The Bright and Morning Star

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The Bright and Morning Star

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

While all of this back and forth is off topic, I truly appreciate your remarks Midi. :-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are self defeating. You seek opponents to defeat. You cannot win over brothers.

Then, based on what you say above, if I should not seek an opponent, then I cannot be defeated, but there is no winning without an opponent, therefore there is no loosing either?  But I can win over myself, therefore I have no need for brothers because I have a Father and Mother.  Those who you call brother have a different mother and father, and regardless of heredity, may not know my Father and Mother.  My Mother and Father are my spirit within myself, but those who you call brother are from without, and if that which is without wishes to be within my spirit, then it must show itself worthy of my spirit.  Therefore, I have the free will to reject that which is without.

When I challenge others it is for the purpose of them to challenge themselves, to provoke thought, not score points.

If you were to challenge me, then you would best know who you challenge.  If you do not know yourself, then you have no way to know another, and no way to know if you can even “provoke thought” in someone who can see the reflection of our Father in others.  But, those who provoke others live in a glass house, and should not through stones, because they don’t score points but, loose credits.

Yes, I do learn from others, even you. I am master of nothing but I admit that. I am humble before God but not before you or anyone else. Perhaps that is what irks you. If someone is more proficient than I then I will employ them.

You do not ‘irk’ me, you sadden me, fore someone who is humble only before God, does not know my Father, where Father resides in all of us, therefore God is not a respecter of men, because He need not respect Himself.  Besides, you could never “employ” me, I am not for sale, and you could never afford my wages, you don’t have that many credits.

But you do admit to gambling because you just said that you “bet”. At your age you should know that there is no such a thing as a “sure thing”. What is it that you want for nothing? Everything has a price but are you willing to pay it or must you be tempted to bet on a sure thing?

I only bet on people, where I reinvest, my winnings back to them, but I have already won my soul, which cannot be taken from me again, therefore I am priceless, but I need not be tempted to bet because I know what is and is not a sure thing.  Besides, I’ve already paid in advance, and you have nothing that I need or want.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Therefore, I have the free will to reject that which is without.

That which is from without is not real. Rejecting unreality is rejecting nothing at all. And you are a family member whether you realize it or not.

If you were to challenge me, then you would best know who you challenge.  If you do not know yourself, then you have no way to know another, and no way to know if you can even “provoke thought” in someone who can see the reflection of our Father in others.  But, those who provoke others live in a glass house, and should not through stones, because they don’t score points but, loose credits.

I only attempt to challenge. You are free to take it up or not. I only make the offer. Of course I do not know even if I provoke thought in anyone. It is no matter. I dust off my feet and proceed to the next house. We all live in glass houses. We were created transparent only to God, however, as brothers we must forgive. We are born throwing stones because our brothers are strangers to us. God does not keep score nor does He grant credits, He is no respecter of persons.

You do not ‘irk’ me, you sadden me, fore someone who is humble only before God, does not know my Father, where Father resides in all of us, therefore God is not a respecter of men, because He need not respect Himself.  Besides, you could never “employ” me, I am not for sale, and you could never afford my wages, you don’t have that many credits.

Do not grant me the power to sadden you. And let me remind you that He is not your Father, He is OUR Father. This is a family.

As a warrior in your past, who employed you? The Government, or were you a mercenary?

Besides, I’ve already paid in advance, and you have nothing that I need or want.

But I think that there is something that you want or need from me or else you would not engage me. Tell me what it is and I will gladly give it to you. No charge, since you have already paid in advance.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Does anyone want to talk about Gabriel?

Did you know, that even though he is mistaken to be an archangel in most evolutionary religions, he is revered as an agent of revelation in all three of the main Western religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Being seen as the agent of revelation, he’s depicted as God’s messenger.  He is often chosen to bring important information from heaven.

