Lucifer’s Manifesto

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Lucifer’s Manifesto

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

StephenSela says: “This theory of an indwelling father fragment applies equally or ubiquitously throughout the grand universe, it is the same theory that justifies Jesus’ claim “the father and I are one”.”

Again, Indwelling God Fragments in the minds of mortals (material born children), is not “theoretical” as presented.   Jesus needs no justification StephenSela, and proclaimed his Divine Sonship, which has nothing at all to do with the God Fragment/Thought Adjuster/Mystery Monitors who indwell the mortal children of time (not angels or other celestials).

The Paradise Creator Sons each and all are direct offspring of the Existential First Source and Center.   They do not require or depend on or experience the indwelling Adjuster with one exception- that singular material incarnation when born as a aterial baby of the planetary bestowal ministry missions.

Let me suggest asking questions to seek knowledge and understanding rather than proclaiming contradiction after contradiction of the text.

;-)

1:5.5 (28.2) In the local creations (excepting the personnel of the superuniverses) God has no personal or residential manifestation aside from the Paradise Creator Sons who are the fathers of the inhabited worlds and the sovereigns of the local universes. If the faith of the creature were perfect, he would assuredly know that when he had seen a Creator Son he had seen the Universal Father; in seeking for the Father, he would not ask nor expect to see other than the Son. Mortal man simply cannot see God until he achieves completed spirit transformation and actually attains Paradise.

1:5.6 (28.3) The natures of the Paradise Creator Sons do not encompass all the unqualified potentials of the universal absoluteness of the infinite nature of the First Great Source and Center, but the Universal Father is in every way divinely present in the Creator Sons. The Father and his Sons are one. These Paradise Sons of the order of Michael are perfect personalities, even the pattern for all local universe personality from that of the Bright and Morning Star down to the lowest human creature of progressing animal evolution.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Gabriel did not “convict” Lucifer or any rebel.  Neither has Gabriel “revoked” any freedoms or interred any rebels.

Text???

Pure gibberish and fictional inventions of a rather disturbed mind on display here.

Your disturbing accusations against Gabriel are evil and foolish and baseless.  Your promotion of Lucifer and his Manifesto is dangerous and disturbing.

4. Gabriel—The Chief Executive

33:4.1 (369.4) The Bright and Morning Star is the personalization of the first concept of identity and ideal of personality conceived by the Creator Son and the local universe manifestation of the Infinite Spirit. Going back to the early days of the local universe, before the union of the Creator Son and the Mother Spirit in the bonds of creative association, back to the times before the beginning of the creation of their versatile family of sons and daughters, the first conjoint act of this early and free association of these two divine persons results in the creation of the highest spirit personality of the Son and the Spirit, the Bright and Morning Star.

33:4.2 (369.5) Only one such being of wisdom and majesty is brought forth in each local universe. The Universal Father and the Eternal Son can, in fact do, create an unlimited number of Sons in divinity equal to themselves; but such Sons, in union with the Daughters of the Infinite Spirit, can create only one Bright and Morning Star in each universe, a being like themselves and partaking freely of their combined natures but not of their creative prerogatives. Gabriel of Salvington is like the Universe Son in divinity of nature though considerably limited in the attributes of Deity.

33:4.3 (369.6) This first-born of the parents of a new universe is a unique personality possessing many wonderful traits not visibly present in either ancestor, a being of unprecedented versatility and unimagined brilliance. This supernal personality embraces the divine will of the Son combined with the creative imagination of the Spirit. The thoughts and acts of the Bright and Morning Star will ever be fully representative of both the Creator Son and the Creative Spirit. Such a being is also capable of a broad understanding of, and sympathetic contact with, both the spiritual seraphic hosts and the material evolutionary will creatures.

33:4.4 (370.1) The Bright and Morning Star is not a creator, but he is a marvelous administrator, being the personal administrative representative of the Creator Son. Aside from creation and life impartation the Son and the Spirit never confer upon important universe procedures without Gabriel’s presence.

33:4.5 (370.2) Gabriel of Salvington is the chief executive of the universe of Nebadon and the arbiter of all executive appeals respecting its administration. This universe executive was created fully endowed for his work, but he has gained experience with the growth and evolution of our local creation.

33:4.6 (370.3) Gabriel is the chief officer of execution for superuniverse mandates relating to nonpersonal affairs in the local universe. Most matters pertaining to mass judgment and dispensational resurrections, adjudicated by the Ancients of Days, are also delegated to Gabriel and his staff for execution. Gabriel is thus the combined chief executive of both the super- and the local universe rulers. He has at his command an able corps of administrative assistants, created for their special work, who are unrevealed to evolutionary mortals. In addition to these assistants, Gabriel may employ any and all of the orders of celestial beings functioning in Nebadon, and he is also the commander in chief of “the armies of heaven”—the celestial hosts.

