The 100 Personal Aides of the Prince’s Staff

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions The 100 Personal Aides of the Prince’s Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

This is in no way appropriate – do your own homework: Uppity Bradly sez, “Actually nameless, that’s not what the UB says at all.  An interesting claim that is incomplete at least.  Perhaps the actual text might be helpful?”

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/search?keys=god-knowing&op=Search

I am not getting PAID by atheists to keep their “orgy of death and darkness” adorned with cosmic grandeur – are you, Bradly?  Full disclosure time….I am a descendent of WWII refugees from Eastern Europe, so I have heard many personal stories about how ATHEISM became the official STATE MANDATED “religion” of Communism. FACT. Here’s the other FACT – SEPARATION of church and state is the SACRED feature of USA government, and that’s what makes USA “exceptional”.  What a cosmic JOKE to replace THAT philosophy for living with a “social rating” score on websites that ILLEGALLY did data mining of GOVERNMENT websites.  We the People agreed to that data being HELD IN TRUST by an institution of government for the protection of our “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”, not to be exploited for some monetization scheme in the Grifters Paradise of the Internet, or far worse, by the biologic threat of one billion atheists on an ant march for resources across the planet.

God is love, but love is not God.

Did I EVER say that Gravity created itself….?!  Where do you see that the creation of the UNIVERSAL GRAVITY CIRCUITS is explained as “Deity” even in the cut and pastes you provided?

Hi Nigel – Are there any forum conversation threads from the beginning of internet UB study groups from any time across all the self-proclaimed UB websites (nothing is ever really “gone” from the internet, right?)

that get into a decent conversation about “nether Paradise”?

Obviously, “black holes” have some “gravity” going on ;-)

But also this from Paper 116. 7.1 – “The vast universe is not without those co-ordinating centers of magnificent overcontrol which might be compared to the delicate chemical-control system of the human mechanism.”

“Delicate”….curious choice of words.  Indicates to me that there IS a limit that can be break any person’s HEALTH from afar, no less. Nothing wrong in making that kind of dystopian horror less “convenient” for everyone. Look at how easily politics is won or lost by how many people hate people from afar, “conveniently” thanks to the “internet”.

Under the current TRAGIC situation of corporations doing to science what state did to religion (talk about an Amendment to the Bill of Rights being called for!), billions of tax-payers $$$$ will continue to be funneled to keep the convenience of the math – More misery for others = More $$$$ for ME ME ME

Tragic because the amount of TRUTH DATA that will never see the light of day about Who/Why are we as a human beings is the “darkness” part of the “orgy of death and destruction” that is the stigma of Luciferians – by their complete lack of DEITY ATRRIBUTES (truth, beauty, goodness)  can you see, hear, feel them.

Oh, and please do not forget, Nigel, to share the pedophile tracking threads….or something along those lines because I would find it unbelievable that there could be some sentence in the UB that can be cut and pasted out of context to support sexual assault and battery of human beings from birth onward by those entrusted by State with “raising” children.

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/search?keys=nether+paradise&op=Search

Hi Keryn and Bradly!

Learn something new every day…

Had no clue, swear on the bible as God is my witness :-)

so I looked up the Q thingy and is this the group that you are talking about?

“…..Notably, on the very same day that Citigroup made this historic announcement, Thursday, September 10, a fact-checking website known as “Logically,” posted a breathtakingly detailed outing of one of Citigroup’s Senior Vice Presidents, Jason Gelinas, as the man behind the notorious QAnon conspiracy website known as QMap.pub.

The QMap.pub website has now disappeared from the web but you can read its archived postings at the website maintained by the Wayback Machine, an initiative of the Internet Archive……”

So what is the political atheist’s replacement for “swear on the Bible to tell the truth”?

You can’t use illicitly collected internet activity because it is just e-data.

In order for e-data to be a fact, it can’t be taken out of the context in which it was generated – LIFE.

Internet activity can never be TRUTH as a Deity attribute, even if some coder would try to do something “Good” and “Beautiful” with internet technology…SCIENCE FACT.

Allow me to speak for myself and “Enno” with hand on Bible – we are two distinct Personalities and if Bradly can direct me to his “evidence” I might have a clue what he is talking about – who’s “enno”?

What is the big surprise when hundreds, then thousands, then millions of people start addressing the Prima Facie evidence piling up outside their door that is blocking out the sun – “orgy of death and darkness” – during their “lockdown” lives…?!

Sure, blame it all on “enno”….?  Paper 89 does a better job organizing “deep past” philosophies for living…ghost cults, fetishes, fortune telling….”deep state’s” playbook…?

Proportionate response – making it less “convenient” for Nihilism, Hedonism, and Anarchy…

Keryn
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

“So what is the political atheist’s replacement for “swear on the Bible to tell the truth”?”

Well, actually Enno, plenty of Christians do not follow the practice of swearing on the Bible.

Here is an example of what I mean:

—————————–

A number of Christian groups from the 16th Century onwards refused to swear oaths on the Bible, the best known being the Quakers.

Quakers believed in living in such honesty that an oath could add nothing to what they said. As one of their founders George Fox said, when arrested and asked to swear the oath of allegiance: “Our allegiance [does] not lie in oaths but in truth and faithfulness.”

