Peace and war

Home Forums Science & History Peace and war

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Remember the lyrics to that great song called “Turn, Turn Turn” by THE BYRDS and taken almost verbatim from the Book of Ecclesiastes?

To everything – turn, turn, turn
    There is a season – turn, turn, turn
    And a time to every purpose under heaven

And so it is.

32:5:2   The eternal purpose of the eternal God is a high spiritual ideal. The events of time and the struggles of material existence are but the transient scaffolding which bridges over to the other side, to the promised land of spiritual reality and supernal existence. Of course, you mortals find it difficult to grasp the idea of an eternal purpose; you are virtually unable to comprehend the thought of eternity, something never beginning and never ending. Everything familiar to you has an end.

Perhaps you as an individual have attained that sublime peace which passes all understanding.  The goodness of God prevails there.  My heartfelt prayers go out to those, and perhaps even you, who live in a war zone.  I know some of you read the forum.  All wars are sickening, but the wars of these days are especially so.  I do not dismiss nor trivialize  the real needs of real people.  The needs of the citizenry in those zones are very great. Those of us who have not experienced what we see happening on TV or the Internet cannot fully appreciate the extremity of the various war situations happening right now on Urantia.  I hope you do not think I am ignoring or whitewashing the wars of today.

195:5:12    As you view the world, remember that the black patches of evil which you see are shown against a white background of ultimate good. You do not view merely white patches of good which show up miserably against a black background of evil.
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

But perhaps as an individual you have not attained that sublime peace which passes all understanding.  Or maybe you experience it most or part of the time.  Good, like me, you are on your way.  As for myself, I am  part-timer.

109:5:4   The great problem of life is the adjustment of the ancestral tendencies of living to the demands of the spiritual urges initiated by the divine presence of the Mystery Monitor. While in the universe and superuniverse careers no man can serve two masters, in the life you now live on Urantia every man must perforce serve two masters. He must become adept in the art of a continuous human temporal compromise while he yields spiritual allegiance to but one master; and this is why so many falter and fail, grow weary and succumb to the stress of the evolutionary struggle.
    I get riled up in situations involving other people with whom I disagree on a variety of subjects.  That’s when my inner peace goes to pieces.  I may not show it on the outside, but I feel it on the inside.  Is it possible that both I and the other person can come out as winners, and can I be instrumental in obtaining an enlightened outcome between us?  In every single relationship situation, I ask myself, “How can I be a better peacemaker, when I have such strong differences of opinion?”
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

And then there is the annoying relationship situation in which a person works with someone who is really highly irritating, angry in demeanor, fault-finding and not a team player.  Such a person wants to tear things down.  I struggle with this type of situation. My immediate reaction when working with this type of person or several of them is to throw up my hands and walk away, because some people are so fractious they are impossible to work with!  I would call this relationship situation a business or professional type of situation.  And then what happens next is about me meeting one of these cranky individuals on a personal level outside of the business situation.  I carry my annoyance around with me and hope I never run into them.  Bad me.  And we are supposed to be so spiritual.  I speak for myself!

This is very much on my mind right now.  But I have some good news to share.  This isn’t new good news.  But it is a learning moment for me on personal peace, and I already know this, but you know? sometimes we need to be reminded.  My dear friend did remind me this very morning by sharing something Joel Osteen wrote, as follows:

“The person who gets on your nerves God can use them like sandpaper to rub the rough edges off of you.  That neighbor that’s a pain God can use them to teach you how to be merciful, understanding and forgiving.  They are not there by accident.  God put them there on purpose.”

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

I rather like the explanation that “God put them there on purpose.”  It may not be true, who knows? But all of my life I’ve had the mind-set that there is something, some larger purpose, for every person and every situation I’ve experienced in my life , and this my truth, one I held even before I found Jesus!  And all of it, looking in retrospect, is about my pursuit of the discernment the meaning and purpose of life.  And in my personal life going forward, to learn peace and peacemaking to the best of my ability.

And while many, many people known to me are peace loving, a few others are factious and antagonistic in temperament.  It is difficult to get to know them, to try to comprehend their motives, because they want nothing to do with me, a peacemaker!

