Personality and Gender Identity

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Personality and Gender Identity

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    samuel
    samuel
    Participant

Une personne qui a éprouvé une attirance plus ou moins exclusive pour les individus de son propre sexe n’est pas une anomalie!

Le fait de ressentir une attirance physique, ou de maintenir des relations amoureuses, sentimentales et sexuelles avec un seul genre, est un fait naturel et un créatif de notre planète.

L’hétérosexualité, l’homosexualité, la bisexualité existent depuis que le monde est monde, c’est-à-dire depuis toujours.

Le vrai problème sur terre, ce sont les intolérants hostiles, ceux qui s’octroient le droit de définir la normalité de ce qui n’est pas traité avec mépris d’autres personnes.

Les homosexuels vivront heureux, épanouis et décontractés le jour où ils se sont arrêtés de prendre leurs frères et sœurs comme des anomalies.

Nous estimons bien souvent le traumatisme que les humains occasionnels dans la structure psychologique et émotionnelle des enfants qui ont ce genre d’attirance.

Dieu à plus d’Amour et de respect pour notre libre arbitre.

Fort heureusement, même si c’est trop lent, les mentalités changent dans le bon sens.

Excellent début de semaine chez vous tous. :good:  

Samuel

____________________________________________________________________________________

Une “personne” qui a une attirance plus ou moins exclusive pour des individus de son sexe n’est pas une anomalie!

Sentir une attirance physique ou entretenir des relations amoureuses, sentimentales et sexuelles uniquement avec des personnes du même sexe est un fait naturel et l’une des caractéristiques créatrices de notre planète.

L’hétérosexualité, l’homosexualité et la bisexualité existent depuis la création du monde, c’est-à-dire depuis le début.

Le vrai problème sur terre, ce sont les intolérants hostiles, ceux qui s’accordent le droit de définir la normalité de ce qui n’est pas et qui traitent les autres avec mépris.

Les homosexuels vivront heureux, épanouis et détendus sur terre le jour où les abrutis cesseront de considérer leurs frères et sœurs comme des anomalies.

Nous sous-estimons souvent les traumatismes que les humains causent dans la structure psychologique et émotionnelle des enfants qui ont ce genre d’attraction.

Dieu a plus d’amour et de respect pour notre libre arbitre que ceux qui nous entourent.

Heureusement, même s’il est trop lent, les mentalités évoluent dans la bonne direction.

Excellent début de semaine pour vous tous.

Samuel

Friendship enhances joys, glorifies the triumphs of life and fidelity is a treasure of the soul.

samuel
    samuel
    Participant

On Google I wrote my previous message in two parts.
    The top message in French and the bottom message in English.
    I don’t understand why there was an automatic translation of the two messages?
    Here is the message in English below.
    A “person” who has a more or less exclusive attraction for individuals of his or her sex is not an anomaly!
    Feeling a physical attraction or having romantic, sentimental and sexual relationships only with people of the same sex is a natural fact and one of the creative characteristics of our planet.
    Heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality have existed since the creation of the world, that is, from the beginning.
    The real problem on earth is the hostile intolerants, those who grant themselves the right to define the normality of what is not and who treat others with contempt.
    Homosexuals will live happy, fulfilled and relaxed on earth the day that morons stop considering their brothers and sisters as anomalies.
    We often underestimate the traumas that humans cause in the psychological and emotional structure of children who have this kind of attraction.
    God has more love and respect for our free will than those around us.
    Fortunately, even if it is too slow, mentalities are evolving in the right direction.
    Excellent start to the week for all of you. :good:
    Samuel

Friendship enhances joys, glorifies the triumphs of life and fidelity is a treasure of the soul.

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Samuel,

Très content que tu te repointes sur ce forum anglophone.
    Do not worry about your stuttering problem, embrace your quirks.
    Indeed makes you a tadpole more “special”.

As mentioned previously , you introduced and proved,  a french reader with only his maternal lingua can now access with technology any language. I took the time to underline it Samuel to demonstrate each of us handicapped with one language can do as you do and expand brotherhood beyond limits.

Fraternellement,

André

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Samuel,

… and one of the creative characteristics of our planet.

… those who grant themselves the right to define the normality of what is not and who treat others with contempt.

God has more love and respect for our free will than those around us.

All thise observations of yours even demonstrated altruist. Manifest outreach to yours fellows.

“... tolerance is the earmark of a great soul.”  156:5.18

Définitivement brotherhood,

André

p.s.  … as i can, i will continue scrutiny this thread and shared my perception.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

The real problem on earth is the hostile intolerants, those who grant themselves the right to define the normality of what is not and who treat others with contempt.