In some religions people actually pray to Gabriel.  He’s believed to be able to clear away mental confusion and encourage wisdom in decision making.  He also apparently provides the confidence necessary to use wise judgment and to communicate better with other people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

But I think that there is something that you want or need from me or else you would not engage me. Tell me what it is and I will gladly give it to you. No charge, since you have already paid in advance.

Being that this topic is about Gabriel, “The Bright and Morning Star”, First Trumpeter of The Corp of Celestial Universal Symphony, I would not expect you to understand nor comprehend that which you think you ask of yourself, where you have placed yourself above the COR and assume that you have power over all who choose to engage you as if you have taken power from He who has given you life, yet you proclaim to be able to “gladly give” that which is not yours to give.  For those who have not learned to follow in darkness, can never lead those who cannot see the light of day.  If I were to ask of you something which you cannot give, because it is something which you do not posses, then in your attempt to do so, would release you from the thoughts that you have power over me and others, which would project you out of existence but, goodness can not exist without a comparison to evil, therefore I ask nothing of you because I have all which I require.  I engage you only for mercies sake, and to bare witness that family is made in the heart not in the mind of the soul who resides in darkness.  Peace be with you; and also with you.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Being that this topic is about Gabriel, “The Bright and Morning Star”, First Trumpeter of The Corp of Celestial Universal Symphony, I would not expect you to understand nor comprehend that which you think you ask of yourself, where you have placed yourself above the COR and assume that you have power over all who choose to engage you as if you have taken power from He who has given you life, yet you proclaim to be able to “gladly give” that which is not yours to give.

That which I have has been given me freely from the Father. I can freely give it away, in fact, I am commanded to.

And how, might I ask, do you know that I don’t know? I know my place at the table, and no matter where that place is, we all partake of the same meal and are in the same company. Let it go.

I engage you only for mercies sake, and to bare witness that family is made in the heart not in the mind of the soul who resides in darkness.  Peace be with you; and also with you.

You say that you engage me out of mercy. What if I tell you that your pity is something I do not need. You either engage with someone out of love or out of hate. Which is it? If I reside in darkness and yet you provide no light for me then you engage out of hate. I feel the peace of Michael but not your peace. The hypocrite cannot give his peace because hate is an obstacle to peace.

Perhaps what you want from me is to disappear. Perhaps I should be annihilated so that you hold on to your idols which I threaten. I would like to destroy your golden calf to bring you some light, but only if you will it.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Does anyone want to talk about Gabriel?

Gabriel is ultimately responsible for TUB revelation as it has come to us in written form. I believe it to be true but it is not The Truth. We have an honest narrative from the point of view of Gabriel. It is not The Truth because it is not living truth. There are two sides to coin and there are as many points of view as there are persons. The Truth is living and comes from the living God.

Gabriel is an honest and dutiful first born son and he is my bother. But as my brother in charge, I do not like it when he attacks another brother, justified or not. When my oldest Universe brother shows vengeance it is disconcerting. I await my universe father’s return to settle this brotherly dispute. It was supposed to have ended 2000 years ago yet lingers for reasons that are less than clear. I understand that Gabriel has his reasons for his actions but I want Michael to have his hand in all matters that affects us as brothers. I do not want to be fathered by an older brother.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And how, might I ask, do you know that I don’t know? I know my place at the table, and no matter where that place is, we all partake of the same meal and are in the same company. Let it go.

There is only one who sat on the left hand from the head of the table, where he was commanded to do what he must do, but that was another time and place, where this is not the appropriate time or palace for this type of attitude.  Where if you have a problem with me, then take it off line.  Did you get my Email?

And, I know because you haven’t told me anything, yet that I don’t know.  Tell me something that we both know that no one else knows.

emanny3003
    Blocked

I tired of emails and I don’t trust you. What you have to say to me you can say out in the open if you like. I do not have any problem with you. Your words do not bother me. There is nothing I have to tell you that all cannot hear.

You do not determine the time or place for me to express myself. Express yourself when ever and where ever you will. It does not bother me.