Rodan had something to say about it.

160:3:3   Another requirement for the attainment of maturity is the co-operative adjustment of social groups to an ever-changing environment. The immature individual arouses the antagonisms of his fellows; the mature man wins the hearty co-operation of his associates, thereby many times multiplying the fruits of his life efforts.
    And Jesus said this:
    174:1:5   “Your inability or unwillingness to forgive your fellows is the measure of your immaturity, your failure to attain adult sympathy, understanding, and love. You hold grudges and nurse vengefulness in direct proportion to your ignorance of the inner nature and true longings of your children and your fellow beings. Love is the outworking of the divine and inner urge of life. It is founded on understanding, nurtured by unselfish service, and perfected in wisdom.”
    Back to the drawing board.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

I get riled up in situations involving other people with whom I disagree on a variety of subjects.

So, is getting riled up a bad thing?  Disagreement is part of living.  It’s rare to find people who think alike and agree on everything.  If that were so there wouldn’t be so many divorces.  I think we’re supposed to relish these opportunities when faced with differences and disagreement.  We should celebrate this because it means that each person is thinking for themselves and exercising their own free will. Disagreement and friction are part of the adventure of personality character growth.  Be happy when there’s controversy because it’s the seedbed for moral decisions and growth.  At least that’s my take on things after having run away from controversy for years.  Now I embrace it, much to the annoyance of some peacemakers.  Just what is a peacemaker, anyway? I didn’t know that peace could be man-made or manufactured.  Isn’t true peace a gift?

75:8.7 If this were a mechanistic universe, if the First Great Source and Center were only a force and not also a personality, if all creation were a vast aggregation of physical matter dominated by precise laws characterized by unvarying energy actions, then might perfection obtain, even despite the incompleteness of universe status. There would be no disagreement; there would be no friction. But in our evolving universe of relative perfection and imperfection we rejoice that disagreement and misunderstanding are possible, for thereby is evidenced the fact and the act of personality in the universe. And if our creation is an existence dominated by personality, then can you be assured of the possibilities of personality survival, advancement, and achievement; we can be confident of personality growth, experience, and adventure. What a glorious universe, in that it is personal and progressive, not merely mechanical or even passively perfect!

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    Bonita wrote:  Just what is a peacemaker, anyway?
    People who are son-conscious, those who are born again, are denominated faith-sons. (141:7:4)  We are faith children of our Father in heaven.
    150:5:3  “Salvation is the gift of the Father and is revealed by his Sons. Acceptance by faith on your part makes you a partaker of the divine nature, a son or a daughter of God. By faith you are justified; by faith are you saved; and by this same faith are you eternally advanced in the way of progressive and divine perfection. By faith was Abraham justified and made aware of salvation by the teachings of Melchizedek. All down through the ages has this same faith saved the sons of men, but now has a Son come forth from the Father to make salvation more real and acceptable.”
    And if we are partakers of the divine nature as faith-sons, we are also peacemakers in potential and progressing decision by decision in divine perfection.   Peacemaking is the cure for distrust and suspicion.
    140:5:18    3. Happy are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.” Jesus’ hearers were longing for military deliverance, not for peacemakers. But Jesus’ peace is not of the pacific and negative kind. In the face of trials and persecutions he said, “My peace I leave with you.” “Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” This is the peace that prevents ruinous conflicts. Personal peace integrates personality. Social peace prevents fear, greed, and anger. Political peace prevents race antagonisms, national suspicions, and war. Peacemaking is the cure of distrust and suspicion.
    Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Mara wrote:  People who are son-conscious, those who are born again, are denominated faith-sons.

That’s a nifty answer.  So you say that peacemakers are people who are son-conscious. Do you mean conscious of the Son, or conscious of sonship?  I think you mean the latter.  So, isn’t sonship a gift ?  If sonship is a gift, then peace is also a gift.  But I think it means conscious of the Son too. Peacemakers are those who are living a righteous life, doing God’s will and bringing forth the fruits of the Spirit; which is the same as saying, the Spirit of Truth is living with and through them. This is how Jesus lives again.

