Signification / value !!!

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Signification / value !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    André
    André
    Participant

I value and praise moderator’s ability to exercise judgment when confronting adventures/situations weaver or not intervene concerning brotherhood’s services.
    And we all know, concerning brotherhood’s matters (everlasting now) when 2 or more … is up to us to exercise unity or not. … but the Master refused to enter into their discussions.161:1.3
    Will we let our judgment blur by personal’s considerations or enhancing the basic spiritual cosmic concepts?
    Art of living… Social maturity… the pursuit of the unexplored possibilities of the attainment of undiscovered goals of idealistic spiritual realities. 160:1.4
    This had been a great experience in the lives of all three of these believers. 161:2.11
    … which serve so effectively as the mobilization preludes to new adventures in cosmic growth. 118:0.10
    … so does judgment become less and less dependent on the momentary present. 118:1.5

André
    André
    Participant

[Incidentally, I only brought up Milton’s Paradise Lost because that is exactly what you’re proposing with moving God out of Paradise.  Paradise would be lost.  It was meant to show irony not to ridicule or demean you.Bonita  #8107

… no offense here, just a respectful point of view.

… miss you Bonita.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

… miss you Bonita.

Thank you andre.  You and Brad are the only two people on this forum who have not attacked me personally, or stabbed me in the back, and I really appreciate that more than you know.  If this place had a personal message service, I’d offer to exchange email addresses with you. Thanks.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

I am missing you too….my friend, sister, teacher, and fellow student.  May peace attend you with every step upon the pilgrim’s path.  Take care and God bless.

;-)

tas
    Participant

… miss you Bonita.

Thank you andre. You and Brad are the only two people on this forum who have not attacked me personally, or stabbed me in the back, and I really appreciate that more than you know. If this place had a personal message service, I’d offer to exchange email addresses with you. Thanks.

I couldn’t understand what I might have possibly said that was a personal attack or a stab in the back in the past, I even just went through all my posts.  What in goodness was the offense?  I picked another person to come to mind, Julian, and went through his posts, I see that he’s only been kind, warm, and gracious toward you.

“Mercy may be lavish, but justice is precise.” (133:1.2)

The mercy and the justice are both missing from hyperbole.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    tas wrote:  The mercy and the justice are both missing from hyperbole.

Did you just accuse me of hyperbole?  That qualifies as an ad hominem attack on my character.  You claim that I have embellished the truth and failed to display mercy and justice. That strikes me as very personal, an assault on my credibility with suspicion of dishonest motive, not to mention an accusation of low morality.  Most unkind, most unfriendly.  A perfect illustration of my point.  Thanks.

tas
    Participant

“You [andre] and Brad are the only two people on this forum who have not attacked me personally, or stabbed me in the back.”

This statement is either true or it’s false, and it’s leveled against the character of each and every person except andre and Brad.  I read it and thought of so many kindly people who post, like Rick, Vern, Mara, Keryn, Julian.  Did each of them attack you personally or stab you in the back?  What did I miss?

I also had to think, what possible offense might I have given accidentally?  Sometime ideas are played with on forums that lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings.  What in the past did I say or do to cause this?

I looked back, and I couldn’t find anything.  What about the others?   I looked back through another forum member’s posts, and it’s the opposite of your indictment against others.  The people that came to mind really are nice people in my judgment.

It’s not a truthful statement, what you said about everyone and about me.  I choose to think it’s exaggeration and imprecise language instead of intentional trolling and deceit – I chose to consider it hyperbole.  I most certainly do think and know your statement was not the truth.

That you want to take my observation that what you said toward me and others isn’t true, and then write me off now as unfriendly, well, I seem to be joining other good company also on your list.  I’m not friendly toward non-truthful statements.  You want to align yourself with non-truthful statements against other people’s character so then I guess it’s inevitable you will find yourself thinking more and more people like myself are “unfriendly” when all we’re doing is seeing through it.

