Message Alert Feature – New Improvement

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Message Alert Feature – New Improvement

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Maître des clés

Hi Forum Friends,

A new Message Alert feature has been added to this Forum to make it easier for you to see each day which Forums have had any new activity in the way of a new topic or a reply to existing topics. Here’s what to do:

1. Go into your Profile. (To view your profile click on the word ‘Profile’ found on top right hand corner if you’re in a Forum already, or the top left hand corner if you’re in the Forums Home page. Or alternatively, if you’re in a thread and can see one of your own postings, click on your avatar.)

2. Once you’re in your profile, click on ‘Edit’. Scroll down to « bbPress Digest Emails ». Follow the prompts. I suggest you click on « yes » if you want to receive the daily digest with active forum topics for that day. Then choose which hour you’d like them to be sent, and lastly select if you want alerts from ALL forums or just from selected ones.

3. Scroll down to « Forum Notifications ». It’s recommended you choose ‘yes’ against all 3 options.

4. Scroll right down to the end of your profile and click the blue « Update Profile » button. You’ll start to receive an email each day at the time you specified that lists all the topics that have had any activity in the past 24 hours.  Each one will have a link so you can go straight to the ones you wish to view.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns by creating a new topic in the Support Suggestions forum.

Warm regards,

Kathleen

Chair Website Management Committee

From Sydney, Australia

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Mod’s,

Could you look upon this thread « Purpose to everything ».

It’s been 4 times I tries to reply the text above and nothing register.

I only had a red message saying I already edit this text.

G’day everyone,
    Gene you shouldn’t be bothered about the consequences after you express yourself.
    Leave it to God and look what happened.
    Bonita and MidiChlorian reacts and answered your thread. In their cosmic insights 16:6.9they intuitively respond at this innate, infallible endowments of the human mind. 16:6.11 Cosmic thinking.
    The consequences of your thread, Bonita answered one of my experiential questions.
    What is the source of my thoughts?
    In brotherhood,
    André

…. please could you tell me what did I have done wrong?

Thank you

André

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Mods,

… sorry to post here but 4 previous attemps on different section failed

Disappearing / duplicate topics

January 13, 2017

In section   Study aids/UbIS  +  this one when trying explain the situation.

André
    André
    Participant

Hi Mods,

… sorry to post here but 4 previous attemps on different section failed

Disappearing / duplicate topics

January 13, 2017

In section   Study aids/UbIS  +  this one when trying explain the situation.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.