Jesus’ peace is not the pacific kind, as per the quote,  and that’s a pretty powerful statement.  Too many of today’s peacemakers are of the pacific kind.  The spiritual life, dominated by the Spirit of Truth, is meant to be the most powerful, progressive and aggressive driving force in the world today.

194:3.4 The spiritual forward urge is the most powerful driving force present in this world; the truth-learning believer is the one progressive and aggressive soul on earth.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Thanks for joining the topic Bonita!

We have such a wealth of resources to help us be peacemakers.  In the broadest sense, life, plus the world and environment on which to live it, is a gift.  Personality, the indwelling spirit, our Bestowal Son,  sonship, faith, free-will,  the seven adjutant-mind-spirits,  salvation, mercy, spiritual reason and soul intelligence the endowments of the Holy Spirit,  spiritual wisdom and philosophy endowments of Spirit of Truth, personality survival, and eternal life are gifts of God.  God made them and made them possible. Special ability is never an arbitrary gift, as there is always an ancestral foundation for it.  But perhaps some persons are better peacemakers on earth than others.

115:0:1   With God the Father, sonship is the great relationship. With God the Supreme, achievement is the prerequisite to status — one must do something as well as be something.
    If I apply “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect,” then that is the direction I want to go in life.  For me it is about self-mastery, and I’m working on it – redirecting my thinking to the highest uplifting ministry I can come up with.
    143:2:7    “Your sonship is grounded in faith, and you are to remain unmoved by fear. Your joy is born of trust in the divine word, and you shall not therefore be led to doubt the reality of the Father’s love and mercy. It is the very goodness of God that leads men into true and genuine repentance. Your secret of the mastery of self is bound up with your faith in the indwelling spirit, which ever works by love. Even this saving faith you have not of yourselves; it also is the gift of God. And if you are the children of this living faith, you are no longer the bondslaves of self but rather the triumphant masters of yourselves, the liberated sons of God.”

Bonita wrote:   Jesus’ peace is not the pacific kind, as per the quote. . . .

I think this refers to the interpretation of when someone takes your coat, offer him the other garment, rather than retaliate or be a passive victim to some injustice.  Offer to walk an extra mile.  Take a positive action of some sort, and this takes creative thinking and faith!  “The positive always has advantage over the negative. . . .”

102:6:7   Belief may not be able to resist doubt and withstand fear, but faith is always triumphant over doubting, for faith is both positive and living. The positive always has the advantage over the negative, truth over error, experience over theory, spiritual realities over the isolated facts of time and space. The convincing evidence of this spiritual certainty consists in the social fruits of the spirit which such believers, faithers, yield as a result of this genuine spiritual experience. Said Jesus: “If you love your fellows as I have loved you, then shall all men know that you are my disciples.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jesus’ peace is not the pacific kind, as per the quote, and that’s a pretty powerful statement. Too many of today’s peacemakers are of the pacific kind. The spiritual life, dominated by the Spirit of Truth, is meant to be the most powerful, progressive and aggressive driving force in the world today.

194:3.4 The spiritual forward urge is the most powerful driving force present in this world; the truth-learning believer is the one progressive and aggressive soul on earth.

pacific – adjective
    1. tending or conducive to peace; conciliatory
    2. not aggressive; opposed to the use of force
    3. free from conflict; peaceful

I so enjoy posters’ opinionated definitions of the Urantia Book text, especially when the quotes are cut up to make their point, whereby as an “aggressive driving force” points it down other gullets.

If one reads the entire quote and the preceding and quotes which follow, I don’t see where an aggressive attitude regarding “Jesus’ peace” can be understood from its context, but it does explain the presenters attitude towards other opinions which do not follow along the presenters belief, nor does it follow along the lines of “the golden rule” whereby the opposite seems applicable.

The previous quote in its entirety and previous and following narrations is as follows:

(2063.1) 194:3.3 To Jesus, mortal life had dealt its hardest, cruelest, and bitterest blows; and this man met these ministrations of despair with faith, courage, and the unswerving determination to do his Father’s will. Jesus met life in all its terrible reality and mastered it — even in death. He did not use religion as a release from life. The religion of Jesus does not seek to escape this life in order to enjoy the waiting bliss of another existence. The religion of Jesus provides the joy and peace of another and spiritual existence to enhance and ennoble the life which men now live in the flesh.

