The "Document"

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The "Document"

Viewing 3 posts - 211 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    samuel
    samuel
    Participant

You don’t have to be suspicious.
    When a newcomer arrives on a discussion forum and delves into the various topics.
    It is normal that some subjects encourage him to share his point of view.
    Samuel ;-)

Friendship enhances joys, glorifies the triumphs of life and fidelity is a treasure of the soul.

samuel
    samuel
    Participant

Bill expresses what I mean better than I do!

https://www.urantia.org/bill-sadler-talks/spreading-urantia-book

Samuel

Friendship enhances joys, glorifies the triumphs of life and fidelity is a treasure of the soul.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Samuel – I’m not at all suspicious.   You’re most welcome here and to contribute to or inquire about any topic you wish.  I said I am curious why you chose this topic and still wondering what your opinions are related to The Document.  Curiosity is hardly suspicion.

I really enjoyed the presentation by Bill on sharing the teachings, which does offer support for several points I have raised here in opposition to the Document/Treatise.   Thanks for the link.  I remain curious as to your opinions and point of view regarding this topic you chose to refresh, considering all the many options available for sharing your point of view.  There must be something about this specific discussion that caught your interest?

I am very glad you are here sharing your voice.  Thanks.

:good:

Viewing 3 posts - 211 through 213 (of 213 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.