If you want to know something, ask one who knows, not me. I can only offer biased opinions from my point of view and I deliver them in a blunt, direct, and sometimes less than polite manner. Take it or leave it.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

As I said, Gabriel is portrayed in other religions as an archangel.  He has been depicted in artwork from every age, and is often symbolized as a lily.  He is often depicted blowing a horn, or carrying an olive branch.

Gabriel is revered in Islam.  Muslims believe that it was Gabriel who gave the Qur’an to Muhammed, and it was Gabriel who brought the black stone of Ka’aba.  Gabriel is mention in the Qu’ran as God’s messenger who makes God’s will known in the heart.  It’s almost like he takes the place of Michael and his Spirit of Truth.

Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he brings down the revelation to thy heart by God’s will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe. (Al Baqarah 2:97)

emanny3003
    Blocked

Gabriel is the elder brother to the entire Universe of Nebadon. Christ Michael is our father-brother. I am grieved that Gabriel finds it necessary to bring the matter of Lucifer to the Ancients of Days, going above Michael’s head. In terminating the lucifer rebellion, Michael offered forgiveness and accepted the repentance of all who would return. Those that did not are under suicide watch with nothing is to be done but wait for their self destruction.

In Gabriel vs Lucifer et al, Gabriel takes those whom Michael proffered forgiveness and accepted back into the family and offers vengeance, the vengeance of an offended oldest brother.

If it were not for the mercy and wisdom of Jesus, Jude would have been thrown out of the family many times. Jesus knew that Jude needed time to mature.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Gabriel is also a parent himself.  His offspring are the Spironga.

37:10.2  The Spironga are the spirit offspring of the Bright and Morning Star and the Father Melchizedek. They are exempt from personality termination but are not evolutionary or ascending beings. Neither are they functionally concerned with the evolutionary ascension regime. They are the spirit helpers of the local universe, executing the routine spirit tasks of Nebadon.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Gabriel is also a parent himself. His offspring are the Spironga.

37:10.2 The Spironga are the spirit offspring of the Bright and Morning Star and the Father Melchizedek. They are exempt from personality termination but are not evolutionary or ascending beings. Neither are they functionally concerned with the evolutionary ascension regime. They are the spirit helpers of the local universe, executing the routine spirit tasks of Nebadon.

Gabriel is not a parent. Spironga are made, not created.

Gabriel will have to answer to Michael once the case of Gabriel vs Lucifer is adjudicated by the AOD.

Michael will return once this has happened. It will be soon because I can feel a change in my awareness that I can’t otherwise explain.

emanny3003
    Blocked

139:6.5 The apostles all loved and respected Nathaniel, and he got along with them splendidly, excepting Judas Iscariot. Judas did not think Nathaniel took his apostleship sufficiently seriously and once had the temerity to go secretly to Jesus and lodge complaint against him. Said Jesus: “Judas, watch carefully your steps; do not overmagnify your office. Who of us is competent to judge his brother? It is not the Father’s will that his children should partake only of the serious things of life. Let me repeat: I have come that my brethren in the flesh may have joy, gladness, and life more abundantly. Go then, Judas, and do well that which has been intrusted to you but leave Nathaniel, your brother, to give account of himself to God.” And the memory of this, with that of many similar experiences, long lived in the self-deceiving heart of Judas Iscariot.

This was meant for Judas as well a Gabriel.

Said Jesus: “Judas, watch carefully your steps; do not overmagnify your office. Who of us is competent to judge his brother?

Go then, Judas, and do well that which has been intrusted to you but leave Nathaniel, your brother, to give account of himself to God.”

Replace “Judas” with “Gabriel” and “Nathaniel” with “Lucifer” in the quote above.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Being a parent himself, Gabriel understands the role of fatherhood in a divine sense.  I find it interesting that he has not been completely denied the Deity attribute of being a creator if he is permitted to create Spironga.  The Spironga function from Mansion world number two onward.  I’ve often wondered why they are not present on Mansion world one.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 158 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.