(2063.2) 194:3.4 If religion is an opiate to the people, it is not the religion of Jesus. On the cross he refused to drink the deadening drug, and his spirit, poured out upon all flesh, is a mighty world influence which leads man upward and urges him onward. The spiritual forward urge is the most powerful driving force present in this world; the truth-learning believer is the one progressive and aggressive soul on earth.

(2063.3) 194:3.5 On the day of Pentecost the religion of Jesus broke all national restrictions and racial fetters. It is forever true, “Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” On this day the Spirit of Truth became the personal gift from the Master to every mortal. This spirit was bestowed for the purpose of qualifying believers more effectively to preach the gospel of the kingdom, but they mistook the experience of receiving the outpoured spirit for a part of the new gospel which they were unconsciously formulating.

(2063.4) 194:3.6 Do not overlook the fact that the Spirit of Truth was bestowed upon all sincere believers; this gift of the spirit did not come only to the apostles. The one hundred and twenty men and women assembled in the upper chamber all received the new teacher, as did all the honest of heart throughout the whole world. This new teacher was bestowed upon mankind, and every soul received him in accordance with the love for truth and the capacity to grasp and comprehend spiritual realities. At last, true religion is delivered from the custody of priests and all sacred classes and finds its real manifestation in the individual souls of men.

(2063.5) 194:3.7 The religion of Jesus fosters the highest type of human civilization in that it creates the highest type of spiritual personality and proclaims the sacredness of that person.

(2063.6) 194:3.8 The coming of the Spirit of Truth on Pentecost made possible a religion which is neither radical nor conservative; it is neither the old nor the new; it is to be dominated neither by the old nor the young. The fact of Jesus’ earthly life provides a fixed point for the anchor of time, while the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth provides for the everlasting expansion and endless growth of the religion which he lived and the gospel which he proclaimed. The spirit guides into all truth; he is the teacher of an expanding and always-growing religion of endless progress and divine unfolding. This new teacher will be forever unfolding to the truth-seeking believer that which was so divinely folded up in the person and nature of the Son of Man.

(2064.1) 194:3.9 The manifestations associated with the bestowal of the “new teacher,” and the reception of the apostles’ preaching by the men of various races and nations gathered together at Jerusalem, indicate the universality of the religion of Jesus. The gospel of the kingdom was to be identified with no particular race, culture, or language. This day of Pentecost witnessed the great effort of the spirit to liberate the religion of Jesus from its inherited Jewish fetters. Even after this demonstration of pouring out the spirit upon all flesh, the apostles at first endeavored to impose the requirements of Judaism upon their converts. Even Paul had trouble with his Jerusalem brethren because he refused to subject the gentiles to these Jewish practices. No revealed religion can spread to all the world when it makes the serious mistake of becoming permeated with some national culture or associated with established racial, social, or economic practices.

(2064.2) 194:3.10 The bestowal of the Spirit of Truth was independent of all forms, ceremonies, sacred places, and special behavior by those who received the fullness of its manifestation. When the spirit came upon those assembled in the upper chamber, they were simply sitting there, having just been engaged in silent prayer. The spirit was bestowed in the country as well as in the city. It was not necessary for the apostles to go apart to a lonely place for years of solitary meditation in order to receive the spirit. For all time, Pentecost disassociates the idea of spiritual experience from the notion of especially favorable environments.

(2064.3) 194:3.11 Pentecost, with its spiritual endowment, was designed forever to loose the religion of the Master from all dependence upon physical force; the teachers of this new religion are now equipped with spiritual weapons. They are to go out to conquer the world with unfailing forgiveness, matchless good will, and abounding love. They are equipped to overcome evil with good, to vanquish hate by love, to destroy fear with a courageous and living faith in truth. Jesus had already taught his followers that his religion was never passive; always were his disciples to be active and positive in their ministry of mercy and in their manifestations of love. No longer did these believers look upon Yahweh as “the Lord of Hosts.” They now regarded the eternal Deity as the “God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ.” They made that progress, at least, even if they did in some measure fail fully to grasp the truth that God is also the spiritual Father of every individual.