33:4.7 (370.4) Gabriel and his staff are not teachers; they are administrators. They were never known to depart from their regular work except when Michael was incarnated on a creature bestowal. During such bestowals Gabriel was ever attendant on the will of the incarnated Son, and with the collaboration of the Union of Days, he became the actual director of universe affairs during the later bestowals. Gabriel has been closely identified with the history and development of Urantia ever since the mortal bestowal of Michael.

33:4.8 (370.5) Aside from meeting Gabriel on the bestowal worlds and at the times of general- and special-resurrection roll calls, mortals will seldom encounter him as they ascend through the local universe until they are inducted into the administrative work of the local creation. As administrators, of whatever order or degree, you will come under the direction of Gabriel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

what would you do, if you were the father; what would you do, if this happened to your own family; what would you do, if your son broke the law of the land and your other son called for his brother’s extinction?

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

I’d call on the wisdom of Gabriel and Most Highs and the Ancients of Days and trust their wisdom!!!

As Michael did.

:good:

jean
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

StephenSela t’est complètement à coté de la plaque mon gars, tu est hors sujet et tu n’as rien compris au LU.

Qui est tu pour juger Gabriel, tu n’est pas mieux que Lucifer et ses sbires, tu est une honte pour ce forum, je fais appel aux modérateurs pour te virer, en fait vous ne modérer rien du tout.

Désolé, mais j’ai cru que nous ne parlions que du LU sur ce forum et non de lire des inepties et des calomnies.

Si vous continuez à laisser la paroles à des imbéciles, il  ne restera pas grand monde sur le forum.

Jean

Anonymous
    Inactive

How many are there in this forum currently?  Your miniscule enrollment is the result of his quality of fiestiness, his intolerance and irascibility.  If he had been removed several years ago, you would have had at least one hundred times more participants here in this forum.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant
    StephenSela t’est complètement à coté de la plaque mon gars, tu est hors sujet et tu n’as rien compris au LU.

Qui est tu pour juger Gabriel, tu n’est pas mieux que Lucifer et ses sbires, tu est une honte pour ce forum, je fais appel aux modérateurs pour te virer, en fait vous ne modérer rien du tout. Désolé, mais j’ai cru que nous ne parlions que du LU sur ce forum et non de lire des inepties et des calomnies. Si vous continuez à laisser la paroles à des imbéciles, il ne restera pas grand monde sur le forum. Jean

Translation:

“StephenSela is completely off the mark my guy, you’re off topic and you didn’t understand anything at LU.

Who are you to judge Gabriel, you are no better than Lucifer and his henchmen, you are a shame for this forum, I call on the moderators to fire you, in fact you do not moderate anything at all.

Sorry, but I thought we were only talking about the LU on this forum and not reading nonsense and slander. If you keep leaving the lyrics to fools, there won’t be many people left on the forum.”  Jeans

Bradly here:  I agree Jean.  Again… where are the mods????

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

How many are there in this forum currently? Your miniscule enrollment is the result of his quality of fiestiness, his intolerance and irascibility. If he had been removed several years ago, you would have had at least one hundred times more participants here in this forum.

So then…. I am the problem?  Indeed!!

That’s one opinion. ;-)

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

I will tell you one more thing, before you carpet burners try to tear me apart:. In my opinion there are two known kinds of finaliters:. Mighty messenger and one without name and number. If you become a mighty messenger, you will become like Gabriel, but if you become one without name and number, you will be like I, Stephen.

Certainly you are NOT a finaliter.  Nor is any mortal on Urantia.

And neither are Mighty Messengers or Those Without Name and Number.

Again, perhaps you might learn more by asking, reading,  and study?  Your contradictions and misrepresentations of the Papers is rather repeated and astounding really.  Your indifference to the actual content of the UB is alarming and regretful.

Sigh….

