New Life Spiritually

Home Forums Personal Experiences New Life Spiritually

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    tmax66
    Participant

I recently bought and began to read the Urantia Book it has brought much peace to my life.  I can’t say I understand everything I read but I take it slow and steady.  I know the book is true I have prayed and meditated about it.  I hope to learn a lot from others who have been students longer.  ;-)

Julian
    Julian
    Participant

Welcome tmax66!

Your testimony brings joy to my heart! Feel free to ask any questions about The Urantia Book here on this forum. There are many experienced readers who are more than willing to help you.

Love and blessings,

Julian

chucksmith1982
    Participant

Good luck tmax66! The Urantia Book will be the most challenging yet rewarding book you will ever read. Be prepared though. If you were raised with any religion whatsoever you will be challenged in unexpected ways. If you were not, the same still applies. You will be challenged in unexpected ways if you indeed read the ub to completion. You will also be rewarded in unexpected ways as well.

You also might want to take a look at the study group directory. I don’t have the website off hand, but I’m sure that there is a link to it via Urantia Foundations’ website or on this one under study groups. There you will find listings of ub study groups that meet in a varriaty of formats including Zoom, Skype, and of course, live face to face meetings.

Good luck and God bless!

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.