Aggression is not a “spiritual weapon”.  

Jesus once said, “to hate life,” whereby the material forms of, or material forces of life, are difficult enough to be adhered too through their own hardships of existence; then there is the spirit of life which supports the life within to be shared with others, and if this life is aggressively presented it is aggressively received and responded too in kind.

Mara
    Mara
    Participant
    MidiChlorian wrote:. . . then there is the spirit of life which supports the life within to be shared with others, and if this life is aggressively presented it is aggressively received and responded too in kind.
    Thanks for joining the topic Midi!  I could not find a reference to your statement that “Jesus once said, ‘to hate life. . .  ‘” so, I do disagree with you on this point.   The part of your comments I’ve highlighted lead me to infer from what you said a kind of thinking (the kind of thinking that occurs in one’s mind) described by the phrase “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”  When someone wrongs you, you can wrong them back.  But the desire for self-mastery leads one to the higher levels of thinking to attain the highest levels of self-realization.  The happy and effective person is motivated by the love of right doing.
    140:8:5    He never ceased to warn his disciples against the evil practice of retaliation; he made no allowance for revenge, the idea of getting even. He deplored the holding of grudges. He disallowed the idea of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. He discountenanced the whole concept of private and personal revenge, assigning these matters to civil government, on the one hand, and to the judgment of God, on the other. He made it clear to the three that his teachings applied to the individual, not the state. He summarized his instructions up to that time regarding these matters, as:
    Love your enemies — remember the moral claims of human brotherhood.
    The futility of evil: A wrong is not righted by vengeance. Do not make the mistake of fighting evil with its own weapons.
    Have faith — confidence in the eventual triumph of divine justice and eternal goodness.
    But also remember Jesus was not a political reformer.  He did not come to reorganize the world.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I could not find a reference to your statement that “Jesus once said, ‘to hate life. . . ‘” so, I do disagree with you on this point.

That is the point, you can disagree, regardless of what others say or do.  You will not find a reference to my statement, because it comes from my past, and that is mine not yours.  That which effects me cannot affect you unless you can verify it to yourself.  My past is my present and future not yours, although there are some who would force their life on others based on their past.  An “eye for an eye” only applies to the law, and not to the heart of the message of the Kingdom within.  To do unto others as you would have them do unto you, can not be practiced under the law, only through the Grace of God.  One cannot find all that is relevant to life in one book alone; life must be experienced but not forced onto others whereby creating clones and only one way of thinking.  “Have you faith? Then have it to yourself.”

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

I could not find a reference to your statement that “Jesus once said, ‘to hate life. . . ‘” so, I do disagree with you on this point.

That is the point, you can disagree, regardless of what others say or do. You will not find a reference to my statement, because it comes from my past, and that is mine not yours. That which effects me cannot affect you unless you can verify it to yourself. My past is my present and future not yours, although there are some who would force their life on others based on their past.

You are right – you and I can disagree.  In our disagreement can we also be agreeable in nature?  I hope so.

An “eye for an eye” only applies to the law, and not to the heart of the message of the Kingdom within  . To do unto others as you would have them do unto you, can not be practiced under the law, only through the Grace of God. One cannot find all that is relevant to life in one book alone; life must be experienced but not forced onto others whereby creating clones and only one way of thinking. “Have you faith? Then have it to yourself.”
    I agree with you on these points.  In retrospect I was harsh to use the phrase “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” I was responding to your comment:  “… and if this life is aggressively presented it is aggressively received and responded too in kind.”  Returning aggression for aggression is not the way of peace in my opinion.  I think we must master ourselves in our inner mental life, understand ourselves, and achieve self-control.  The revelators tell us this:
    28:6:20    And the manifestation of greatness on a world like Urantia is the exhibition of self-control. The great man is not he who “takes a city” or “overthrows a nation,” but rather “he who subdues his own tongue.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Returning aggression for aggression is not the way of peace in my opinion. I think we must master ourselves in our inner mental life, understand ourselves, and achieve self-control. The revelators tell us this:

28:6:20 And the manifestation of greatness on a world like Urantia is the exhibition of self-control. The great man is not he who “takes a city” or “overthrows a nation,” but rather “he who subdues his own tongue.”