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

There are no more protests? There are no more counter arguments, further slander and/or justifications? Then let the trial begin. I hold neither Gabriel nor Lucifer accountable for the loss, or the cost, of rebellion in Satania. I hold their father, Michael, in the person of Jesus of Nazareth accountable for their actions. He is their father and he must take responsibility. Let him hear my charges that I place upon him, even as Herod who had that chance long before. Jesus was their father, when he declared that the ancients of days would judge him, implying Satan, Lucifer, and the fallen planetary princes, he relinquished his personal power to judge himself. He recused himself because what father could be expected to judge wisely. How could Michael do the will of the father and be willing to destroy his own child? Michael waited until the time was ripe to incarnate in the form of the mortal flesh, here on Urantia to become man. He was the Son of Man, even referring to his life or experiences in this manner. He told us when he returns in the spirit and in truth, we should hear witness to his works and manifestations. He said, “if I am raised up, I will draw all men towards me.” He foresaw that his final mission may entail giving up his life. He was raised as one who fulfills the Holy Covenant between God & mankind. He promised to redeem and guide his followers. He spoke with Satan, Father Melchizedek, Gabriel, and Immanuel who descended to Urantia while he was Jesus. But he was also a citizen of the Roman Empire, and it was Pontius Pilate whose judgment it was required. Maybe he will answer my charges? Does he, too, not await the judgment of the Ancients of Days? Is there not more he could teach man about the doing of his father’s will? Jesus was too divine, too partial to have the privilege of every other human individual to be able to judge his works compared to the works of God. Let me then assess the quality of divinity of his words his works and his purposes. My first charge is that by ascending to his place on Paradise, he was better able to control the future affairs of Urantia. He was more difficult to encounter by outward means. He lives in as part of history, and history is merely a record of the living universe. As he is in the father and the father is in him, he guides the souls of mortal man both spiritually and metaphorically/poetically. Therefore there is no escape from the propositions that Enoch, the sixteenth member of the counsel of four and twenty, had profecied and or foretold. By referring to his life as the Son of Man, he gave John Zebedee confidence to say that the Son of Man would return, as Enoch foretold. Jesus referred to the cup he shared with his apostles and they drank with him the pleasures and sorrows of the universe. Even if Judas betrayed Jesus, Jesus has knowledge and gave approval of such acts. Does this not reveal to those who are reasonable, the freedom of will in the power to choose one’s labour? You cannot lay hold of a man who bears no direct discendants for merely his own life. Before he offered himself in that manner, he secured the faith and trust of every other individual whom he met throughout his life. He let another branch of his Hellenic society escape unhindered into Asia. These men, disciples, followers, and descendants of the apostles, have conspired throughout history have forgotten who their uncle was. They do not seem to work properly. They set rivals against each other. They have studied out behaviors and manners, and advice others. Lucifer must start the journey of a morontial mortal. He must begin from the resurrection of mortal minds of men. When I am departed, I will set him free. I will let him choose to absolve in the unqualified absolute, or else dare to follow the path that ascenders do. He will suffer torment, nay embarrassment. How many of these fallen worlds in Satania must become devoid not spiritual potential before Michael shall intervene. He must wait until the time that the Ancients of Days have ordained. The people who pretended to be channelers who wrote scripts, the testimonies of Angels and Sons, do they not remember the curse of Saul, who broke his own law? They revealed one thing, however. They revealed how to grow a society on the internet. They taught how to create allegiance through pretence and dissuasion. They have reduced brighter people than I into their game, Capitalists who learn from this farce only to exploit the greater population, only to create a sense of trustworthiness in the corporations that steal from charity and tax the government. They offered a means, for opportunists to gain advantages over overs. They did not, like you, think that the Urantia Papers was sufficient in its cosmology and principles, but rather they thought that the Urantia Papers needed, let me say a little elaboration. When you have this, the dying of one generation and the springing up of a new, but consider that the time, what every church must endure. But will Michael reignite the message if their leaders are too vain, too malignant, too stagnant. Are the priests willing to let one who is like Jesus stand and profess the living word? It is not a time when Jesus will come bearing the authority of the supreme being and supervised by the ancients of days, rather he will arrive when all of the circumstances are right for him. If man is capable of discerning the will of God, he is capable of recognizing when and how Michael shall return. But, if man could sooner discover Paradise inside the kingdom of heaven? But Paradise is inside every atom. I charge that Michael sought the sovereignty of every human individual, through the first metaphysical component. What if I, Stephen were to say this, that I have found Paradise? Michael usurped the recognition that was due to the Second Source. Should it not be Michael but the Second Source, the Eternal Son who is found only in Paradise? Do you think that this is something that gives men terror, or peace of mind? You can judge me, I will stay to console these more than thirty fallen spheres. I will let good people pass and I will keep all souls possessed of this wicked vanity. I shall test the pride of every man. Let me examine the strength of their argument, let me assess the quality of their conduct. Let me challenge in the safety of a spar. Let me hold these bonds of departed Adjusters, whose future wreaths in the unqualified. Let me be the one to assert my legal claim to what the First Source had experienced in their mortal lifetimes. Let me try to restore the life of every man woman and child who has suffered extinction. Let me be the one to portray your ancestor’s relationship, if he/she is no more, until they are all returned as in the status of a Urantian. Let me lift the burden that Michael had, and judge him not his sons that way.

Quite the rant.  Now we must endure the indictment and insane accusations against Michael?

An orgy of darkness and desperate depravity, unworthy of attention or reply.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.