The Gardens of Eden – Life and Times of Adam and Eve

Home Forums Inspiration The Gardens of Eden – Life and Times of Adam and Eve

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant
    Dear Forum members and visitors,
    The Gardens of Eden – Life and Times of Adam and Eve is now available in ebook and print. My first book, Resurrection Hall, is intended for UB readers. The second book, Battlefield Guardians, is aimed at non-readers. The Eden story is written for both. The name Earth was used, but at book’s end attribution is given to Papers 73-76. With the link: urantia.org
    I feel an obligation to make this story widely known. That humanity deserves to have the truth about “original sin.” And more especially about our composite origin. But 98% of humans are intimidated by the size and complexity of our million word revelation. The Gardens of Eden is my attempt at easier, broader access to the UB’s astonishing revealed history of the most beautiful place on Earth, the beings who created it, destroyed it, and went on to create a second Garden. Even today we benefit from Adam and Eve’s incarnation. If only the world knew them and their real story.
    So I’m very interested to know if you think this is a book you would recommend to readers and non-readers. Rick
    Copies also available at CosmicCreations: https://cosmiccreations.biz/collections/educational

Richard E Warren

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.