You are correct in your assessment regarding “self-control”, however once one has achieved a certain level of understanding of, or in themselves, they tend to formulate a method of projecting this understanding unto others whereby they recognize similar paths taken, as if only to acknowledge a reflection of past life experience.  So too is the World we live in, a reflection of War and peacemaking, whereby “those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”, and so too this applies to individuals.  How much adjusting is required before time can be changed to a path of right-doing, if the first step to changing the past, is to take a different step towards the future.

Your presentation of this topic is admirable, however, I suspect that the answer to achieving peace in this World cannot be found in the Urantia Book, but it can project a first step to building a foundation for peace, where in order to start building World peace one must start by making corrections within the nation where one lives.

The Government of this Country has changed for the worse over its history because it was founded on Liberty of all people who fostered freedom, but changed by the selected, in recent times, from a body of self-governed peoples to a dominant-governed system, not by and for the people, but for a Nation of people who only wish to live in peace, but must pay the price of loosing the liberty of freedom.

We live in a Country which is ruled by over 73,000 pages of Tax code which has over time been manipulated to foster deception in thinking that nothing can be done to correct this issue because nobody can understand what is in these pages, therefore because of stupidity and neglect for the peoples who make up this Nation, politics prevails, those who have manipulated this Government to its current status, relish in the fruits of past errors and have no intension of making any changes for the better.  Even though it is possible to make positive changes which will again make this Country flourish once again over others, to set an example of administering liberty and freedom to all peoples of the World, but first it must get its own house in order, which is a doable exercise, once the reason for its failure has been publically brought to light and life.  To understand a problem is the first step in correcting a problem.

We examine the Urantia Book as if it holds all the answers to life’s problems but are unwilling to examine and admit that we are the problem of our own making because we are unwilling to stand up for ourselves and demand answers, and take control of our own destinies.  Our Father will not do it for us because we would not learn why what He did to correct the problems would live on past the moment where He made those changes.  We are given the tools to make these changes and teach others why these changes were and are necessary so that the future will not have to suffer the same mistakes which have been our destiny over the History of time.  Pray not for what God can do for us, but pray for the wisdom to make changes to do for ourselves and the courage to make the right changes which will not need correction in the future.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    Mara wrote:  If I apply “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect,” then that is the direction I want to go in life.  For me it is about self-mastery, and I’m working on it – redirecting my thinking to the highest uplifting ministry I can come up with.

I’m wondering what your interpretation of self-mastery is.  When Jesus said, “Whosoever will save his life shall lose it, but whosoever will lose his life shall find it,” what did he mean to you, or to anyone, for that matter.  I think it has a lot to do with being a peacemaker.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    MidiChlorian wrote:  Jesus once said, “to hate life,” whereby the material forms of, or material forces of life, are difficult enough to be adhered too through their own hardships of existence; then there is the spirit of life which supports the life within to be shared with others, and if this life is aggressively presented it is aggressively received and responded too in kind.

That is a very remarkable statement Midi and it sounds gnostic to me. Gnostics hate the material life created by the demiurge. But Jesus was not gnostic.  It’s quite inconceivable that Jesus would ever say to hate life of any kind on any level.  If he told us to hate life, then that means he must hate life too.  If Jesus hates life, why did he bother to live a material life?  Why does he love us living the material life?  Why does he continue to live in us?  Since life is a gift of the Creative Spirit, then he would also hate the Creative Spirit.  If Jesus hates the Creative Spirit, he would have to hate himself, since they are essentially one.  If he hates himself he would also have to hate the Father.  Pretty ridiculous, I’d say.

Isn’t the “spirit of life which supports the life within” the same as the Holy Spirit?  What’s wrong with aggressively sharing the Holy Spirit?  Aggressive sharing is positive, progressive, dynamic and alive.  And yes, such aggressive living with the spirit of life, which is also love itself, is often aggressively received in that it frequently transforms and enlightens those open to it.  All good in my opinion.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.