father of every single personality in all of infinity and eternity, including the Son’s personality.  It was a QUALIFYING EVENT.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi Midi,

The Rutherford–Bohr model of the hydrogen atom (Z = 1) or a hydrogen-like ion (Z > 1). In this model it is an essential feature that the photon energy (or frequency) of the electromagnetic radiation emitted (shown) when an electron jumps from one orbital to another, be proportional to the mathematical square of atomic charge (Z2). Experimental measurement by Henry Moseley of this radiation for many elements (from Z = 13 to 92) showed the results as predicted by Bohr. Both the concept of atomic number and the Bohr model were thereby given scientific credence.

Of course the Bohr Model as long been superceded, but his math has never been corrected. The problem is that for some reason Bohr used the rotational momentum but not the rotational kinetic energy. He assumed that the momentum of the electron will be expressed by an equation the includes the radius (L = mrv), so that we have an angular momentum. He uses an equation that does not include the radius of the electron.

Now please recall that matter contains space and all motion is spiral because space motions are spiral. The radius of a particle must be quantized as it contract and expands. The radius is not fixed. Bohr’s equations never contained a radius much less a variable radius. The Master Universe has a variable radius and the ultimaton has a variable radius.

With all the trickery in particle physics and the Standard Model in general, I cannot give credence to any science in this field, if it can be called science at all.

The last representation could refer to the three Concentric Circles and the previous image might indicate a process of trinitization where the center is the first, the right the second, and the left the third source and center.

Concentricity requires a mutual center by definition. There cannot be a center on the right and one on the left. The Trinity cannot be divided because they are related and they are as one. Their relationship is only by right handedness. Concentric circles are at right angles to one another.

“If the gravitino indeed has a mass of the order of TeV, then it creates a problem in the standard model of cosmology, at least naïvely.

One option is that the gravitino is stable. This would be the case if the gravitino is the lightest supersymmetric particle and R-parity is conserved (or nearly so). In this case the gravitino is a candidate for dark matter; as such gravitinos will have been created in the very early universe. However, one may calculate the density of gravitinos and it turns out to be much higher than the observed dark matter density.

The other option is that the gravitino is unstable. Thus the gravitinos mentioned above would decay and will not contribute to the observed dark matter density . . .”
    Does the UB have a solution for this problem within its context?

If you are suggesting the a stable gravitino could be the ultimaton of TUB then I think you may have something here. The ultimaton is the first measurable organization of energy and it is not degradable. It is supersymetrical because all motion is supersymetrical. If indeed gravitinos are the ultimatons, then you could assume that one cannot calculate their density because their creation is continuous and space is expanding at a logarithmic rate. Ultimatons do not respond to linear gravity. Density in an expanding universe is constantly changing. The ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus.

Manny, at first thought when hearing or seeing “endless matrix” I would think “fractals”, but since it is preceded by “static-reactive” and followed by “the possibility for all future cosmic expansion” might indicate that “endless matrix” could be interpreted as infinite possibility matrix, since it is partly describing “The Infinite Capacity” of “future cosmic expansion” where “static – matrix” might assimilate to “static universe” where “a static universe, also referred to as a “stationary” or “infinite” or “static infinite” universe, is a cosmological model in which the universe is both spatially infinite and temporally infinite, and space is neither expanding nor contracting.” However where “static-reactive” might indicate “Resting potential“ where “static” would indicate “resting” and “reactive” being a “potential” reaction that might be “future” “expansion” or if implying “infinitesimal ultimaton”, which might refer to “Trihydrogen cation” where this “trihydrogen cation” takes on the following: “The trihydrogen cation, also known as protonated molecular hydrogen or Hv3+, is one of the most abundant ions in the universe. It is stable in the interstellar medium (ISM) due to the low temperature and low density of interstellar space. The role that Hv3+ plays in the gas-phase chemistry of the ISM is unparalleled by any other molecular ion. The cation is also the simplest triatomic molecule, since its two electrons are the only valence electrons in the system. It is also the simplest example of a three-center two-electron bond system.”

TUB states that space is a system of associated points. The Unqualified Absolute pervades all space. Where can The Unqualified Absolute exist in space. An Absolute can only exist in a subabsolute (space) at an absolute point. A point is absolute because it has no parts. The points of space can only be ‘associated’ if there is but one point. Each point being the focus of space, as the Unqualified Absolute focuses on nether Paradise.

An endless and infinite Matrix is an extension of this system of associated points. A point can only extend orthogonally in three infinite planes and remain perfectly equal and one. If every point of space extends itself you indeed have an endless matrix. This matrix is an infinite unbounded cubic. This infinite matrix projects orthogonally into/onto subabsolute moving space conditioned by time. This is the shadowy substance of finite reality.