Surely!  And that applies to more than just sexual orientation.  There is so much intolerance these days for everything including sexual orientation, race, gender, age, nationality, income, religion, politics, and even one’s choice of words.  TUB informs us that intolerance is a mask used to cover self-doubt.  I can’t say I understand how that works, but it sounds true.  Yet Jesus also taught us to always stress the true, beautiful and good and to return those qualities for evil.

146:3.2 You should never forget that intolerance is the mask covering up the entertainment of secret doubts as to the trueness of one’s belief.

So stressing the presence of tolerance whenever and wherever it appears is much better than highlighting intolerance.  I think constantly pointing out intolerance makes people more self-defensive, since they are really full of self-doubt and don’t want to admit it . . . . so what you get is more intolerance and more intolerance . . .  people screaming louder at each other and getting angrier and angrier.  I say look for tolerance, find tolerance, praise tolerance, embrace tolerance and show tolerance so it will spread and put out the fires of intolerance.

Homosexuals will live happy, fulfilled and relaxed on earth the day that morons stop considering their brothers and sisters as anomalies.

As they should and as all of God’s children should regardless of any kind of so-called anomaly, including morons.  I recommend returning tolerance for intolerance. Pick #3.

159:5.11-14  Jesus abhorred the idea either of retaliation or of becoming just a passive sufferer or victim of injustice. On this occasion he taught them the three ways of contending with, and resisting, evil:

1. To return evil for evil — the positive but unrighteous method.

2. To suffer evil without complaint and without resistance — the purely negative method.

3. To return good for evil, to assert the will so as to become master of the situation, to overcome evil with good — the positive and righteous method.

All my life I’ve chosen #2 until TUB opened my eyes.  Unfortunately, I have no idea how to accomplish #3, but I’m working on it with all I have.  It’s not that easy for someone like me who prefers to just walk away.   There are many different types of trauma a person can be put through besides sex-orientation intolerance, and I’ve had my share of it.  Intolerance is an equal opportunity offender.

samuel
    samuel
    Participant

The legitimate union of two people comes mainly from mutual affinity, love and feelings in the choice of “two soul mates” to travel a long way together.
    This relationship is supra-material and surpasses what we define as sexuality.
    Moreover, eroticism is what relates to physical love, desire and sexual pleasure, it has something much deeper than instinctive and reproductive sexuality.
    As long as it is the choice of a responsible and consenting adult, that it does no harm to oneself or others, I do not need to find it normal or abnormal.
    I have many gay friends, I think it’s my open-mindedness without prejudice that attracts them. (Smile)
    Fraternal friendships.
    Samuel

Traduit avec http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

______________________________________________________________________________________

L’union légitime de deux personnes vient principalement d’affinités, d’amour et de sentiments mutuels dans le choix de “deux âmes sœurs” pour parcourir ensemble un long chemin.
    Cette relation est supra-matérielle et dépasse ce que nous définissons comme la sexualité.
    De plus, l’érotisme est ce qui concerne l’amour physique, le désir et le plaisir sexuel, il a quelque chose de beaucoup plus profond que la sexualité instinctive et reproductive.
    Tant que c’est le choix d’un adulte responsable et consentant, que cela ne fait pas de mal à soi ou aux autres, je n’ai pas besoin de trouver cela normal ou anormal.
    J’ai beaucoup d’amis gays, je pense que c’est mon ouverture d’esprit sans préjugés qui les attire. (Sourire)
    Amitiés fraternelles.
    Samuel

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I have many gay friends, I think it’s my open-mindedness without prejudice that attracts them. (Smile) Fraternal friendships.

Me too.  I even fell in love and married one back in 1970 before he came out. :-)  Lasted over 7 years.

paul_pdx
    paul_pdx
    Participant

Yes, there was some bigot on one of the Ubook Facebook Groups spouting a bunch of anti-gay stuff.

I told him he was giving his precious book a black-eye.

The Jesus of The Urantia Book would say this:

“I skipped the baths because folks there were sleazy and nobody should be that way, gay or straight.

Stable committed relationship between same-sex persons are now possible in your world when they were not back in my day.

I’d rather a kid be raised by two women or two men than by mean-spirited bigots and you’ve got plenty of those on Urantia.  Some of the advanced planets are a lot more careful about letting folks just have children left and right. There’s plenty of kids who need love on your world and your technology allows various parenting options. Being gay does not make you a good person but it does not make you bad person either. There is room for all in my father’s kingdom which is not about bodies or death, since they are ultimately un-real”

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.