Signification / value …. part 2

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Signification / value …. part 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    André
    André
    Participant

Dear brethrens,

… as i mentioned earlier, it is in our hands to figure out “How to stimulate unity among us ?”
    so ……

I invite each member of the Family to post here quote of a sister or brother that is inspiring.

• It maybe a way lovely done to dismantle a emotional,negative,offensive comment
      or just a comment who trigger/stirring strings uplifting our soul to tune in with the service of our Father and service among us.

With participation of ours moderators who’ll emphasis such a behavior.
    Now, September in north America …. a time to plant and a time to harvest.
    Show us fruits you find among The Supreme’s garden.

p.s   we have tons of comments in historical archives

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

. . . a comment who trigger/stirring strings uplifting our soul to tune with the service of our Father and service among us

Thank you andre!

149:4:2 ) “Let your hearts be so dominated by love . . . .”

André
    André
    Participant

…Why do the heathen rage? Because they know not the truth. Why do you languish in futile yearning? Because you obey not the truth. Cease your useless yearning and go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom….(1725:4) 155:1.3           Rick Warren     #17413

Dear Rick,

Splendid Rick, you share a UB quote that said it all. Yours dedication, disseminating UB quotes,historic events view through urantia papers, OPAD’s opportunity.

Busy doing God’s will and keeping a eye  on your brotherhood.

Thanks

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

…Why do the heathen rage? Because they know not the truth. Why do you languish in futile yearning? Because you obey not the truth. Cease your useless yearning and go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom….(1725:4) 155:1.3 Rick Warren #17413

Dear Rick, Splendid Rick, you share a UB quote that said it all. Yours dedication, disseminating UB quotes,historic events view through urantia papers, OPAD’s opportunity. Busy doing God’s will and keeping a eye on your brotherhood. Thanks

You are most welcome, Andre. Very glad you found your way to this Forum.

As a philosopher it was so good to discover thru our new revelation that the only thing of real value are values.

And as the gardeners say: Let us grow! :good:

Richard E Warren

André
    André
    Participant

I am surfing old archives from 2011.

http://urantia.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/1156-paper-75-the-default-of-adam-and-eve/   #13

Bonita wrote:
    Anyway, that would probably be the end of my political career in heaven.

How sweet it is said.

Well, sometimes the truth is harsh. … But what Solonia said is a double whammy because she is also implying that women have a tendency to be immature. Ouch !!!

When TUB talk about facts such as …  eugenics, character traits or racial traits. Witnessed such a inspiring and heartening teachable reaction.

I suppose through the govern of  Spiritual Ministry, we assimilate,incorporate …“The power of the Lord is great and his understanding infinite. Says the Lord: ‘As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.’

p.s. Rick what a wonderful works done there on paper 75    Thanks

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Fraternal regards, Andre!  This link should go directly to Bonita’s post (#11)

http://urantia.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/1156-paper-75-the-default-of-adam-and-eve/?p=19523

Richard E Warren

André
    André
    Participant

Bradly wrote:
    My family has farmed, small dirt farmin’, scratchin’ every year to not starve or lose the farm” … #16798

What a inspiring experiential resume. Submit under uncertainties of life and the vicissitudes of existence 3:5.5 … resulting a serene and confident faith proven.
    ” In all concepts of selfhood it should be recognized that the fact of life comes first, its evaluation or interpretation later. The human child first lives and subsequently thinks about his living”.112:2.6

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Greetings Andre!!  Yes, I have lived a life of confident uncertainty in my faith in Father and His power, purpose, and plan for His children.  We are taught in the Papers that we will learn to feast on this uncertainty and fatten upon our disappointments – one secret for the contented life here amidst so much of both.  Jesus said:  Fear Not!  And to worry not for sufficient unto this day is the trouble therein (or something like that).

Here’s an interesting quote from Bonita on the topic posted here under “Fear”, from post #9743:

“Related to uncertainty is doubt. Doubt is another form of fear, more subtle but potentially just as debilitating when it comes to spiritual growth. As we mature spiritually, we have fewer and fewer doubts as to the reality of God and to his goodness. I think that the easiest way to dispel doubt, uncertainty, fear and anxiety is to partner up with Spirit presence. It is good to have companionship on the journey.”