When handed a Bible to swear on, Fox opened it at the verse that read, “Swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath” – a rather awkward text for the book that people are supposed to swear on.

————————-

Swearing on a Bible is a primitive and childish practice that no thinking Christian should consider valid or of any use whatsoever.  It’s honesty theater; there is no substance to it.

What part of “I AM NOT ENNO” do you not understand, Keryn?

Got it – atheists are so honest that they do not need something symbolic to SHOW RESPECT FOR THE LAW when bearing witness against another in a court of law.

After I continually state that I am NOT “enno”, if you continue to preach that I am, is that the kind of “Honesty” that no one should dare question?

Thanks for the good belly laugh of the day – and I have a spiritual personality growth suggestion for you – study angelic “mirth”.  The rest of the eternal adventure begun here in the Nursery of Life knows how necessary humor is to “soul” progress.

As for Quakers, I am old enough to remember President Richard Nixon.

From Wikipedia – Richard Milhous Nixon was born on January 9, 1913, in Yorba Linda, California, in a house built by his father.<sup id=”cite_ref-FOOTNOTENPS,_Nixon_Birthplace_2-0″ class=”reference”>[2]<sup id=”cite_ref-FOOTNOTEFerris209_3-0″ class=”reference”>[3] His parents were Hannah (Milhous) Nixon and Francis A. Nixon. His mother was a Quaker, and his father converted from Methodism to the Quaker faith. Through his mother, Nixon was a descendant of the early English settler Thomas Cornell, who was also an ancestor of Ezra Cornell, the founder of Cornell University, as well as of Jimmy Carter and Bill Gates.<sup id=”cite_ref-4″ class=”reference”>[4]

As a grammar school kid learning more and more “biology” year after year, and hearing personal stories from many WWII veterans, survivors, and refugees, I remember how treaty after treaty were being hammered out in the decade that followed the end of the war among countries who did NOT want a repeat of the “orgy of death and darkness” launched eons ago by Lucifer’s mental masturbation manifesto now being Caligastia’s “how to govern the stupid humans” protocol. What a hate fest!  Hope people can recover before they get put down out of the necessity of protecting those not infected with the Caligastia hate virus…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statement_on_Chemical_and_Biological_Defense_Policies_and_Programs

Looks like being so honest as political atheists that “not swearing on a bible” is still no indicator that an atheist country is going to honor GLOBAL treaties that honor the commitment to not repeat the “orgy of death and darkness”….

Obviously. the various authors of the Papers have a great respect for the massive vocabulary of the English language and it’s ability to be precise when discussing philosophy and physics so it is always a cause for a pause with this phrase they used – “orgy of death and darkness”.

Loads of history of warfare including this famous one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffery_Amherst,_1st_Baron_Amherst

“Amherst’s legacy is controversial due to his expressed desire to exterminate the race of indigenous people during Pontiac’s War, and his advocacy of biological warfare in the form of gifting blankets infected with smallpox as a weapon,<sup id=”cite_ref-umass_2-0″ class=”reference”>[1] notably at the Siege of Fort Pitt.

Bottom line is this – real science still rules the day on this Nursery of Life whether anyone knows what it is or not.

No one is going to KNEEL to atheist ideologies that do not even understand “gravity” other than “big black hole”…

Do atheists believe the FACT that this planet is a Nursery of LIFE…?  They can swear all they want that it isn’t, “it’s random atoms colliding”, but it still is :-)

It’s a war.  Proportionate response #1 – making it less convenient for the smallpox blanket grifters to keep their math steady:

More misery for others = More $$$$ for ME ME ME

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

Just war theory (Latinjus bellum justum) is a doctrine, also referred to as a tradition, of military ethics studied by military leaders, theologiansethicists and policy makers. The purpose of the doctrine is to ensure war is morally justifiable through a series of criteria, all of which must be met for a war to be considered just.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Pure code talking gibberish.  More hate and fear mongering…”put down”?Yadayadayada.  Holy Moly.

Atheist Quakers eh?  More nonsense.

Science rules nothing…but merely describes material reality.

Keryn’s valid point is that truth and honesty require no oath and no oath can assure truth or honesty.  Obviously.

Bradly wrote, “Science rules nothing…but merely describes material reality.”

Well, at least you did not find anything in the UB that backs that opinion up….same for Keryn’s nihilistic dismissal of “truth and honesty”…

Nixon had a Quaker mother, and he self-identified as a Quaker.

from Wikipedia – “The “Statement on Chemical and Biological Defense Policies and Programs” was a speech delivered on November 25, 1969, by U.S. President Richard Nixon. In the speech, Nixon announced the end of the U.S. offensive biological weapons program and reaffirmed a no-first-use policy for chemical weapons. The statement excluded toxinsherbicides and riot-control agents as they were not chemical and biological weapons, though herbicides and toxins were both later banned. The decision to ban biological weapons was influenced by a number of domestic and international issues.”

Another President ignored by history….but the entire WORLD pretending NOW that we KNEW back in 1969 that it could turn out like this…?!  The cheapest way to steal it all…?