André
    André
    Participant

mumble/mumble/mumble …… why take it so personal ! Coming from non-religionist, I”ll said ”what the heck” but here’s a sister, been hurt in her soul and instead as Mara quote kindly Let your hearts be so dominated by love …”   “…you strain out the gnat and swallow the camel.”(175:1.17)

As religionist, we have to ask ourself “what is important?”  do the will of God or do our will to be secure,to be loved,to be “labelled” friendly. How could we …

Love identifies the volitional will of God. The goodness of God rests at the bottom of the divine free-willingness — the universal tendency to love, show mercy, manifest patience, and minister forgiveness.(2:6.9)

101:10.6  Whosoever wills to do the will of God shall comprehend the validity of spiritual values.

(1442.1) God never forgets sincerity. He will guide the honest of heart into the truth, for God is truth.

… how could we serve our brothers and sisters dressing a table and instead distilled words of love,mercy,patience and forgiveness, we recriminate remembering a offense true or imaginary?

… mercy’s principle is simple …. you commit a error, a sin, iniquity but instead getting the result. Who is justice … upon repentance the wrong doing,the wrong doer is forgive.

… Mara’s principle was wise.   I think the best plan is be self-disciplined enough to keep your/my mind out of the weeds #17101

I sincerely believe no sincere doers of The will of our Father need to be lecture. Each of our beloved T/A guide us perfectly. We/I just need to be sharing our Father’s values together.

4:1.4  “We know that ALL THINGS work together for good to those who love God.”

Weeds is here and respond to contribute for our ascension otherwise the Master will have ask to unroot it.

In our ascension God wisely,purposely confront us with good and evil, it isn’t necessary to paid attention to it,just confront with it, tolerate it. Nevertheless, here on urantia we cling in it. God’s plans was verbalizes and so be it.

p.s. there are so many among us who can and do express lovingly and serve God and brotherhood.

Thank you sisters and brethren.

Keryn
    Participant

… miss you Bonita.

Thank you andre. You and Brad are the only two people on this forum who have not attacked me personally, or stabbed me in the back, and I really appreciate that more than you know. If this place had a personal message service, I’d offer to exchange email addresses with you. Thanks.

:-(

Anonymous
    Inactive

It might be wise, if one feels stabbed in the back, that one should not turn their back on their friends, who wish to be friendly but cannot live up to ones expectation to exceed ones deffinition of friendship or love of self.

It might also seem that if one proclaims the love of Jesus is in their heart that no other love could exceed beyond that love, therefore there is no more room for the love of others to enter.  “One cannot fill a cup that is already full.”

André
    André
    Participant

…Why do the heathen rage? Because they know not the truth. Why do you languish in futile yearning? Because you obey not the truth. Cease your useless yearning and go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom….” (1725:4) 155:1.3

Julian [#17461], how about planting a seed following a comment who is not … reflecting the above quote? Wouldn’t it be more appropriate?

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Please accept my deepest apology for attacking you. Wish I knew when it was, I would be more specific.

Richard E Warren

André
    André
    Participant

Dear Rick,

I presume you are addressing those excuses toward me since you did not mention somebody in particular. And by the facts I am the author of this thread.

If so brother, I never/ever feel a offense come from your behavior ”au contraire”you know … the truth . go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom….

If someone should feel uncomfortable is me  …. giving a impression has being offended.

No such place for …” heathen rage“. I do not allowed it.

I am proud and grateful be by you side on this journey, long distance overland.

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

That is most gracious, Andre. Much appreciate your thoughtfulness and magnanimity. I was replying to this earlier comment, apparently from Bonita (I discovered after scanning the whole thread).

“Thank you andre.  You and Brad are the only two people on this forum who have not attacked me personally, or stabbed me in the back, and I really appreciate that more than you know.  If this place had a personal message service, I’d offer to exchange email addresses with you. Thanks.”

On reflection, and knowing Bonita, she was probably not referring to me, since I so seldom post here in the conversations. I should have read all before commenting and adding confusion. But it is troubling to read those words from my beloved sister, or anyone on this Forum, no matter the context. If something must be attacked, hopefully it will be the issue under discussion, and never the person.

Much love, Rick

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Maybe some value could be wrought if you would clarify, Bonita. Did you truly mean to accuse all here of mistreating you except Brad and Andre?

Richard E Warren

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.