“. . . and whosoever has been born of the spirit has in himself the power to overcome all doubt, and this is the victory that overcomes all uncertainty, even your faith.” p1601:3

:good:

André
    André
    Participant

G’day all,

I invite each member of the Family to post here quote of a sister or brother that is inspiring. André . post 17416

Why was Caligastia left here?

http://truthbook.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3815&start=60∗∗

√     “Sin is the very definition of suicide. It is a self induced intoxication… He twisted his own connection to reality but aligning himself with unreality. It is possible that at this point he is unable to form any cohesive thoughts pertaining to reality.”  boomshuka . post 2441 ∗∗

√     “No matter what happens or how bad it appears, there is ALWAYS a positive POTENTIAL inherently attached and available for those who can see beyond the wrong or bad to the opportunity for improvement.”   •  “Obstacles, unintended consequences, accidents of time and space, the evil or sin of others…all, plague us daily and interfere with that which we prefer. And yet, it is within this slip-stream of the unexpected that opportunities lurk, always around waiting for the discerning and creative and spirit led mind to find the gems of values and meanings and potential and results available therein. Temporally, change is the ONLY thing that is changeless….expect the unexpected for it’s about to land in your lap and cross your path, again and again endlessly developing our skill at making lemonade!! Critical thinking and problem solving when combined with a spiritizing mind and proper intent brings progress from chaos and a strength of character not available by any other means does it not? ”  fanofVan . post 1834∗∗

Stir dat sugar Bro!   alwilliams767

….still stirring ???

André

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Presented by a Divine Counselor of Uversa:
    4:4:9  The consciousness of a victorious human life on earth is born of that creature faith which dares to challenge each recurring episode of existence when confronted with the awful spectacle of human limitations, by the unfailing declaration: Even if I cannot do this, there lives in me one who can and will do it, a part of the Father-Absolute of the universe of universes. And that is “the victory which overcomes the world, even your faith.”
    Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

….still stirring ??? André

Just adding time……and hoping for the sugar!  I’ve still got plenty of lemons to add for the lemonade makers above!

= )  Bradly aka fanofVan

Thanks for asking Brother.

André
    André
    Participant

Appel à tous,

A while ago an acquaintance talking about a “guru” quote something he said as “we are God”.

This guru make astonishing things.

As TUB quoted:

1:5.16 His prepersonal divine spirit is a real part of you.

Right now, in my perception of realities… I disagree. About what the guru said.

Is not the first time I encounter such belief.

If you tell me, I’m part of Divine family, you have my consent otherwise as above no. I feel presomptuous to affirm such a thing.

but …..

Coul you help me, figure it out ?

Thanks

André

Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Dear André — if you look past the fluff and commotion that a normal human seems to be, then you’ll see a point of personality fertilizing a fragment of the I AM. Pretty awesome, no?

Nigel

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Coul you help me, figure it out ?

No, we are not God, we are made in his image.  But we are in the process of becoming more God-like.  We are on an divinity-seeking adventure with God as our pilot.  As the personality becomes more divine, it becomes more God-like, to the point where a fragment of God can’t help himself but fuse with it.  Even then we are not God, but fused with God, becoming something new . . . part of the Supreme God of experience.

Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Thanks Bonita for filling in some details.

André, I think the problem you point to is that, given the amazing nature of our essential internal parts {Personality, Adjuster, Soul}, for those not aware of the context, a touch or taste or glimpse of these true parts of our true selves can trigger that range of “strange ism” we are warned about in paper 110 section 4 ( 1207.5, 110:4.5 ).  Think how Siddhartha Gautama’s faint glimpse gave rise to an entire system of faith, based on a misunderstanding of his experience; or the many cases where simple misunderstanding becomes disastrous delusion.

So yes, when a guru says something odd, it pays to look closely, discriminate wisely, and maybe just move on?

Nigel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.