That’s just collective media alzheimers and/or the media wanting to get theirs out of the G R I F T….imho

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Bradly wrote, “Science rules nothing…but merely describes material reality.” ______________________________________________ Well, at least you did not find anything in the UB that backs that opinion up….same for Keryn’s nihilistic dismissal of “truth and honesty”…

Keryn’s observations about honesty, integrity, and sincerity are spit on.  An oath sworn is neither spiritual or reliable or any prediction of honesty.

Nameless originally posted:  “Bottom line is this – real science still rules the day on this Nursery of Life whether anyone knows what it is or not.”

Actually…the entire text teaches that science is merely knowledge of reality and the scientific method is the pursuit of knowledge,  understanding,  snd explanation of reality.  Certainly science does not and cannot “rule” anything at all.

Only personalities can create, organize, manage, and rule universe realities.  Science is not a cause.  Science seeks causes.  Religion seeks the source of causes.  Philosophy unifies and harmonizes both religion and science.

Science causes nothing…and rules nothing.  Just more false claims and code talking by Nameless.

Always happy to offer text support:

101:2.7 (1106.6) Science ends its reason-search in the hypothesis of a First Cause. Religion does not stop in its flight of faith until it is sure of a God of salvation. The discriminating study of science logically suggests the reality and existence of an Absolute. Religion believes unreservedly in the existence and reality of a God who fosters personality survival. What metaphysics fails utterly in doing, and what even philosophy fails partially in doing, revelation does; that is, affirms that this First Cause of science and religion’s God of salvation are one and the same Deity.

101:2.8 (1106.7) Reason is the proof of science, faith the proof of religion, logic the proof of philosophy, but revelation is validated only by human experience. Science yields knowledge; religion yields happiness; philosophy yields unity; revelation confirms the experiential harmony of this triune approach to universal reality.

101:5.2 (1110.5) Science deals with facts; religion is concerned only with values. Through enlightened philosophy the mind endeavors to unite the meanings of both facts and values, thereby arriving at a concept of complete reality. Remember that science is the domain of knowledge, philosophy the realm of wisdom, and religion the sphere of the faith experience…

101:5.9 (1110.12) Scientists assemble facts, philosophers co-ordinate ideas, while prophets exalt ideals. Feeling and emotion are invariable concomitants of religion, but they are not religion. Religion may be the feeling of experience, but it is hardly the experience of feeling. Neither logic (rationalization) nor emotion (feeling) is essentially a part of religious experience, although both may variously be associated with the exercise of faith in the furtherance of spiritual insight into reality, all according to the status and temperamental tendency of the individual mind.

102:1.2 (1119.1) The reason of science is based on the observable facts of time; the faith of religion argues from the spirit program of eternity. What knowledge and reason cannot do for us, true wisdom admonishes us to allow faith to accomplish through religious insight and spiritual transformation.

102:1.4 (1119.3) The certainties of science proceed entirely from the intellect; the certitudes of religion spring from the very foundations of the entire personality. Science appeals to the understanding of the mind; religion appeals to the loyalty and devotion of the body, mind, and spirit, even to the whole personality.

102:1.5 (1119.4) God is so all real and absolute that no material sign of proof or no demonstration of so-called miracle may be offered in testimony of his reality. Always will we know him because we trust him, and our belief in him is wholly based on our personal participation in the divine manifestations of his infinite reality.

102:3.5 (1122.1) Science, knowledge, leads to fact consciousness; religion, experience, leads to value consciousness; philosophy, wisdom, leads to co-ordinate consciousness; revelation (the substitute for morontia mota) leads to the consciousness of true reality; while the co-ordination of the consciousness of fact, value, and true reality constitutes awareness of personality reality, maximum of being, together with the belief in the possibility of the survival of that very personality.

102:3.10 (1122.6) Science seeks to identify, analyze, and classify the segmented parts of the limitless cosmos. …

102:3.12 (1122.8) The pursuit of knowledge constitutes science; the search for wisdom is philosophy; the love for God is religion; the hunger for truth is a revelation. …

Me here:  Only personality can rule any part of reality and only personality can attain wisdom by the unification of reality experience by personality.  Science merely attempts to explain reality…it is not itself reality….nor does it rule anything.

Thanks for asking… ;-)

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Keryn’s observations about honesty, integrity, and sincerity are spit on.  An oath sworn is neither spiritual or reliable or any prediction of honesty.

Should be “spot on”. Hahaha.

Thought I edited/corrected it.  Too late to edit now.  Oh well…

:-)

Keryn
    Participant

That’s funny!

Back to nameless’ comment:

Bradly wrote, “Science rules nothing…but merely describes material reality.” ______________________________________________ Well, at least you did not find anything in the UB that backs that opinion up….same for Keryn’s nihilistic dismissal of “truth and honesty”…

Challenge accepted!

Urantia Book 88:2.8 (969.6)      “The practice of opening one of these sacred books to let the eye chance upon a passage, the following of which may determine important life decisions or projects, is nothing more nor less than arrant fetishism. To take an oath on a “holy book” or to swear by some object of supreme veneration is a form of refined fetishism.”

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.