The finite (motion) must also be concentric, orthogonal, symmetrical and spiral. It is a projection of the infinite unbounded cubic the must add dimensionally to bound space and motion. That is why space must be hypercubic, 4 dimensional space the expands/contracts in circular time. Imagine space as a square box that expands and contracts along with a spherical shell inside the box as they both rotate. The sphere and the box are concentric because they share the same center at all times. They are inseparable because the sphere is tangent to the box at six points. Their radius changes in quantum jumps as they rotate at every orthogonal (90 degrees). As they spin and respire it forms a spiral motion that is the volume of a torus that expands and contracts as it spins. This space conditioned by circular time has an counter pole reservoir that is shaped like a lemniscate (hourglass). Since space described above is hyperbolic, it inverse function is a lemniscate. The particle physicist mistake this space for a p-orbital.

TUB indeed has a solution for this problem.

Manny

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Brooklyn_born wrote:  And without applying the technique of trinitization, Father would be stuck in the personality of Eternal Son, and you and I would not be here having this conversation. Seems to me there was “rebellion” of personalities, for lack of a better word.

Without trinitization there would be NO Eternal Son.  How can the Father be stuck in the Eternal Son if the Eternal Son doesn’t exist?  This doesn’t make a shred of sense.  The Father’s personality is the source of the Son’s personality, not the other way around. And, you’re equating Divine volition with rebellion!!!

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Brooklyn_born wrote:  Recall, presently he is orbiting the temple of Light located at the center of the Prison world. Surely he is receiving spiritual messages emanating across the spirit circuit of the temple.

Huh?  The World of the Father has NO ONE living on it. It is a SILENT sphere, only worshipers come and go. This is not a prison world.  The prison worlds, of which there are seven, are satellites of the World of the Father and none of them have the temple of light.

45:1.9 Number 7. The World of the Father. This is the silent sphere of the system. No group of beings is domiciled on it. The great temple of light occupies a central place, but no one can be discerned therein. All beings of all the system worlds are welcomed as worshipers.

Plus, the seven prison worlds are in spiritual darkness.  No spiritual messages are getting to them.

53:9.8 But for ages the seven prison worlds of spiritual darkness in Satania have constituted a solemn warning to all Nebadon, eloquently and effectively proclaiming the great truth “that the way of the transgressor is hard”; “that within every sin is concealed the seed of its own destruction”; that “the wages of sin is death.”

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    MidiChlorian wrote:  1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. Where in keeping with your new topic, “the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea”, which just might be referring to the planet Mars, where it is assumed that it once had sea’s and a civilization, where because of the polar ice cap might indicate that something catastrophic may have occurred there.  Where that our planet became ready for habitation and that over time, our planet became a redemption world . . .

WHAAAAT?    What are you talking about?  John wrote of the new heaven as a vision of the final stages of Light and Life, the terminal mission of the Trinity Teacher Sons which is a type of utopia.

52:7.11 It was of the conclusion of the terminal mission of the Teacher Sons (at least that would be the chronology on a normal world) that John wrote: “I saw a new heaven and a new earth and the new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a princess adorned for the prince.”

49:5.27 As a result of the ministry of all the successive orders of divine sonship, the inhabited worlds and their advancing races begin to approach the apex of planetary evolution. Such worlds now become ripe for the culminating mission, the arrival of the Trinity Teacher Sons. This epoch of the Teacher Sons is the vestibule to the final planetary age – evolutionary utopia – the age of light and life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHAAAAT? What are you talking about? John wrote of the new heaven as a vision of the final stages of Light and Life, the terminal mission of the Trinity Teacher Sons which is a type of utopia.

I’ve mentioned this in the past, and will again, although I don’t expect you to believe or understand what I am saying.  Where how is it possible that the UB can state the following:

(1555.7) 139:4.14 When in temporary exile on Patmos, John wrote the Book of Revelation, which you now have in greatly abridged and distorted form. This Book of Revelation contains the surviving fragments of a great revelation, large portions of which were lost, other portions of which were removed, subsequent to John’s writing. It is preserved in only fragmentary and adulterated form.

Where I have read and studied the unabridged version of the Book of Revelation, and when having reread the current version which the UB is referring too, how is it that I can remember from previous context what was omitted.  The current version is only one third of what I studied and remember, so regardless of what the authors of the UB are stating above, which you seem to wholeheartedly believe to be true, I cannot nor will not believe that the current version of the Book of Revelation has been lost based on my reading, and hundreds of hours of study from the original version from which I started, although I will admit that what I started with may have been an abridged version, but todays version is only a portion of what was available, much remains in my mind and memory, at least until the powers that be, remove the rest from my brain, which would seem to be possible, but hasn’t happened yet.  So, “WHAAAAT” I have, and my opinions, come from experience, over much time and tribulation of living this life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Midi, Can you say more about this “liquid light”?

I’m sorry Manny, due to the intrusion of another member of this forum, who thinks that they need to obstruct progress, I will not be presenting an explanation of what I meant with “liquid light”, however I did give you a partial lead-in when I responded to your “matrix” question, never the less you may have found it interesting, and I will give you one clue, where you can look at “(465.1) 41:9.1” but the actual answer can be found in “Matrix (biology)”, and the correct answers to “ultimaton” attributes.

I’m not sure why it is taking so long to get to be removed from this forum?

Again, sorry about that Manny, nothing personal.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi Midi,
    Not a problem. I wish you well.

Manny

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.